Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 14:52

Thank you! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

What an amazing map.

The only regret is that I never found out what lied behind the (in my case) Hordes of Crystal dragons that probably guarded some treasure related to the tents.

No one really had the army to defeat then, either because they were to many, WOGification or just the fact that
more...

Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The Four Halflings of The Apocalypse - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Four Halflings of The Apocalypse - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The Four Halflings of The Apocalypse - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> The Four Halflings of The Apocalypse

Heroes 4: Winds of War

Loosely based on Tolkien's Hobbit and Lord of the Rings Trilogy. This is a seperate adventure with liberties freely taken for the enjoyment of the game. No attempt has been made to recreate his classic world with anything less than total respect for his characters and stories. This is simply a story within his world, one that might of occurred, one that can occur, only in a game like Heroes of Might and Magic. Enjoy it if you will, for it was created only for that purpose. The key to succeeding on this map is making it alive to the Mines of Moria-a very dangerous but incredibly worthwhile journey. The one who controls the Mines of Moria will control the game.

Added: 29-01-2018

Heroes 4 maps: Tentative (debug) | Desert Strike | Mud Is Browner On The Other Side | Treasure Hunt in Charragaust

Author: meme (pimmelstadt), 10-07-2019 22:18
not the standard game - The Four Halflings of The Apocalypse
It is a funnt map to play. You learn the scripts while playing and face/palm a few times. Actually...The amount of face/palms are high, just like reading comments "I cannot open this in map editor and edit everything before I even played it". But...better. The face/palms on this map are quite refreshing.

Some silly stuff, really nothing to do with LOTR, but enjoyable. Its not the standard one in a thousand homm map thats for sure.

meme (pimmelstadt) writes:
10-07-2019 22:23

now that I think of it - The Four Halflings of The Apocalypse

Howcome people want to see/edit the map before playing it? It seems like a waste of fun to try so. I have seen this comments of not being able to edit the map without any comments about playing the map....forgot what map though but I do keep seeing comments about people opening the map in map editor before even playing or not knowing what its like to play the map...

Seriously: WHY?!?

Author: meme (pimmelstadt), 27-06-2019 22:52
50-50 - The Four Halflings of The Apocalypse
Weird...some parts fun some parts frownable. There are some scripts that once understood make this map very easy. Afterwards I am ashamed that I reloaded a few times. I wasnt sure yet what was next...

But in the end this is a style that hasnt been around before so it should be part of the collection.

Author: Don (Toronto, Canada), 20-12-2016 04:30
History - The Four Halflings of The Apocalypse
Moria back in the mid 80's was a developed true to form D&D game. Slay the Belrog and you where victorious!

Author: Irene (Elche, Spain), 15-07-2011 12:52
Doesn't work in my computer
I won't rate it because I can't play it - it gives an error in my computer. I don't know what is the cause but, of 5 games I download from this great site, only 1 gets to work. I've tried to delete and re-install Heroes IV in my computer with no success... I'm leaving this comment not to blame the author of course, just to let know in case there might be a solution!

Author: Todor (Sofia, Bulgaria), 24-07-2009 00:03
Boring
Very stupid map.No chalenge, lots of space with no use, the computers stay only in their castles

Author: tolga (izmir), 30-07-2008 17:51
not so good
I played the map and with 500 angels it is impossible to not win , pandora's boxes were exaggerated by the map maker.. :D in 2 months heroes becomes level 70 and yu have 1.3 k angels ..

Author: Bumsbohne (London), 11-06-2008 08:59
Good
Ok!

Author: Bumsbohne (London), 11-06-2008 08:57
Ok!
Ok!

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 17-01-2008 18:17
Answer to Eden Young
Don't get out your castle on first day and let the small unit alone where it stands:on the beginning of day two,it becomes five hundred angels and you can discover the map immediately taking ahuge advantage on the other players...

Author: Renaud (Paris,France.), 18-12-2007 17:38
Less angels
Interesting and pleasant,thanks to the mapmaker.You should play in multiplayer,if not there is not enough challenge:other players managed by the ordinator are simply nonexistent and,after six months you easily kill the red player and what else to do? explore the whole map,becoming ever and ever rich and strong with nobody in front of you?angels make the game too easy,i propose one hundred in place of five hundred,do you agree?

Author: Eden Young (Zion), 30-11-2007 23:55
artistic, clever and incomplete
I was impressed with the amount of work that went into this map. The map maker has a very artistic and clever mind.
This is a game that will take a lot of time to finish as there is long waiting period needed in order to build up your army in order to fight huge armies waiting outside your castle door.

I was disappointed that mobility was not checked such as there was an island with no place to dock because it was surrounded by rocks. There was no other way to get on the island to check the oracle. It left me with a sense of incompleteness.

Best of luck to the map maker and I hope to see more by this artist.

Author: Ivan (St. Petersburg, Russia), 17-11-2007 19:58
Havlings Is good!
Is Very good. Having much enjoy map, yes. Please to make more. Less Angels make map better, no?

Author: Ellow, 05-11-2007 12:19
there is a bug?
i've got the feeling i start at the ending, by a wrong colored portal. after the first 2 weeks i captured the red castle on top of the map. than i continue playing the map, but it seemed the armies were much weaker than the armies in the red castle. besides of the bug it seems pretty easy to conquere the rest of the map. haven't end the map yet but captured the whole north front. I have to say its a good map but there is a lack of challenge in the game (i think this is because of the 500 + alot more angels) but it is a fun way to overpower your heroes hehe. so just have fun in this map, the map itself is easy

Author: рьрв (россия), 01-05-2007 12:18
heroes 4
hgrhrh

Author: Дима (Moscow, Russia), 11-03-2007 22:08
Хороша!)))(English)
It is good!)))
To investigate all card practically it is not possible, if only in your group there is no pair a three of masters of investigation and a heap a boot and gloves))) Having broken all opponents I and could not reach the most removed place подземелия - dens of dark forces.

Author: John (Orange Park, FL), 11-03-2007 21:56
Re: Mad
Well I tried, sorry you did not care for the map. You can always edit the map if you like or make you own. Thanks for your comment, I was just trying to do something a little different.

Author: Marissa (Tacoma, WA), 11-03-2007 21:52
Variety is the Spice of Life
I don't know, I like the idea of having castles in the same starting point..survival of the fittest. Besides, they aren't all in the same place. Also, you could edit it yourself and make changes as you see fit. I kind of like this map!

Author: Alex (El Paso, TX), 11-03-2007 21:46
Ever heard of editor?
You can edit things like the AI, neutral stacks, or anything else for that matter. If you don't like the way a map is set up make you own. Get a life it's just a game.

Author: Дима (Moscow,Russia), 11-03-2007 14:18
Хороша!)))
Исследоват ь всю карту практическ и не возможно, если только в вашей группе нету пары тройки мастеров разведки и кучи ботинок и перчаток )))Разбив всех противнико в я так и не смог добраться до самого удалённого места подземелия - логова тёмных сил.

Author: mad, 11-03-2007 01:07
Just awful
Come on, never EVER make a map in which all the players have exactly the same starting point, castles, artefacts, hell, everything! And to top it with 500 angels each without any boosts to the AI or adjusting the neutral stacks...

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy