Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Out of Mind - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Out of Mind - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Out of Mind - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Out of Mind

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Rolf Steiner's 21st birthday party ends in disaster: His drink is spiked, and he's rushed to hospital in a coma.
He finds himself in a deadly hallucination, a land of mythical monsters, fighting for his life.
His task is to wake up from this nightmare and return to the 'real' world.

Added: 04-11-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Дуэль | Arrogance (allied) | Arrogance | Dog Days

| 1-30 | 31-44 |

Author: anton (spain), 26-07-2020 01:25
problem at beginning - Out of Mind
in week 1 when you try to get to the orc city you meet a neutral orc stack(at the wooden gate and it blocks the way) which is absolutely unbeatable. I don't get it, am I overseeing something?

Author: Markus (London), 23-03-2020 21:02
Ring - Out of Mind
How the hell I can find that cursed ring? Defeated everything apart from sunken temple which requires sorcery - main hero (rolf) cannot learn sorcery as he is Overlord class, only assassin and warlock class (in dungeon) can learn sorcery. Bug? What a waste of time

Author: ints (tallinn), 11-03-2020 18:04
sad sad time waisted - Out of Mind
Sadly its a buggy map, i have the cloak but scenario shows as if i have not, so no Eleanor returning, end of game. Dont waist your time.

Author: Vuldemus (Cluj Romania), 04-01-2020 01:49
I cant get eleanor to use implosion - Out of Mind
Hey man i cant town portal eleanor to the demon castle at the end, how tf can i do it?
Very nice map in the rest,i will give u all apoilers and helpers for endgame: u dont need all castles to win,after killing 10 demon armies u will be teleported and u will need to kill elementals,the fire elem WILL HURT melee units if attaked (huge damage) and u wanna save your dragons.

Author: Alien Grain (Kiev, Ukraine), 15-05-2019 00:07
One of the best map I've ever played - Out of Mind
Interesting and detailed plot, funny idea, 2% skills from beginning, original map where you have an ability to just relax, huge stacks of enemies which you can easily defeat
One disadvantage is the regulary appearing two of drug lords but it doesn't matter
Great creation!

Author: Kennoth, 18-06-2018 03:33
Not bad, not bad at all - Out of Mind
Alright, I finally finished this. Took me around 16 months, but I did take my time as I like to play slowly. By far the hardest thing were the two Orc heroes in the beginning. They were stacked, and I lost almost all of my forces fighting them. Almost everything else aside from that was smooth sailing.

Second hardest part were the elementals that numbered in tens of thousands by the time I fought them. I only won because I abused the AI with Blade Barrier (I saved the replay if someone wants to see). I really don't see how I could slay 20k fire elementals in any other way.

Game was mostly fluid and I generally knew what to do almost every step of the way, save for that one part where you face the final Inferno town. A little tip that Elenor is meant to town portal to it would have been nice. Also, constant endless attacks by two recurring Inferno heroes were very annoying. They were too weak to do anything, but it forced me to go constantly back-and-forth to defend my towns.

Final battle was challenging until I respecked my hero to Dark Magic, then it was fairly easy. All in all,a very entertaining map with an interesting concept.

Vuldemus (Cluj Romania) writes:
29-12-2019 07:12

I cant get eleanor to use implosion - Out of Mind

Hey man i cant town portal eleanor to the demon castle, how tf did you do it?

Author: Gillik (Palermo, Italy), 19-09-2017 16:19 Like
5 stars! - Out of Mind
I've played Heroes countless times, it never gets old. But this map really gives it a new twist. Well balanced, rich of experience to be fought for and surprises in the story.
Now I'm stuck though, I'm left with ONE demon stack to kill and I can't find it anywhere.

Author: Mike (Poland), 29-07-2013 16:11
After the pumps
Hi. Where am I supposed to go after I fix the pumps? The clue says "follow the blue light", but where exactly is it?

helen writes:
03-02-2015 21:18

pumps

hey,pls tell me how to fix the pumps

alexander (Germany) writes:
25-05-2015 14:10

blue light

you have to go to the blue shimmering corner then you will teleport to a new area for the last big fight agains drug demon.

Author: Huy (Vietnam), 20-07-2013 23:59 Like
the bridge
Guys, do you know how to get through the wall (near the Castle) to get into the bridge?

helen writes:
03-02-2015 21:18

pumps

hey,pls tell me how to fix the pumps

Author: Ela, 14-10-2012 22:05
Red Key
Very nice map - thank you!

But unfortunately I cannot get on. I do not find the red key *grrr* I searched everywhere in the regions I can reach...

And how can I activate the portal in the underground.

ints writes:
11-03-2020 05:58

red key - Out of Mind

You get the key after you have expert dark magic and sorcery knowledge, from big white sanctuary near the start of the game.

Author: Wes Irby (Dallas, Texas, USA), 09-10-2012 06:37
Another Great Map by Sarvi
This is the third map I have played by this designer. All three were excellent. This map has several concepts I had never seen and I've played all the campaigns and many other maps. I congratulate Sarvi on his creativity!

The Blue heroes were difficult. I set loose Orange before I was ready and was constantly concerned about how much energy I should spend defending my cities and when I should just let them go and move forward. When I finally got Vampirism things were easier. A Stack of Red Dragons with Vampirism was enough for most battles.

Orange got a lot tougher when I didn't bother to defend the Necropolis. It let them get some very worrisome Dark Magic spells.

A great map, thanks!

Author: leon, 25-06-2012 16:09
good one
Good map, interesting scenario. A bit tough when killing barbarians (blue player) in the beginning and Necro (yellow player) in the mid-game. Elementals were around 3k.

Author: Etore (Porto Alegre, Brasil), 02-03-2012 02:50
Inferno stacks
I cleaned up all surface and killed 7 inferno stacks but there is no more stacks to kill.
Overall, great map.

Author: A$ (Northern Virginia, USA), 26-04-2011 06:42
"Glitch?" - Resolved
Hmmm,I reloaded the game and now Elanor appeared once I stepped back into the grove. Not sure why she didn't the first time, but oh well. Glad I can progress!

Author: A$ (Northern Virginia, USA), 25-04-2011 22:56
Glitch?
I got the Cloak of Death's Shadow, but I didn't get any "Objective Complete" for it, and nothing happens when I try to go back to the Witch's Hut.
Really, really good map so far though.

Author: Gorman (Częstochowa, Poland), 20-04-2011 18:42 Like
Great Map
I played Heroes thousands of times but this map is truly unique. Cool story, without the inflated pathos but with elements of true heroism. Captivating to the very end, balanced forces, the map for the old stager and not only. Thanks

Author: Gelu (Alabama), 24-10-2010 22:48 Like
Nice, challenging and engaging
What more do you need from a heroes map? Finished in 222 days, with Rolf at level 31 and 150 Red Dragons, 360 Hydra, plus the rest (the elementals were between 1-1.5k). The final battle wasn't that difficult (by that time I had an attack of 32), but I liked the look of the guy. It can be tough in the beginning, with the Barbarians; they almost wiped me out (left me with 47 Hydras and 15 Shadow Witches after eliminating both heroes).
Nice map and well done!

helen writes:
03-02-2015 21:19

to fix the pumps

pls tell me how to fix the pumps

Author: Louie (Slovakia), 16-10-2010 12:42
@Grok
Simple. Use town portal spell.

Author: Grok (Oslo), 04-10-2010 18:27
How to get Elanor down to the devil's world?
First, Sorcery is a unique ability in the same manner as for example light magic, war machinery, luck, attack etc. If I remember correct you needed expert dark magic and basic sorcery to get the vampirism-spell from the ruins. I have another problem: How can I get Elanor to blow up the last castle-wall deep underground when she aint permitted down there?

Author: myth7676 (canada), 03-05-2010 23:33
outstanding job!
this is the best H 5 map I have ever played. congrats and I' waiting for v2.0. nice job!

Author: rod (greece), 27-03-2010 17:58
rod (thessaloniki)
i cant get to elenor!!i have the cloak.
please what i should do guys?

Author: Oleg (Moscow, Russia), 16-03-2010 18:33 Like
The bridge
I've defeated the Barbarians, the Knight and the Necromancer, but still can't pass through the bridge block. As I remember, the cloak of darkness is needed, but I can't find it anywhere! So far a great map, but I'd like to finish it as well:)

4 Russian speakers: Sorcery - это
чародейств о (ктр помогает кастовать магию чаще!

Author: AG (Berlin), 10-03-2010 03:36
@Pawel
Elanor should enter the castle too (with town portal) and open the wall (near the castle) to the last enemy;
10 points from me, finished in 9th month; elementals were between 3K and 4K

Author: Pawel (Poland), 11-02-2010 17:36
Drug Lord
hello i have a problem with drug lord and his castle. I won drug lord, entered his catle and nothing happened later. what have i do next?

Author: Eugen (Romania, Bucharest), 06-02-2010 01:47
nice map
Some really nice fights in this map .
One thing i'm not sure of, when i got to the elements i was expecting 10k+ seeing some of the comments below, when i got there was like 1.5k or so ...bug? or i got there early? was there in month 7

Author: Mark (Berlin, Germany), 06-01-2010 20:13
Temple of Sacrifice - problem solved
OK, the problem solved itself - it was just not clear to me that I needed a *specific* item (the ring) ... Perhaps the designed could add a message for heros visiting the temple to make sure the players don't think it's a bug ... ;-)

Author: Mark (Berlin, Germany), 06-01-2010 16:23
Problem using Temple of Sacrifice
Hi there, I've had a great time playing this map so far - but for some strange reason I can't use the Temple of Sacrifice where I need to sacrifice an item to enter the entrance to the grove ... Any ideas??!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Author: Anatoly (Moscow, Russia), 06-01-2010 14:49
What does it mean
Sorcery-???

Author: Anatoly (Moscow, Russia), 06-01-2010 14:47
Opinion
Exellent map, but if you do not hurry , then it will be impossible to kill elementals

Author: drugar (Novi Sad, Serbia), 28-11-2009 06:15 Like
Leaving problem - help please
I got 2/4 pumps working, and left (via town portal). Went to get the final piece of that dragon artifact suite (never had it so I was curious). Well, now I can't seem to get back to the chamber where the devil first takes you underground (after having killed 13 stacks; the one with exits to pumps). So I'm just running round Utopia in my fancy suite, having no sympathy for the devil.

And, really a superb map. Great storytelling. 10+

| 1-30 | 31-44 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy