Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 16:57

Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with ne
more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49

yeah - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D
more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 16:14

Cheese - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square
more...

Author: Valeri , 25-03-2024 23:16

Vagabonds 2.0 - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

New version with bug fixes and small changes based on player feedback.
Also fixes on some graphical issues that came with Hota 1.7.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Sanquinary Ascension - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Sanquinary Ascension - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Sanquinary Ascension - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Sanquinary Ascension

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

This map is timed, challenging, and plays similar to a campaign. I designed it specifically to require thought, skill, and detail.
The crowd cheers you on as you battle the land's greatest Gladiators in a fight to the death.
The more enemy blood you spill, the higher you ascend in the rankings.
Only by uniting the four regions can you optimize your wealth and military strength, but this alone may not be enough to resist the impending forces that threaten this pristine region.
Bloodshed, Loyalty, and Exploration are paramount to your success in a land where things are not always as they seem!

Added: 10-12-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Snowland | If Wishes Were Horses | Wasteland (eng) | Landet I, Landet II and Landet III

| 1-30 | 31-36 |

Author: Uganda Knuckles (Taiwan), 15-03-2021 12:31
Kinda annoying without Eldritch Well - Sanquinary Ascension
I always ran out of mana early game.Pretty similar to Shadow rising with a more straightforward version.I suggest giving buffs with those Lucid altars,I feel kinda meaningless visiting all of them.

Author: Michel (France), 10-11-2020 21:57 Like
tres bonne carte Very good Map - Sanquinary Ascension
une très bonne carte merci
A vey good map ...Merci

Author: Valery (Riga, Latvia), 05-11-2020 11:11
One of the best - Sanquinary Ascension
One of the best maps for HeroesV I've ever played. Interesting storyline. Whith great pleasyre spended two evenings for this map. Highly recomend to everyone. Many thanks to author!

Author: HA4ever (Florida, United States), 08-03-2020 00:21
Wonderful map - Sanquinary Ascension
Just re-downloaded my HoMM5 a month ago and looked for map to enjoy. Love the storyline and the playing style. Highly recommend to follow the story instruction to get artifacts to save your troops. In the last battle, my 70 thanes slaughtered the wizard by 2x att rune and luck ^_^
Thanks again for your work.

Author: killllen, 01-12-2019 20:27
Crash issue - crashes all custom maps - Sanquinary Ascension
Looks like a cool map and concept, unfortunately I can't say from own experience since I couldn't even load the map before the game crashed. Somehow this becomes the case with all the other custom made maps as well when this is added to the "Maps"-fol der. :/

Author: flamesky80 (China), 11-03-2019 00:10
Crash Issue - Sanquinary Ascension
TOTE ver3.1
When I put this map into "maps" folder ,
use any custom map which can select race , game will crash at loading .

killllen writes:
01-12-2019 20:24

Crash issue - Sanquinary Ascension

Same for me, this map is broken and somehow manages to break every other custom made map. Some cancer virus the OG managed to create here

Author: 6 (moskava moskva), 11-03-2017 01:03
very annoying. - Sanquinary Ascension
i see myself as an experienced player, i know every aspects of game, most tactics, i played first after when it was released. I play custom maps on heroic, 90% of them is easy for me. But, this one...i read the comments first, thought it won't be hard. Noone said it will be. Well, since there is no mentor I got scrap skills, and magic guild failed, no puppet master for me, freezy, even blindness, only confusion. I didn't take seriously the gladiators I didn't want to waste troop because I thought the profit is minimal, so I didn't get the tear of asha, defeated the glad almost at the last week (the inferno.) and the wizard was moderate to me, but I hardly beat it...this is a good AI, always use dark magic. i didn't have cleansing or magical immunity ..... . I only killed it 3rd try, change africrafts, I didn't reload any map about half year before.. But it was very difficult for me. perhaps because there is no mentor, skill sucks. I played maps witch some players said hard without any bad, but this one noone complained about it, but it was great challenge.

The good point: very scenario-like, good story, enjoyable, no boring part. I liked it much. nice design, requires tactics.

bad point is the mentor. i think that it didn't really wroth to go for all the articrafts aganist the heroes, especially aganist the dark elf, if U had resurrection. In fact, I didn't really conquered the sandy island, waste of time....I thought I won't go for the africrafts, defeat the hero early, to get the barracks, so more troopps... Idk if it wroth to play it as the original plan, maybe you can defeat the Elf early and get rewarded, instead of take the articraft.

Depends more on luck/r unluck than Tactic, but if you're unlucky, it can be a disaster.
9/10!

Author: leloup (China), 08-02-2015 11:29
A great piece of work
I just write to say I enjoyed this map very much. It is certainly one of the best of its class. The map is thematically similar to another map created by the same author, but this one is a bit easier. It is also more balanced. There is no bug whatsoever, and the author makes sure that every minor clue of the plot is alluded to in some way. Really an exquisit piece of work.

Mike80D (US) writes:
12-02-2015 16:08

Thank you leloup

Thank you for the feedback leloup. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much :)

Hopefully Heroes VII map editor will be good so that I can make some more maps.

Author: Mike80D (USA), 07-05-2012 07:09
There is No bug
In response to Vadim_T: There is no bug that you wrote of, nor is there a portal to the nemesis in this map. You must be thinking of my other map.

IMO, this is my best overall map.

Author: vadim_t (Crimea), 27-01-2011 20:11
Bug?
Well, I have play this map, but I cannot complete it: I DON'T see any portal to Nemesis at the last day

Author: Mike80D (USA), 30-11-2010 18:51
Re: Jaydogg
Jay, thanks for the comments, and sorry you didn't enjoy it. I agree that when something says "to the north" it should be farther, and this is so in my future maps.

That said, I'm confused as to why you downloaded & played it in the first place? The picture on the front indicates how much land vs water there is, you knew it was normal size, and it said it was an RP/campaign style with message boxes (as people here commented on). Also, that artifact you're referring to actually triggers a -12 spellpower loss for the hero, so it makes him easier to beat.. the quest to get it is not futile.

I know you defeated the 4th gladiator, but did you beat the final hero (Wizard) who arrives? (while at least on 'hard' difficulty)? Just curious. Thx for at least commenting tho.

Author: jaydogg (vancouver, canada), 23-11-2010 10:59
dashed hope
i've played too many heroes 5 maps to enjoy this one. too much irrelavent story line crap. i enjoy the thought and effort, but reading is not necessary for victory. additional heroes that join the fold have no bearing on the game. all the effort to find useless artifacts. (keymaster tent to find 50% less damage from earth spells artifact??) don't think i had an earth spell cast on me in that last battle! who cares if i did; i pulverised him! when the story reads "look north of here for blabity blah, it should take more than half a turn to reach that point! come on; bigger map please! or make 'north of here', a few days walk! normal size, and 2/3 water!! how adorable

Author: Łukasz (Moscow, Russia), 03-11-2010 20:54
Sanquinary Ascension
l

Author: elion (Russia), 30-09-2010 18:35
Yes
Yes, I removed all other maps from the map folder, and it went OK. True, I don't like to play for goodies (for me personally they seem to be dull - not because I'm a blood-thirsty freak)... Please, give a chance to choose the race in your next map, if possible

Author: Mike80D (USA), 28-09-2010 22:22
@Elion
Did you ever get the map working and able to play it?

Also - My next map in November will actually be two maps. One will be Moderate difficulty for good players, and another map will be "hard" for epic players. Both will have different end rewards :)

Author: elion (Russia), 26-09-2010 20:02
Looking Forward
Looking forward to it, Mike80D!

Author: Mike80D (USA), 25-09-2010 00:15
Re: Future Maps
If you enjoyed this map, I wanted to let you know that I will be publishing a new map in November. It will be the last HOMM5 map I'm making (b/c of Homm6 in March 2011), and it will be somewhat similar to this map... but bigger, better, and different :)

Author: jpindseth (Norway), 22-08-2010 06:46 Like
great map
A very well made map indeed. Had great fun playing trough it.
Good work 10 points :D

Author: fiur (from ToH)... heroes V map maker (Norway), 18-08-2010 17:46
continue....
well mike master of disquise was a looong time ago...
if U like check out this link:
http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=26667

The Giants and the Abysmal is my latest maps.... :)
I've stopped making maps 1 year + ago tho :( (and Im not so active Heroes player anymore...)

Author: Mike80D (USA), 17-08-2010 16:27
Thanks Fiur!
Yes I did disable Resurrect, as well as Cleanse, and several of the very important Runes. HOWEVER, you can still learn the Resurrect Spell & Resurrect Rune... hint, follow the lead given to you when you conquer the town of Tharaa ;) Also, the runes are available throughout the map.. if you have time to get them.

And yes, I'm sure I did look at some of your maps and think "how did he do that? I Like that!" One example that comes to mind was your map: Master of Disguise. As you know, figuring out how to do things in the homm5 map editor can be frustrating haha. Thanks again.

Author: fiur (from ToH)... heroes V map maker (Norway), 17-08-2010 14:06
Great map for sure
hi Mike80D I just finished your map and wow this is the best singleplayer map Ive played so far (and yes Ive played a "few" ;) )
me myself have made a few maps myself and I could see some of my elements in your map :)
1 more thing did U disable the ressurection spell cause I couldnt get it but if U did great job cause it makes the map even better/harder
Im glad to give a map a 10 !!

Author: elion (Russia), 13-08-2010 19:56
Thank you, guys!
Thank you guys for good advice! I will try what MBaker did and Mike80D advises and see what will come out of it.

Author: Mike80D (USA), 13-08-2010 16:06
Re: Map crashing for some people
Thank you M.Baker for trying to isolate it. I deleted all of my maps in my "maps" folder, as well as the "editor/homm5 mods" contents. I then downloaded both "Sanguinary Ascension" and "Путешес твие" and got both to work.

For those that don't know: Most maps on this site will automatically fill in the "editor/homm5 mods" folder, so clearing this might help! Let me know what you find, but so far everything works for me.

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 13-08-2010 14:48
elion
I managed to get other maps working by removing the last 2 maps I'd installed. "Путешес твие" and this one. Now other maps work again.

I will try putting just this one back in to see if it is this one or "Путешес твие" that caused the problem.

Author: Wardibald (Belgium), 12-08-2010 23:27
Splendid
A rare SP map that stays interesting to the end. Also appreciated that it runs smoothly on my greying Barton.

Timed perfectly too. Hard to finish on first try. No way I could give this any less than 10.

Author: Dennis Weiler (Sweden), 12-08-2010 16:58
One of the best ever
Must say that this map is one of the best ever, I really like the storyline and all the events.
I skipped getting the artifact and killed that demon-gladiator anyway, and managed to kill the wizard-prince at the bridge.
Used my own wizard to slow him down a bit first :)

Thanks for 7 wonderful hours of play Mike!

Author: Lomedae (Amsterdam), 12-08-2010 15:19 Like
A++
Hands down one of the most enjoyable maps I've played for HOMMV. Thanks to mapmaker for the experience. I finished it first try and had a blast doing it.

Author: elion (Russia), 12-08-2010 14:04
What's Going On?
Thanks, M Baker - that confirms my personal PC is not to blame. Does anybody have any idea what the hell is going on? Only last 3 or 4 new maps (including this one) won't go .

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 12-08-2010 13:44
Me too
Elion same problem here. New maps make the game quit when trying to load. Don't know why.

Author: Mike80D (USA), 09-08-2010 20:54
I'm the Map's Author
Thanks for the comments. I'd like to address a few of them:

@Elion: I'm not sure why it is crashing for you. It worked for both myself and my tester friend. Oddly, some of the older maps on here cause my HOMM to crash, but the new ones work for me.

@yny: I have no clue what hbyhby means. Hopefully its a compliment lol.

@Helena: Objectives weren't updated b/c I don't know how to do that. I'm not a professional map maker, I don't work for Ubisoft, nor did I get paid to make the map. Besides, the objectives are mostly optional in this map, but they will eventually help if you want to beat it. Consider it part of the map's challenge ;)

| 1-30 | 31-36 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy