Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Legion Gemina XIII - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Legion Gemina XIII - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Legion Gemina XIII - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Legion Gemina XIII

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Use this powerful legion and deafeat anything stays in your way !This roman legion was the most powerful of all roman legions.It has even conquered the map where I live now, almost 2000 years ago.Today this map is named Romania(land of romans).

Added: 11-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Wasteland Capitol | Until death do us part | Land without kings | Metamorphosis

Author: shijian (russia), 08-09-2009 04:15
VERY THANKS
THAN YOU

Author: Jaro (Poland, Warsaw), 17-04-2009 23:37
Good
najs ;p

Author: Ionut (Romania), 04-02-2009 13:02 Like
Legion Gemina XIII
in primul rand trebuie sa strangi legiunea aia de 100 cruciati si 4960 halebardieri,adica,i n legiunea romana 100 de soldati aveau un comandant.asta e ideea.normal ca daca am pus acolo asta acolo primesti ceva.si anume experienta.si in al doilea rand alege optiunea de crestere a experientei cu 15 % care e f importanta.abia pe ultimul loc nu te bati cu toata lumea daca nu are sens.asta e ideea.nici in razboi nu bati pe toti daca nu are sens.mai lasa-i sa cresca pe unii ca sa ai apoi ce lua de la ei.exact ca la razboi.levelul se face usor oricum.nu e deloc gresa harta.recunosc ca nu e grea.cei cu multa experienta o fac usor.

Author: bebe liliput (romania, timisoara), 04-02-2009 12:48
impresionant
prietene, am jucat plansa ta, dar nu am facut lvl necesar ca sa trec de prostiile alea tale... doar la lvl 25 am ajuns si am batut tot ce exista acolo... nu stiu cum puteam ca sa ajung la lvl mai mare... o idiotenie ai facut... sau cand trebuia sa-i bat pe aia??? cand se faceau o legiune ca sa fac lvl... pe deasupra am stat 13 luni de end turn ca sa strang acei pikemani si apoi imi cere lvl 36 parca... te rog sa-mi spui si mie ce trebuia sa fac diferit??? am jucat la imposibil

Author: Andrean (Berlin, Germany), 01-02-2009 04:30
interesting?
with wogifying and some experience-boosting settings (e.g. rogues, accumulating guards) the map seems feasible (this time: 4th month, level 37 heroe), need a further week to get level 38 and destroy some barreers; need some more weeks to come to level 39 and see more territories;
without wogifying: might be its possible, but not interesting!

Author: Andris (Latvia), 31-01-2009 16:03
THANKS
Thanks to all mapmakers for your work! I'm waiting for new maps! :)

Author: Andris (Latvia), 31-01-2009 15:56
Question
Is this map playable un impossible difficulty level? Please tell me!

Author: Ionuts (Romania), 30-01-2009 01:20 Like
Lagion Gemina XIII
THE POWER OF SOLUTION AND NOT THE POWER OF A STORY.i dont make stories here.i make difficult maps.

Author: Ionuts (Romania), 30-01-2009 01:17 Like
Legion Gemina XIII
i am not interested in my maps in stories,but in the dufficulty of the game.every map I make puts the player in the situation where he understands the power of this game in its MAXIMUM.my players should not follow a story,but understand the power of this game.the power of one skill,of one heroe etc. the power of o solution and of o story,i hope i made myself clear

Author: Valery (Romînia/France), 30-01-2009 00:42
Ionut
Story and action must go together. If there is no story at all, your map will go into dust very soon. Only an enthralling story and a combinate bright challenge can make a map live longer. But of course this asks much more work and dedication.

Author: Ionuts (Romania), 29-01-2009 10:57 Like
Legion Gemina XIII
There will be a second edition of course.my first ideea was diffrent and it turned something else.However,to reach lvl 40,one must be very good in this game.I prefer hard maps then easy maps with stories.Stories dont interest me.What interests me in this game is to find a solution in this game,even that seems impossibile.
But sure this map can be improved

Author: Cristi (Romania), 29-01-2009 09:43
Legion Gemina XIII
Listen Ionut, I am writing in English so others can understand also. The map is playable, the goals are achievable.Creatures can be obtained, experience can be also. I am currently lvl 40. Guys, another trick into obtaining creatures are the external dwellings, they will increase the production in the castle also. But, there is always a but: the map is freacking boooring man. Nothing is out of the ordinary, no feeling, no story, just a series of fights, that starting from a point are not difficult to win anymore. The map in a word is... shallow... but in romanian sound better: e de-a dreptul seaca fratioare. Pacat, pentru ca se vede ca ai depus ceva efort sa o creezi, dar ai putea sa scoti o a doua editie. Imi pare rau, doar un 5.50 (0.5 e pt efort.

Author: mihai (Romania), 29-01-2009 04:07 Like
is this map playable?
second "trick"? expert learning? :P
Nu cunva ar trebui sa nu omor nimic in primele 6 luni? Chiar si asa ma cam indoiesc ca o sa ajung lvl 30..:(

Author: ernad (zenica, bosnia and hercegovina), 22-01-2009 15:24
You have right!!!
You have right. I start new game today!

Author: Ionut Constantinscu (Romania), 22-01-2009 14:52 Like
Legion Gemina XIII
The ideea was from the start to keep your halebardiers and never loose them.that's the essence of gemina legion.plus, you should choose diplomacy from the start and join other halebardiers in the way.and there are tricks to increase your experience level.at least two tricks.one of them is not to beat everybody from the start.some creatures,guarding inmportant things, can be left alone to increase.later when you fight them,they give more experience beacuse they are more.a good map is not one you make it from the first try,isn't ?

Author: ernad (zenica, bosnia and hercegovina), 22-01-2009 14:33
Experience
Hi
I have problem, my hero is 24 level experience but for open gate is must by on 30 level. I defeated all creatures and dont have artifact for change for experience. Did I must wait for accumulate 5960 Halberdier for opened another gate?????

Sorry on my English!

Author: Ionuts (Romania), 19-01-2009 22:26 Like
Legion Gemina XIII
this map is only for preofesionists

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy