Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Author: Rishi , 14-05-2024 04:05

Thunder Helmet - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

At this stage you should have the thunder helmet that gives you -2 power. That along with the armour of wonder will get your power to the required value more...

Author: Gamer (N/A), 14-05-2024 03:09

Best map ever - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Guys, this has to be one of (if not THE) favorite map of mine of all times. I enjoyed every minute. What other maps do you guys recommend that are similar?? Thanks more...

Author: RXD , 13-05-2024 23:19

Thanks - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

I recommend in no particular order: Crapcore, Purgatory, Fawns Labyrinth, prison Break, kill the gods, Element Land, Chaos and corruption, Skull Island, The Eternal war,

There are like 10 other very good Maps on this Site which names I cant remember right no
more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 13-05-2024 21:04

reset spells - The Scar Brothers - Heroes 3 map

hi,

i did not get the TP or fly/DD. Do i have to restart the map?
more...

Author: Gamer (N/A), 13-05-2024 20:08

Best map ever - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Guys, this has to be one of (if not THE) favorite map of mine of all times. I enjoyed every minute. What other maps do you guys recommend that are similar?? Thanks more...

Author: 32167 , 13-05-2024 18:50

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim,
Thanks for your help! I'll introduce adjustments to the new version of the map and for new maps!
more...

Author: Wojciech , 13-05-2024 18:25

explanaition - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

Thanx man! more...

Author: ciceron (España), 13-05-2024 18:04

Kingdom Siege - The reckoning! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

First of all, thank you for the effort in preparing this map. It was really hard, and on several occasions I left it as impossible. However, I have a lot of experience in the game and I wanted to know how far I could go.
In my case I opted for the hero Sir Mullich with +2 speed, and a formation of
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:26

Answer - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

Perhaps, unfortunately for most fans of this game, almost all of my cards are of a similar nature.
Therefore, players will find “problems” with scripts almost everywhere.

Well, when creating maps, I start from my own preferences. And maps where the player spends the entire game on equal terms wi
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:05

Basic tips for the map - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

Of the secondary skills for the main character, I chose (Attack, Defense, Shooting, Intelligence, Earth and Water magic. We also take only experience from treasure chests.

1) Try to capture {Mediolanum} (Rampart 82,44) as soon as possible.

Creatures from this castle will sometimes serve as bar
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 12:16

Answer - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

My friend, this is not the first time I have had to regret my level of knowledge of the English language.

There are tips/instructions included with the map itself. I could translate them using Google Translate, but I cannot guarantee that the translation will be accurate.
more...

Author: Kirk (Россия), 13-05-2024 11:44

Архипелаг Энрот - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за отзыв more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Generations of War - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Generations of War - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Generations of War - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Generations of War

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

A pristine tribal banner is raised to catch the morning's breeze. Today marks the start of War. Unbeknownst to the warriors is that this War will consume their lives, and the lives of their children's children. Endless lands, treasures, and strife exist. Only the Titan gods could have created something so vast, and only those heroes strong and daring enough can harness the power of the Titan's capitol Stormgate to aid in their conquest. The banner, now raised, must be sent forth.

Added: 20-11-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Isabelle (CharleroyIII) | CRIMSON BLADE | The Drowned Island | Blood Isle

Author: Эзот Праа, 09-02-2023 01:22
Хорошая карта! - Generations of War
Это просто хороша карта, без каких-либо сценариев и тому подобного, просто классическая, но очень хорошая и качественная карта! Я прошел ее с удовольствием. Автору респект и спасибо! При понимании что это именно классическая карта - 10/10.

Author: Mike80D (USA), 03-06-2010 15:51
Map is now Multiplayer
I have changed the map to successfully be multiplayer. Hopefully this helps David and others.

Author: Svyatoslav Shevchuk aka Conan (Belarus), 31-05-2010 21:27
How to make it Multiplayer
To make a map multiplayer you just need to open it as an archive file - inside you will find two folder called MapObjects and Maps. Enter the folder Maps - inside you will find folder called SingleMissions. Rename it Multiplayer and the map will appear as Multiplayer Map in the list of maps. It's better to make a copy of the map file before you'll start changing names in order to keep original version of the map.

Author: Mike80D (author) (USA), 25-05-2010 08:23
Hi David
Thanks for pointing that out. I had originally created it as SinglePlayer, and apparently failed to properly convert it to Multiplayer. I found a link explaining the process, but haven't gotten it to work properly yet. I should have it fixed and reposted within the next few days, and will post when I do! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Author: David (Sydney, AU), 24-05-2010 09:27
D
Hi Mike, you mention multiplayer yet the map only shows itself as a single player mission - Ie won't show up on the list for hotseat/lan.

Author: Mike80D (author) (USA), 23-05-2010 00:36
Elion, Great Idea
I agree that the Warlock / Dark Elves aren't used enough anymore, and I have a pretty good idea for a future map (that includes them). I think lately people like to use the "new" races still, like the Barbarians, Dwarves, etc.

Great suggestion :)

Author: elion (Russia), 22-05-2010 13:07
Nothing Special
Nothing special, Mike. I just wanted to say that recently mapmakers have been neglecting the race of dark elves. Usually they choose the orcs, mages, elves, dwarves etc. as conflicting races, but not the Shadow League. I just wanted to remind not to neglect them all the time. For instance, when you see 4 good races and only one bad race (usually, orcs or demons). Anyway, waiting for your map up to your choice. It was only a wish to see the Shadow League among the conflicting races - at least, from time to time...

Author: Mike80D (author) (USA), 21-05-2010 15:37
Shadow League?
I'm a bit confused, what are you expecting in the next map?

Author: elion (good old Russia), 21-05-2010 13:36
Don't Neglect the Shadow League!
I start to notice that recently in pre-specified maps mapmakers have been neglecting the Shadow League. Don't do it, please... Mike80D, Unearthing Fate (and this one included) is a great map. So looking forward to the promised one.
Thank you!

Author: alexander (good old germany), 18-05-2010 22:12
Its a modification
Thank's for the update!

Author: Mike80D (author) (USA), 18-05-2010 17:48
Yes its near the same map
Not trying to deceive anyone, and I have a new map in the works. I initially created this one so that I could play the original 1-player map as a multiplayer map with my friend. There have been a lot of things balanced out with it, and it's basically uploaded here so that you can play the other starting areas.

Again, if you beat my "Unearthing Fate" map then this map may not be for you. It's still fun for multiplayer.

Keep a look out for my soon to be new strategy map: Conundrum

Author: alexander (good old germany), 18-05-2010 15:56
It's a copy
Map is a copy of unearthing fade which is a great map with a nice storyline. Ok the map without story is still good. Better adopt good maps from Heroes 4 or Hammer of Fade to Tribes of the east. Try a new one.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy