Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about THE BIG MAP - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map THE BIG MAP - heroes 3 mapsDownload map THE BIG MAP - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> THE BIG MAP

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Beautiful 1-4 player map.
To win conquer Urfatopia!
I made it 1998 or 1999 and hope you enjoy as i did for hundreds of hours in the last decade!

Added: 28-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Aquifers of Wealth | Gargantoth | 4 REYES MURALLAS 2 NIVELES | STALKER (eng)

Author: Daniel Meyer (Polska), 21-02-2024 13:51 Like
as - THE BIG MAP
i think its ok

Author: TMC (United Kingdom), 02-01-2024 12:03 Like
So much fun - THE BIG MAP
Loved this map, challenging but not insane. Beat it twice: once with cloak of the undead king, the second time sneaking past over-powered Mathaeus by using fly that I obtained from Blue, who helpfully built the grail in a conflux town. Not entirely sure how this was possible, with it being a banned spell, but oh well. The map has lots to explore and interact with, and different routes for different strategies. Enjoy!

Oursel (Würzburg Germany) writes:
02-01-2024 14:32

Map Author - THE BIG MAP

You made me happy! I made this map over 25 years ago and im always happy that people still have fun with it. I believe it isnt even completely finished :P.
The reason i banned flight and dimdoor is so that the AI cant get out. If the human player gets them its ok.

To all the HoMM3 nerds: I love you all!

Author: Adri (belgium), 22-12-2022 13:40
Entrance the midle of the cave - THE BIG MAP
How can we goin the midle of the cave? I don't find the entrance

Author: Varjojenpuutarhuri (Finland), 11-09-2013 19:00 Like
One of the few
In my opinion, this map deserves the top rating. One of the most enjoyable XL maps out there.

Author: boubbin (Finland), 10-04-2013 09:19 Like
And again
10, Played this map again after few years and i must say that i have developed as player and was able to win it this time fairly easy with 100% explore expert diff with tower.

Marcus and Johannes are strong but not that strong. You need blind, tactics, ~200 lvl 6-7 shooters, resurrection, speed artifact (cape of something) to win it using some tactics.

If you/computer open the gates to islands at the middle the pink and teal strong forces breaks thru. I have managed to play this map so that Pink and Teal are trapped in their own islands for the whole game and you can collect all the best troops and get 99 att 99 def etc. The fights and the end are enjoyable this way, played those like 50 times each with very different tactics.

You should download and install "Heroes HD" (https://sites.googl e.com/site/heroes3hd /) to prevent bugs like AI turn taking forever when playing this map.

I dont think im going to play this map anymore but it has given me hundreds of hours of fun, thanks for the author.

Author: Julie Ehlers (New Jersey), 01-03-2013 21:49
Great map - one of my favorites
This is one of my favorite maps. I've beaten it many times on expert level. Step one: get your local purple tent, so you can build effectively. Step two: put together an Admiral's Hat from a Sea Captain's Hat and a Necklace of Ocean Guidance. There are three hats and two necklaces on the surface. This works because even after Pink starts flying around with huge armies, he's rarely on the water. So you lurk offshore, then run up and take a castle, then go back to safety. Step three: get town portal by taking a castle down below (they all have town portal). Then, you can either play aggressively and take most of the surface castles; or you can win slowly but surely by taking all the underground castles and then running into the center castles above. My most recent win was 172 days for a score of 388 (Arch Devil), using the slow underground game.

Author: Pedro (Buenos-Aires), 17-10-2010 01:00
Still enjoing the map
71 days 396 Black Dragon. I've killed all pink heroes /Marcus was hard because of Blind prevent artifact/. Still 1/2 of map unexpored.
I suggest to put town portal not only in the subterranium towns, and add more forces in the garrison which protect Urfatopia /more or less 40-50 azure dragons and 500 archangels more/.

Author: Pedro (Buenos-Aires), 04-10-2010 00:52
Thank you!!! Excellent map! I like it!
Great! I have finished in 54 days 392 Gold Dragon with alchemist as a principal heroe and only pink left. The map is one of the best I've ever played /and I saw only 25-30% of the map/. Now I am leaving in peace Urfatopia and will try to explore a little bit the map and will try to kill pink heroes.
P.S. It is 10 without doubt. The first month is really difficult /I could't take even 1 town/, but thouse who put 7 are wrong or did't understand the map.

Author: Alexander (sweden), 24-09-2010 22:30 Like
To Hard
When pink came at me with a huge army i just kind of gave up. Otherwise i love the detail to the map, good job.

Author: German (Argrntina), 21-08-2010 18:25
Maestro
Sin duda el mejor mapa que he jugado en lo que recuerdo... que es bastante.
Que se repita un nuevo mapa, lo estaré esperando...
Y si te interesa hacer otro de forma colaborativa estoy disponible para dar una mano
German

Author: boubbin (Espoo, Finland), 08-08-2010 15:15 Like
Finally
I beat the map with 100% explore with hard difficulty finally! In the end i got 41k powerliches because i got the combination artifact of necromancer which gives you powerliches when you kill enemies in combat. Without those liches i would have died ages ago. 345 days and rank as Gordon when i finished

Excellent map, but bit too hard without the necromancer artifact! You can win it easily if you only beat the Ufratopia, but not the other Heroes.. which is kind of boring.

Like i said before: Remove savage status of wandering creatures, add more interesting artifacts, add 1000 times more defense in ufratopia, remove portals infront of home castles (except swamp), add town portal in all cities (because its unbalanced in the very beginning with enemy having Ultimate artifact in home town and events that gives him 1k gordons etc...)

Voted 10 again!!!

Author: astarus (Czech republic), 27-07-2010 01:06
Problem - fly by pink player
Hi, it looks like a great map, but I have a problem. Pink player has got fly(I don't know whether spell or artifact) in 2 months and 4 weeks (first time observed). And there is no chance to fight such strong heroes at that time. Any ideas, where's the problem? It has happend 2 times I've played this map. It makes it worthles...

Author: Romeo Toodu (Tallin, Estonia), 21-07-2010 11:32
Thank you
I love this map and its beautiful as well. My main maps are made to be beautiful and doing some H4 map that is related to series of quests, dungeons and apocalyptic enemies.) well too much said but this map is on testing process so...Hope you make more better:)

Author: Felipe (Brazil), 21-07-2010 02:21
Congratulations!
This is a very good map. Finished in expert mode!Necromancer and 30K liches! (Cloak of the undead king).
Awesome space usage and variety of lands.
I also seek more maps like these, what do you recommend?

Thank you and good luck.

Author: boubbin (Espoo, Finland), 15-07-2010 03:10 Like
difficult setting normal
I played the map again, this time with normal difficulty setting. Pink and Teal are still the strongest but they were hiding in theyr base like the first 10months, after that i saw theyr turn taking more than 1s :) and yeah -- they were badasses! Teal was a lot easier this time, the pink one caused me troubles.

I think the map is awesome, pure 10, but i hate it when all the wandering enemies are set as "savage" so they'll never join the hero, even with expert diplomacy and leadership and diplomacy artifacts -- yeah i wasted a slot for diplomacy without knowning that!

Also i would like to see some place where you could reveive azure/fairy/rust/cry stal -dragons faster than 1 in a week, to keep up with the cpu players. Or some place with all these best artifacts or something that gets you to a better place when fighting with Pink and Teal, now the map is just full of meaningless artifacts that increases the health of your units +1 and useless creature dwellings...

The last fight was so easy, i auto combated it, but pink hero was pain in the ass, like 5min fight with the guy, make him vunerable to blind pls :)

Author: Baka_toroi (Argentina), 14-07-2010 21:25
Not easy!
I don't know if the rest of the comments are trolls, but the map is quite difficult. It's a very nice map (:

Author: boubbin (Espoo, Finland), 10-07-2010 17:58 Like
excellent map
Great map with lots of challenge! Im now on 11month and not even near as strong as the 2 enemy heroes, the other got like 6k of cyclops, 10k of might gordons and 700 ancient behemoths :) Behes will kill everything it touches.

The Pink player seems to hang the game very often on its own turn, the enemy turn just takes forever and the sand in the hourglass wont change... so i cant pla it anymore, have to start from the beginning, very furstating... Any tips for that? I got away from it few times by loading the game from earlier slot and made some different choices with the hero, but i dont think i can change this one...

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 15-06-2010 17:50
too damn easy,too damn beautifull.
388 in 94 days ,at that moment the battle was interesting but not challenging.
but 70% of the map inexplored.
i had to fullfil my curiosity so i continued without taking the Town and finished in 142 days with a beautifull 484 and the grail in pocket to open and admire the entire map.
really nice m8 ,all it needs its a scenario to keep you to hit objective so fast and easy.
in the contrary for a 4 player vs its perfect.

Author: Paul (Australia), 14-06-2010 16:12
Btw
By the way, that was 133 days and a final score of 384 - Ancient Behemoth

Author: Paul (Australia), 14-06-2010 16:10
Easy
Great map, really well put together and a pleasure to play, you should definitely make the final battle a hell of a lot more difficult though, after 5 months of play i just dimension doored my way to the objective stronghold and the garrison was so easy i just auto-combated it. i ended up with a lvl 40 hero with all stats above 70 and an army of 75ish arch devils 200ish effreet sultans and finished the battles with only about 40 magogs dead....

i recommend you ban dimension door/fly and put a hero with 99 all stats with a huge army in the objective.

but aside from ridiculous easyness the map is a definite 10/10 masterpiece

Author: TruePlayer, 09-06-2010 21:39 Like
nice
10x

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy