Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Author: We love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 21-04-2024 16:52

A - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Can I apply for beta testing :D more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about War of the Lords (edit.) - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map War of the Lords (edit.) - heroes 4 mapsDownload map War of the Lords (edit.) - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> War of the Lords (edit.)

Heroes 4: Winds of War

This is the great campaign of Marco, a true Barbarian in heart and mind. He starts to conquer the world, but proceeding on and on he feels driven by the noble aim, to put an end to the continuous WAR of the LORDS and finally to establish peace all over the world.

Added: 29-10-2017

Heroes 4 maps: Авеста | 4 PLAYERS | Rise Of Creatures | ARENA

| 1-30 | 31-42 |

Author: akva (Magyarország), 03-06-2021 16:41 Like
Underworld - War of the Lords (edit.)
Please help me, where i can find the quest hut where i can exchange them to the masters book?
Underworld - War of the Lords (edit.)

Hepa writes:
13-07-2022 10:59

Whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.)

Hi, you need to go trough whirlpool

Author: COLIN MCERLAIN (United Kingdom), 11-05-2020 19:55
fd - War of the Lords (edit.)
were is scarab of summoning lol what am i missing

XD (XD) writes:
25-12-2020 03:10

asd - War of the Lords (edit.)

U have to kill the green undead army
they have that shit

Author: Kale (Piikkiö), 16-07-2018 00:01
Bug - War of the Lords (edit.)
So there is a bug on the map. At the end of the underground water-labyrinth, there is some guest hut which gives you unlimited free xp until level 70

Author: Kale (Piikkiö, Suomi), 15-07-2018 14:21
Lil help needed - War of the Lords (edit.)
So I'm trying to get to SeaLords private arena to gain some xp, but I cannot find a way in. I did get to the island on the top right corner of it behind that tower, but I can't get deeper inland. I guess it's not important for the story but I'd like to go there.

Still, love the map

Author: Kale (Piikkiö, Suomi), 15-07-2018 00:53
Haha - War of the Lords (edit.)
Lol I'm in chapter 2 and I thought that I needed to beat that skeleton guy and had been buildin hella army for like 5 months. When I tried to attack that dude, game said that I probably should go to sea before sweaping that skeles ass. Only after that I found out that there actually were some road between those trees in that sprite place. No I'm laughing my ass of because I'm so dumb. To be fair, that road between trees is kinda hidden so at least I'm not total loser

Author: Bea and Ignacio (Madrid, Spain), 16-05-2018 17:10
Where is the Lord of Bugs? - War of the Lords (edit.)
I have searched the accessible area in BugLand and I cant find this "Bugs Nest". Can it be easily seen and then it's a bug or is it hidden? If so, Where?

Also, I see in your walkthrough that you define the places by numbers, but they are no use if there is not a numbered map, is there? Been searching for more than a while and nothing,,,
Where is the Lord of Bugs? - War of the Lords (edit.)

Author: Bea and Ignacio (Madrid, Spain), 15-05-2018 19:32
Damned Town Portal spell - War of the Lords (edit.)
Although we are already in the underworld, we still cannot access the town portal spell, which keeps being blocked by a blue fence.

What do we need to do?

Exceptional map by all means.

Bea and Ignacio (Madrid, Spain) writes:
16-05-2018 17:13

image capture - War of the Lords (edit.)

image capture - War of the Lords (edit.)

Author: Fegrtet (Hungary), 10-08-2017 19:22
Master Spellbook - War of the Lords (edit.)
I have all 6 spellbook, where can I find
exactly the quest which exchange these for the Master spellbook? Help me PLEASE!!! I am really really stucked here :(

Fegrtet (Hungary) writes:
10-08-2017 19:44

Master Spellbbook - War of the Lords (edit.)

And I visited all quest on that area!

Author: benjamin (paris, france), 16-03-2017 12:01 Like
problem - War of the Lords (edit.)
hi, i Can't pass through the jungle portal, the one where shivana and the ankh is needed, i havé Both but no wah to pass..

Author: Liran (Israel), 29-09-2014 19:58
Cant find the whirlpool
Hey guys,
I can't find the whirlpool, can someone point me to it? is it in the underworld? maybe upload a screenshot of its location?

Koni writes:
30-09-2014 01:49

whirlpool

The whirlpool is hidden in the northern sea on the upper world, where you can visit the green tent on an island.

the walkthrough tells:
"open the green Guard towers (leading to a well hidden whirlpool), but don't enter." (do Anduran's quest before)

You find the whirlpool inmidst of this opened area, hidden behind green sea plants (see screenshot).

Hope it helps.

whirlpool

Liran (Israel) writes:
30-09-2014 12:46

found it.

thanks alot

Author: Ciro (Barcelona, Spain), 09-05-2013 20:28
Awesome!
May be is one of the three best H4 map I ever play (and I played many). Very well explained, with a lot of attention to details, very complete, ... What a pity that the difficult were not a little bit higher! The purple faction (or any) never invade your territory (Carbon). That's a shame, because the gameplay gets monotonous. It's a problem, but the map is so beautiful and original... I give you 10 points.

Author: Erlend (Norway), 08-11-2012 17:38 Like
Good map!
Very good map with a lot of good ideas and attention to detail. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks!

Author: vaso (Kumanovo, Macedonia), 28-08-2012 14:01 Like
ok so far,
nice map ... thanks ... i will comment one more time when i finished ... so far its great ... !!!

Author: Alice (Poland), 23-07-2012 01:29
got it
I got it!

Author: Alice (Warsaw, Polanf), 23-07-2012 01:15
passage through the NW underworld
Hi, first of all - great job! I'm having so much joy playing it. Unfortunately I'm stuck in the NW underworld. I've just killed Oric Chief and I've passed by 2 Black Woods and then I can't go futher, there is so many trees- I can't see the "golden horse". Is there other way? Should I do somenthing first? Please help.

Author: Koni, 09-07-2012 20:59
help
Sorry for delayed help, but I was out for a 3 weeks trip to Croatia and arrived home yesterday evening.

So I.
help for Xesnoteleks:

If you have done all what is told in the walkthrough, the fence to the ferry is opened as soon the 2 Wards of Sorcery along the river are bombed away. Got back to the ferryman's hut and listen what he tells now. You now can enter the ferry and follow the path to the Battle Axe Protector, defeat him an enter the black stone hut, where you get the axe. You will need it to open the gate to the Land of Fire.

II. Fransisco Justino:

Could you please specify your problem?
I do not know what you mean with "released Queen Catherine"? In which chapter of my walkthrough are you? Which Nature cities did you take and which bonus of the elves have you got?

III. Erin:

I see you have solved your starting problems yourself. Thank you for playing, and yes, you are right, the map can be very resp. too easy for a skilled player. But it was intended (in my edited version) that every novice player could enjoy the map and claim victory.

Author: Francisco Justino (Lisbon, Portugal), 30-06-2012 15:32
Can I have a little help?
I'm still trying to finish this map, I had released Queen Catherine and taked to Nature cities, got the bonus of the elves. It´s a very powerfull map until now.
The thing is, while I'm quite good in the programming area I'm a poor designer and a lowsy english writer. So please if you or someone knows someone who wants a partnership please contact me for: ycf69@hotmail.com

Author: Ghost (Finland), 30-06-2012 00:32
@Erin
Good luck!

But Life is better than the Order. Combat is better than Life and Order :) Yes, you will find very soon! Practice hm

Good job!

Author: erin (LA, US), 29-06-2012 19:53
easier than i thought
Wow.
Longest and biggest map I've ever played in my life. Probably the biggest map ever made in the Heroes franchise.

Finished it in 47 weeks on Champion for a rating of Megadragon.

It's a good map (essentially a campaign), although it is wayyyy too easy. You are told very early to make Marco a battle mage, and both him and Shivana come with Order magic skills making it very obvious what you should do.

Order magic is by far the most powerful spell school. Even without use of Hypnotize (which you'll easily get), winning this map is a breeze since you get mass slow very early on.

I made it easier for myself by going the scouting route (ie becoming a Seer rather than a Battle Mage), so I had Grandmaster Pathfinding and Advanced Navigation by month 2.

Another way to make it easy is to go the Ranged route. Towards the end of the map I wanted to finish within a year, so I dumped all my ranged guys for harpies, thunderbirds, vampires (had grandmaster necromancy and nearly a legion of vampires) and faerie dragons and that was a bit harder.

This map rivals Draconic in the size of the battles you fight.

Your heroes will get to around level 60 by end game if you used the many Trees of Knowledge. Battles will involve Legions of level 4 creatures. Whew!

Congrats and thanks to the author!
(note that I rated this map 9 due to the lack of balance in the easy battles. When you have two heroes in the level 50s and only 1 enemy hero without grandmaster magic resistance/ combat/ good artifacts to protect him, all battles are very one-sided.

Author: erin (LA, US), 26-06-2012 18:26
i'm at chapter 1 of walkthrough
Hi
I am at Chapter 1 and have yet to enter the jungle. I can't find Queen Shivana. I also can't get access to the spells area in the south (where the Town Gate spell is located). The blue trees are blocking. Did I do something wrong?

Author: xesnoteleks (Serbia), 15-06-2012 20:41
Chapter VIII
Hi, i have troubles in chapter VIII (winterland). I done everything i need and the gate to the ferry isnt opening. Am i missing something or is it a glitch? Btw i have read walktrough and ive done everything it says.

Author: Hero, 15-06-2012 02:05
WTF?
how do you download a maP?

Author: heindaddel (Germany), 17-05-2012 00:43 Like
mmh..
Thanx for the quick response. I thought it is the little house on the blocked street (with rocks) to the catapults. And the fountain is right next to the green eye?
Another hour of searchin has passed :/

Thanx for any help again!

Author: Koni, 16-05-2012 23:15
Information bureau
Visit the Information Bureau and the fence near the Fountain of Vitality will be opened. Just summon a ship there. Viel Glueck!
To ady kata from ROMANIA: "no more searching" ...??? (without further comment)

Author: heindaddel (Germany), 16-05-2012 18:32 Like
So Close
Hi,
I'm in the last chapter on the last part. But by accident i didn't read what i was supposed to read. Now i was seeking all around the map to find the "bombed away fence". I would be thankful for any advice.

Author: ady kata (Ploiesti, ROMANIA), 28-02-2012 20:40
Killing the fun
Too much explanation, no more discovery, no more searching... not a good impruvement, kills the fun.
BEST IS THE ORIGINAL !

Author: DONMI6ON (BULGARIA), 25-02-2012 00:48
one2play
It's the one&only map I enjoyed for years !!!

Author: Razorockham (Netherlands), 22-02-2012 23:54
An Odyssee
One of the best HoMM IV maps - together with Stories of Peasants and a few (very few) others. Compliments, Stieh, Kispalko and Koni Leweling!

Author: Koni, 09-02-2012 01:27
tunnel
Seek a way to the right of the learning stone! The hidden tunnel guard blocks the way.

Author: haker (poland), 08-02-2012 22:52
great map
help me, "clear the way to the covered 'bridge' tunnel" where is the tunnel?

| 1-30 | 31-42 |

War of the Lords (edit.) walkthrough

War of the Lords
map by Stefan Kispalko for H4 - WoW

Short Walkthrough for the edited version
by Konrad Leweling aka Koni (lewikon@t-online.de)

Chapter I. The Campaign begins (month 1-2)

- begin with Castle Cabron (1) and Andromeda (2), prepare for war (2 weeks), start campaign: Wild Edge (3), explore all, visit blue tent, 2 black oracles
- free Queen Shivana, learn Townportal spell (if possible), townportal back home, get Ankh of Life, dig the black treasure, back to the jungle

Chapter II. In the Jungle (month 3)

- take Jungle Garden (4) and Mangrovia (5) (kill Eleece and Kanatuna with Ring of the Cobra's Eye), visit Kingdom of the Jungle Elves (mushroom quest hut 2)
- open path to the north (mushroom quest hut 1), cross the sprites area (avoiding Khaftul), open quest guard (Shivana with Ankh)
- defeat King Braebar and take Ishkar (6), get reward in the mushroom 2 quest (Bow of the Elven King), townportal back to Ishkar and build a ship

Chapter III. In the Southern Sea (month 4-5)
- explore the sea and visit all islands, find the entrance to Anduran's labyrinth (you can't enter it by now)
- kill Naga King, take Naga Palais (7), head to the Southwest, visit 3 golden oracles, kill the Sea Lord for the Seaman's hat
- experience by fihgts in his Private Arena, back to Ishkar

Chapter IV. In the NW Underworld (month 6-7/8)
- kill Khaftul (Green eliminated), open guard with Scarab of Summoning, enter the tunnel, defeat orcs, Orc Cave quest, kill the Orc Chief
- open the blue gate and proceed north (many hidden obstacles), kill the hero Nightmare and take Nightmare's Shed (8), open the quest guard
- build a ship at the shipyard, another 3 golden oracles, let Marco learn Summon ship at the tower
- return to the shipyard and go to the water westwards (where you see some seamonsters), summon ship and sail north, visii teal tent, one-way portal back
- summon ship at the water way south, kill the Dwarven Lord (Dwarven Hammer), Blindmeis quest, proceed south, visit the oracle and portal back
- open the Medusa Guard with Dwarven Hammer, kill Medusa Queen and Efreet Master, open Dragon Gate
- enter a ship and visit the (hidden) bronze oracle, turn back and head north, visit the last bronze oracle
- pass the teal gate and defeat Lomkorus, take Dragon City (9) and head east, take New Cabron (10), dig for the bronze treasure (Mullich's helmet)
- enter the tunnel to the upper world

Chapter V. In the Northern Sea (month 8-9/10)
- summon a ship above and explore, visit the Green tent (now open and buy the portals for quicker reinforements)
- enter the Island of the Genies, defat the Genie Lord and take Genie Palace (11), explore the western part of the Sea, visit another 3 golden oracles
- portal to another Dimension, dig for the golden (Grail) and silver treasures (Adamantine set), get the Ring of Greater Negation from the Quest tower
- find the 2 Pandoras Boxes (for experience or more troops), open the green Guard towers (leading to a well hidden whirlpool), but don't enter
- land on the island with two portals and enter the entrance to Anduran's Labyrinth

Chapter VI. Anduran's Water Labyrinth (month 10-11)
- summon a ship near the abandoned shipyard, explore the whole labyrinth, visit the quest huts, find the 5 Tomes of Magic (the last possesses Anduran)
- kill Anduran (Red eliminated) and take Anduran's Lair (12), open the blue portal and portal back to Wilde Edge, prepare for the whirlpool
- (the Master's spellbook for the quest guard at the exit to Summerland you get much later)

Chapter VII. The Area of Bugs and Wood Elves (month 11-12)
- enter the whirlpool (land westsides and do a step east, summon ship), pass the Green, explore the Land of bugs, kill Lord of Bugs in Bugs Nest (13)
- find passage to the South from the North, buy portal, kill Nature Beast (without quest) and Purple Guard, visit the tent, visit 3 green oracles
- open Purple Quest gate to the north, kill Elfen Lord and take his Elven Throne (14), open the Quest gate, dig for the green treasure (Neener's cloak)
- one-way portal back to the Northern Sea, ship through the purple Gate back to Wilde Edge, prepare for Winterland

Chapter VIII. In the Winterland (month 12-13)
- defeat Ice Queen in Ice Palace (15), Titanlord in Cloud Tower (16) and Lord of Frost in Snow Tower (17), summon ship and visit the igloo in the NE corner
- enter tunnel and kill Dragon Master (Blue eliminated, if you didn't forget to kill the Genie Lord), go for the reward, exit the area through the gate
- cross the bridge and townportal to 'your' New Andromeda (18), buy the Winterland portal, visit the Ferryman's hut, cross the bridge to the west
- enter 'your' Snow Fort (19), visit the Master of the Wharf, kill the Guard of the Wharf, enter ship and sail down the river till the Wards of Sorcery are bombed away
- defeat the Black champions and cross the forest, re-visit the Ferryman, use the ferry, kill the Battleaxe Protector, get the Bull Rune Battleaxe, back by ferry
- visit the Hut for informations, open the Quest Guard to the Land of Fire

Chapter IX. The Lands of Fire and Chaos (month 14-15)
- kill the Firelord Octavia and take Lavalia (20), take Vulkania (21) and defeat Ash, kill Nature Reaper (Teal eliminated) and take Nature Ruins (22) in the far Southeast
- open the Quest guard near Vulkania and follow the path to the south, change the 5 Tomes for the Master's spellbook and enter the portal
- open the Quest Guard (buy portal for reinforcements if not done before) and enter the garden, visit the sun temple and the Believers' house, enter the GS Arena
- take the 2 armors and 2 cloaks (important!) and get the artifacts from the box, clear the way to the covered 'bridge' tunnel, kill the (hidden) Tunnel Guard
- cross the gate (with Angelfeathers Cloak), kill Lord Dark (got Ring of Light and Flame of Chaos) and take Dark's Pit (23), return to the garden
- get Aiffe's Mandolin for Flame of Chaos and choose the reward for the Ring of Light, back via tunnel, open the tower (with the mandolin) and enter the portal
- open 3 towers (with Tiger armor, Harmonic chainmail, Cloak of Darkness), take the Necklace of balance, pass gate (with necklace) and tower (with Angelf. cloak)
- in the Chaos Arena visit the first stone hut and kill the Chaos Lord, visit the second stone hut and get the Armor of Chaos, re-visit the first hut for informations
- take the Frosthammer (near the Conservatory of Life) and the Staff of Disruption (near the Conservatory of Order), open the remaining 3 towers to the portal

Chapter X. Summerland and Death Empire (month 15-16)
- visit Zambu's Villa and the Quest Guard, head northward (the red tent is blocked), pass the Fire elementals and cross the dead forest till you reach a bridge
- enter Southeast Fort (24) and buy portal, cross Green gate and summon ship at the river, head south and go ashore south, taka Araja's town Edge Haven (25)
- kill Lord Zambu and take Zambu's Residence (26) in the middle, open the Quest Guard to the West, visit the Red tent, cross the forest again, pass the red gate
- defeat Lord Vader in the dark garrison, kill Death Lord of War and take Death Centre (27), buy portal, summon ship at the river Styx, sail north and land east

The Final Chapter. (month 16...)
- cross the 'mushroom forest' and enter the 'paradise' (all houses and artifacts for decoration only), eliminate Queen Regina, visit the Information Bureau
- do what you are told (a fence is now bombed away!), visit the Estate Office, buy the portal for reinforcements, open the Gate to the final fight, be prepared (!) - kill the Masterlord of Nature (Purple eliminated) and enter The Paradise (28), open the Gate to Marco's Retreat, enter the villa and - relax !!!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy