Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The Eye of Osiris - map rating = 30 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> The Eye of Osiris

Heroes 4: Winds of War

For a long time, all had lived a quiet life in this world. But now the eternal struggle between Good and Evil has rekindled. Once again, an unknown menace out of the darkness starts to threaten the upper worlds with chaos and disharmony and tries to tear all lifekind apart with his claws. Now the time has come, when the world needs new heroes, who can put Evil in its place. A Barbarian named Falkhor is destined to summon a party of brave fellow campaigners and to dare the impossible. Will he succeed in saving the world?

Added: 12-01-2018

Heroes 4 maps: Taking the Town | Pirates | Gloria per i giorni futuri - campaign | Le Cinque Flotte - campaign

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 |

Author: Koni, 24-08-2014 20:16
a miracle
Did you go back to the portal exit? Then you got a long message, which tells you, to turn back to the Gargantuan dwelling. Look around, and you will find it!!

Author: xavier (Malaysia), 23-08-2014 08:22
The Last Oracle (The ring of light)
i can't get the last oracle. The oracle disappear after evil sorceress killed. Thank you.

Elder (Belgrade, Serbia) writes:
20-10-2014 04:01

stuck on the last oracle

I don't know which portal do you mean. I came back and went through the nearest ones (where I got and finished quest for three artifacts), but no message...I also tried to get to the portal entrance near the necropolis, but no message there neither. I can't come to the last oracle and evil sorceresses, there is a crack in the ground that prevents it.

Koni writes:
05-11-2014 20:25

trigger the script

the attached pciture shows which way to go for triggering the placed event. You will find the last oracle!!!

trigger the script

canh (vietnam) writes:
31-08-2017 18:52

give the ring of light for Fargon - The Eye of Osiris

i look for the ring of light in the Gargantuan dwelling many time, but i don't find it

Koni (Germany) writes:
05-10-2017 15:10

reward - The Eye of Osiris

canh, you can't find the ring here, but the last oracle, when the gargantuan dwelling is bombed away. The ring is your reward from the oracles.

jonny (Romania) writes:
28-10-2017 00:39

ring of the light - The Eye of Osiris

Hello. I found the last oracle, and I received an image from the oracle (img1.jpg).
The problem is:where is the ring of the light?
I didin't recive it . How can I solve it?

ring of the light - The Eye of Osiris

Author: Koni, 14-08-2014 02:12
to kot417
Koni writes:
28-04-2013 11:32

Look for my answers on previous pages:

"Manibuk quest
Seems, you haven't found the portal entrance to Manibuk:
a hint reads:
"But wait, don't you see the Mausoleum over there!? Behind it there is the secret entrance to the portal that Manibuk..."

Enter the portal and fulfil the Manibuk quest. Good luck and a happy New Year!"

Author: shahar (italy), 10-07-2014 20:45
i cant cross the skeleton lake and get to mista
hi, i need help. i got to the skeleton lake and tried to bring some skeletons with my main army and without to try and pass some how but nothing is working.. the skeletons that i have are from a necropolis

Koni (Germany) writes:
10-07-2014 20:53

no skeletons needed in army

You only have to pick up the one pile of rotted skeleton bones, that blocks the way, and then you can cross the lake - you will see

Hadrian (Warsaw, Poland) writes:
02-08-2014 01:42

Marcel

Hi, please help mi with the ending, as I supose. I'm goin to Troskolo's empire, There are borders on my way, where can I find the Key Tents?

Koni (Germany) writes:
03-08-2014 22:26

what colour is missing?

pls specify

05-08-2014 20:59

For begining blue would be good. I supose, rest will follow. Thanks for reply. :)

07-08-2014 01:06

:)

Ok, figured it out. Thanks. Great Map :)

Author: Koni, 25-06-2014 13:42
savegame
Dmitry, would you please send your savegame to me. If possible a second one, the one of your progress in game BEFORE you arrive this area.
send it to: lewikon(at)t-online. de

Dmitry (Москва) writes:
30-06-2014 15:44

witch dwellings

Please see steps, which were adviced by Koni. They will be intresting for those who cannot go through witch dwellings.
1. fight both garrisons and the goblins
2. open the quest gate (with Milena in army)
2. divided the army in 2 groups (for otherwise there are few free slots) and fetched the 6 elementals each
(savegame before)
3. enter the garrisons - left with Falkhor and 6 air + 6 earth elem. : 2 dwellings are bombed away
- right with the others and 6 water + 6 fire elem.: the other 2 dwellings are bombed away
4. the way is free - I "parked" the elementals in the garrisons (dismissing them is possible, too)
(savegame done)

Now you have to proceed to the east and conquer the Ogre and Eiswinkel town, before you get access through the quest gates to Kastellatum.

P.S. I would highly recommend to play this map. The best from my point of view. And one more thanks to Koni.

Regards,
Dmitry

Фируз writes:
16-04-2019 19:28

карта герои 4 про элементалии - The Eye of Osiris

дружище подскажи пожалуйста ,уже голову ломаю и не знаю как пройти,вро

Author: Dmitry (Москва), 24-06-2014 17:01 Like
to koni
Dear koni,

I still cannot go through dwellings. I've read everything regarding the issue, but something is going wrong all the time). I had texts "A Ward of Sorcery sinks into the surface of the Earth... etc" but dwelling are still there. I set 6 of each needed elementals (12 total) in each garnison. Air and Earth is left and Fire and Water in right. I did it with and without heroes. With main hero or with Melena. Dwelling are still there. I would highly appreciate itif you could help me with it.

Author: Dmitry (Москва), 22-06-2014 12:42 Like
to koni
Hello, could anyone help me with elemental quest? I seemed to be done all things correct, but I can't go through this squere because of dwelling.

Koni writes:
23-06-2014 02:02

read page 51-60

All is described there on pages 51-60. After you have placed the elementals correctly, the 2 dwellings will be bombed away. After that you have to conquer the Ogre stronghold and the Eiswinkel palace, and then you will get access to pass the quest gate to Kastellatum. - Read all the previous questions and answers to this elemental quest problem.

Dmitry writes:
23-06-2014 08:29

to koni

Would it be the problem if I had started with ogr and ice queen and elemental left at last?

Author: Koni, 08-05-2014 14:48
Aiffe's quest
If you have slain Bofmog, you can enter the Green Garden. Visit Berrry Aiffee in her hut and fulfill her quest. After that she will open the way into Nekrotorn area.

Author: Cheng (Beijing,China), 07-05-2014 21:08 Like
NORTH ISLAND
I have activated Pandora's box at northeast of the map,and visited 5 silver oracles.But I can't get into the core of the north island to face the cyan force.Please hlep me!!

Cheng (Beijing,China) writes:
08-05-2014 15:02

SUPPLEMENT

I observed the map by "HEROES 4 CAMPAIGN EDITOR" and found that I need to detonate BOMB98.BOMB98 is located at "row77,col126&q uot;.But I don't know which event is related to BOMB98.

08-05-2014 15:14

Thank you very much!

I have killed Bofmog and can get into the green garden which is located at northeast,but I don't know which one is Berry'nut.

Koni writes:
08-05-2014 19:49

bird

There is only one hut, but well hidden behind the trees. You see a bird flying near the entrance. Try "View World" to find the entrance.

09-05-2014 21:49

I find it!

Thank you very much!!

09-05-2014 21:57

Drift bottle

I find it in the middle of sea,and I have to say your design is amazing!!

Author: Alex, 13-04-2014 03:02 Like
How to find the sword of the gods?
I killed the Titans, but the sword of gods is invisible . In its place the order shrine.

Tim (London, UK) writes:
13-04-2014 10:52

sword of gods

use the "view world" you will see it marked in star. go to it's location and collect it

Alex writes:
13-04-2014 12:19

sword of gods

I clicked several times from different locations at the shrine, and display a message on spell. But then I got the sword of the gods. Thank you, a beautiful map.

Tim (London, UK) writes:
13-04-2014 17:41

:)

When you get to the "9 flags quest" given by the leprechaun later on, please tell me how you passed it. I dont get any questiones asked, and the morale flags stay, cant access the view towers

Author: Tim (London, UK), 12-04-2014 23:22
9 flags quest
Hey everyone, i am at the 9 flags quest given by the leprechaun.
Problem is i don't get any trigger or questions. I visit the flag before the tower and nothing happens. No trigger, and the flag stay there so i can't access the view tower.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Koni writes:
14-04-2014 00:31

main condition?

The only reason for your dilemma seems to me that you don't fulfill the main condition: You have to do the flags quest with ALL of your 5 heroes in one army, otherwise nothing will happen.
You better have always your 5 heroes together!!!

Tim (London, UK) writes:
14-04-2014 20:28

thx

thx for the help Koni :) passed it.

alex writes:
16-04-2014 13:52

9 flags

The first time was something like that. Then I went through all the flags choosing just the right answer. It worked.

Koni (Germany) writes:
16-04-2014 23:43

it always works

it will work also with the wrong answer! the only difference is, that you have to fight then.:)

Author: Ekaterina (Bogota, Colombia), 06-03-2014 19:49
please help
I have been playing your awesome map for 2 days now, and I am stuck. I have just conquered Golden Valley, but I have no idea what to do next... To kill the Angels in the Golden garden I need Angelfeather cloak, to go to the north I need Sword of Gods... and all the other ways are closed to me.... And why do I need 6 ghosts?? May be I missed something, please, please, help me!!! :)

Koni writes:
06-03-2014 23:29

Anglefeather Cloak

Sorry, if you haven't the Cloak in your backpack: here I repeat my answer from 2010:

Forgotten hint
When your Lord gets Neener's Cloak from the box, there was a hint:

[Hint: Combine all heroes in one army - at least Falkhor and Milena - and ride back to the stables, otherwise you won't get an important Artifact.]

Now you have to run back the way (pyramid-tunnel-vall ey-ship), Townportal back via Schwarze Pest to Kastellatum, and trigger an event between the passage (where a gate stood) to the place, where the Cloak was hidden. If your army has Neener's cloak AND both Falkhor AND Milena in the same army with the cloak, then you get the Angelfeather Cloak.

Author: player (China), 28-05-2010 09:06
problem
first,this is a very nice map,thanks.

i cant get into the Golden Garden
because i havent find the the Anglefeather Cloak.
How can I get it?

Ekaterina (Bogota, Colombia) writes:
07-03-2014 07:16

thanks a lot!!

Thank you very much for your help. Thanks to you I am in the Underworld now!!! So exciting!!

Ekaterina (Bogota, Colombia) writes:
11-03-2014 09:09

Finished!!

Well, I finished your super map!! And it is an excellent map indeed! I played it on master level and have epic saves like me alone against 1500 black dragons ( and won :) and that also the only friendly creatures lost were 5 unicorns (poor things) that I used to multiply Hydras :3 So it took a lot of order magic, like 300 immortality portions, some stealth and no army at all. A great ride and really recommended!!! :D

Author: Charlie (Copenhagen), 18-01-2014 23:20 Like
helmet of command...
How do I get the helmet of command.
I think I have killed everything except for the 100 goblin knight behind the chain because I can't get to them.
Please help. :)

Koni (Germany) writes:
19-01-2014 18:16

repeated answer (given first 25 May2012)

Hambo's new hut
Apparently you haven't visited Safira's aunt (in the hut beside Hambo's old smithy house). Then you would have heard, that Hambo has left for a hideout in the valley east of the village. There you must go (the hut is hidden behind an altar of death). Returned with the Shackles of war (take the short cut opened by the ferryman!!) he will give you the helmet AND access to the gate exit (herrschaft =1).
Good luck!

Author: Yan (Beijing), 14-01-2014 02:45
9 flags quest
I had a problem about the 9 flags quest, all the flags had been removed but I still can not pass it. Could any one help me?
By the way, the map was awesome.

Koni writes:
15-01-2014 16:41

10 flags

You write about 9 flags, but there is another one behind a quest tower. Visit the 10th flag and you will get access to the cloak of darkness. Only with that artefact you can leave the area at the exit quest tower.

Yan (Beijing) writes:
15-01-2014 17:02

10 flags

Yes you are right, but my problem was i can not pass the quest tower before the 10th flag, the quest was visit the other 9 flags isn't it?

Koni writes:
17-01-2014 02:53

Visit the flags again

If you get this message at the quest tower:"You have not removed all 9 victory flags yet", you should visit all the flags more exactly once more. That means, you have to "touch" all the flags, so that each placed event is triggered and counted. Another help I can't give you.

Ozgur (Turkey, Istanbul) writes:
12-08-2014 00:13

10 Flags

Hello Koni, i face with same problem like Yan. I tocuh excatly 9 flag and gave right answers with 5 hero in same team. But when i visit the quest tower i get "You have not removed all 9 victory flags yet" message. You answered to Yan "if its not work you cant give any help" but i hope you have solution about of this. I can say i enjoy really much with your map more than original maps. Thanks for this

Koni writes:
14-08-2014 01:56

help only by savegame

to Ozgur:
tamam, arkadas, :) would you please send your savegame to me, so I could check out if I can give you any further help (mail to: lewikon(at)t-online. de)

Author: Koni (Germany), 27-12-2013 23:11
where are you?
more details please

Author: yicong, 26-12-2013 19:40
there is no 2 way portal ..help..

Author: James (Toronto), 16-12-2013 17:20
Cannot find the last oracle for ring of life
I have been searching for an entry into Nekrotorn but cannot figure out what to do next. I have 5 out of 6 oracles.

Koni writes:
16-12-2013 20:57

Muse Aiffe's quest

Seems to me that you haven't fulfilled Muse Aiffe's quests. You can find her in the green forest near the walls west of Milena's prison. Access to her well hidden hut after having dealt with Bofmog.

Author: Lex, 07-12-2013 03:47
Pandora box @ malibuk's garden
Can someone tell me how to get to the Pandora box @ malibuk's garden? Thanks.

Koni (Germany) writes:
07-12-2013 18:12

repeated answer (given 2010)

Wait for Milena
Since it is Milena's box you have to come back with Milena, your second helper, as soon as you have freed her form prison. :)

Lex (California, USA) writes:
07-12-2013 21:26

Box in garden

Thank you, Koni. Saw the sign but didn't think it was someone's box instead of the name of the box.

Author: Lex, 07-12-2013 03:43
tower wont accept 3 Thunderbirds
Must have exactly 3 and they must be from Roc nest. You must not have any thunderbirds in the group or they will combine and not work. You must get the birds from roc nest when it only has 3 at the beginning. If you wait to it has more then the initial 3, then it won't work also. If you can't reload, you need to restart.

Author: fosk91 (Ravenna, Italy), 06-12-2013 00:26
Stuck after malibuk
So, i conquered kattenbuk, and followed the story up until the garden of malibuk; i cleared everything there and managed to go back to the initial city with the teleport spell, but the gate to the north is still closed, saying that i have to take care of the evil to the east before i can advance =

fosk91 (Ravenna, Italy) writes:
06-12-2013 00:31

info

The only thing about malibuk's garden that comes to mind is a pandora box that i can't reach, dunno if it's because of that.

Koni (Germany) writes:
06-12-2013 02:21

town - portal? no- it's the wrong way

No, you didn't follow the story exactly enough:
Manibuk tells:
"Among them, one spell which can teleport you quickly to your next city. However, you better use my portal for the way back. I have cleared the way through the jungle for you to exit into Falkhor's hometown. It is the quickest way!"

So you have to reload and take the portal back to the jungle. The way to the one way exit at the eastern edge will be free. And only this way the gate to the northern region will be opened.

Author: Koni, 15-11-2013 22:17
Thanks for birthday present
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was just like a present on the day of my 71th birthday. :)

Author: CannibaL (Budapest, Hungary), 15-11-2013 13:54 Like
Garden of Knowledge
How can't i The Garden of Knowledge going?

Koni writes:
15-11-2013 22:13

Visit Gate of the Gods

You have to visit (enter!) the Gate of the Gods, not only read the quest text from afar, and the Garden will be opened.

CannibaL (Budapest, Hungary) writes:
15-11-2013 22:30

THX

Thanks!!!

Fvckin god map! :-)

Author: Teemu (FInland), 13-11-2013 01:46
Help please
how do i get to icewinkel-palast?

ps the map is AWESOME

Koni writes:
13-11-2013 13:52

too vague

What is your problem? Can't help without knowing: where are you exactly?

Author: ghost (Manila Philippines), 03-10-2013 10:51
Thank you!!!
Thank you for your timely reply. It's a wonderful map indeed. I haven't lost a single unit (thanks to chaos magic + greater ring of negation = godlike). All my heroes have their own chaos magic (berserk, forgetfulness, mass slow and hypnotize) at their disposal, plus I buffed my artillery (3k vampires) with dragon strength (nature), slayer (chaos), cat reflex (chaos), fire aura (chaos) and lastly casted hand of death (death) to any enemy heroes or even hypnotized them to use their own magic at their own armies. It doesn't really matter if your facing a legions of black dragons, angels, devils, megadragons and bone dragons, just wear the ring (greater negation) and have your heroes cast hypnotize/berserk and watch them fight each other. Your five heroes should be at the front row (since they are wearing the robe of the guardian) to minimize the damage dealt by your enemy while your legions of vampires will be at the back row to deliver the final blow to the enemy. This map is not an ordinary homm 4 map (hack and slash), in order to play and finish this map, one should be aware of the story of Falkhor and read carefully each side notes. Also, there are hidden treasures well placed in the map like treasure chest, the fitzbin, the sword of the gods (located at the right pillar of the shrine) etc. Always explore unexplored area. Thank you for the map, I really enjoyed playing it. Looking forward for a new map.

Author: Koni (Germany), 30-09-2013 18:54
curious
Andrew, I wonder why you are already in the westernmost region today, and some days ago you where stuck in the Nekrotorn area? Did your Falkhor get angle wings? :)

Author: Andrew (Lublin), 30-09-2013 15:24 Like
Garden of knowledge/ sword
I have problem with getting the sword of gods. My Falkhor is only lvl 57 and I can't enter the area with titans and sword. The only way is to get to the garden of knowledge and use trees and coloseum, but the way there is blocked. Is it possible to get there from this moment (red portal) or it will be possible later?

Andrew (Lublin) writes:
30-09-2013 19:44

Garden of knowledge/ sword

I have sent You an email some time ago. I decided to start this map again and I did it Your way (order magic + vampires) :)

Liu hangyu (China) writes:
17-12-2013 17:30

Sword of Gods

I also meet the same problem. I don't know how to find Sword of Gods. Falkhor is level 57 and already got angle wings.

Koni writes:
17-12-2013 18:11

Sword and garden

The Sword is hidden behind the Gate of Gods - exp-level 60 demanded. The titans guard it in the Altar of Light.
To get into the garden of knowledge for the missing 3 levels you have to "visit" (!!) the quest gate, not read the text from afar.

farooz writes:
24-02-2014 00:54

where

where?

Koni (Germany) writes:
24-02-2014 16:28

view world

for help you could click "view world" in the scenario screen: you can see all hidden artifacts as a "star"!

Author: Koni (Germany), 24-09-2013 21:25
help per mail
I have sent you a mail.

Author: Andrew (Lublin), 24-09-2013 14:48 Like
Foe in Nekrotorn
After a long time I was able to fight with heroes in Nekrotorn, but it's too hard to kill them. I have very strong army, but i am not able to kill 400 devils, 1200 dark champions and rest of the enemys at the same time... any suggestions?

bilchil (Athens) writes:
14-12-2013 18:10

same here

can i pls have that mail as well? i think stacking up more dragons etc wont make any difference

Koni writes:
15-12-2013 20:02

Where to send?

My email to him was:
"it's very difficult to help you from here. If you would send me your savegame I could have a better look. Maybe you haven't gone for vampires in your army?"

bilchil (Athens) writes:
16-12-2013 10:24

same here

My vampires (400) are vanished by the dark knights.
I managed to win the battle but going West seems impossible. Armies of 500 dragons, I cannot beat them. But the map is great. Well done!

Poyet writes:
23-10-2014 02:41

Nekrotorn lost

Same me, done very good so far without loss of army, but can't manage to win with falkhor alive in army

mar writes:
23-10-2014 10:55

You can beat any army by killing as much as you can and just before you die use town portal. Then you have to walk a bit to reach enemy again but those you killed are gone so repeat as long as necessary :)

Author: Koni, 23-09-2013 20:06
one step closer
Maybe you didn't trigger the placed event. Try to do another step closer to the right, where a bird sings, sorry, that there is no message.

Author: ghost (Manila Philippines), 22-09-2013 16:37
3 thunderbirds
I am also stuck with the 3 thunderbirds. Already followed your advice by flagging the outer most right side thunderbird's nest (actually the other two nest can't be flagged) and bought and brought them to the tower blocking the portal but nothing happen.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy