Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The Box - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Box - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The Box - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> The Box

Heroes 4: Winds of War

Pancrates is an enigma.

A demon crusader.
You know what's an even bigger enigma?

The weird pocket dimension inside a box that he's been imprisoned in.
They assume he's evil, just because he's a demon.
Sure he may have killed a few innocents here and there.
And sure there was that one time where he burned down the village.
They deserved it though.

Now he has to escape the box.
Paradoxically, you have to find the same box you were trapped in, to escape into the outside world.

(For some systems, I highly recommend that you play this map with animations turned off. You'll see why if you don't :) )

Added: 30-12-2021

Heroes 4 maps: Breakout | Big Tedy Bear's Charge | Nomads | Leon 2 (ex PRUEBA provisoria)

Author: who cares (who cares), 24-01-2024 10:09
On another note.. - The Box
I just defeated the 10k mega dragon army, just to see if it's possible.
Appearntly it's basically the same as the final battle - you simply need to retry casting the same spells (althouht Blind and Berserk spells work less good in this fight), make your strongest 4th level creature as powerfull as possible, and spam cloud confusions and song of peace until the mega dragons become too weak to kill your 4th level creatures (which happened in my case when they became around 2.5k).

Thanks for the chellenge :)

Author: who cares (who cares), 29-12-2023 15:12
Problem.. - The Box
I got stuck in the part where you conquer 3 towns in a row. It seems you need to summon a ship to get to the part with the other 3 towns, so that you can get to another one-way portal that takes you to the next part.

But the map creator made it so that the summon ship spell MAY appear, instead of must appear, and it didn't appear for me because due to bad luck, so I'll change it to MUST appear, re-do the whole map, and thantry again.

who cares writes:
12-01-2024 17:03

No matter - found the continue - The Box

I see the map's creator answered me in the comments here.. You appreantly need to go into some completely invisable portal to continue after conquering the first 3 towns part.

The rest of the portals afterwards were actually really easy to find for me, even in the forest maze.
Finished the entire maps sometime in the 19th month, on interdimate diffculty.
Awesome map. Probably the longest small map ever in this game (took me 4 days to complete).
The battles are hard, and the final battle is one of the most diffcult battles I ever won in this game. There's no way to win it without save states, so I discovered that the only way to win is to manipulate the RNG and luck factor so that the megadragons will never resist any spell I tried to cast on them (Once you succesfully do that, though, you just need to blind him contantly - you don't even need the berserk spell).

I hope you make more maps like this one. Generally speaking, I love maps where you play alone, and have no enemies, but instead just hundreds of battles you need to win to complete the map.

Author: who cares (who cares), 29-12-2023 10:51
Problem.. - The Box
I got stuck in the part where you conquer 3 towns in a row. It seems you need to summon a ship to get to the part with the other 3 towns, so that you can get to another one-way portal that takes you to the next part.

But the map creator made it so that the summon ship spell MAY appear, instead of must appear, and it didn't appear for me because due to bad luck, so I'll change it to MUST appear, re-do the whole map, and thantry again.

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 11-02-2022 12:07
Hidden portals - The Box
It is difficlut to find the hidden portals. I visited the red and teal tents, the portal The Bard's Door and conquered the castles Enough, Death Wish an Lepr Town, but now I can't make any progress. I don't see the meaning of the iglo quest with the falcon. The three You Tubes don't work.

Author: Man_Bean, 05-02-2022 22:51
Reply - The Box
The map has only been tested on Intermediate so I'd recommend that or lower. Certain higher difficulties may even be impossible to do due to the neutral armies swelling way higher than intended.

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 05-02-2022 19:18
Difficulty level - The Box
Hello, Which difficulty level do you advise? Greetings

Man_Bean writes:
11-02-2022 23:42

reply - The Box

There's a hidden underground entrance between the Chaos and the Leprechaun town. As for the youtube links, each one separated into two after I posted them for some reason so just delete the empty space between the first and second part of each youtube link and they'll work

Razorockham (The Netherlands) writes:
14-02-2022 12:57

School of Trivia - The Box

Thanks for your answer. I like your map with these many hidden portals. Return/revenge of Jacob? I look for it

Man_Bean writes:
15-02-2022 23:45

Reply - The Box

Thank you. As for Return of Jabob, I don't really have any plans for releasing it at this stage, since I'm not really satisfied with how it turned out. It was mostly a proof of concept/meme map that had some design issues and isn't fully tested.

Razorockham (The Netherlands) writes:
17-02-2022 19:10

Victory - The Box

I completed your map – with many compliments for the design. Some portals are extremely difficult to find, for instance the red one in the maze of trees, leading to the Order Hypnotize spell. The quest hut in front of that red portal did ask: did you find the thing? You can imagine that a player then first thinks at a thing in The Box at the end of the game, not at a long forgotten falcon at the beginning of the game. Further: the spell Summon ship also is very hard to find. My Life castle did not give me that spell – random level 1. Only in the conquered Order castle with the name Pi I found it. Suggestion: eliminate that spell also in the Life Castle. After visiting the blue tent I could pass through the blue gate near my home castle and finish the game. Too bad there was no need to attack the Death-lined Archmage in his boat in the centre of the map. So I spared this miserable guy named Man Bean the Mad. And remember: never in history since 1839 The Netherlands does border France! Belgium separates them.

Man_Bean writes:
18-02-2022 23:46

Reply - The Box

Thanks for completing and for all the constructive criticism. I appreciate it. As for the border thing, it's a trick question that's in reference to the border on St Martin in the Carribean ;)

Author: Волк, 05-01-2022 10:07
Top - The Box
I really liked the map, but I couldn't pass it because I'm a beginner.

Волк writes:
05-01-2022 10:10

Very good - The Box

Make more maps with hard trials.

Man_Bean writes:
05-01-2022 14:44

response - The Box

Thank you!

I'm glad you enjoyed it despite the difficulty. If I do make another map, I'll try to keep the difficulty at this level and not make it unplayably impossible. :)

Author: Man_Bean, 03-01-2022 23:31
From the Author - The Box
Hello, if you have any specific questions about the map, feel free to ask. Hopefully, I can help.

If you want hints or spoilers, here are links to videos by my playtester playing through the whole map which can be used as impromptu walkthroughs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNo3Df-p MhM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQXGnJ6u ppU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6HfW_no vXY

Author: Волк, 02-01-2022 20:08
Need help - The Box
After taking the red tent, I do not know where to go.

Man_Bean writes:
03-01-2022 23:07

help - The Box

You need to go southeast of the starting area, there's an army with a megadragon guarding a red gate.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy