Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Heroes 4: Equilibris

(includes two versions of the map, one in English and one in Spanish)
.Comienza tu camino como un heroe solitario embarcandose en una aventura epica de profundidad tactica insuperable! Zarpas desde las placidas playas de tu isla natal en busqueda de tu mentor, pero el mundo que te espera alla afuera ha cambiado mucho en tu ausencia...
.Docenas de quest, sidequest y eventos a tu disposicion! Scripting y Customizacion a cada paso!
.La mayoria de las batallas estan pensadas para poner a prueba tus habilidades cognitivas y funcionas a forma de rompecabezas, no te desanimes si necesitas mas de un intento.
.El mapa ha sido balanceado con la intencion de que elijas Avanzado como la dificultad. (elegir una dificultad mayor podria hacerlo imposible, creeme, ya es lo suficientemente dificil.)

.Heavy on Scripting and Customization, Infinite tactical depth, most battles have been designed to work as a puzzle-box.
.Map has been balanced around ADVANCED difficulty, make sure to pick it before you start. (trying to complete the map in higher diff. may prove impossible, its already hard enough as it is, trust me)
.Check opinions if you want to see some pics of the map.
.If you have any suggestions, feedback is greatly appreciated! And if you need help to progress, you can always leave a message and I'll be sure to reply.

Added: 29-03-2017

Heroes 4 maps: Alpha Detroit | Duel | Dusk of Technics | Fall of capital

| 1-30 | 31-34 |

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 07-10-2021 15:19
Map Illusiones is still not OK - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
I retried this map, but not all things work as they should be. The spell Summon boat is not available - see below the complaints of other players about this missing spell. For me, game over.

Author: Klinkz (Deutschland), 04-09-2021 22:23
Downloaded map does not show up - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Hey, is there anyone with the same Problem? I downloaded the map and extracted it just like every other map (they all worked so far) But this map doesn´t show up when I try to find it in the Scenario starter. I checked everything if I did something wrong but I downloaded everything correctly and also extracted it into the right folders.

I hope someone can help me

Thanks in advance!

Dr.Marsupio (Argentina) writes:
05-10-2021 23:26

Equilibris - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

You need to have the Equilibris mod installed (adds aditional content) to play the map. You can download it online for free.

Author: catpsion (France), 24-11-2020 03:29 Like
2 questions about Delusions of Grandeur - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
First thanks for a really great map !

1) i'm near the first barabarian town (Orakh-Tag) with soehmelh and Vrujkel being lvl 17. Is it normal i have'nt been able to develop nature magic yet? There i so much usefull spell which would change my life...but i'm only at the basic nature magic lvl thanks to the 2 nature boost I found. At no point a single nature magic skill has been offered to either of my heroes while leveling so far... So, am I missing something there?

2) I can't find a way to lift the curse from the town of Agred. Can you give me a hint with that ?

Thanks again for your outstanding work!

10-12-2020 04:00

Lifing up the Curse - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

2) At the quest hut that looks like a villager's house near Agred the quest log entry reads " Find a Scroll of Mass Exorcism to lift the curse and then report back." The Brown oracle that lies past the stone bridge reveals where both the Parchment, and Scroll of Mass Exorcism are hidden, you'll need to dig up the Scroll and head to the Blessing Stone ("Balohi") as pointed by the peasant. There you'll have to fight to lift up the curse. Once you do, he'll have a reward in store for you (and the town will revert back to a better state). Be advised that the event is substantially harder if you took a long time and gave the curse anough room to grow.

1) At that point, there is a side quest that can reward you with advanced Nature Magic after a hard fight but its pretty obscure. Homm4 tends to stack your magic tree with the way the lvl up assing the options, so for the moment its only there to develop after you are done reaching the summit of Order Magic. Dont worry, im sure a great Nature Mage will soon join your party wink wink ;)

Author: Jonathan (Philippines), 05-04-2020 05:18 Like
Summon Ship Spell - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Good day. I haven't played the entirety of this map yet since I can't seem to get the "summon ship" spell after rescuing the prisoner hero guarded by death creatures at the bottom left corner of the map near the starting point. I rerun the map numerous times but I only got the "summon ship" spell once but haven't remembered on how I accidentally got it. Is there a set of events or quests to complete in order to get the summon ship spell?

Dr.Marsupio writes:
07-04-2020 23:37

Event - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

You are indeed correct, the spell is granted by a triggered event when you approach the shores and Vrojkel sees the ship trapped amidst the rocks. If I remember correctly, it should be surrounding the wooden sing.

maze (Essen, Germany) writes:
24-05-2020 20:17

summon ship ? - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

hello,

very good map at the beginning but i dont get the spell summon ship. I am the wooden sign but Nothing happens. Also Vrojkel say his ship but Nothing happen. I cleared the whole area there but and I crossed every piece of earth …..

how can I get it ?????

maze (Essen, Germany) writes:
24-05-2020 21:54

summon ship ? - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

ok well, i got the spell after beating the death here betrayel. The first time iplayed this map i didnt get the spell after defeating the here….. some luck triggers on this map :)

Author: Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands), 13-04-2019 23:21
Victoria pírrica - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
I won! But it makes me far from happy, because I played only a small part of your map. After visting the aqua portals I discovered a Caravana de las Casas and behind it a warrior Cloverhand. After beating him I won the game. What a pitty!

Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands) writes:
24-11-2020 10:26

Premature Victory - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Dr. Marsupio, did you perhaps already repaired this 'bug'? - or isn't it a bug? I want to play your map again, but then the full version.

07-12-2020 06:57

Update - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

The version you downloaded was a test version that was up for a very short window of time and has been replaced a long time ago. I recon you could've dodged the encouner and continued on your way if you desired anyways? well I guess you had no way of knowing it was just a sidequest. Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused!

Razorockham (The Netherlands) writes:
06-10-2021 13:48

New try - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Clear. Thanks

Author: Thomas Aichstill (Austria), 21-11-2017 16:24
Marsupio !!! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Hello mr. Marsupio, I have a Question:
Why is the Map only with 1 Human? i would like to play the map with a friend Multiplayer. How much time does it need to change this? Would be great.
And why is it only possible to play at Player 1 (upper left). Thanks for writing me back!

Or someone else who know the answers.
Why are lot of H4 Maps in here only for 1 human. :`(

Dr.Marsupio writes:
26-11-2017 00:33

:) - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

The map was designed as a set of trials to test the player's ability to adapt and use every resource at his disposal, and its, inherently, a single player adventure, trying to make it a balanced multiplayer map would be more work that making a multiplayer map from scratch.

-Why are lot of H4 Maps in here only for 1 human?
Well, when H4 first came out the mechanics of the new hero system (a lot of heroes being able to travel in the same army as a party of adventurers) inspired a lot of RPG like custom maps and that tradition has continued to this day. The map editor was much more flexible and in depth that the one that come out with H3 andd its first expansions, especially the quest and event system.

hope my answers where somewhat useful.

Author: Havelock (Prague), 19-08-2017 22:35
Two identical heroes at the beginning? - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Hello,
I've come across your game which seems to be extremely sophisticated and well-versed :D Although I don't understand why I do begin the game with two identical heroes, one on the island in the left bottom corner, second in the undeground near dragon's cave? They have the same skills, same name...? Is that an intention?
Thanks for your response :D

Another thing is that there are parts of Spanish (?) text (like the heroe's biography...), I assume that is overlooked translation problem?

Dr.Marsupio writes:
22-08-2017 21:55

Two identical heroes at the beginning? - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Ah yes, sorry my bad. I uploaded a test version of the map by acciddent, like 20 minutes letter I submitted the correct one but it seems you hadd a stroke of bad luck and dowloaded the map while the new version still was not live.

If you ever find something is spanish know its irrelevant for progress and that 95% of the time its something that I've not translated because im looking to either rework it or scrap it from the final version.

Apologies, and hope you enjoy the map.

Author: Dr.Marsupio, 07-08-2017 03:35
Re; - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
I dont know if you found this area or not, so bare with me if you already completed some of thiis stuff:
.The tower will ask you for the Tome of Life, delive it, summon ship and cross the portal.
.You will be teleported to an underground cave, where you will find that quest hut, it will ask for the Neckace of Muses (obtained by defeating Solitaria, the Neutral lvl 40 hero you find behind the Black Dragon dwelling) and it will trade it for the Spirit of Opression.
Re; - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Author: Jolanda (Prague), 06-08-2017 13:38 Like
RE - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
HI I cant get past the three gates. It says I should bring spirit of oppresion and necklace of balance. I have found necklace of balance but I got no idea where to find the spirit of oppresion. (I got parts of map in spanish so that may also be a problem)

Author: Dr.Marsupio, 05-08-2017 06:08
hello - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Are you standing just a step away from the last orange castle in fron of the quest guards? If so you need to have the 3 main heroes in your party with you (Vrojkel, Soehmelh and master Ipaho) and the Neckace of balance yuo got in the northen cave must be either equiped on in the inventory of the army thats attemping to pass.

If you are not directly in front of the clastle provide me with a screencap of where your army got stuck in your reply and I'll try yo help you out.

Author: Jolanda (Prague), 29-07-2017 11:23 Like
I am stuck please help - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Hi thank you for a great map. Hovewer I cant finish it. I own every city on the map and I have revealed the whole map and been everywhere but I cant move forward anymore. I dont know what should I do to get tothe capital city of orange player in order to win a game.

Jolanda (Prague) writes:
07-08-2017 23:26

thanks - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Thank you. I havent notice the hero behind the Dragon Cave.

maze (Essen) writes:
31-05-2020 21:38

lvl 40 hero - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

hello,

there is no hero behind the black Dragon dwelling :((( i cant get the neck of muse…… I hope he doesnt disappear after a certain time ?`!!

Dr.Marsupio writes:
01-06-2020 22:56

hi there - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

It does not despawn, i's a neutral hero that's effectively trapped until the player hero arrives. I cant open the map in the editor in the current version of windows but if I remember correctly, the lvl 40 has stealth, my only guess is that you have a large enough army and it's being shy by not wanting to suicide charge you, if you search behind you should found it.

maze (Essen) writes:
02-06-2020 21:26

lvl 40 hero - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

hmm, first of all thx for your fast reply. Unfortunately i cannot find him. I searched on every spot but he doesn t appear. The first time i was there as my heroes were weak also nothing happened. Just for clearness, were Talking About the black Dragon dwelling and there is just one ?!! near to the life town, the first town u can conquer.

nevertheless very good map and much fun to Play :) I Play on expert, on Champion it is impossible I think (as u mentioned)

Dr.Marsupio writes:
03-06-2020 03:03

Hahahaha - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

No :D
We were talking about an underground black dragon dwelling thats much, much further ahead the campain, the guys who started the thread had the entere map already conquered, just dont be worring about the necklece of the muse just yet.
Cheers.

Author: -JTerrance, 15-04-2017 01:31
How to unlock? - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
how to open Azavidia's Gate to progress into the tunnels? Could you translate proposal? I just cant keep up with AI when they have the underground shortcuts.

Dr.Marsupio writes:
17-04-2017 02:50

TownGate - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

"You seek a key that does not exist, you cannot pass."
Work towards getting TownGate should be your first priority after entering Confederated Lands; the computer can be seemingly omnipresent but it's not that strong, Burdo, King of the Seas (lvl 22, imprisoned underground) can be rescued to help you keep control of already conquered towns.

In any case, you don't need to beat all AI's, only kill Orange (to open the gate leading to orange Bastion you need some quest items that are given to you throughout the map).

Author: alelevy, 20-03-2017 23:52
file is bad - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
file is bad

24-03-2017 21:30

Equilibris mod - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

To play the map you need the Equilibris mod installed.

And to open it on the map editor you need the equilibris map editor (comes with extra assets that will no let you load the map otherwise).

Author: david (tbilisi, georgia), 23-02-2017 11:12
tushia - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Герои Меча и Магии
tushia - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Author: hyduda (Moscow), 24-12-2016 12:34
south path - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Please tell the correct sequence of portals which open "Glory" teleporter!

06-03-2017 20:38

;) - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Its not a portal sequence you need to access it, rather you need to trigger a quest after you are done with the "hero adventure" part of the map (you'll know when you are there after escaping trough the Devils Backyard portal).

Author: von Trotl (slovenia), 09-10-2016 16:08
trouble with cloverhand - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Hello, doktor!
I've read your statement about beating CloverHand and tried to win at his game - even 501 points of luck (max for Ipaho) and countless saves didn't do the trick. Can you tell me at least is it worth a carpal tunnel syndrome?
Thank you, von Trotl

11-10-2016 08:07

Kek, Follow this instructions: - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

-> Play against him, as long as the end result is a non-lethal one you'll be on the right track, the stolen items are not necessarily lost forever.

-> The army must be in possession of the following artifacts, most of them you'll come across naturally as you progress (perhaps with he exception of the Ring that is guarded by the Earth Elementals).
.Helm of Seeing
.Four Leaf Clover
.Horseshoe
.Leprechaun's Ring
.Gambler's Deck

-> Visit the caravan once more and ask to play again.
-> Profit?
(if you want me to spoil the correct choices to make just give me the go ahead)

Author: Lazeecake (Russia), 10-09-2016 19:09
An error... - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Hi! I have tried to download the map several times but the file is damaged, it says. What can I do? I would really like to play this one!! XD

Dr.Marsupio writes:
13-09-2016 22:04

Do you have the Equilibris mod? - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

If you don't, you'll need to download it. (make sure you checked the tick box for the Equilibris map editor during the installation)

Lazeecake (Russia) writes:
14-09-2016 20:14

done - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Thanks a lot for your help. Now it is all installed and it works!! XD

Author: Perasgal (Spain), 15-08-2016 04:58
Only one MISTAKE! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
In the last portion of the game, when playing in the English Version, the hero The Machineus (or whatever) is named el Machineus. When you try going through the last gate for the last battle, the gate check does not match as the name of the hero I have in prison is el Machineus not The Machineus.
Everything else is fine. I think I took the hardest way, trying to develop Combat and Logistics to move through the map faster. Some Battles are very hard this way. developed Necromancy with the second hero and eventually created an army of vampires that could not be beaten.
Again, great map. That's the only mistake I've seen and I wish I could have finished the game after all the effort. I would advice to put more effort into translating every single conversation from Spanish to English (even if they are not necessary for the game) as most english speakers might quit it thinking they cant move forward without understanding.
I would also like some side quest at the beginning that help getting a few artifacts that might matter as some path in the development of the hero are very hard. It is easy to develop order magic and charm and cruise through the game but Trying to make it with Combat and Tactics it is not easy at all.
Thanks for reading.

16-08-2016 23:20

Thanks for the feedback! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Yes, at one point the uploaded map had that oversight, Its has been fixed some time ago, but that's highly unfortunate. If you want to, you can upload the save file somewhere and I can edit it out so you can finish your play trough :)

Translation was a gargantuan task, I failed to foreseen the amount of text I had to tackle. I'm definitely making progress, whatever left, its trivial and waiting to be changed rather than translated.

Regarding balance, logistic seems like a must one you exit out to the "open world", the AI will run circles around you otherwise, I tinkered with the idea of banning the mayor offenders when it comes to balance (Town Gate and Necromancy) but at the end of the day I didn't wanted to limit play styles.

Very late into the game you can Rescue Burdo from his underground prison, and he has somewhat OK skills allocated there, but I'm open to suggestions about the early game Tactics department,

Author: Valentino (Río Cuarto), 11-08-2016 03:09
Genial - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Un mapa súper trabajado. Realmente tuve que intentar varias veces, se me hacía imposible. La única parte que no pude pasar y la verdad que me frustró y usé trucos, fue la primer batalla contra las Catapultas, después de conquistar la primer ciudad para eliminar la maldición. De ahí en adelante, se me hizo el juego bastante sencillo, por como usé a los héroes. Sin embargo me encantó. En algún momento pienso rejugarlo, vale la pena y es increíble la cantidad de detalles que tiene el mapa.
Por ahí medio como que me perdía con la historia, quizás lo juegue otra vez con trucos para poder tener la trama mucho más fresca.
Te pasaste, felicitaciones y gracias por el trabajo!

13-08-2016 06:27

Muchas gracias y me alegro que lo hayas disfrutado ^^ - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grand

Te refieres a la batalla que ocurre aqui? Si quieres puedo pasarte un link a un video de youtube con la resolucion del encuentro. Por supuesto, es solu un ejemplo ya que hay muchas maneras de hacerlo.

Me gustaria saber en que dificultad jugaste el mapa y hasta que punto llegaste.

Muchas gracias y me alegro que lo hayas disfrutado ^^ - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grand

Author: datapicard (Vancouver, Canada), 01-07-2016 12:33
Best map I ever started playing! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
I started this one years ago and it was like nothing I have ever seen in heroes. It was the most advanced map I have ever seen by far, requiring strategy and tactics so far beyond what was in the original game. Opened up my eyes to this higher level of gameplay with insane stacks of level 4 creatures that you never see in vanilla games. The skills and spells that matter are so different on this level, forget about what you thought you knew about heroes IV.... :)

I don't think the english translation was finished when i played this last, and I know I only made it like 25% of the way through. But I am so happy to try it again. Is this is the most recent version Dr. Marsupio? I'm going to start it next week :) Let me know if you need anything specific from a playtest.

07-07-2016 07:46

Thanks for the kind words ^^ - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

The map has a weird dynamic during the beginning, the conservatories of magic + the treasures you find in the skeletons have the power to change the outcome of what the "optimal strategy" looks like from game to game. Sometimes it might be creature oriented, sometimes the dark-priest steps up his game and fits the one-man-army role after getting buffed into an unkillable tank.

It has also proven to be hard to balance the experience for a different array of strategies, given how snow-bally the charm mechanics are, leading to an extremely challenging experience for some players who opted out or didn't when all-in. (recently I replayed it and managed grandmaster charm two days before reaching the town of Agred, which trivialized most encounters in the zone, with the exception of the castle-siege and the frenzied gnasher fight).

All in all, I hope you enjoy it, I'll be listening to your advice.

10-07-2016 04:58

Tomorrow at night I'm going to be rolling a big update that fixes/refines a lot of the local timed or triggerable events, especially those linked to upkeep, the City of Thieves, and neutral-castle garrison growth.

If you find something that's still not translated, its because I'm not happy with the original material and therefore planning to change it soon :)

Author: Jonathan Whitcomb (Endicott, NY), 16-06-2016 10:01
I can't run this map - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
This map gives an error if I try to play or edit it. Anyone know how to fix it?

16-06-2016 16:50

Do you have the equilibris mod instaled? - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Also:
When instaling equilibris did you check the option that also instals the updated campaign editor? (dont check the one that says russian buka).

You should have 2 .exes from the campaing editor now on you hero folder; the original wiill give you an error because it can load some of the assets.

Author: Dr.Marsupio (Argentina), 14-06-2016 20:01
-Only one of your heroes can now enter the Arcane Crowned Tower (as it was originally intended) instead of the entire party.
-Fixed being able to re-visit the Gargoyle event to trigger multiple encounters.
-Avatar of Penance fight reworked to be harder (she might actually be a challenge now).

Thanks for your continued support and the kind words.

razvansen writes:
08-04-2017 17:10

BigBoss - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

I"m stuck with the game kinda at the beginning i`ve concoured the city Oragh-Tagh and i don`tknow what to do next i can`t go anywhere from here.Can you help me pls?

Author: Karmakeld (Denmark), 14-04-2016 23:04
we want your help creating a map for the Unity campaign - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Gra
Hey Dr. Marsupio. Sorry for this OT post, but I tried to contact you on CH without luck. We got a new collaborative campaign, re-making the Unity campaign for H4, and we would love to have you on the team or at least help us create a map. We ask no more than landscaping, as you were willing to help me with earlier. I hope this have your interest.

14-06-2016 20:06

Hey there karmakeld - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Regretfully, I don't have the time to get involved in a new project around this time of the year. I still have the small map created for the collaborative campaign, I can pm it to you if you wanna make use of it in unity or something else as I don't have anything planed myself.
Best of luck :)

Karmakeld (Danmark) writes:
22-07-2017 20:53

missed your reply, but.. - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Hi Marsupio.
I missed your reply a year ago :/ Didn't get any message about it. Anyway, we're got the base of each map for the Unity campaign, but it might be useful for the Every Dog Has It's Day. If you still got it, I'd like you to pm it to me :)

Dr.Marsupio writes:
30-08-2017 01:18

) - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Ah yes, I just uploaded it on the forums, you are free to do as you wish with it.

Author: Bob, 14-04-2016 20:18
I am stuck help pls - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Hi! The map is great and very interesting. I have a question can you help me pls :) I get to master Ipaho, but a massage tell me that he is dead and i'm eliminated.What should i do i dont want to play again from the begining?
Thanks

05-06-2016 23:53

Reply - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

If you complete the Western and/or Southern path before the one leading to Ipaho, you are going to find it dead, drained of the last bit of life force he had left.
You don't need to restart the whole campaign, just load the game right after you go down o the Underground.

12-04-2019 13:42

North-East-South-West? - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

This quest is hardly understandable. What's the use of the Northern, Eastern and Southern path? They all bring forth elimination - except the visit to the Pandora's box with event Salida. But it is far from clear if I have to open this Salida box before I free Ipaho. If not, you'd better stay away from all three paths and go right to Ipaho. What's the use , then, of this crosspoint?

13-04-2019 20:00

Crossroads - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Its a riddle/puzzle inspired by classical heroic trials, its supposed to be somewhat "obscure" by its very nature, but the correct solution can be ascertain by reading all 4 signs.
Whats the point? I guess the simple answer would be something along the lines "to have fun" figuring out the right path, just as I had fun while making it; but I don't know if that would satisfy you.
btw, you don't need to trigger the event of the Pandora's box nor SALIDA to save Ipaho,

13-04-2019 23:05

North-East-South-West? - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Complicated riddles like these makes a player unsure and nervous. That explains my unkind words, excuse for them.

Author: Perasgal (Spain), 17-03-2016 05:44
Making your hero to level 75 - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Hi,
There is a bug in the Mansion where you can level up the main hero. If you click "yes to all" and kill the Titans and the Tigers (not sure about the creatures) then you gain a level and an artifact that gives you gems. Even though the script says that the Mansion will go away, it stays and you can make your hero kind of invincible. I like finding out about these tricks so I will tell you others when I moved forward on the game. Great map for now but there are little mistakes, like this one, that make the game easy. Thanks

22-03-2016 21:41

Thorough testing? Nice! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Thanks a lot for the feedback, its greatly appreciated! With the amount of divergent paths some of the quest-huts have I'm afraid I was bound to miss one :(
Gonna re update the map soon with some fixes!

13-04-2019 23:00

Same bug still exists - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

My main hero can enter the mansion as many times as he wants. Every time he gains a level and recieves a basket of gems. The map I use is not the most recent, I must admit: april 2016. Today I saw that the most recent version is dated august 2017.

Dr.Marsupio writes:
20-04-2019 01:29

Updated with fixes acording to feedback. - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Yes, If recall it correctly I fixed it some time ago, but it wasn't updated, today I tried to submit it again, lets hope and pray the server host upload the newer version.

Author: Perasgal (Spain), 29-02-2016 20:32
Why do I win when I kill the Clover Hand guy?l - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
I recruited 6 black dragons, elves and warspwort along with the three heroes and killed the 40 level ranger with the other 2 rangers and the bone dragons. Why does the game end there?

Dr.Marsupio writes:
29-02-2016 20:51

thanks! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Has already been addressed, gonna send in the new map version soon, thanks for the feedback!
(Its a side quest anyways, you can proceed through the game normally, if you already have Braupsa on your team you only need to sail away)

Author: Perasgal (Spain), 22-02-2016 02:31
Editor - Not Open - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Hi,
I cannot open the map on the editor but I can play it. I downloaded the Equilibris and the needed link for the editor but it doesnt work. thanks

27-02-2016 21:23

Hi there - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

I used to have this problem on my other pc, you can re-instal equiliibris and make sure you check the right tickboxes for the addons or download (camp_ed_sfx.exe) and (equi.aop) from the equilibris download page.

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 27-12-2015 17:05
sudden death - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
ok for the igloo,thanks,i go to free Braupsa,take 3 catapults,kill the 3 illusion guys and take their splendid loot(may be a mistake?),kill behemoths,do one quest and some days later i am eliminated...!?
Your map is very interesting;you have done tremendous work,i play the English version,my language is french and i understand 50% spanish....

28-12-2015 01:30

thanks! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Yes, indeed, I scanned through the "defeated" even in that encounter and they are not supposed to drop the Scroll of Mass Misfortune, it has been fixed.
Ipaho is suffering from a debilitating curse that reduces his stats on a 3 day basis. To prevent him from dying you need to take him to the Miraculous Springs, you can find them in "Sulfure Stones" (teal two-way portal), you're going to need to backtrack a bit, probably gonna make the path you took open only after the "Healing" event is triggered.

player writes:
06-02-2016 19:04

CAN NOT OPEN THE FILE - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Someone can help me? Couse cant open any file-map (spanish or english) - fatal error. First experience for me, becouse I have not problems with other files (maps)!..

08-02-2016 08:56

The map requires Equilibris - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Do you have the Equilibris Mode instaled? You can download it on celestialheaven.

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 26-12-2015 21:45
Akeeleneeb - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
thanks for your first help!
now i got Ipaho, join akeeleneb place, kill all armies, took castle and oracles loot,but what for? when i come back to Akeeleneb nothing happens, the portal near the two oracles is not available... i have missed something...

27-12-2015 07:45

Glad I could be of help - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

If you already have both items (Banish and Magic Amplifier) just go back to the Igloo, It should open up two diferent paths, the one leading to the tower Side-quest and the two-way portal, and the one leading to the One-Way portal (should be visited last since theres no way back)

Dest writes:
28-08-2016 08:32

Mr - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Hello, the same issue. When i come with magic amplifier and banish to Igloo, it opens up only path to Side-quest (bridge). One way portal is still blocked.
Did i miss anything or it is a bug?

Dest writes:
28-08-2016 08:41

I reply to myself: this seems to be bug. When i come only with magic amplifier without banish, it takes banish actually. Amplifier does not appear at the screen and i believe amplifier should trigger oneway portal path.

Dr.Marsupio writes:
28-08-2016 21:24

Hi There. - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

The quest only takes away the scroll of banish, the magic amplifier is needed to proceed, but you are allowed to keep it.

The quest is not bugged, because the "Jump to Exile" is a one way, you must complete Ipaho's quest line before you are allowed to jump. To do this, just teleport to "Sulfur Stones" exit gate and visit the Life Shrine.
In the first versions of the map, both teleporters would unlock after you completed the quest, this has since changed for the reasons I wrote above.

If you are playing a version of the map you downloaded a long time ago, I would recommend you to download an updated one, since further ahead there might be problems that won't allow you to progress.

Dest writes:
06-09-2016 20:57

Thank you, it worked.
Thanks for the beatiful map although I have to admit, that beginning was very hard indeed, but after awhile it was rather easy excepting the last fight.

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 20-12-2015 21:52
I am stuck - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
I know H4,i don't know equilibris(may be some miracles could happen in equilibris...)i get boots,seahat...24 pirates,7female archers and then what can i do?other fights destroy me!i think i have to kill the manta to go on,but it's impossible!is there a trick i have not understood?could you help me?

21-12-2015 06:26

You need to recruit the WaspWort to stand a chance against the Mantis - Iillusiones de Grandeza / De

The fight against the Waspwort is fairly straight forward, first you need to spread your pirates in as many 1 stacks as you can, place your important units in the back and use them as a screen against the first volley of attacks, this will give you enough time to summon a Waspwort stack of your own.

You want to defend with them, don't trade blows or the HP generation won't be enough to keep up. After a couple of rounds, they'll run out of ammo (now displacement comes handy to take them out). Also, placing your units behind obstacles makes this fight way easier. Try not to loose the elves, as the fight can be completed with the pirates only.

| 1-30 | 31-34 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy