Author: Maygwan , 29-03-2017 12:56

400 archers - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Once you get Arthur you will get the archers behind quest gate. more...

Author: Maygwan , 29-03-2017 12:53

Guard3 - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

He is behind the red border gates beat him and behind him is arthur in prison. more...

Author: Maygwan , 29-03-2017 12:50

King Arthur - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Once you get the red tent king arthur is behind guard3. The black tent you wont need till the very end of the map. 4000 archers you just need to go up thru the water area and on the right event will say task 1 archers keep heading that way. more...

Author: Andreas (Munich), 29-03-2017 08:02

very good map - Magician, Warrior and Master - Heroes 3 map

Well done ! This map has so many surprises ! I really like this ! Orange player was so hard until I could free Crag Hack from prison near Kildare Castle. His thousands of armies were very satisfying. Only one little problem : In the sea where you get over 40 spell power, knowledge , experience etc: more...

Author: Piergiorgio Mazzetta (Canada), 29-03-2017 05:17

I'm stuck - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

hi, cant get to find 400 elves
cant find King arthur....
cant find blak tent
what am i missing? more...

Author: Олег (Gomel Belarus), 28-03-2017 17:52

Thanks - DeathLord - Heroes 7 map

Thanks for the clarifications! But I passed all the quests and finished the game successfully! The only wish is to warn that quests have been performed, you need to collect certain artifacts. And then I sold them and could not enter the dungeon))) more...

Author: Maygwan , 28-03-2017 17:33

Glad you enjoyed map - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest - Heroes 3 map

Cyclops by eric is a bug ty the garrison troops you are meant to have. more...

Author: Graxstar (USA), 28-03-2017 17:01

Thanks. - DeathLord - Heroes 7 map

Thanks for the good rating. I was so angry with the constant glitches I had asked for the game to be removed. Hopefully (since I did not play all the way through it again to be sure) the glitches are repaired. At any rate, the game should be playable even if all the quests don't trigger. As lon more...

Author: Graxstar (USA), 28-03-2017 16:56

Quests Fixed - DeathLord - Heroes 7 map

The game layout is essentially the same. I needed to fix the quests, and the "mob scene" toward the end. Also added a few more troops to the enemy players to make them more challenging. more...

Author: Олег (Gomel Belarus), 28-03-2017 13:16

Vote - DeathLord - Heroes 7 map

Deathlord more...

Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur - map rating = 10.00 (10 - The best)

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:

(Example: Moscow, Russia)
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur - heroes 4 maps
Download map -> Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Heroes 4: Equilibris

(includes two versions of the map, one in English and one in Spanish)
.Comienza tu camino como un heroe solitario embarcandose en una aventura epica de profundidad tactica insuperable! Zarpas desde las placidas playas de tu isla natal en busqueda de tu mentor, pero el mundo que te espera alla afuera ha cambiado mucho en tu ausencia...
.Docenas de quest, sidequest y eventos a tu disposicion! Scripting y Customizacion a cada paso!
.La mayoria de las batallas estan pensadas para poner a prueba tus habilidades cognitivas y funcionas a forma de rompecabezas, no te desanimes si necesitas mas de un intento.
.El mapa ha sido balanceado con la intencion de que elijas Avanzado como la dificultad. (elegir una dificultad mayor podria hacerlo imposible, creeme, ya es lo suficientemente dificil.)

.Heavy on Scripting and Customization, Infinite tactical depth, most battles have been designed to work as a puzzle-box.
.Map has been balanced around ADVANCED difficulty, make sure to pick it before you start. (trying to complete the map in higher diff. may prove impossible, its already hard enough as it is, trust me)
.Check opinions if you want to see some pics of the map.
.If you have any suggestions, feedback is greatly appreciated! And if you need help to progress, you can always leave a message and I'll be sure to reply.

Added: 18-01-2017

Heroes 4 maps: Last woman Standing | Monster Land | Leonel | Lion's Mouth

| 1-10 | 11-20 |

Author: alelevy, 20-03-2017 23:52
file is bad - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
file is bad

Dr.Marsupio (Argentina) writes:
24-03-2017 21:30

Equilibris mod - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

To play the map you need the Equilibris mod installed.

And to open it on the map editor you need the equilibris map editor (comes with extra assets that will no let you load the map otherwise).

Author: david (tbilisi, georgia), 23-02-2017 11:12
tushia - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Герои Меча и Магии
tushia - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Author: hyduda (Moscow), 24-12-2016 12:34
south path - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Please tell the correct sequence of portals which open "Glory" teleporter!

06-03-2017 20:38

;) - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Its not a portal sequence you need to access it, rather you need to trigger a quest after you are done with the "hero adventure" part of the map (you'll know when you are there after escaping trough the Devils Backyard portal).

Author: von Trotl (slovenia), 09-10-2016 16:08
trouble with cloverhand - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Hello, doktor!
I've read your statement about beating CloverHand and tried to win at his game - even 501 points of luck (max for Ipaho) and countless saves didn't do the trick. Can you tell me at least is it worth a carpal tunnel syndrome?
Thank you, von Trotl

11-10-2016 08:07

Kek, Follow this instructions: - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

-> Play against him, as long as the end result is a non-lethal one you'll be on the right track, the stolen items are not necessarily lost forever.

-> The army must be in possession of the following artifacts, most of them you'll come across naturally as you progress (perhaps with he exception of the Ring that is guarded by the Earth Elementals).
.Helm of Seeing
.Four Leaf Clover
.Horseshoe
.Leprechaun's Ring
.Gambler's Deck

-> Visit the caravan once more and ask to play again.
-> Profit?
(if you want me to spoil the correct choices to make just give me the go ahead)

Author: Lazeecake (Russia), 10-09-2016 19:09
An error... - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Hi! I have tried to download the map several times but the file is damaged, it says. What can I do? I would really like to play this one!! XD

Dr.Marsupio writes:
13-09-2016 22:04

Do you have the Equilibris mod? - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

If you don't, you'll need to download it. (make sure you checked the tick box for the Equilibris map editor during the installation)

Lazeecake (Russia) writes:
14-09-2016 20:14

done - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Thanks a lot for your help. Now it is all installed and it works!! XD

Author: Perasgal (Spain), 15-08-2016 04:58
Only one MISTAKE! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
In the last portion of the game, when playing in the English Version, the hero The Machineus (or whatever) is named el Machineus. When you try going through the last gate for the last battle, the gate check does not match as the name of the hero I have in prison is el Machineus not The Machineus.
Everything else is fine. I think I took the hardest way, trying to develop Combat and Logistics to move through the map faster. Some Battles are very hard this way. developed Necromancy with the second hero and eventually created an army of vampires that could not be beaten.
Again, great map. That's the only mistake I've seen and I wish I could have finished the game after all the effort. I would advice to put more effort into translating every single conversation from Spanish to English (even if they are not necessary for the game) as most english speakers might quit it thinking they cant move forward without understanding.
I would also like some side quest at the beginning that help getting a few artifacts that might matter as some path in the development of the hero are very hard. It is easy to develop order magic and charm and cruise through the game but Trying to make it with Combat and Tactics it is not easy at all.
Thanks for reading.

16-08-2016 23:20

Thanks for the feedback! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Yes, at one point the uploaded map had that oversight, Its has been fixed some time ago, but that's highly unfortunate. If you want to, you can upload the save file somewhere and I can edit it out so you can finish your play trough :)

Translation was a gargantuan task, I failed to foreseen the amount of text I had to tackle. I'm definitely making progress, whatever left, its trivial and waiting to be changed rather than translated.

Regarding balance, logistic seems like a must one you exit out to the "open world", the AI will run circles around you otherwise, I tinkered with the idea of banning the mayor offenders when it comes to balance (Town Gate and Necromancy) but at the end of the day I didn't wanted to limit play styles.

Very late into the game you can Rescue Burdo from his underground prison, and he has somewhat OK skills allocated there, but I'm open to suggestions about the early game Tactics department,

Author: Valentino (Río Cuarto), 11-08-2016 03:09
Genial - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Un mapa súper trabajado. Realmente tuve que intentar varias veces, se me hacía imposible. La única parte que no pude pasar y la verdad que me frustró y usé trucos, fue la primer batalla contra las Catapultas, después de conquistar la primer ciudad para eliminar la maldición. De ahí en adelante, se me hizo el juego bastante sencillo, por como usé a los héroes. Sin embargo me encantó. En algún momento pienso rejugarlo, vale la pena y es increíble la cantidad de detalles que tiene el mapa.
Por ahí medio como que me perdía con la historia, quizás lo juegue otra vez con trucos para poder tener la trama mucho más fresca.
Te pasaste, felicitaciones y gracias por el trabajo!

13-08-2016 06:27

Muchas gracias y me alegro que lo hayas disfrutado ^^ - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grand

Te refieres a la batalla que ocurre aqui? Si quieres puedo pasarte un link a un video de youtube con la resolucion del encuentro. Por supuesto, es solu un ejemplo ya que hay muchas maneras de hacerlo.

Me gustaria saber en que dificultad jugaste el mapa y hasta que punto llegaste.

Muchas gracias y me alegro que lo hayas disfrutado ^^ - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grand

Author: datapicard (Vancouver, Canada), 01-07-2016 12:33
Best map I ever started playing! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
I started this one years ago and it was like nothing I have ever seen in heroes. It was the most advanced map I have ever seen by far, requiring strategy and tactics so far beyond what was in the original game. Opened up my eyes to this higher level of gameplay with insane stacks of level 4 creatures that you never see in vanilla games. The skills and spells that matter are so different on this level, forget about what you thought you knew about heroes IV.... :)

I don't think the english translation was finished when i played this last, and I know I only made it like 25% of the way through. But I am so happy to try it again. Is this is the most recent version Dr. Marsupio? I'm going to start it next week :) Let me know if you need anything specific from a playtest.

07-07-2016 07:46

Thanks for the kind words ^^ - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

The map has a weird dynamic during the beginning, the conservatories of magic + the treasures you find in the skeletons have the power to change the outcome of what the "optimal strategy" looks like from game to game. Sometimes it might be creature oriented, sometimes the dark-priest steps up his game and fits the one-man-army role after getting buffed into an unkillable tank.

It has also proven to be hard to balance the experience for a different array of strategies, given how snow-bally the charm mechanics are, leading to an extremely challenging experience for some players who opted out or didn't when all-in. (recently I replayed it and managed grandmaster charm two days before reaching the town of Agred, which trivialized most encounters in the zone, with the exception of the castle-siege and the frenzied gnasher fight).

All in all, I hope you enjoy it, I'll be listening to your advice.

10-07-2016 04:58

Update - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Tomorrow at night I'm going to be rolling a big update that fixes/refines a lot of the local timed or triggerable events, especially those linked to upkeep, the City of Thieves, and neutral-castle garrison growth.

If you find something that's still not translated, its because I'm not happy with the original material and therefore planning to change it soon :)

Author: Jonathan Whitcomb (Endicott, NY), 16-06-2016 10:01
I can't run this map - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
This map gives an error if I try to play or edit it. Anyone know how to fix it?

16-06-2016 16:50

Do you have the equilibris mod instaled? - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Also:
When instaling equilibris did you check the option that also instals the updated campaign editor? (dont check the one that says russian buka).

You should have 2 .exes from the campaing editor now on you hero folder; the original wiill give you an error because it can load some of the assets.

Author: Dr.Marsupio (Argentina), 14-06-2016 20:01
Update - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
-Only one of your heroes can now enter the Arcane Crowned Tower (as it was originally intended) instead of the entire party.
-Fixed being able to re-visit the Gargoyle event to trigger multiple encounters.
-Avatar of Penance fight reworked to be harder (she might actually be a challenge now).

Thanks for your continued support and the kind words.

| 1-10 | 11-20 |

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Герои 7 Новости

Герои 7 карты

Герои 7 патч 2.2

Heroes 7 войска Fortress

Герои 7 патч 1.8

Герои 7 патч 1.7

Герои 7 патч 1.6

Герои 7 патч 1.5

Герои 7 патч 1.4

Герои 7 патч 1.3

Герои 7 патч 1.2.1

Герои 7 читы

Heroes 7 уже в продаже - новый трейлер

Новое видео Герои 7 - Бета 2 трейлер

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 3

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 2

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 1

Что из Heroes 3 было перенесено в Heroes 7

Ресурсы в Heroes 7

Герои 7 ответы на вопросы

Герои 7 скриншоты

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Герои 7 Academy faction

Герои 7 Haven faction

Герои 7 дата выхода: 29 сентября 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

Copyright © 1999-2017 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru