Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 10-05-2024 18:23

. We must take wing and conquer the heavens...Icarus - Kill the Gods - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy. Odissey didnt receive fire magic and was used only vs opps, but not gods.Luna rules. I had 18 heroes to collect resources and harasses opps. After opening card with Graal i find scroll of TP, BUT have to visit all tents. I won after 182 days. Dont take empty stuff on water coz gods will more...

Author: mee , 10-05-2024 16:21

beware of fangram quest change to this factory update map 1.7 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

I spent 4 months getting the 125 with my whole strategy planned out to get to the seer hut with 125 and suddenly it's 333 now? I abandoned my game, deleted your map and reinstalled the old map with a more reasonable quest requirement. 333 takes way too long. I wonder if there's even much l more...

Author: mee , 10-05-2024 16:16

factory update fangram quest - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

why increase the requirement from 125 to 333? Isn't that kind of ridiculous? more...

Author: wasilix , 10-05-2024 14:32

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Ah, I see. So you need to skip the scholar for earth magic then and take artillery on your 1st turn. more...

Author: 32167 , 10-05-2024 10:15

-- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I moved the tree a little to the side in the latest version of the map. Now there are only steps for one scholar. In the previous version there was half a step in reserve. It was such the freedom of action :) more...

Author: wasilix , 10-05-2024 08:02

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

You are probably taking too many steps diagonally. Try taking as many steps horizontally or vertically as reasonable and you'll be able to pick up both piles, both scholars, 1 pandora box and get back in time to take a town. more...

Author: yela (Bucharest), 10-05-2024 00:07

day 1 - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I can't get past day one, I just don't have the movement speed to get the ore and lumber to build magic guild to get slow, what am I doing wrong? more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 09-05-2024 22:17

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.92!
-Fixed the inaccessibility of the dwelling for Factory at coordinates 93:119:0. It wasn't a problem because of all 1st level dwellings are right hand but Factory 1st level dwelling is left hand.
-The location of blue has been slightly balanced, becaus
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 18:08

Anothers - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/SqLpZevk6uI?si=vOg1r3wnx21wXo18

https://youtu.be/WL3o5-19nvw?si=w_tuEqAxQZPq4VVu

https://youtu.be/oGNvWA0hFOQ?si=6d2tGN5ZU3hHWC6U
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 18:07

Example battles from the map - Vandal Heart - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/ZEEx7VPHrb8?si=XxvCIMAgOqs86rXc more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 17:56

For example, some one of many not standart battles. - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/SqLpZevk6uI?si=2S7-o55v0Pln_vdK more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 17:33

Answer - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

I'm sorry that my mapss give such an impression.
They will always have enhanced artificial intelligence, and time will not play in the player’s favor.
All recently posted maps are old and have more than several thousand downloads on the Russian-language site dedicated to the heroes.
There ar
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 17:16

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Yes, it is, it’s just that I’m not used to hearing its name in English translation. Yes, I created it about two years ago. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 16:05

Seams unbalanced - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

So I chose red which was Inferno, all was good at first for a month or two, right when I was going to kill the dragons guarding the tent that would allow me to get the other castles, tan player was already out and about with 2x the army and 2x my stats and invaded me.

I mean I've played hun
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Great war - 2 Liberation - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Great war -  2 Liberation - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Great war -  2 Liberation - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Great war - 2 Liberation

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

The gods sends King Aldrin back to the world in a attempt to break the siege of evil.
Reclaim the lands and drive the demons back to where they came from.

Added: 24-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: 4 Worlds one King!! | Random Roads | Legend of Amolten Kingdom | The Lord of War

| 1-30 | 31-46 |

Author: Extranjero (Barcelona), 16-01-2011 21:13
Freeze
The same problem. The game freezes in the very beginning of the second month...

Author: Baron (S), 11-01-2011 08:04
Find Crash reason
Thank you valery, That was some really good tips. And i allways searched for some way to on how to look into the hero that crashes. I never thought or knew about the save option, Was forced to do some changes that i thought could be the reason and then replay the map, which after a while takes very much time and eventually you allmost throw up on playing the map. So this is great news for me, most grateful :).

Author: valery, 11-01-2011 06:59
Crash
There is always a way to fix frozen games as well as crashes:

When testing, set all players to human. Play the game with the color you want for final. When game froze or crash, use the autosave as multiplayer game (change GM1 extension to GM2).
Load the game with each player and look at details as:

1) Does the AI have too many resources? if more than 9000 it may go into negative and froze the game
2) Is there any AI hero near water trying to summon a boat but not boat available? This is one of the reasons of a frozen game too
3) Are there any teleporters on zero columns?
4) Is there any object with wrong properties, so AI keeps for ever visiting it?
5) Are there too many teleporters, so each AI takes them for ever, as it does not modify movement?
6) Are you too late? The game tends to freeze after the 12th month. Longer you play, more chances are.

Usually you will see in a MP saved game if any of those conditions is on. I never saw a game frozen without some solid reason.

Author: Baron (S), 09-01-2011 16:25
Answer
My intentions with the map is to be easy the first couple of months, It gets harder eventually, maybe its to easy anyhow, Some like it others dont.
Sorry for the crash, you got, If only i could get my finger on how to avoid it (See earlier posts on this map).
Thanks for your opinion bigc.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 09-01-2011 15:47
crash
just tried your map,but unfortunately in 1st day of 2nd month the brown hero refuses to end his turn so the game stopped there :(
maybe it is better this way cause the game was far too easy!
battles are too too much easy and no challenge at all as in 4 weeks i had all of elf castles and Thant's army was untrained!
that can only mean that you set the CI too low...
and i cant imagine how easy it could be if i wogified it!
my congrats for the efforts you put in making maps,just keep on and try to make it a bit more challenging :)

Author: Baron (S), 06-01-2011 19:25
Note*
This map is the story of two. I suggest you play "Great war - 1 Under attack" before playing this one. However there is no problem doing so except the storyline is broken.

Author: Baron (S), 03-01-2011 21:48
Lol
Glad you liked it Edzinsh. Hmm yes with that size army is very hard to lose:).
About the vote, i belive a mail is send to that e-mail adress you gave when you posted here. You have to confirm a link there for the vote to pull through. In advance: Thx for your vote.

Author: Edzinsh (Latvia), 02-01-2011 18:53 Like
Great
Well, i am the first to rate this map, and i am saying, this is unbelievable(for me) Took me 2 days to finish, i just couldnt stop playing :) I loved the massive armies, at he end i had 3k angels who stroke 3 times and all adjacent enemies, 4k titans, and 187k imps, LOL, they just killed everything in their way.
Great job, Baron

Author: Baron (S), 31-12-2010 02:34
Ratings
The map has been downloaded more than 500 times(including reset of counter) and not one vote, Dissapointing, Im glad people downloads it but what the heck, Dont get me wrong the comments is important for the map and me, but still.. not ONE vote :(

Author: Baron (S), 07-12-2010 07:52
New version
The map is updated.

Author: Baron (S), 02-12-2010 19:11
Hero hangs
Thx valery, did not know about the 0 lines. moved the teleporters 1 step.
Some of the errors in "validate map" is my purpose to be unreachable, fixed the ones that i could.
But the thing is the map was working fine and are now also. Just when i added more monsters to free moving enemy heroes the problems started. The crashes did'nt stop until i set those enemy heroes to stand still, after that there where no problems in adding monsters to the heroes.

Author: valery (France), 02-12-2010 03:48
Frozen
All liths on 0 (zero) columns are a potential threat for frozen game. Remove(or move elsewhere) the teleporters at:
85/0/0 and 0/101/0. Fix also the messages from "validate map".

Author: Baron (S), 01-12-2010 09:48
Not moving
Hello kafee.
The enemies movement was the biggest problem for me during the makings of the maps. In Liberation, at first Headhunter was actually moving around freely in the demon area just so he could pick up some more soldiers and attack freely. But when i gave him more soldiers at start, so he could put up a decent fight, the game frooze at Month 1, Week 1 when it was headhunters turn to move. I tried some ways with him but was finally forced to freeze him in the castle.
Rashka was at first also allowed to move freely in another area. I had the same problem with him, But it took a little longer to crash. At Month 6 the game frooze when it was his turn. I think Vidomina gave me the same issue, this is annoying. If there is someone who knows how to fix this bugs please let me know as they appears in other maps i have been doing.

About the difficulty, maybe i did not gave it enough test time, it could probably be improved. Last time a played the map, the toughest fight i got was from Captain Cork, who kicked my ass at the first meeting, I did not have max soldiers. When increasing soldiers to maximum, it went smoothly.
The difficulty could be fixed by decreasing the heroes strength or availabiltiy to soldiers and artifacts.

I will look in to this when i feel like playing the map again.

Thanks for your feedback :)

Author: kafee (XI an ,China), 01-12-2010 03:33
too easy!
the map was too easy and many enemy heroes could not move,take them towns had little difficuty.but map looks very beautify.

Author: Baron, 29-11-2010 08:21
Map 2
Thanks Sasha.
It's allways good to get some feedback when u spend some time on the maps.

I should have wrote this earlier, about the teams: There are two teams but the computer holds the team not the human player.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 29-11-2010 00:42
Nice map
Nice Map

| 1-30 | 31-46 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy