Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Author: Rishi , 14-05-2024 04:05

Thunder Helmet - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

At this stage you should have the thunder helmet that gives you -2 power. That along with the armour of wonder will get your power to the required value more...

Author: Gamer (N/A), 14-05-2024 03:09

Best map ever - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Guys, this has to be one of (if not THE) favorite map of mine of all times. I enjoyed every minute. What other maps do you guys recommend that are similar?? Thanks more...

Author: RXD , 13-05-2024 23:19

Thanks - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

I recommend in no particular order: Crapcore, Purgatory, Fawns Labyrinth, prison Break, kill the gods, Element Land, Chaos and corruption, Skull Island, The Eternal war,

There are like 10 other very good Maps on this Site which names I cant remember right no
more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 13-05-2024 21:04

reset spells - The Scar Brothers - Heroes 3 map

hi,

i did not get the TP or fly/DD. Do i have to restart the map?
more...

Author: Gamer (N/A), 13-05-2024 20:08

Best map ever - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Guys, this has to be one of (if not THE) favorite map of mine of all times. I enjoyed every minute. What other maps do you guys recommend that are similar?? Thanks more...

Author: 32167 , 13-05-2024 18:50

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim,
Thanks for your help! I'll introduce adjustments to the new version of the map and for new maps!
more...

Author: Wojciech , 13-05-2024 18:25

explanaition - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

Thanx man! more...

Author: ciceron (España), 13-05-2024 18:04

Kingdom Siege - The reckoning! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

First of all, thank you for the effort in preparing this map. It was really hard, and on several occasions I left it as impossible. However, I have a lot of experience in the game and I wanted to know how far I could go.
In my case I opted for the hero Sir Mullich with +2 speed, and a formation of
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:26

Answer - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

Perhaps, unfortunately for most fans of this game, almost all of my cards are of a similar nature.
Therefore, players will find “problems” with scripts almost everywhere.

Well, when creating maps, I start from my own preferences. And maps where the player spends the entire game on equal terms wi
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:05

Basic tips for the map - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

Of the secondary skills for the main character, I chose (Attack, Defense, Shooting, Intelligence, Earth and Water magic. We also take only experience from treasure chests.

1) Try to capture {Mediolanum} (Rampart 82,44) as soon as possible.

Creatures from this castle will sometimes serve as bar
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 12:16

Answer - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

My friend, this is not the first time I have had to regret my level of knowledge of the English language.

There are tips/instructions included with the map itself. I could translate them using Google Translate, but I cannot guarantee that the translation will be accurate.
more...

Author: Kirk (Россия), 13-05-2024 11:44

Архипелаг Энрот - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за отзыв more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Burned Land - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Burned Land - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Burned Land - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Burned Land

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

There are movements in this map and movements of the time that sometimes take on the worst possible scenario - the lethal destruction of the human world done in the thrust of war machines and war operations of the almost poetic name - Burned Land.

Added: 30-06-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Unification Through Violence | THE CRYPT | Hard Eight | BRIDGE OF STORMS

Author: Bohdan (Kremenec - Ukraine), 22-05-2019 10:55
Burned land - fenomen wing) - Burned Land
Discovered an interesting phenomenon
- if you move through the garrison dressed in angel wings, he goes into submission (you can pick up monsters).
The route should be chosen in such a way that after the garrison red dots are displayed and fly) At the beginning of the game, captured the garrison with 2999 devils + 999 sukubs, etc.) the enemies have no chance))

Author: Axel Orm (Denmark), 23-02-2012 19:12
one player map...
To bad this is in fact a solo-map. Would have played it against my wife but wasnt possible...

Author: Matias (Finland), 11-11-2010 15:12
Unwinnable
I played the dungeon race. After about two weeks the enemy is at the gate - apparantly AI used Instant Travel to skip the portal guards and bang it took my city with a massive army. I barely had one dragon,, enemy had hundreds of shooters and plenty more melee troops.
Wont be trying this map again.

Markus (London) writes:
02-12-2019 20:00

Winable - Burned Land

It is very winable, next to the dungeon castle there is 40k manticore stack - they wil join your army (they did mine), 70 phoenix and 70 shadow mistress also will join, then there is easy quest where 2k of pit lords will join, as many other stacks. Map is too easy, not challenging. Stop playing after 3rd month

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 18-11-2009 22:08
Sad
Gave up on this awesome looking map.

So sad it was never fixed. Unplayable.

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 17-06-2009 08:32
Still has problems
Thanks for the tip, the map does run faster, but it still crashes and players still take a long time. It still wont save properly for me either. Saves wont load.

I really hope there's a fix for this great map.

Author: Helena (The Netherlands), 13-06-2009 11:30
AI speed?
Oops I was a little early in that. I'm the blue hero, and red as well as brown take a long time for their turns. I wish I could shorten that time...

Author: Helena (The Netherlands), 13-06-2009 11:16
Excellent tip
Thx Valex for that tip, I'm trying to play this map again now and it's much faster.

Author: HSerg (Kazan, Russia), 12-06-2009 19:56
Impossible maps save/load fix
Dependence between HoMM5 crashes and gfx_texture_mip (see user_a2.cfg from player profile):
setvar gfx_texture_mip = 0 -- default value, stable crashes on load
setvar gfx_texture_mip = 1 -- more stable (my choice)
setvar gfx_texture_mip = 2 -- rare crashes

© Valex

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 23-05-2009 17:55
Unplayable, but looks great.
Please can the map author fix this....it looks great, but I've only managed to get 3 weeks into it and it crashes everytime....and worse still saves never save.

It looks awesome....please please please fix it

Author: Helena (The Netherlands), 03-05-2009 16:15
Size problem?
Sadly, I have to agree. There are a few playable Impossible-sized maps, but this is not one of them. Doesn't Ubisoft provide guidelines for map design? Or else, skip Impossible-sized (or even Huge) maps altogether...

Author: Tom, 25-04-2009 15:04
Not playable
This Map is not playable. To save and load this map is impossible.

Author: tyRon^s (Lithuania), 22-04-2009 14:32
Long waiting
I dont know but turns goes very slowly? You have that problem?

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy