Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 21:57

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit. more...

Author: Pawel , 07-05-2024 21:24

kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something? more...

Author: mee (UK), 07-05-2024 16:58

factory version is not auto updated to 1.7.1 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

also, looks like only the factories have spell research enabled

I just now reinstalled hota 1.7.1 latest version from https://h3hota.com/en/download#latest-version-hota-171 and chose the first mirror linking to the download at https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhsEkDR8 and checking the default map using m
more...

Author: Art , 07-05-2024 00:43

thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

yes you are right thanks mate! more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 00:18

-- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I guess you didn’t get him a friend... He stayed right outside the gate, near the book. more...

Author: wasilix , 07-05-2024 00:05

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hmm... Equip the orb and use forgetfulness on titans. more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 00:04

:( - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I think you downloaded the version with the bug of the hydra event (the first day after it was uploaded).
To avoid replaying the beginning of the map, use the cheat code nwcneo several times to raise the level of the hero. Enter it several times and the basic level will become expert.
more...

Author: Pawel , 06-05-2024 23:45

Kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

There is no hydras in my version but I have got orb. However forgetfulness is not working on titans. more...

Author: Art , 06-05-2024 23:36

3 titans aislin - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I have just 1 halflings (hydras beaten and i have orb). WTF? more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 23:23

There is a fountain right above this fight. You'll need to beat 2 hydras or something like that, and after that you need to step above the fountain - you'll be given an orb of vulnerability more...

Author: Pawel , 06-05-2024 23:10

Kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

How on earth can I beat 3 titans with two halflings? more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 14:11

the bug has been completely eliminated - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated. Now the cloak trick won’t work :) If you went this way earlier, please dismiss the liches and do not use the necromancer after leaving necro zone. more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 13:27

Hint: you need to let your arrow towers to deal with his dragons :) They'll need some help from you. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 13:26

A little tip - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, the first day of the first part playthrough is very similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6ti9nJXMI&list=PL02MwI3vxw6kr7RUjU27D3chxWVOvLnvK more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Per un pugno di spade - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Per un pugno di spade - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Per un pugno di spade - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Per un pugno di spade

Heroes 4: Winds of War

Language: Italian
Campaign - 8 maps
Captain Swift is a former captain of the Imperial Navy who has given himself to piracy after being dismissed from his superiors. He thought of making easy money with criminal activities and taking revenge at the same time, but the showdown and the destruction of the old world have sent his plans into smoke. Disappointed and gnawed by revenge that he can no longer keep for those who have degraded him, Swift has decided to get enough to live happily retired until his death, putting all of himself in a war not driven by greed or gold, but from personal satisfaction.

Added: 12-09-2018

Heroes 4 maps: The crossing of the valleys | Les marais de l'oubli | Une guerre sans merci | The Dark Knight Rises

Author: Razorockham (Netherlands), 13-05-2020 20:57 Like
My vote - Per un pugno di spade
See my comment below

Author: Razorockham (Netherlands), 30-04-2020 18:02 Like
Captain Swift revisited - Per un pugno di spade
I finished this long campaign, now with Captain Swift, Grandmaster Resistance. The final battle, when he is level 33, is a little bit too easy. The only bug in this campaign is map 7, the winning conditions (only player with castles) are void. You have to defeat all enemies armies. And when the last blow is given not by you but by a neutral army, your game is lost. Strange!

Author: Razorockham (Netherlands), 20-04-2020 22:27 Like
Beautiful, but impossible? - Per un pugno di spade
Corrections: 1. Dace already appears in second map. 2. And in map 8 my captain Swift has only basic skill Magic Resistance. Maybe when I make him Grandmaster resistance, the devastating spells have no effect on him. Let's start again, from the beginning!

Author: Razorockham (Netherlands), 19-04-2020 12:36 Like
Beautiful bur impossible campaign - Per un pugno di spade
This Italian campaign contains the story of captain Swift (orange). In the fifth map he gets company of a second hero, named Dace. In the next, very difficult, sixth map only Dace is your main hero, ending this map at level 30. The seventh map is a map for captain Swift. Then, in the final eight map, Swift and Dace are present again, but this time as enemies! Swift is a level 27 ranger, with weak magic spells. He has no chance against Dace, a fireguard level 30, with a megadragon and many other chaos creatures, and with the spell ‘desintegrate’, which kills Swift at once. So it is not possible to finish this campaign! Some maps contains difficulties. For example in map 6 the red player is trying to hide in an inaccessible castle. And in map 7 the game is not finished, when you conquered all castles. An when an neutral army defeats the last, teal enemy, the computer declares your game as lost. But the greatest mistake of course is map 8. I think designer Simone had given Dace the wrong colour: not orange, but teal, by accident. An beautiful designed, long but impossible campaign!

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 15-09-2018 19:54
bug solved - Per un pugno di spade
OK
I solved it and went to next map.

Razorockham (Netherlands) writes:
20-04-2020 22:29

Victoire - Per un pugno di spade

Renaud, Avez-vous fini cette campagne?

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 15-09-2018 18:25
Bug? - Per un pugno di spade
Nice Campaign
Swift and dace,lvl 20,have to find grail and go back to Base;i do it but the game goes on up to two months and i am eliminated.
Bug?

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy