Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The Mother of Dragons - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Mother of Dragons - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The Mother of Dragons - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> The Mother of Dragons

Heroes 4: Winds of War

You have eight months to gather your army and defeat the Mother of Dragons. After that she will come after you and burn your little castles down.

Added: 26-12-2021

Heroes 4 maps: Escaramuzas (Skirmish) | Ajedres Maritimo | Land Down Under | The Final Battle (allies)

Author: Rhino (South Africa), 24-03-2024 04:27
mother of dragons - The Mother of Dragons
Very difficult map but greatly done, Must of taken weeks for this, Doesnt get better than this, well done bro.

Author: julien, 20-10-2022 21:45
Thanks - The Mother of Dragons
Thanks CaNNiBaL !
Had the same problem when I tested it, I think it was when I defeated the Mother of Dragons from the main Castle or something like that, and I guess there's a problem with the victory settings and unfortunately I hadn't the mapmaking abilities to fix it :)
But anyway, killing the Mother of Dragons is the final step, and for me the fun of the Map is to try to achieve that in the least amount of days/months.

Author: CaNNiBaL (Magyarország), 19-10-2022 16:45 Like
the finish - The Mother of Dragons
Hi! THX! Great map! But i cant finish it... I kill The Mother of Dragon, but the game have no Finish... What can i do? Many THX! :)
the finish - The Mother of Dragons

Razorockham (The Netherlands) writes:
20-10-2022 21:42

No finish - The Mother of Dragons

Strange ... I see you put both The Mother and her companion in prison, so you had to win immediately after the last fight

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 29-06-2022 22:40
A real challenge! - The Mother of Dragons
Beautiful map, no mistakes. Finished in 6 months, 1 week, with 4 heroes, water elements, faerie dragons, elves. Good work, Julien!

julien writes:
02-07-2022 16:12

Thanks ! - The Mother of Dragons

Thank you ! It's great to see players enjoying my map !

Author: Malark (Berlin), 06-06-2022 09:52 Like
Great map - The Mother of Dragons
This was an excellent map, thank you for making it. Really versatile for a smaller map , and I loved the hunt for oracles.

I wasted a lot of time early on (something I usually do XD), and the order mage guarding the red keymaster tent gave me some serious trouble. The fact that he had a Mind Shield, was casting Mass Dispel, had Evil Sorceresses (casting Mass Cancellation), hordes of Air Elementals and Goblin Knights, really made it challenging. I had to explore the rest of the map, before I could take him out.

The map also had a lot of ways for your heroes to become strong, with nice artifacts. The final fight against the Mother of Dragons was great as well. I have to admit I abused the Ring of Greater Negation, but the next time I'll try to beat her without it.

The only thing I didn't understand was the role of the Barbarian in the underworld, guarding the Bow of the Elf King. Maybe I did not proc an event, but I never encountered him, and I found the bow somewhere else.

Julien (Belgium) writes:
13-06-2022 15:25

Thanks ! - The Mother of Dragons

Hello Malark,
Thank you for your comment !
I designed the map to be like a "go against the clock" type of game. So basically you have to be the fastest possible in order to beat the ennemies that will appear after a few months.
Here's a good tip : The best general technique I found was to split my two heroes at the start (when they reach the first teleporters) so each one of them will try to take as quick as possible the 2 castles at the end of each teleporter.

Malark (Berlin) writes:
24-06-2022 18:31

reply - The Mother of Dragons

That's a great tip, thanks. I did not think of splitting my heroes, as I was not sure, where the teleport gates lead, but for my next run I'll definitely try to capture the two towns simultaneously :)

Author: Kir (Russia), 26-12-2021 21:23
map - The Mother of Dragons
Difficult map. You must visit all its corners, and time is limited. Be sure to develop tactics.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy