Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Heroes 4: Equilibris

(includes two versions of the map, one in English and one in Spanish)
.Comienza tu camino como un heroe solitario embarcandose en una aventura epica de profundidad tactica insuperable! Zarpas desde las placidas playas de tu isla natal en busqueda de tu mentor, pero el mundo que te espera alla afuera ha cambiado mucho en tu ausencia...
.Docenas de quest, sidequest y eventos a tu disposicion! Scripting y Customizacion a cada paso!
.La mayoria de las batallas estan pensadas para poner a prueba tus habilidades cognitivas y funcionas a forma de rompecabezas, no te desanimes si necesitas mas de un intento.
.El mapa ha sido balanceado con la intencion de que elijas Avanzado como la dificultad. (elegir una dificultad mayor podria hacerlo imposible, creeme, ya es lo suficientemente dificil.)

.Heavy on Scripting and Customization, Infinite tactical depth, most battles have been designed to work as a puzzle-box.
.Map has been balanced around ADVANCED difficulty, make sure to pick it before you start. (trying to complete the map in higher diff. may prove impossible, its already hard enough as it is, trust me)
.Check opinions if you want to see some pics of the map.
.If you have any suggestions, feedback is greatly appreciated! And if you need help to progress, you can always leave a message and I'll be sure to reply.

Added: 29-03-2017

Heroes 4 maps: (Fr-Ang) L’échiquier (Multi player - short vertion) | Sunken Empires | Destiny of four | Deep Kick 2010 (The Kings)

| 1-30 | 31-34 |

Author: Sephirot (Bulgaria), 28-11-2015 21:42 Like
Exellent map, very entretaining! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
This is without any shadow of a doubt, the most visually stunning map I've played to this date, I cant even begin to fathom the amount of work you put into terraforming this monster of a map. Its a shame I cant understand spanish because there's some quest huts with A LOT of choices and branching paths, I've counted at least 15 different endings to the tower quest in
the first ice region (this is true also
for the mansion you find before sailing to Ohrdros). My only gripe with this map is the difficulty, its all over the place. Some times is really challenging and some times it just comes down to outlasting your opponent with the illusion making + darkpriest as tank combo. On the first half, leveling up charm, if given the chance, seems to have a very snowbally effect.

Also, the bank robbed me 60k. And why would you ever play in the caravan? ( the one in the swamp after the two-way teal teleport) no matter what I do i always end up loosing items.

If this issues get fixed I will change my vote to a 10!

Dr.Marsupio (Buenos Aires, Argentina) writes:
01-12-2015 22:42

Thanks for the feedback! - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

The bank is run by a crook, if you fail to meet the dead line (the first day of the next month) he wont return your investment.
And you can actually win in caravan after the two-way teal teleporter, but to beat CloverHand and win back your items you need to "qualify" for a re-match. (maybe if you had a little bit more, luck eh? ;) )

Although I think the 10 is undeserved as there's still a lot to work on! Just fixed some triggers that weren't working properly (blue player) gonna re-upload soon.

Lasi writes:
06-12-2015 15:56

Equilibris problem - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Hey, im running the latest Equilibris and the game says that this map is bad. Doesnt matter if i use your equi.aop or mine same thing happens. I really wanna play this map

Dr.Marsupio writes:
07-12-2015 01:50

What version are you rocking? - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Have you tried starting a game on the map or just opening it with the editor? (a guy couldn't open it but could play it)

Either way, dont be disheartened! Have you tried re-instaling equilibris? make sure you check the option that also instals the updated campaign editor (dont check the one that says russian buka).

You should have 2 .exes now on you hero folder, one called h_e_editor (or something like that) and the other campaign_editor, click the first one, that one should have no problems opening the map.

Either way, the map is still being updates on a weekly basis, so you are not missing the final version :)

Author: ... (Argentina), 27-11-2015 06:51
done? - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
:/ ?

Author: Dr.Marsupio (Argentina), 26-11-2015 20:44
.... - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
Thanks for the feedback, the problem has been fixed. Im gonna re-upload the map with this and some other changes I made (most of them to improve pathing issues in the some areas)

Author: E.Vamp, 26-11-2015 20:06
Pandora - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur
The Pandoras box on the west path crashes the game after the ambush triggers, even if you end up winning the battle.

(I loaded the game and was able to continue forward taking the correct path, so it doesn't prevent the completion of the quest.

Dr.Marsupio (Argentina) writes:
27-11-2015 21:06

The issue is fixed - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

The map has been updated!
Even if you aren't able to open up the map with the Campaign Editor you should have no problem starting a new campaign (provided you have equilibris installed).

Here you have some pics of what it currently looks like.

27-11-2015 21:09

Pics - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Starting Point

Pics - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

29-11-2015 01:54

CastleOftheUndefeated - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Some of the Underground quests

CastleOftheUndefeated - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Vadim writes:
16-01-2016 18:32

Too hard - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Looks as a great map. Especcially I appreciate that smbdy continues to make maps for H4.
But.. It is too hard, I cant beat monsters on the land near starting island(

16-01-2016 22:26

You just have to... - Iillusiones de Grandeza / Delusions of Grandeur

Sail upwards after beating the sirens and recruiting the pirates, once you have the Waspworts (Check my response to Renaud on how to beat them) and Elves the rest of the fights on the swamp starting area should be manageable. The army formations (loose/tight/square) will also make a lot of fight easier.
If you cant progress past an area just try things in a different order, usually does the trick.

| 1-30 | 31-34 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy