Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Samsara - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Samsara - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Samsara

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

In the mountains of Glimoire the famed proving grounds of Samsara hosts the bloody game of ascension. The weak and pitiful may not enter. Only the proven hero is worthy of glory.

Added: 10-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Long way | Earth | Evasion | Shadow Rising

Author: trash (Ukraine), 12-11-2022 22:23
trash - Samsara
trash as a teal player i cant reach my dolmen of knowledge

Author: Erdem (antalya, turkey), 08-10-2020 15:46 Like
very well - Samsara
Every HMMM5 fan must play this map. Very fantastic.

Author: KaizerMC, 02-01-2019 10:45
Question - Samsara
Can i download this to steam if jes, how?

MnM Workshop (Budapest, Hungary) writes:
17-01-2019 01:08

Steam - Samsara

Yes you can play this map on the steam version. Go to you Steam folder...Steamapps.. ...Common.... and the HoMMV folder should be in there. You should see a folder called Maps. you need to put the map in there, an it should work.

Author: MnM Workshop (Budapest, Hungary), 10-06-2018 21:46
Jormungand - Samsara
Hi guys!

We wanted to inform you, that our new map is complete. It's name is Jormungand feel free to check it out :-)

http://www.maps4hero es.com/forum/opinion s.php?map_id=854&gam e=5

Author: homm5, 09-04-2018 05:43
nice - Samsara
Pretty decent map. It's a lot of fun.

Author: hajduk (sarajevo), 17-09-2017 09:55
samsara - Samsara
Veoma dobra mapa

Author: daymio (Croatia), 03-05-2017 20:42 Like
Very good - Samsara
Excellent made map. Although I don't really like southern part because of high mountains - makes camera go bonkers and teleports but it's very nice on the eye.

Love the fact that map has memory mentor - I'd really love if everybody would write if they have that guy in their maps of not. Hate to play without it, just because game sometimes offers you really shitty skills to pick.

What does this map miss?

Well sacrifice altar in the middle, nothing else :)

Author: MnM Workshop (Budapest, Hungary), 03-04-2017 00:10
Update 2 - Samsara
Thank you for your feedback! We continue to correct the flaws of the map.
What we did:
-Added missing arcane library for player4 (bot-left)
-Second town guards got little friends
-ffa mode added

Enjoy!

Author: Nalandor (Germany), 02-04-2017 12:21
vote : 9 ( but has not taken???) - Samsara
You are right, no mapmaker could calculate with a bunch of crazy ones to search the best way out of a startsave with hundreds of reloads...
You build a very good map and it was a lot of fun to Play.
Some thougts :
-Every Player has a Arcane Library, only the yellow Player south-left don`t have one?
-The Devils in second-town could need some friends to guard with, now you can place a shooter in the Corner with 2-3 one-stack blockers. The devils use every time their "irresistibly call" to get the shooter and you can kill the devils slowly with the Heroe-damage.

for a coming projekt maybe with an Underground? You guys have a good Feeling to build a good looking map. I´m looking foreward your next one.

Keep up your great work.

Author: MnM Workshop (Budapest, Hungary), 02-04-2017 08:09
thanks - Samsara
Thank you for playing our map!
Completing a map in 20-28 days is considered good, or too fast? How should we calculate with our next map? Also we are not hardcore players, we just casually play in co-op against AI, so if you have some tips for us for our next map, how can it be better for you guys, pls share your thoughts!

About the problem with the walls: We had some bugs aswell, although not with the walls, but with a druid, and the C6M3_crystal, but reinstalling our game solved the problems (also some other bugs appeared, and then disapeared, so we don't really know what causes these)

Author: Nalandor (Germany), 30-03-2017 17:16
nice work - Samsara
We played this map as a challange on Drachenwald KdM - ( map of the month), everything on heroic.
the North as a Team, we as Dungeon in the middle south and left and right south also teamed up.
Was really good gameplay.
The Devils that guard the keymaster-tents are awesome. But you can fight them with 1 Dwarf and a arcane Crystal. You only Need time for such a fight.
I have finished within 28 days with all towns and a build tear of asha. The fastest between us reached 20 days.
Not so nice: the grass wall from the Arena Objekts changes to dungeon Tower of the combat Arena Objekts. This also happens on every map now in the map file.

Nevertheless a very good map with a good balanced Startup and nice gameplay

Milos Gajic (Nis, Serbia) writes:
02-04-2017 15:48

Bugs and errors - Samsara

Bugs and errors of this kind are more often than not caused by other maps in your map folder. For example if a map maker creates a custom object the wrong way and you download it it will change all of the objects (of the same kind that the map maker used as a base to create a custom object) in all of the maps in your map folder. So basically, you should always remove other maps from your map folder before trying some other map. Simple removal of that map solves the problem, no re-install needed.
Of course this works only for these types of bugs and after the map is restarted (doesn't work on saves).

02-04-2017 20:27

bugs and errors and underground - Samsara

Thank you for the help, this clears out a lot of the things we didn't understand. Although it is not clear now if we made mistakes, or we got them from other maps. Because currently on our computers the Samsara map is bug free.

Milos, we wanted to ask you:
What is considered to be the wrong way to create a custom object?

Nalandor, yes, the next map will have underground lvl, also it will be 2v2 by default, but as Milos earlier suggested, we will make it so that you can chose between ffa and teamfight. We finished the upper part of the map already, now working on the underground.

Milos Gajic (Nis, Serbia) writes:
02-04-2017 21:33

That's gonna be a long post - Samsara

Explaining in detail how to properly create a custom object that WILL NOT affect the other maps would take a lot of typing here, why don't you contact me via e-mail and I'll explain it in detail.
My e-mail is profgeomilos at yahoo dot com

Helena (Utrecht, NL) writes:
09-10-2017 20:58

Hard to believe - Samsara

@Nalandor: I find this hard to believe. On heroic (red faction) I need 21 days to:
- Hire a second hero
- Advance to level 8
- Build a capitol
The second castle isn’t even conquered and two powerful heroes (blue and green) crossed the bridge and are threatening me, forcing my main hero to take cover in his castle. No dragons, wights or liches yet so I’m losing even this first battle. Did you mean 20 weeks instead of days? Are you sure about the level?

I’m playing the FFA version of the map, however, but that should make no difference.

Nalandor (Germany) writes:
20-10-2017 23:35

KdM - Samsara

Well, the KdM - Karte des Monats is a challange in our Forum.
The game was set on heroic and the Start-Save was dungeon with Yrwanna as starting-heroe and Vayshan and Inga in the Tavern.
KdM means that some guys Play the same Start-Save with the same Mage-guild and so on...
The challange is to Play the map as fast as it is possible. To reach such times it is neccessary to reload a hundred times and find the best way to deal with the Monsters.
There is this fight against 40 devils or so in every Start-land. This fight I´ve done with one dwarf in the Corner and a arcane Crystal as block. The devils don`t fight anymore and the Heroe can hit them so Long to end the fight. Yrwanna leveled to 20 or so...

Here is the link ,
http://www.drachenwa ld.net/index.php?thr ead/10270-h5-kdm-jan uar-ostern/&pageNo=1

It`s in german language, but maybe you understand?

BUT : Playing this map with normal reloading.... Never in 4 weeks.

Author: Alexander Gagarin (Moscow, Russia), 22-03-2017 21:22 Like
Samsara - Samsara
Thanks for the awesome map! Was a pleasure to play. :)

Author: Vasily (Moscow, Russia), 05-01-2017 20:39
aaa - Samsara
This map allows you to choose any town hero you want. Somehow it is very rare among other maps. That's a big plus.
I don't know why this map have only team mode, doesn't make any sense to me. Fortunately, it is very easy to fix in map editor.

And, BTW, have you noticed a TANK on the hillside about one screen south of the passage between northern and southern parts of the map? (it is hidden under a couple of palms)

24-01-2017 16:00

aaa - Samsara

You sir have found one of the easter eggs we put in the map.
1/2
;-)

Ps: What exactly do you mean, by "only team mode"? Is there a way to make a map team map and ffa at the same time?

Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia) writes:
25-01-2017 16:36

Saw the comment, had to reply - Samsara

You can create two map files, one with teams and the other ffa and then pack them together and upload to maps4heroes. Just save the ffa map under another name like Samsara-ffa.h5m.

26-01-2017 05:22

team-ffa - Samsara

Thanks for the tip, we'll use it for our next map!

Author: Horst (Karls-Marx-Stadt, ger), 11-12-2016 00:39
cool map - Samsara
nice design, good pathing and areas

Author: Roy (UK), 24-05-2016 13:03
Great Map - Samsara
Well done a most enjoyable map and I found no bugs. My only problem is I do not go for team maps. After finishing it I changed it with no teams and started again. It makes the earlier stages of the map a little more difficult but I find it rewarding. Certainly a 10. Thanks

Author: Kirk, 24-05-2016 06:40
Amazing - Samsara
:D

Author: MnM Workshop (Budapest, Hungary), 03-05-2016 20:36
hint - Samsara
Also I would reccomend to use Heroes 5 3.0 version for this map, not the (unofficial) 5.5 patch, because we designed it with the vanilla textures.

Author: MnM Workshop (Budapest, Hungary), 02-05-2016 17:03
Update - Samsara
Thank you for your feedback! we included the corrections in the latest version.
What we did:
-2nd cities changed to be the same race as main
-Tear of Asha added (6 part puzzle)
-Corrected the uneven count of mana wells, windmills, and other structures
-Corrected the orange city lvl
-Orange to teal player territory two way portal added.
-Added some more decorations as well.

Hope you'll enjoy!
Peace

Author: Michael (London, UK), 20-04-2016 01:20
Uber - Samsara
Good map, playing 1 on 1 against friend. Orange colour city starts with 1 lvl, when all other cities got lvl 3 and fort. Also would be good to have 2nd town to be the same race as your main and adding a mana well for teal player. Still my rating is 10, well done guys ;)

Author: MnM Workshop (Budapest, Hungary), 15-04-2016 12:55
Samsara - Samsara
Hi guys!
We plan to create a few more maps, so we are looking for feedback. How did you like this map? Do you have any tips for us?

kir (Russia) writes:
15-04-2016 22:11

This is a good map - Samsara

This is a good map. In my opinion, it makes sense to add a tear of Asha.

Author: Yukitifu (Biatorbágy), 01-04-2016 14:15
Nice map - Samsara
It is a great map if you want to play aginst harder ai or other players. The map is well made.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy