Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Ultima Classic - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ultima Classic - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Ultima Classic - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Ultima Classic

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Welcome to Britannia! The world of Ultima has been thrown into temporal disarray (Ultima 2-7)
and is now being torn asunder.
Rule from Lord British's Castle, Empath Abbey, Serpent's Hold, New Magincia, Terfin, Ambrosia, or even the Stygian Abyss! Kill all your enemies or visit the shrines and destroy them utterly as the Avatar!

Added: 08-01-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Genesis-DarkRealm | ARENA | Magic vs Might | Auf Engelsflugeln

Author: Markus (London), 02-01-2021 12:58
Boring - Ultima Classic
After 3 months trere is noone to fight with (apart from AI player), which makes hard to reach 25lvl

Author: stachnie (Krakow, Poland), 24-06-2011 09:47 Like
Map creator wanted - dead or (better) alive!
A very interesting map. I used it under the H5 AI mod. Not only me but also the mod creator, Quantomas, is very enthusiastic about the map:

"Ultima Classic is a gem and it was too sad to have it broken as it was. If you have the chance, give the map maker my regards for excellent creative work. Invite him, if you like, we could use people with his talent."

The opinion is taken from

http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=34733&pagenum ber=5

More info about the mod:

http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=34594

Author: PrairiePlayer (Minnesota, USA), 05-12-2010 00:44
Great Map
I have to say that this is really a great map. I judge map quality partly on replayability as well as variety of experiences for different factions (I hate mirrored maps) and Ultima Classic is a joy to play. I have played all of the factions as well as part of teams on Hot Seat and the map doesn't get tired. Terrific job and I hope you decide to make another one.

Author: Krusso (Minsk, Belarus), 09-09-2010 20:31
(((((((((
((((((((

Author: сергей, 09-09-2010 14:49
Abbath
heroes

Author: elion (Russia), 07-09-2010 20:55 Like
Great! Now In the Middle of the Battle
Great map, the only drawback is the textboxes. Although they might be fun for someone, for me they were just annoying. Now still in the middle of the battle with 9 conquered castles (fighting with Lucretia for necromancers). If you succeed in fighting back the first attacks, further it's OK. Highest appreciation.

Author: Chris (California, USA), 27-08-2010 01:11
Great Map, Albeit with Crazy Textboxes
A really fun map to play single-player; since nothing is symmetrical, it keeps you exploring while fending off attacks from random AI armies.

The textboxes, on the other hand, are just ridiculous. It becomes a routine to click "ok" on a mess of them at the start of each turn. Definitely something that could be improved (i.e. eliminated) if the mapmaker decides to update.

That said, still a really fun map overall.

Author: Sir JAKA (UK), 23-08-2010 23:21
almost no problem
no crash at the game but almost always crash on loading from the game. for load the game you need to start the game again. turns is ok as usual but saving just too long - just switch saving off :)
I spend on the game (heroic) around 20 hours (8 months 3 weeks) On beginning very difficult but later on just fine...

Author: John DiFool (USA), 20-08-2010 00:32
A blast from the past...
I enjoyed the chance to savor old Brittanian haunts (some literal) once again. I did not enjoy, as the Lycaeum island faction, having to constantly fight off endless hordes of rushing AI heroes who would land on my shores the instant my main army/hero was more than 2 turns away from my towns. This actually hurts the AI as they don't take secondary towns/dwellings or do any exploring closer to home. Yes that's a stock "feature", but H5 mapmakers have to work with the AI and not against it.

In addition I kept getting message events which apparently were intended for other towns-I'd get the same message announcing the appearance of a comet 8 times a turn, for example.

Author: elion (Russia), 18-08-2010 11:37 Like
Tastes Differ
Yes, I see your point. Tastes differ. I saw only the beginning of the game - the 1st turn. I meant maps where mines are unguarded throughout the game. If further mines are guarded, I completely agree with you. Thanks

Author: dserbource (France), 18-08-2010 02:49
Strategy or Hack'n Slash?
As far as I remember only some mines are unguarded at the start (ore and wood). Is it really essential for a strategy game that you fight every 20 steps ?
I always considered HOMM as a strategy and in a lesser part role playing game where the goal is the development of the heroes and of the tribe.
Better to have unguarded mines at start than to get stuck in the development because you cannot access to ressources because mines are too heavily guarded.
Of course if someone likes fighting and crushing monsters at every turn with a level 40 hero thanks to cheat modes he should rather play another game.

Author: elion (Russia), 17-08-2010 11:04 Like
Unguarded mines?
Me, personally, just hate maps with unguarded mines and never play them - too dull. I wonder what others think about it. Never could grasp the wise idea behind that.

Author: dserbource (France), 16-08-2010 02:48
No crash
I just finished the scenario in 6 months and 3 weeks with the Barbarian (Haggash of course!) and had no problem at all.
There are plenty of ressources and many many towns(may be too many). Run for the lighthouses if you dont want to waste your time on sea.
Rather good map with plenty of things to do (secondary quests).

Author: Alexander (Good old Germany), 15-08-2010 16:47
System crash
Seems to ba a very nice map. But it is unplayable. In the first round the game crashes. This is a ypical effect of impossible size of the map. It's a pity! Better create smaller maps for more fun!

Author: dserbource (France), 15-08-2010 03:28
Souvenir
I just started the scenario and names like Skara Brae, Empath Abbey, Serpent's Hold and Lord British remind me of old times when I had to draw the map with a pencil on a piece of paper.
Very good idea !!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy