Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Dream Land - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Dream Land - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Dream Land - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Dream Land

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

An epic battle between humans and nature.

Added: 01-08-2017

Heroes 5 maps: The Empire | The Peasant War 1525 | Ashes and Sands (TotE) | Jondo ambiciuri Final Version

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

Author: elves>haven (Poland), 12-08-2023 22:16
PVE map - Dream Land
I've finished map on 5.5 mode. I started as Haven and didn't expect to meet exponentially growing graurdians - some of them were probably impossible to defeat. I coudn't get to towns accessible from teleports located in the middle of surface - i.e. mixed army with million marksmen and others.

Starting factions are unbalanced. Elves are far superior then Haven - they've Archer's Dream set to get and super powerful Talanar in prison with high stats, Nature's Luck skill and Light Magic (normally not allowed for Avengers). On the other hand Haven has some kind of joke hero in prison - useless "ghost" that cannot be deleted and has to be killed in battle. They also start with Valeria - early game hero that falls tremendously after 2-3 months, when Ossir has very strong specialization to quickly conquer initial location.

AI enemies are utterly stupid and that is good for them. Wandering around too long causes neutral stacks grow too much when AI are sitting ducks hidden behind keymaster's gates and underground. I don't know where to find Purple and Tan tents, so I had to force my way through hundred of thousands neutral armies underground and kill Orange coward.

Map is too big for this game and it ocassionally crashes and always freezes for long time on second day of week - best way to speed it up is to show underground and wait there so it will be over quckly compared to waiting on surface level.

How I won:
1. Second hero with Diplomacy - it allowed me to collect armies greater than anything possible to buy in cities (1400 Seraphs were biggest prize for trying fights with second hero).
2. I found Talanar and made him my main hero with Dark and Light Magic. It's also feasible to pick favourite target to increase damage but time plays important role so I didn't use it much in end game to break through guardians quicker.
3. Green AI didn't get friedly stacks guarded by Titans so I collected 5k hunters and 2,5k druids. They added to inquisitors and crossbowmen were firepower suporrted by archangels and one man meat stack to protect shooters. This + blind and shadow image, bless for crossbowmen and master hunters was enough to decimate millions and barely defeat stacks at 11 month, reach Orange AI and finish the game (Purple is in the middle of map, needs Yellow or Red key to get him).

Author: Donny (Netherlands), 03-10-2022 03:10
orange player is hiding - Dream Land
I liked the map. Alot of effort put into this im sure. I got stuck unable to find the tan keymaster tent. Was also unable to find all the whereabouts of orange player. The real enemies are the neutral guards. It puts you on a clock. at month 7 some guards grew to millions which I was unable to beat. great fun exploring.

Author: Arno Baumecker (Deutschland), 26-09-2022 02:36
Dream Land - Dream Land
Wenn man diese Map für Heroes 7 machen könnte, wäre es ein Traum für mich.
Ich finde sie wahnsinnig gut. nicht leint, sehr Zeitaufwendig, mach taber echt Spass.

Author: Tomtom, 24-05-2022 10:46
Load problem solved? - Dream Land
I play with H5 steam version + Heroes 5.5 (mid graphic) and i have not load problem now.

Author: Valery, 07-01-2022 08:30
Saves doesn't work..( - Dream Land
On my system (win 10, last update January 2022) all saves (fast, normal, auto) crash the game when try to load.

Author: Игорь, 26-05-2021 12:49 Like
Super - Dream Land
Super

Author: Nikola, 13-05-2021 16:05 Like
Crashing - Dream Land
Hello, i am just wondering why my game keeps crashing when i try to attack castles? Pls help

Author: toko91 (Georgia), 18-04-2020 09:33
map is lagging - Dream Land
hello, when i play this map it is lagging to much when al is playing , is there anyway to fix it ?

theGryphon writes:
27-10-2020 13:39

Suggestion - Dream Land

Try with MMH5.5 for faster AI turns and so much more ;)

Author: John (US), 13-09-2019 21:08
What a joke - Dream Land
This map is absolutely waste of time. At 11 month I have to defeat 18 million of pixies(they grow about 2.5 million per week), 10 million of blade dancers Half million of hunters etc - and your stack are not bigger than 10k. Since it is impossible size of map it is not possible to finish it earlier. Bullshit

Bohdan (Kremenec - Ukraine) writes:
14-09-2019 21:12

No panic!) - Dream Land

No panic!) this map doesn't contain powerful enemy heroes, and mobs of armies can't intimidate real heroes) ...
Hypnosis, vampirism, etc. solve all problems with them). Among other things, there are many nice surprises in the form of armies of order that will join you when you unlock access. Success)

John (US) writes:
18-09-2019 01:49

Well - Dream Land

Had to return to month 9 ad then i had 7 million of pixies which was much more easier to defeat. It is not possible to go through them after 11 month. Now I am on cyclops island, found memory mentor (easier to play against huge stacks of mobs when u have 'last stand' ability), and i think i have opened the entrance to dungeon. Stopped played for now because of work, but i shouldn't complain - that's the greatest map ever played, very challenging, not boring.
There is one thing that's wonder me: On memory mentor I have tried to get 'summoning magic' (for hypnotize that could help) - but after maybe 50 tries nothing! (shatter summoning magic only :P)

Author: Fab (Lausanne, Switzerland), 17-03-2019 00:26
Crashes - Dream Land
Cant' play it, it crashes during enemy's first turn. TotE v3.1

Author: Sturm (Russia), 05-09-2018 22:18 Like
I finished it .... by a miracle! - Dream Land
On the complexity of the veteran and the minimum game settings.
It took 16 months. and 4 lucky coincidences. Otherwise, I would not finish the map.
These contingencies helped miraculously overcome four major difficulties or shortcomings of the script of the map.
1) I chose Elves at the start. The main fighter is Wingael. This gave an advantage in the initiative in front of the repeatedly superior armies of mobs. (the speed of growth of armies of mobs is incorrect).
2) The second character Ossir found diplomacy. Diplomacy joined the mobs at times more and stronger than the increase in castles.
Ossir - a diplomat joined the army of wild mobs - 168 death knights with UBER ABILITY, who helped the additional rangers to kill halt the 7 millionth army of guardians of portals and enter in the dungeon! + “Soldier's luck” skill is a must have.
3) Only the tactics of protecting the shooters by several phoenix helped to contain millions of stacks of mobs. + or the ability to “fight to the last”. Otherwise, your army is a oneshot.
4) Accidentally found mentor helped to make a suitable build for victory. Mentor is on an isolated mountain in the sea to which no more than 3 ships can berth. The game does not have a spell calling or flooding the ship - it's critical. There is only 1 working and accessible shipyard - in people.
-) The computer is an inept opponent, badly developing. I found only 3 Tears of Asha, although I think they are 2 more.
-) In the dungeon under the castle Inferno there is an inaccessible prison and it is unclear what guarding Dragons and Angels.
-) By the end of the game there were errors when loading the saves. I played a veteran. At low settings. I advise you to do a lot of conservation and often. In English. The 6th or 7th save from the save list has already loaded more stable. (I have)
-) The worst thing for me was to have time to break through all the stacks of guards' mobs until the moment when their gain would be unbearable for my armies and tactics. (that is, until the death knights with the ability to "death blow" end)
Such 4-5-6 minuses of the game, plus many times more - they can not be listed.
I have screenshots and save. `
Author, please, answer me :-)
with respect, Sturm socially@rambler.ru

Author: Hays (France), 23-04-2017 02:34 Like
5.5 - Dream Land
:) Hi,this map runs correctly with mod heroes 5.5 (with full graphics,savegames ok,and all contents in 5.5 mod ^^^^)

Helena (Utrecht, NL) writes:
30-01-2018 21:21

Will try - Dream Land

Thx for this valuable tip! I will try to play this map once more after multiple unsuccessful attempts

Author: Alex (Canada), 16-08-2016 22:32
Crown - Dream Land
Guyes, help me... Cannot find the crown of leadership. Where is it? Without it I'm doomed. Thank you!

Author: Tomtom (Hungary), 07-06-2016 17:49
No solution - Dream Land
The very low setting does not solve the problem :(

Author: Richard (Budapest), 08-03-2016 19:39
Solution - Dream Land
Everyone, who has load crush/error as i had, just need to do 1 easy step. You have to set the video settings to very low and load the save. Then u can change back to high. I dont know why its happening with it. Maybe the creator playing this game at normal settings. Try it, and please leave a comment if it works!

Author: Mark, 26-02-2015 16:23
pointless
It is pointless to start the map as there is an error with load/save of the game

Author: Niloy (Dhaka, Bangladesh), 09-09-2014 10:22 Like
Save/Load error
I've tried all the solutions in the comments section, I haven't been able to progress much. I play single-player, that may be the reason.
If you have time, can you make the map a bit more single-player vs cpu friendly? That is, so that we don't go through the save/load problems?

Any tips on modifying the map through map editor is also appreciated. Thanks! Great map. Just wish I could play for more than a month

Author: Simon (Canada), 07-05-2012 06:28
where i can get the patch plz!
what a great map!! plz help me to finish it .. i got save issues and i dont know where to get the patch to fix it !!plz tell me where i can get it

Author: Sir JAKA (UK), 24-08-2010 17:10
no chance to play
game not loading - crashing all the time

Author: Csaba (Hungary), 19-05-2010 22:22
Great work. Contgrats!
Thank U 4 your time and NRG. Great map, it needed a lot of work, i think. It gave the hugest battles i have ever fought. (It was little bizzare when 600 Archangel joined to me... but FUN!) Thanks again!

Author: exclus1ve (Latvia, Riga), 02-03-2010 20:23
Must be barbarians in place of humans :)
great map, but in the place of humans must be diffrent race!! Each time i re-load a game i have a error and i need to load it again!! But like i said great map, but dont play it on heroic lvl!! :)

Author: Gabi Herman (Israel), 28-02-2010 00:41
sorry people
helena - first of all this map was made for multiplayer as noted in my first post and as so i couldnt add l scripts (quests and stuff), i build maps so i can play on them with friends and not just for building them.
i finished this map on month 5 playing to check it and finished on month 6 with a slight save load problem after month 5 when playing with a friend.

any case i am building a new one this time only 'huge' size so it wont have the impossible map save issues.
i will upload it in a week i think.
but again it is for multiplayer so no fun scripts (i wasted the last 3 days to try to write scripts that will work on a multiplayer map even that nival said that "scripts not to be used on multiplayer maps"... and apparently nival were right)

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 26-02-2010 06:32
Wish I could play it....
Wont work for me at all.

Even the load and save thing doesn't help.

Ah well. Thanks Gabi anyway.

Author: Helena (The Netherlands), 25-02-2010 19:20
Too hard
I'm sorry I give up. On heroic level I now managed to develop better (more neutrals that joined me, level 42 and it's now 7 months into the game). Still no chance. The increased frequency of the load&save problem costs me too much time too. The map so far is interesting but could use a little more variation (more quests, more opponents etc.) but that may be contained in the rest of the map which unfortunately I cannot reach.

Author: Gabi Herman (Israel), 20-02-2010 20:51
first of all, the super growth mod makes the map significantly harder (as the neutral armies will grow in an exponential rate) and no you dont have to extract it winrar enables you to edit files while zipped, but if you extract the file to your data directory it will still work (the game will work even a bit faster ).

i hope you enjoyed the map, i would be happy to hear what you think of it as a whole.

Author: Helena (The Netherlands), 20-02-2010 11:52
Restart
OK Gabi thx and I'll restart the game. Your remarks about magic and diplomacy are clear.

Only this SuperGrowth mod. Thx about the explanation, but from your and Warmonger's post it is still not clear whether it is really necessary. Can you win without? If so, just 1 clarification is necessary. Do you have to expand/extract this data.pak file into sub directories? Or just edit the contents and leave it in the edited data.pak file?

Author: Gabi Herman (Israel), 20-02-2010 02:56
about saves and challenge (again)
hello

first of all, about saves.
it does work and it can be saved, at a late stage of the game the save issue does kick in somewhere after month 5 but as helena wrote the save is around 26,5mb and if it is smaller or larger it is corrupted.

about super growth:
in your data folder you have a file named data.pak open with winrar.
there is a folder named GameMechanics under it there is a folder named RPGStats and there is the file that controls the game definitions open it with notepad : DefaultStats.xdb

in directory : HoM&M V - Tribes of the EastdataGameMechanic sRPGStats>Default Stats.xdb
in line 126 you will find this text: < NeutralsNotInCampaig n >
under it you have :
< WeeklyGrowCoefs >
< Item >1.05< /Item >
< Item >1.09< /Item >
< Item >1.1< /Item >
< Item >1.11< /Item >
< /WeeklyGrowCoefs >
each line refers to a difficulty level (first easy..normal..hard.. and the 1.11 to heroic) those are the growth multipliers (stack on week2= stack on week1*1.11 on heroic level)

change that multiplier to get a more rapid growth. (1.25 or 1.3 will do the trick).

about those guards, it is possible to win the battle (it is by far not the hardest battle on the map), with dark magic it is easier but i made it without it also.
you need to develop abit faster and invest in diplomacy and use the leadership crown to get some neutrals to join you without that it is quite hard to win the map.

Author: Gabi Herman (Israel), 20-02-2010 02:55
about saves and challenge
hello

first of all, about saves.
it does work and it can be saved, at a late stage of the game the save issue does kick in somewhere after month 5 but as helena wrote the save is around 26,5mb and if it is smaller or larger it is corrupted.

about super growth:
in your data folder you have a file named data.pak open with winrar.
there is a folder named GameMechanics under it there is a folder named RPGStats and there is the file that controls the game definitions open it with notepad : DefaultStats.xdb

HoM&M V - Tribes of the EastdataGameMechanic sRPGStats>Default Stats.xdb
in line 126 you will find this text:
under it you have :

each line refers to a difficulty level (first easy..normal..hard.. and the 1.11 to heroic) those are the growth multipliers (stack on week2= stack on week1*1.11 on heroic level)

change that multiplier to get a more rapid growth. (1.25 or 1.3 will do the trick).

about those guards, it is possible to win the battle (it is by far not the hardest battle on the map), with dark magic it is easier but i made it without it also.
you need to develop abit faster and invest in diplomacy and use the leadership crown to get some neutrals to join you without that it is quite hard to win the map.

Author: Helena (The Netherlands), 19-02-2010 22:43
Challenge? Speed?
I followed the author's suggestion and am playing on heroic level. Battles are hard but I am still growing. However it's almost 8 months in the game and only now am I facing the yellow keymaster tent guardians after conquering all 5 castles. This battle is impossible to win since there are more than 100,000 crossbowmen and 9,000 archangels, against my 6,000 and 350, even if I'm level 38. Do I need specific spells? Has development taken me too long?

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 19-02-2010 08:38
corrupt save
Hi, yeah, tried it...wont work for me, because the saves don't save properly. This has only happened on 3 big maps. No idea why. Can not load save. Always corrupt.

Thanks anyway.

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy