Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 12-05-2024 22:47

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hey trotyl, I think it's very simple, under the prison with Mirlanda is another port, get on the ship with all the heroes and continue south to the portal. As soon as you arrive at the next port, read the dialogue carefully, which will tell you how to proceed with the heroes on the next path.
more...

Author: Hevneren (Norway), 12-05-2024 20:25

Bit dissapointing end - Pathways - Heroes 3 map

Was omy to calim the grand price in the map, but there is no way to reach the place after fighting tons of enemies. Impassable point. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 12-05-2024 19:42

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Heyy Nebel, I have released Mirlanda from prison and I am super stuck - I have no idea how to advance in the map. I have been wondering around for a week :( from quest, there is only pendant of will to be obtained ( i don't know where it is but I see that you get 100 peasants, which still wont more...

Author: 32167 , 12-05-2024 19:27

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, thank you so much for your feedback! I’m very glad you managed to finish the map and it left a pleasant impression. From now on, I’ll be more careful about the timing of the new maps releasing :)
I plan to make "easier" version 2.5 (multiplayer/with allies) of this map. So, it
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 12-05-2024 15:55

Done - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Finished the map. What can I say? I am totally exhausted. I gave up several times and then came back, trying different tactics. It is like a drug, was worth to wait since Christmas. Now I understand what Wasilix wrote about few maps combined in one. more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 12-05-2024 14:46

Карта работает нормально. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Проверил только что версии с сайта в игре - все запускаются.
Могу предположить, что:
1. Возможно, вы не обновили версию HoTA до последней версии 1.7.1.
2. Некая проблема на стороне игры, опять же лучше переустановить.
Либо, самая невероятная:
3. Некий антивирус ругается на незнакомый ему форма
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 12-05-2024 11:18

Ответ - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

На карте магия воздуха доступна, но лично я на созданных мною картах редко полагаюсь на неё.
Если по твоему мнению она сможет помочь тебе в прохождении, то дерзай :)
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:47

Нужно нарастить армию и освободить Сера Мюллиха - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Например Сер Мюлих имеет ТП. Так же есть ТП у "золотого героя" на острове с библиотеками, за 3333 коричневых драконов
Чтобы нарастить быстро армию за синих надо дипломатом присоеденить магов - 600-700+, главное которые 300 чтобы присоединились... И сразу внизу за гидрами освободить в тюрь
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:39

Ищу на этом ресурсе карт шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь)! - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Ищу на этом ресурсе карты шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь) - или для чего тут комментарии? Или другие люди опытом тут не делятся?
Не пользуюсь читерством, не играю в случайные карты к сожалению - только ищу здесь и на других ресурсах карты-шедевры и пробую играть... как проходить быстро в описаниях и
more...

Author: Andy (UK), 12-05-2024 10:27

Lots of fun - Apocalypse Child - Heroes 3 map

Great story and character build up. First map quite tough at start but persist. Really loved the final map and building up a peasant army while under constant attack. more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 12-05-2024 10:05

Пока сложно - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за советы!
Видимо, я не успеваю бить красного до объединения их армий.
Если с первой волной я справляюсь, и на вторую еще есть шансы, то дальше становится совсем тяжело, так как приходит совсем лютая армия красных.
Еще вопрос - Уоллес может научиться магии воздуха или это невозможно?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 08:09

Читер и в Африке читер - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Перед кем? Открыл редактор, подкорректировал героя, посмотрел все проходы, квесты и возможность присоединения. Вариантов уйма. Вах, умник нашёлся. more...

Author: Jess T , 12-05-2024 07:58

Good map! - Divided and Hateful - Heroes 3 map

A bit long but enjoyed playing it more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 07:57

Привет правильщику - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Насколько я понял ты находишь интересный для себя сценарий, смотришь через редактор кард, где не нравится правишь, а затем идёшь на скоростной проход... а смысл? Лучше создай парочку хороших карт, а читерство оно и Африке читерство. А на турнирах похожие на тебя кадры сразу орут, что другие читерят. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Story of the Fool - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Story of the Fool - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Story of the Fool - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Story of the Fool

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

{Traemask the Fool}
A Three Map Campaign by Timothy Duncan
Episode One: The Outpost of Progress
{Episode Two: The Story of the Fool}
Episode Three: Wood's Heart

Added: 14-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Christmas in Sighisoara | Prime Suspect | Where the Beauty | Tolkiens Mittelerde

Author: Marián Cibula (Slovensko), 13-05-2021 16:45
Story of the fool chapters - The Story of the Fool
Am I fool too? Or there are no chapters texts in the map. I played this map few years ago and I think there was text document with chapters but now I can't find it. Are somewhere texts from the chapters or are there not? Because I play the map and in some places there are notes to read the chapter.

Another question. Will there ever be part three? Because I think it's map with best storyline I ever played (even begter than campaigns).

Author: Motor (Modiin, Israel), 11-08-2018 12:08 Like
Adventure - not strategy. - The Story of the Fool
Get the wings, do Necromancy expert, find the obelisk and bring the grail.
When you have wings and necromancy expert with cloak - you can go where you wont and only the task to find the obelisk. I find the grail, but the game is not strategy and I find it boring, sorry.

Author: Bojangles (Helmond, Netherlands), 27-06-2017 00:06
Story of the fool - The Story of the Fool
I got sick of each time having to reload after using a portal, because there was no space to move when ending up in the wrong spot. So I quit the game.

Author: Pootooch (Poland), 05-03-2015 17:40
Epic
Truly an epic journey , must've spent weeks playing this at home/in work. Gotta agree that it's probably the best map i've played ever.

Will there ever be the final part though?

Author: vladuns (Lietuva, Viilnius), 19-12-2014 21:50
stuck
Should I use the artifacts at "cheat area" ???

Author: Burndead (Bulgaria), 11-03-2014 20:07
That map
Really great map. One of the best I've everplayed. Good quests and story-telling part is well done. Too much effort put in this map only deserves a big well done!
The third map is done, no?

And the Ice elemental quest is bugged if you don't stay at the right spot.

Author: Corribus (United States), 02-02-2014 03:13
I am still around
I am not missing, still around at Heroes Community. :) I am glad you enjoyed the maps.

Author: orcun (istanbul, Turkey), 18-01-2014 00:07
BEST OF THE BEST
The very best heroes 3 map maker- stroy teller Timothy Duncan is missing for long years, his maps are great story books that you read while playing, unique maps and full of ideas

Author: Thildora (Sweden), 17-01-2013 03:26
Thildora
This is an Great map. Love the hard work put into it.

Author: Max (Germany), 29-09-2012 23:30
Ice Elemental Altar bug
It's a cool map, very original.

However there is a bu. You need 60 ice elementals to open a gate, but the town Aqeen doesn't have the upgraded altar built, it's built via an event.

This event is not triggered reliably.
There is no hill fort either.

So there is not way of getting to the underworld. Very frustrating after hours of play!

Author: Max (Canada), 30-04-2011 02:01
The Story of a Fool
The map itself is fine but the play is frustrating and tedious because there is no way I can build an army strong enough to beat the foes that get in my way. I found it to be a waste of my time.

Author: Conrad Renberg (Pasco, WA, USA), 02-02-2011 08:50 Like
Fantastic
WOW!!! What a story. This probable ranks as the best map I've played and I have played most of them. It took me over 2 weeks to solve. STRATEGY, STRATEGY, STRATEGY!! I loved it. So much more than build a huge army and destroy everything in site. One question - was #3 "Wood's Heart" ever built? I would enjoy finishing the trilogy.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy