Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about War of the Lords (edit.) - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map War of the Lords (edit.) - heroes 4 mapsDownload map War of the Lords (edit.) - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> War of the Lords (edit.)

Heroes 4: Winds of War

This is the great campaign of Marco, a true Barbarian in heart and mind. He starts to conquer the world, but proceeding on and on he feels driven by the noble aim, to put an end to the continuous WAR of the LORDS and finally to establish peace all over the world.

Added: 29-10-2017

Heroes 4 maps: en automne | La mort vous sourie | les oles Quasorus | Kill the Dragons

| 1-30 | 31-42 |

Author: Koni, 04-01-2012 01:07
Read walkthrough
Hi, Barbara, all is standing in my walkthrough:
- kill Naga King, take Naga Palais (7), head to the Southwest, visit 3 golden oracles, kill the Sea Lord for the Seaman's hat
- experience by fihgts in his Private Arena, back to Ishkar

Didn't you read it? You find it here on this side below the 2 minimaps.

Author: Barbara (Czech), 04-01-2012 00:52
got stuck
Im in the Southern sea I killed Naga king but I still cant solve how to find the entrance to Anduran's labyrinth. Im wandering there for months. Although I got stuck its great map.

Author: okan (Turkey), 25-12-2011 23:13
perfect map - best map
the map is very good. ı am sure , nobody dont understand to the map :)

Author: Tali (Russia), 14-12-2011 12:23 Like
thanks! over :)
Koni, your maps are like labirinths: you need Ariadne's thread. Which gives them their own charm.
I think I'd start Osiris now, downloaded edited version. Looked for a walkthrough to have for reference, because there're so many people got stuck judging by the forum. But looks like it's not there, is it?

Author: Koni, 13-12-2011 13:51
not difficult
With the mandolin in backpack you go back to the gate (where you needed the Angelfeather cloak); just to the west of it there is a quest guard (tower), which recquires this mandolin. Follow the path behind th opened guard and you will reach the portal.

Author: Tali (Russia), 13-12-2011 11:13 Like
got lost
Hi Koni,
The map is great!
I've got lost, where is the tower and the portal?:
back via tunnel, open the tower (with the mandolin) and enter the portal
I play version with Russian names of the cities so please tell geographically :)

Author: Bogge (Sweden), 10-10-2011 14:36
Good game
I liked the map. It was like an adventure. I give it 8 out of 10. There are 2 things why it isn´t higher. There are some passages that are quite long without any fights. The second thing is that I thought it was going to be a lot harder on the "east" side of the sea, than it was. But in the end: I enjoyed it.

Author: Koni, 12-09-2011 23:36
Yes
There is a passageway to the South East of the Northern Sea, east of the bridge with the two lighthouses or just a short way from the little island with the two portals. You can land close to a windmill, there is a sign named Island of the Genies. Good luck!

Author: Bogge ((Sweden)), 12-09-2011 22:08
Genie palace
Hi
I am in chapter V in your walkthrough and now I can´t find the genie king and the genie palace. Is it really in the north sea?

Author: Murg (Bulgaria), 26-08-2010 11:23
Sorry
Has already understood. It is my carelessness.

Author: Koni, 25-08-2010 22:17
Read chapter VII
Why don't you follow my walkthrough? In chapter VII is explained how to get to the purple (violet) tent. Only possible by using the whirlpool at 113, 80 in the Northern Sea

Author: Murg (Bulgaria), 25-08-2010 19:34
tent
I do not understand how to get to violet tent keymaster. There can be gate 81, 96 superfluous? Where other way?

| 1-30 | 31-42 |

War of the Lords (edit.) walkthrough

War of the Lords
map by Stefan Kispalko for H4 - WoW

Short Walkthrough for the edited version
by Konrad Leweling aka Koni (lewikon@t-online.de)

Chapter I. The Campaign begins (month 1-2)

- begin with Castle Cabron (1) and Andromeda (2), prepare for war (2 weeks), start campaign: Wild Edge (3), explore all, visit blue tent, 2 black oracles
- free Queen Shivana, learn Townportal spell (if possible), townportal back home, get Ankh of Life, dig the black treasure, back to the jungle

Chapter II. In the Jungle (month 3)

- take Jungle Garden (4) and Mangrovia (5) (kill Eleece and Kanatuna with Ring of the Cobra's Eye), visit Kingdom of the Jungle Elves (mushroom quest hut 2)
- open path to the north (mushroom quest hut 1), cross the sprites area (avoiding Khaftul), open quest guard (Shivana with Ankh)
- defeat King Braebar and take Ishkar (6), get reward in the mushroom 2 quest (Bow of the Elven King), townportal back to Ishkar and build a ship

Chapter III. In the Southern Sea (month 4-5)
- explore the sea and visit all islands, find the entrance to Anduran's labyrinth (you can't enter it by now)
- kill Naga King, take Naga Palais (7), head to the Southwest, visit 3 golden oracles, kill the Sea Lord for the Seaman's hat
- experience by fihgts in his Private Arena, back to Ishkar

Chapter IV. In the NW Underworld (month 6-7/8)
- kill Khaftul (Green eliminated), open guard with Scarab of Summoning, enter the tunnel, defeat orcs, Orc Cave quest, kill the Orc Chief
- open the blue gate and proceed north (many hidden obstacles), kill the hero Nightmare and take Nightmare's Shed (8), open the quest guard
- build a ship at the shipyard, another 3 golden oracles, let Marco learn Summon ship at the tower
- return to the shipyard and go to the water westwards (where you see some seamonsters), summon ship and sail north, visii teal tent, one-way portal back
- summon ship at the water way south, kill the Dwarven Lord (Dwarven Hammer), Blindmeis quest, proceed south, visit the oracle and portal back
- open the Medusa Guard with Dwarven Hammer, kill Medusa Queen and Efreet Master, open Dragon Gate
- enter a ship and visit the (hidden) bronze oracle, turn back and head north, visit the last bronze oracle
- pass the teal gate and defeat Lomkorus, take Dragon City (9) and head east, take New Cabron (10), dig for the bronze treasure (Mullich's helmet)
- enter the tunnel to the upper world

Chapter V. In the Northern Sea (month 8-9/10)
- summon a ship above and explore, visit the Green tent (now open and buy the portals for quicker reinforements)
- enter the Island of the Genies, defat the Genie Lord and take Genie Palace (11), explore the western part of the Sea, visit another 3 golden oracles
- portal to another Dimension, dig for the golden (Grail) and silver treasures (Adamantine set), get the Ring of Greater Negation from the Quest tower
- find the 2 Pandoras Boxes (for experience or more troops), open the green Guard towers (leading to a well hidden whirlpool), but don't enter
- land on the island with two portals and enter the entrance to Anduran's Labyrinth

Chapter VI. Anduran's Water Labyrinth (month 10-11)
- summon a ship near the abandoned shipyard, explore the whole labyrinth, visit the quest huts, find the 5 Tomes of Magic (the last possesses Anduran)
- kill Anduran (Red eliminated) and take Anduran's Lair (12), open the blue portal and portal back to Wilde Edge, prepare for the whirlpool
- (the Master's spellbook for the quest guard at the exit to Summerland you get much later)

Chapter VII. The Area of Bugs and Wood Elves (month 11-12)
- enter the whirlpool (land westsides and do a step east, summon ship), pass the Green, explore the Land of bugs, kill Lord of Bugs in Bugs Nest (13)
- find passage to the South from the North, buy portal, kill Nature Beast (without quest) and Purple Guard, visit the tent, visit 3 green oracles
- open Purple Quest gate to the north, kill Elfen Lord and take his Elven Throne (14), open the Quest gate, dig for the green treasure (Neener's cloak)
- one-way portal back to the Northern Sea, ship through the purple Gate back to Wilde Edge, prepare for Winterland

Chapter VIII. In the Winterland (month 12-13)
- defeat Ice Queen in Ice Palace (15), Titanlord in Cloud Tower (16) and Lord of Frost in Snow Tower (17), summon ship and visit the igloo in the NE corner
- enter tunnel and kill Dragon Master (Blue eliminated, if you didn't forget to kill the Genie Lord), go for the reward, exit the area through the gate
- cross the bridge and townportal to 'your' New Andromeda (18), buy the Winterland portal, visit the Ferryman's hut, cross the bridge to the west
- enter 'your' Snow Fort (19), visit the Master of the Wharf, kill the Guard of the Wharf, enter ship and sail down the river till the Wards of Sorcery are bombed away
- defeat the Black champions and cross the forest, re-visit the Ferryman, use the ferry, kill the Battleaxe Protector, get the Bull Rune Battleaxe, back by ferry
- visit the Hut for informations, open the Quest Guard to the Land of Fire

Chapter IX. The Lands of Fire and Chaos (month 14-15)
- kill the Firelord Octavia and take Lavalia (20), take Vulkania (21) and defeat Ash, kill Nature Reaper (Teal eliminated) and take Nature Ruins (22) in the far Southeast
- open the Quest guard near Vulkania and follow the path to the south, change the 5 Tomes for the Master's spellbook and enter the portal
- open the Quest Guard (buy portal for reinforcements if not done before) and enter the garden, visit the sun temple and the Believers' house, enter the GS Arena
- take the 2 armors and 2 cloaks (important!) and get the artifacts from the box, clear the way to the covered 'bridge' tunnel, kill the (hidden) Tunnel Guard
- cross the gate (with Angelfeathers Cloak), kill Lord Dark (got Ring of Light and Flame of Chaos) and take Dark's Pit (23), return to the garden
- get Aiffe's Mandolin for Flame of Chaos and choose the reward for the Ring of Light, back via tunnel, open the tower (with the mandolin) and enter the portal
- open 3 towers (with Tiger armor, Harmonic chainmail, Cloak of Darkness), take the Necklace of balance, pass gate (with necklace) and tower (with Angelf. cloak)
- in the Chaos Arena visit the first stone hut and kill the Chaos Lord, visit the second stone hut and get the Armor of Chaos, re-visit the first hut for informations
- take the Frosthammer (near the Conservatory of Life) and the Staff of Disruption (near the Conservatory of Order), open the remaining 3 towers to the portal

Chapter X. Summerland and Death Empire (month 15-16)
- visit Zambu's Villa and the Quest Guard, head northward (the red tent is blocked), pass the Fire elementals and cross the dead forest till you reach a bridge
- enter Southeast Fort (24) and buy portal, cross Green gate and summon ship at the river, head south and go ashore south, taka Araja's town Edge Haven (25)
- kill Lord Zambu and take Zambu's Residence (26) in the middle, open the Quest Guard to the West, visit the Red tent, cross the forest again, pass the red gate
- defeat Lord Vader in the dark garrison, kill Death Lord of War and take Death Centre (27), buy portal, summon ship at the river Styx, sail north and land east

The Final Chapter. (month 16...)
- cross the 'mushroom forest' and enter the 'paradise' (all houses and artifacts for decoration only), eliminate Queen Regina, visit the Information Bureau
- do what you are told (a fence is now bombed away!), visit the Estate Office, buy the portal for reinforcements, open the Gate to the final fight, be prepared (!) - kill the Masterlord of Nature (Purple eliminated) and enter The Paradise (28), open the Gate to Marco's Retreat, enter the villa and - relax !!!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy