Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 16:57

Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with ne
more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49

yeah - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D
more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 16:14

Cheese - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square
more...

Author: Valeri , 25-03-2024 23:16

Vagabonds 2.0 - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

New version with bug fixes and small changes based on player feedback.
Also fixes on some graphical issues that came with Hota 1.7.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Vampir contra Angel IV - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Vampir contra Angel IV - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Vampir contra Angel IV - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Vampir contra Angel IV

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Angel (Orange) starts with 1000 Archanghels,Green starts with 500 Archangels,Tan with 200 Archangels and Blue with 100 Archangels ! You,with just 1 Vampire ! Yet,you can win because the computer is not as smart as you ! Raise an army of 9999 Vampires OR/AND defeat all!

Added: 01-05-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Game of Thrones: Long Night | Pirate Sandwich | World of Erathia | Sir Mullish far away from home

Author: Snake Madman, 24-10-2012 22:11 Like
An excellent map
Very enjoyable, vrey well planned. Enemies stay challenging as you get stronger, it was lots of fun playing. +10
Thank you

Author: Eric (San Francisco, USA), 27-08-2009 03:34 Like
(spoilers!!!!)
Took me 4 tries, but I'm on my way to winning, just kicked Angel's ass. Some hints:

1) Clear your starting area FAST!
2) Expert earth & air are essential for expert slow,speed and expert counterstrike for your vampires.
3) If Angel shows up in the beginning or gets town portal (through a scroll I'm guessing), start over, it's too tedious to try and win.
3) I defeated Angel with 1200 Vampires & 300 angels ... Just expert slow, and blind all his powerful stacks (computer player is too stupid to cure), then just attack, blind, attack, blind, etc. I had 1100 spell points so this was easy.

I thought it was a challenging and fun map.

Author: Romeo Toodu (Brussels, Belgium), 04-07-2009 14:31
get way more easier
starts pretty hard but u will get soooo many vampires and skeletons. i had 7k vampires and 200k skeletons which are raised. I also had 2k archangels at the end so... pretty fun map,but less obstacles.

Author: kaka_ricardo (Hanoi,Vietnam), 28-06-2009 08:09
interesting
I'm in month 3 and with 300 vampires i've cleared the blue and Tan. but it takes too much time for each battle, sometimes i can't patient.

Author: Romeo (Brussels, Belgium), 27-06-2009 20:18
to Bug-C
just collect an army of little vampires and start easy. it takes weeks and i cleared the area in 1 month and week 3. I owned Angel with my 50k skeletons and vampires were a bit... useless. after defeating it i raised extra 12k skeletons. well its rly fun and good map. i wish orange player stays where he is. I saw strongest player of orange flying onm my territory XD but he didnt attack me. that was week 4 on month 1

Author: Romeo Toodu (Brussels, Belgium), 27-06-2009 13:38
changing point
i changed my map victory condition into defeat all. more fun

Author: Bug-C (Germany, Stuttgart), 09-05-2009 10:54
I stand no chance?
Perhaps I am too stupid but I stand absolutely no chance. Even at the beginning I see no way in defeating any single enemy placed on the map.

Is it common behaviour that I won't receive the gift that an event told me about, that happens after the first week (diplomats ring)?

Author: Vlad (Romania), 09-04-2009 00:03
Nice map
Turning point in the game was when i was defending with 55 Supremes, 300 Vampires and some skeletons, and Porcusorul attacked me with 230 Chaos Hydras and 15000 Might Gorgons (!!!!!) plus some others :) Cool fight!

When's the next map coming out?

Author: hgh (moscow), 04-04-2009 13:08
пр
hg

Author: Ionuts (Romania), 24-02-2009 10:52 Like
Vampir contra Angel IV
i finished this map in 8 months and i am still not very satisfied with it ! in the end it's gonna be what I want it to be ! if i have time for it ! for the moment its hard enough and challenging this map !
thank you for youre translation and commnents !

Author: Andrean (Berlin, Germany), 24-02-2009 04:46
strange language
seems that ghsf from Odessa has problems to come through (impossible to come through - if my knowledge of russian tongue is right ;-) - in shortest time the big hero seems to come ?)
my first trial was a trouble too - I was too slow, too late, and the hero angel with 1000 angels fought my towns; in the second trial I was faster, fought some of the 100-angel-heroes, and have about a half of the map (with about 600 vampires) - but the main enemy with 1000 angels is a bit to strong - this time... but the times they are a changin' ;-)
nice map indeed

Author: Ionuts (Romania), 23-02-2009 13:24 Like
Vampir contra Angel IV
not a chance for me to understand youre lenguage !

Author: Ionuts (Romania), 11-02-2009 19:07 Like
Vampir contra Angel IV
This ia a much better version of Vampir contra Angel III.Its getting closer ti what i want thus map to be.when you start a map usually the map turns into something else.with this version i am getting very closer to my initial purpose.enjoy it !

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy