Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The Last War - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Last War - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The Last War - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> The Last War

Heroes 4: Winds of War

After the High-Grade-Masons and their leader, the Jesuits lost the mighty war against human beings they flew in the underground and try to band a mass of monsters for a last attampt...
In this map in the beginning all Heroes have the same strengh.
There are some spies on forein continents. Important towns are specially protected. Foreign gold mines have to be captured.
There are also interesting starting duels, exciting lands and islands...
This is the last XL-map made by Graf von Furcht.
Greeting and to all Heroes of Might and Magic: Stay brave and plant Your orchards after The Last War!

Added: 05-03-2023

Heroes 4 maps: Library Of Alexandria | Islas Astrelianas | Evropa | Doomstar

Author: wasilix, 27-03-2023 10:58
A humble suggestion - The Last War
Hi Graf,

Thank you for your maps, I really appreciate your contributions. Below is a suggestion that may help you improve some of them.

I tried a couple of your maps (this one and one for HoMM3 SOD), and both of these maps share a theme: 2 extra heroes in area where players should fight each other. While I like the idea quite a lot, I think your implementation can be improved quite a bit:

1. Heroes are set at non-starting level and their skills are not set - it leads to skills being rolled random (often much worse than if picked manually).

2. In HoMM3 SoD default starting army varies greatly (heroes may have level 2 and 3 creatures, but also may have only level 1). Numbers in stacks also varies.

3. In this map different players are set a specific hero class in these areas. For example, red player has rogues who are very weak compared to barbarian or ranger (blue and teal), because they are mostly developed in Scouting by default while fighter heroes mostly develop in Combat.

My scout was also lackluster in regards to disguise (don't remember the skill name - the one that makes it invisible to enemies), so I couldn't just leave the army go solo to avoid any fighting for a while.

I'm sort of a completionist and I want to do my best to prevail in these areas, otherwise I risk missing some nice rewards, but all that randomness makes it very hard to have a decent start.

I still started playing this map with Teal (barbarian heroes), but overall I think it would be best if all heroes were more or less equal in strength:

* For this map I'd recommend using same class (or limit classes to actually competitive at low levels) and possibly even fix their skills to something reasonable.

* For HoMM3 SoD I'd recommend maybe pre-setting skills (set level 1) and maybe even more importantly set fixed army.

Also these areas made me wonder if you intended neutral monsters to be mobile or stationary. Makes me think that stationary was the idea. If that's the case, I'd suggest adding a note to map's description, so that the player would set it proper.

Cheers and thanks once again.

Graf writes:
27-03-2023 23:14

Much Thx - The Last War

Hi Wasilix!
I´ll think about Your advices...
I thank You very much that You took time to write me...
I already like some of your tips.
Wishing all the best ´n much joy...
Graf

Author: AnnArchist, 24-03-2023 19:51
Fun map - The Last War
Thanks for releasing map. Just finished it, fun map!

Graf writes:
26-03-2023 09:17

THX - The Last War

Much thanks 4Your comment! :-)

Author: Kir (Russia), 09-03-2023 18:19
map - The Last War
This version of the map works. I think the peninsula with city 220.220.1 is not accessible, but that's a small thing. The idea with the Freemasons is fun.

Graf writes:
10-03-2023 00:03

Thx - The Last War

Hi Kir!
Thx 4Your comment!
I´ll look 2improve it...
Hope U have much fun...
Greetings

Author: Graf, 06-03-2023 18:34
Update done - The Last War
The update ist realized now...

Author: Graf, 05-03-2023 23:45
Taking away the mistake - The Last War
Hello!
Much thanks 4Your advice.
After 2 hours I´ve found my mistake.
The update of the map will be publish on Monday, the 6th March 2023.
Sorry for the mistake!
Have much fun playing.
Best wishes
Graf

Author: Kir (Russia), 05-03-2023 18:16
map - The Last War
Although the map opens in the editor, but does not start.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy