Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 12-05-2024 22:47

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hey trotyl, I think it's very simple, under the prison with Mirlanda is another port, get on the ship with all the heroes and continue south to the portal. As soon as you arrive at the next port, read the dialogue carefully, which will tell you how to proceed with the heroes on the next path.
more...

Author: Hevneren (Norway), 12-05-2024 20:25

Bit dissapointing end - Pathways - Heroes 3 map

Was omy to calim the grand price in the map, but there is no way to reach the place after fighting tons of enemies. Impassable point. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 12-05-2024 19:42

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Heyy Nebel, I have released Mirlanda from prison and I am super stuck - I have no idea how to advance in the map. I have been wondering around for a week :( from quest, there is only pendant of will to be obtained ( i don't know where it is but I see that you get 100 peasants, which still wont more...

Author: 32167 , 12-05-2024 19:27

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, thank you so much for your feedback! I’m very glad you managed to finish the map and it left a pleasant impression. From now on, I’ll be more careful about the timing of the new maps releasing :)
I plan to make "easier" version 2.5 (multiplayer/with allies) of this map. So, it
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 12-05-2024 15:55

Done - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Finished the map. What can I say? I am totally exhausted. I gave up several times and then came back, trying different tactics. It is like a drug, was worth to wait since Christmas. Now I understand what Wasilix wrote about few maps combined in one. more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 12-05-2024 14:46

Карта работает нормально. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Проверил только что версии с сайта в игре - все запускаются.
Могу предположить, что:
1. Возможно, вы не обновили версию HoTA до последней версии 1.7.1.
2. Некая проблема на стороне игры, опять же лучше переустановить.
Либо, самая невероятная:
3. Некий антивирус ругается на незнакомый ему форма
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 12-05-2024 11:18

Ответ - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

На карте магия воздуха доступна, но лично я на созданных мною картах редко полагаюсь на неё.
Если по твоему мнению она сможет помочь тебе в прохождении, то дерзай :)
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:47

Нужно нарастить армию и освободить Сера Мюллиха - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Например Сер Мюлих имеет ТП. Так же есть ТП у "золотого героя" на острове с библиотеками, за 3333 коричневых драконов
Чтобы нарастить быстро армию за синих надо дипломатом присоеденить магов - 600-700+, главное которые 300 чтобы присоединились... И сразу внизу за гидрами освободить в тюрь
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:39

Ищу на этом ресурсе карт шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь)! - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Ищу на этом ресурсе карты шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь) - или для чего тут комментарии? Или другие люди опытом тут не делятся?
Не пользуюсь читерством, не играю в случайные карты к сожалению - только ищу здесь и на других ресурсах карты-шедевры и пробую играть... как проходить быстро в описаниях и
more...

Author: Andy (UK), 12-05-2024 10:27

Lots of fun - Apocalypse Child - Heroes 3 map

Great story and character build up. First map quite tough at start but persist. Really loved the final map and building up a peasant army while under constant attack. more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 12-05-2024 10:05

Пока сложно - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за советы!
Видимо, я не успеваю бить красного до объединения их армий.
Если с первой волной я справляюсь, и на вторую еще есть шансы, то дальше становится совсем тяжело, так как приходит совсем лютая армия красных.
Еще вопрос - Уоллес может научиться магии воздуха или это невозможно?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 08:09

Читер и в Африке читер - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Перед кем? Открыл редактор, подкорректировал героя, посмотрел все проходы, квесты и возможность присоединения. Вариантов уйма. Вах, умник нашёлся. more...

Author: Jess T , 12-05-2024 07:58

Good map! - Divided and Hateful - Heroes 3 map

A bit long but enjoyed playing it more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 07:57

Привет правильщику - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Насколько я понял ты находишь интересный для себя сценарий, смотришь через редактор кард, где не нравится правишь, а затем идёшь на скоростной проход... а смысл? Лучше создай парочку хороших карт, а читерство оно и Африке читерство. А на турнирах похожие на тебя кадры сразу орут, что другие читерят. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Rise of Devils - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Rise of Devils - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Rise of Devils - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Rise of Devils

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

{Hades} has taken a vacation, leaving some of his minions in charge. For a little while things went well, but now it seems something drastic has happened down there. If he does not return soon or someone doesn't fix whatever the problem is, then {Greece} will be buried in the dead.

Added: 03-02-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Archipelago | Advantage | A Willful Neighbour | The Rebirth

Author: cc, 11-05-2022 09:46
ooo - Rise of Devils
很好玩,电脑很强大,可惜不知

Author: Rafael (The Netherlands), 10-12-2014 04:14
Need help!
I beat all the players in the game except for red, but now I need two cloaks of the dead to continue. I've recruited every hero there is but none of them is wearing any of those artifacts. I got my hands on the shoes and the necklace but I've still got 4 artifacts to go and I don't know where to look. Where are they? Awesome map by the way!

If you want to know how I got this far: Go to the underground and go towards Hades's House and the Courthouse. On your way you'll find Hermes, who has the Fly spell. If you go and claim the artifacts next to your starting castles you'll get an insane army. That + the Armor of the Damned, Phoenixes and Allegic Allegiance will give you power to beat the rest).
Need help!

Kicferk writes:
10-12-2014 16:27

Artifacts

Vampire's cowl is at 61/121/1, fly to the pyre above Flux town "sacred palace" and it is just south of it.

Cloak of undead king is, just as a clue you should get, around Hades home. At 83/33/1 there is a long fight with 4k azure dragons, afterwards you get it from event. To get there go to frozen cliffs in inferno area and go south-west.

Map editor is your friend while playing such maps.
Cheers

Author: Jaroslaw (Ontario, Canada), 13-11-2012 23:32
Response to bug
I'm not quite sure how they are able to do it, but the computers seem to start with enough resources to bypass the quest guards near their main towns and collect the creatures contained in the event tile just after it. This is on impossible difficulty.

Author: Snake Madman (The Netherlands), 24-07-2012 20:36
Bug? Or otherwise real bad
Halfway through the 2nd month Green came visiting me (I was playing Teal). He brought along a legion of black dragons, another legion of 8th level black dragons, 4K scorpions, and all other creatures totaling some 20K monsters together. I had 9 titans, 25 genies, 140 mages, stuff like that. Am I missing something here? Is it a bug? I was playing wogified.

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 02-04-2012 09:32 Like
Hi, Tim
This map, Rise of Devils, really requires high skill. Some tips are for you:

1, in week 1 go to ransack the ship and get admiral's hat, boots of speed and gloves

2, move as quickly as possible to visit the all four elemental altar in the sea, learn all spells

3, some islands have creatures ready to join, such as giants and silver pegasi

4, rescue heroes from prisons with many troops

5, capture the middle town Arcadia and Delphi, dig out the grail

6, don't directly go attacking powerful enemies, but go to the northwest town Lydia, there are seers who will give you bonus

7, let your main hero gain ADPK bonuses, with Berserk spell and legions of shooters(quest bonus) you can make it

and then you can vanquish the above ground and go to the underground hell, Hades, for adventure

Author: Kim (Copenhagen, Denmark), 01-04-2012 16:22
Am I missing something?
Normally I consider myself a fairly competent HOMM3 player, but I can't seem to crack this. I can get to Pandora's box fast, but cant figure what to do from there. Am I supposed to beat the AI bonus armies with just that, or is there some other trick I am missing?

Author: Aquamarine (Wuyi, China), 17-08-2010 04:29
To Goldray
Sorry, I can't read in Russian~~~

Author: goldray (Moscow, Russia), 07-08-2010 20:08 Like
Rise of Devils
Очень увлекатель но.

Author: Aquamarine (Wuyi, China), 21-07-2010 13:16 Like
Happy~~~
You know, I am the author of this map. Thank you very much for loving it~~~

Author: Andrew (Kiev, Ukraine), 19-07-2010 18:03
very good map!
and very well balanced! like it a lot!

Rise of Devils walkthrough

Special Victory/Loses: None

Difficulty:
Impossible (or depending on the start-up difficulty setting)

Special Note:
- This map's original version is "Pandora's Box".

Note:
#1: There's essentially no main player. You can try to play the game with different color to appreciate the distinct style of each town and its starting hero(es).

#2: This map has an Impossible difficulty rating. The longer you wait the more powerful the AI's become. However, seasoned players are recommended to play this map on Impossible to test their skill.
The Impossible rating has been carefully tested for all four playable colors.

Dedication:
I dedicate this map to my eternal love, the greatest HoMM3 map maker, Hans C.
He is the inspiration for me to make this map. Now my only wish is to find the whereabouts of him....and to become his friends, hopefully.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy