Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Zanfas's Wealth - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Zanfas's Wealth - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Zanfas's Wealth - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Zanfas's Wealth

Heroes 4: Winds of War

Zanfas is one of the wealthiest and most diverse worlds. So, are you up to the challenge? The goal is simple - defeat your opponents and conquer the world of Zanfas. The victor becomes the heir to the wealthiest empire in all the worlds. Same as the original with an attempt of a new view. All you have left are rags handed down to you written in a tongue only you can perceive. It speaks of tools to a great wealth, planing and forthought should hand out Justice!? Hope you enjoy this variation.

Added: 24-09-2017

Heroes 4 maps: Unknown Lands | Heroes IV-Karte | Accidental hero | The Archipelago of Plenty

Author: Donald Mathieu (Canada), 09-03-2020 05:01 Like
Victory-score too beat!? - Zanfas's Wealth
Game over in 197 days 29 weeks Army value 30,044,013 Gold 75,360,607 Artifacts 1,226 100% explored Best Hero 76 Rank Mega dragon Total score: 1266

Author: Donny (North Bay Canada), 23-01-2020 22:31 Like
Develop Stealth - Zanfas's Wealth
7 Lords can get Nature and scouting for free. Then to achieve as start summon skills, advance nature. Purchase basic summoning then too far North west two cabins too purchase 1 scouting and 1 cash skill. further west is a magic upgrade that you hopefully have opened up. Upgrades your summoning for all 7 heroes. Go south along the road with speed boasts, use that a lot in training! Ignore most leaving the remaining cabins to safely achieve Stealth Grandmaster! Going south until you see training for free! Get hat you can TRAIN stealth. Once stealth is achieved. Purchase magic and what starting skills you can. Imagine then when all 7 heroes walk beside The Black dragons and onto Behemoth stacks!!! Any Hero

Author: Don (North Bay Canada), 04-12-2019 06:19 Like
Later you Take advatage of Heroe stealth skills. - Zanfas's Wealth
Fill up on SINGLE STACKS of 6 HEROE'S.Purchas e stealth skills with estates to start, then of course purchase two magic skills.Grandmaster Nature and Life for five of your six for the best summoning skill and one hero should GM Nature and Grandmaster Orderfor TOWN GATE. This will enable you to develop as one stack. When your ready you leave 5 money heroes with thier summoning and Life skills Maxed and arrange of course a single sprite, to sit in a mine. Closest to your starting town.

Author: Don (North Bay Canada), 04-12-2019 05:39 Like
First hero to hire. - Zanfas's Wealth
USE , of your stealth skills visit with GM stealth with purchased skills to basicly develop a knight as fast as can take over. Grab whats free recommended and two necroes both want to develop magic skills according to army plan.

Author: Don (Toronto, Ontario), 12-02-2017 04:45
Impossible ?! - Zanfas's Wealth
One comment should suffice, start with the Sanctuary spell! The rest I trust to YOUR judgement.

meme (Pimmelstadt) writes:
28-07-2019 19:37

what? - Zanfas's Wealth

Are you out of your mind? Sanctuary....sigh.

You can grab all resources and mines at day 3 (oneof them is just a bit to far away). Then you will find the 30K behemeots very easy with hypnotize. In fact...Any battle is easy with hypnotize. I took 2 groups of champions to terrorise and both my generals had confusion just as a back up. I only had to use my units on the final 500-1K lvl 4 units still alive and that was eeasy, just terrorise/confusewhi e hitting them with aura of fear and dragnon strength. So in the end it doesnt really matter what army you are facing.

There was one army of heroes who where immunite t it and 2K efreeties, but just kill the heroes frst and accept the 2 free guardian angels the efreeties did in damage and you are off!

In the end this is a really good copy on The HoMM3 Zanfas Challenge. I Chose not to get any bonuses from gathering resources fast because that makes this map to easy...I mean: You have got hypnotize! 1 million behemots, 10 million, 1 million billion gazillion, it doesnt matter. Just dragon strength the weak stack and play with the area to get the weakest stack on the strongest spot of the battlefield.

Don (Toronto) writes:
29-07-2019 08:04

Final battle - Zanfas's Wealth

Did you manage to win the final battle under ground? ALSO the more wealth AND armies you can obtain in the time it takes you will increase your over all score! I HAVE MANY MONEY AND SOMMONING SKILL HEROES IN MINES MAKING SPRITES THAT ARE TRANSFORMED INTO MILLIONS OF TROOPS

Don (Toronto) writes:
29-07-2019 08:11

P S - Zanfas's Wealth

Do not fight those stacks of behemoths They are ment to develope Heroes with the STEALTH SKILL! Starting with the Dragons !

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy