Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Sander's Folly - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Sander's Folly - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Sander's Folly - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Sander's Folly

Heroes 3: Armageddon's Blade

Sander Payne was always a good student. He liked to study, he often received high marks on his tests. His favorite subject was history and he studied it feverishly. Some thought he was obsessed.
But nobody knew just how far he would go

Added: 16-09-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Skilltest Extended | Defence of Interest - Защита интересов | Darwin's Legacy | King of the Mountains

Author: bluefairy, 06-02-2017 22:43
Great map, too bad it became unplayable - Sander's Folly
This map would have been awesome, great storyline and many challenging battles. I love Tim Duncan's maps. Unfortunately, I won't be able to finish this one, because some stupid monsters spawned on the only landing spots of the red tent's island, making it inaccessible.

Alantin (Germany) writes:
21-12-2019 15:11

HD+ Mod - Sander's Folly

If you play singleplayer, I highly recommend the HD+ Mod and the SoD_SP Plugin (Packet for the Mod). This solves problems like that.

Author: Zee, 12-11-2016 23:12
How to kill ~5K zombies at begin??? - Sander's Folly
Just started to play in single-player mode and i wonder bcz i have no idea how to defeat that zombie's legions/ What should i do?

bluefairy writes:
06-02-2017 02:21

You don't - Sander's Folly

Read the event message before the fight, it says to FLEE. Then you can find Sander again at the tavern.

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 06-06-2013 20:23
One of the best
One of the best Heroes3 games. I did it on easy, normal and impossible levels.
Excelent Map.

Author: Snake Madman (The Netherlands), 01-07-2012 23:20
Brilliant & epic
Most original ideas

Author: Rakimou (Moscow, Russia), 30-11-2010 04:55
Classic
A classic map with amazing story. Definite must play for everyone.

Author: Petr (Buenos-Aires), 18-07-2010 23:58
You need to eliminate FLY!!!
Excelent map,I liked it, but so disappointing finish. Arestra's "Fly" ruins all the game's end, because you can use it to pass through the gate to gain +40 knowledge and claim the victory perhaps at the same day. Just disappointing recognize that you need not kill Moraji, Sagimyris, Leblanc or find mercury to win. You can evade almost all enemy to reach Arestra and doing nothing more.

Efreet (belfast) writes:
03-05-2015 01:35

dont need to cheat

Its very hard to make a map as complex as this bug free. Just because you can cheat doesnt mean you have to. This is the best heroes 3 map I have every played in 15 years

Author: 1cecold (Warsaw, Poland), 24-04-2010 02:32
I
First of all, this is one of the best maps ever made.

Now, can somebody tell me where I can I get an Orb of Inhibition? I've already got an Everpouring Vial of Mercury and Vial of Vialblood, but I can't figure out where's the last one to open the gate.

Or maybe, where are the Minotaurs?

Sllems writes:
20-06-2020 18:47

Player - Sander's Folly

I can NOT find the Vial of blood or Vial of Mercury - can anyone help? I have been playing for months, been everywhere on map i can, all enemies defeated...

Author: Selm (Budapest, Hungary), 17-04-2010 19:09
good job
I like your maps, Timothy V. Duncan, they are all like short novells, and not just a simple game where you just go and defeat the enemy. The story is really interesting, so it was worth playing. By the way I used this map to learn english for my studies and it really helped me seeing those words in a sentence, so thanks a lot.
I hope you make more maps. ^^

Author: MiuMiu (Faraway, Kingdom), 11-04-2010 16:50
Miro's request
I sent "Outpost of progress" and "Story of the fool" to the site admin. He should add the maps shortly!
Tim Duncan is indeed one excellent map maker!

Author: Ash (Tours, France), 10-04-2010 22:52 Like
Perfect Map
Along with GoldHeart, I this is my favorite map I have ever played. Tim is a great inspiration to me. I look forward to seeing some more great maps in the future. I love everything about his maps, especially the:

Epic Storylines
Replayability
Challenges
Narrator :)

Author: Miro (Bugarua), 08-04-2010 12:35
Man, I've been waiting forever...
...to see some of Tim Duncan's maps on this site. He is a wonderful mapmaker with a tallent for story-telling as well. This map, in particular, is one of my top ten favourites, combining challenging fights with an interesting plot and even has a few hidden goodies, so the replayability value is high.
Could someone please add his Traemask maps, I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Author: MiuMiu (Faraway, Kingdom), 01-04-2010 19:26
Wonderful singleplayer map with a great story
I asked the server admin to add this map to the map pool, but I don't take a single credit in creating this map. I shall only give a humble opinion of the map as a player.

The concept of the map (without any big spoilers): the story revolves around a history student who has his own hypothesis about how his kingdom (and the king) became as great as they were. To prove everyone around being wrong, he finds a way how to travel back in time, to the temporal period where a true adventure begins.

Story: I am not sure, but I am inclined to believe that the entire story of the map is based on a fairytale, a novel or a book, because there is a lot of reading (many-many events on the way which include huge amount of text, but the text is very nicely written, very interesting to follow). Putting is shortly, the map has a great and well articulated story, with a very hilarious yet enjoyable finale! Story line 10/10

The gameplay layout: at the beginning, you're faced with somewhat straightforward linearity while reading events and having maybe at best a few fights. This slows the desire to play if you're not into the reading, but once you're done with "wizardry studies" (in the story), the very hard part of the game start. A lot of really hard battles, some of which you're not even meant to win at first. Really hard for a beginning player to play, but for an experienced veteran an enjoyable gem.

Oh, and did I mention that the map designer had an excellent idea how to make the concept of time traveling in HoMM3 AB possible.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy