Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about WARLOCK - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map WARLOCK - heroes 3 mapsDownload map WARLOCK - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> WARLOCK

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Find and defeat BadSanta.
Soon your magic power will be great, but... however Happy New 2011 :)

Added: 06-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Eye Spy | Zelle Lalz | An unavoidable war | Another great war

| 1-30 | 31-31 |

Author: Pedro (Buenos-Aires), 24-03-2015 18:36
10 but not the best
M8W4D5. Time 222. Impossible Level. Score 386. The score was not good because I left blue player to have fun and concentrated in BadSanta /I was tired to clean the map from enemies/. I did not use any guard with 7 dwarf or 1 gremlin. I did not take 2 left Towers or gremlins to upgrade /Santa came to me at Stronggale:) /. Orb and Armor of the Damned is more than enough to kill Santa without problem from the first attemp- just blind and kill his troop one by one. Without cure o dispel he felt quickly. 300AzureD and 500FarieD are enough with the help of other troops.
The map is between 10-9 points, it is not one of the best. I liked the beginning with interesting upgraded conflux troops and the ending was fun, but the huge /5months at least/ middle part was quite monotonous with so many similar areas to explore. No water :( . Town Portal was given to late again for my taste- at that time I had killed many tan and all rampart players /perhaps, I’d lost 1 month without TP doing that/. Somebody told Sir Mullich has TP, but when I killed him at the middle of the game he had no TP to learn :( .
Well, another very good map from KingSlayer. As usually difficult, not the best but very good. Thank you!
P.S. I am playing now War Art crusaders map /40 level after 7 months in slow game/ and it is excellent, really very interesting...

Author: KingSlayer, 16-09-2011 15:07
10x
10x for playing and for the review!
Im glad also that this map was interesting for you & the guys who commented here

I had the feeling that people downloads the maps but do not playing... but posts like those are stimulate me and make me believe that this great game is not dying so easy...haha

You may be tired of my maps, but only to tell you that in a month I will put one more for you .... you do not think that will get rid so easily :)))))

Author: Ken (USA), 16-09-2011 02:39 Like
Another excellent map
I just finished this in just under a year game time.

As big city mama, I didn't find the tome of earth but stole town portal from the pandora box near Last city.

I didn't steel big santas lords of thunder though...

The map is very difficult in the beginning and very challenging for most of the game until towards the end. Cleaning up the blue and brown heroes is a little tedious but didn't take too long with three town portal heroes.

With all the troops I saved up, I thought last battle would be a breeze. It wasn't! That's good, if it was easier, I would have probably not given it a ten rating.

Once I found the right strategy, bad santa wasn't too bad but I needed all my troops. Went in with about 900 azure dragons, 1900 fairy dragons, 4,000 gold golems, 4,000 diamond golems, 3,000 magic elementals, 2,000 sorceresses and 250 lords of thunder.

I used a secondary hero to lure bad santa out his castle, took his castle then fought him outside of the castle. I used the azure dragons to take out the ammo cart. Moved magic elementals in and cast frenzy on them. They did 220,000 damage instead of 23,000. Attacking all around this was very helpful. AI did not take advantage of lower defense from frenzy so I repeated the next two rounds and santa was defeated. I lost all my azure dragons, all of my fairy dragons and maybe another stack.

I didn't upgrade monster housed except in main city to take advantage of higher growth rate of non-upgraded houses.

I hired a secondary hero heretic and used her to get angels and other neutral monsters. These helped greatly in the middle game.

Great map. Will probably play it again but I want to try some of your other maps first.

Author: Ernad (Bosnia), 03-02-2011 14:50
Thanks
I LOVE YOUR MAPS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK KINGSLAYER AND I HOPE MANY NEW MAPS FROM YOU IN THE FUTURE.

BEST REGARDS

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 23-01-2011 17:16 Like
right!
yep , your right it must be this!
such a number of azure dragons must be intimidating for the AI players as they cant be aware of the lower settings in the dragons power and helth,same way they cant use the portals ! lol!

Author: KingSlayer, 23-01-2011 01:39
Hi
I make a little mistake with this azure dragons.. The PC-players wont fight because of them. This will be a lesson! Anyway, most computers plays AI, especially tan-player in the early-game and red in the middle. In my tests the game was interesting. Of course its may be better.. next one I hope :)

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 22-01-2011 22:01 Like
gremlins
just replayed the last battle with gremlins this time and yes it was too easy like that!just took right away the nagas off with a shot lol!
and the way they repel the attacks thats another lol*

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 22-01-2011 21:08 Like
nice&original
just finished the map in 419 days and then read what Blue orb wrote.
1.i never found that earth magic tome!
i stole the town portal from sir Mullich and his 4000 royal griffins!
i just let him open his gate and then attacked him =)
did the same with Bad Santa(just passed by him and he didnt dare to attack on next turn) and got his angels wings and 330 lords of thunder!
2.but...i couldnt imagine that the gremlins upgraded would be as tough as the ones in the battle in the beginning of game ffs lol!
so i had real trouble beating Santa and his all time retaliating Nagas!(thank god i choosed to take Behemoths with me :)
also Blue orb mentions double spell casting,but it didnt work for me!
generaly i didnt find the spell power useful and havent used it in any battle!
3.theres a strange bug of the army captain that appears on the battle map but its only really a ghost that you cant touch and that doesnt move!
4.the AI chickens too much,(like sir Mullich that retreats without a fight and looses his army for nothing).
in exeption of Bad Santa the rest of the enemy wont fight you!

//////////////////// //////////////////

very good map and very interesting,everythi ng works fine and leaves you the opportunity to choose a different path.
thanks for the game once again King!:)

Author: Blue orb (Sofia, Bulgaria), 17-01-2011 00:10 Like
Re 10x for review
Нямаш проблеми, мнението ми си е съвсем истинско, поздравлен ия за чудесната карта:) От 10 години си играя тая игра и не ми е омръзнала, а и никога не съм играл друга:) скоро и дъщеря ми ще запаля. Найстина исках да покажа респект към картата и автора, затова и си направих труда да си загубя от времето за игра за ревю:), което време е 1000 пъти по-малко от твоето да ни направиш карта като тази.
Ако синия беше си взел своето, 2-3 месеца горница не ми мърдаха, понеже с наличната армия да го бия-полови

Author: KingSlayer, 15-01-2011 00:23
10x for review
We have here a really good player, I see :) (all my over 10 test for the balance are finished not less 14 months)
If are players like Blue orb I will be ever stimulated for mapmaking...
Pleasure for me now is that I have other good idea for new map and Im now stimulated to realise it :) I have job with 2 my friends for making 2 unnigue campain, but I prefer now to work on new idea, because of good opinions (I hope its real)
Im glad that this scenario make some players happy. And I hope that the feature one will be nice for the others too ...

Author: Blue orb (Sofia, Bulgaria), 14-01-2011 15:21 Like
10x
Map finished, M12/W1 as I promiced to author few comments will follow up.
-First of all and most important is map balance-this is key-stone for every map I ever played and especially for WOG maps it is 10 times harder to be done properly, thus giving us players a chance to enjoy mapmaker ideas. One of best, if not the best WOG map for me is Valery's map 'Time of Prophecy' perfect balance, almost every battle seems impossible but still feasible, every creature is important and so on.
Back to Warlock map.
-Early gameplay give me some headaches as player have no money and resources and neutrals expirience grow very fast at impossible level. With only elementals player should explore enough home town area. Once your starting town (Froisan) was build and upgraded creatures are available, I used only Azure, Fairy and Sorceress plus Elementals. Imortant is player to keep his/her creatures at maximum possible expirience level to use their special abbilitys.
Mapmaker idea for exploring map at these early stages is to get some tent plus artifacts which are nearby Blue's towns and player must get them by main hero cuz blue has black tent and stong armies. At these early battles most important player's creatures are Sorceress-for their ability to has a chance to clone enemy stacks whilst shooting them. This is very helpful agains large and stong neutrals and helps hero to keep minimal(if not any) loses.
Next player captures some more towns and needs very good planning and logistics with secondary heroes to keep main hero supplied with troops.
Once you get attacked from brown heroes you've got another big problem. I used to develop second heroes to protect towns from week enemies, and main hero must fight tough. The key is that enemy heroes keep surender and they are much stronger(atack and defence) than you, so before they flee I used to reduce their forces as much as I can-Fairys are much important in these battles, a few good spells(chain lightning, meteor shower) and they won't come back stronger soon:), thus giving my main hero opportunity to expolore the map.
- Next key point and for me very enjoyable is late access to town portal spell, which is imperative for very hard maps. Eventually player gets Tome of Earth magic behind last city, but tough battles are forthcoming:)
You need to get black tent and there is nice surprice here-you should free your stronger enemy Blue hero:-)
He is much more bether in stats than you and has huge army.
I did't know if that was intended by Kingslayer or I cheated, but when I get black tent I used secondary hero for that and put my main hero and army in blue garrison(which is not on cursed ground), then Blue hero didn't get his bonuses(army and town portal spell) which will lead him to getting another reinforcements from his castles easilly.
I used to avoiding him easy and get almost all his castles, once I have big enough army my main crush him in hard battle. Red and brown was next leading to clearing all map except Bad Santa.
-Bad Santa didn't get out from his castle when I get his other 2 castles. Phoenixes and Sacred Phoenixes was easy to past by only with Azures:)
-Last battle-easiest one with Super Overpowered gremlins:)
I did it for my pleasure without them and this time it was much harder(Air shield, Fire shield, Clone, Two times spell casting per round was very useful here).
That wasn't 'a few' comments, but I wanted to put into words my great respect to mapmaker ideas and design:)
No bugs were found till the bitter end:)

Author: levin malma, 12-01-2011 19:06
nope?
By designing I mean the full planning of the map, including all the rules. I don't thik this is a last point of view in your mapmaking approach.
All in all, we people are different. If I can't develop my main hero in any way I want, I become unhappy. Others don't. End of story...:-)

Author: Thomas (Denmark), 12-01-2011 13:09
Splendid game once again
I am amaced that any player can downgrade any map from Kingslayer.
Having played for like 20 years, these maps and gameplay are so satisfying for me.
Best regards.

Author: Blue orb (Sofia, Bulgaria), 12-01-2011 09:03 Like
10x
Картата е бомба, 3-4 дни я мъча вече, КЕФ:)Предпо лагам до към месец 12 ще я свърша и ще постна, че се разводниха коментарит е

Author: valery, 11-01-2011 02:38 Like
Plain free wog
People who want maps with all wogifying options available have not a clue about wog paradoxes of mapmaking challenges, sorry.

I know at least 25 options who change drastically and dramatically how the game is functioning, so how can you expect a mapmaker leave all those options free and still give you a map you can finish?

Wog options are for random maps. Custom maps have custom wog scripts, and this will give you the best satisfaction, because deeply tested by the mapmaker in his free time, for your entertain.

Author: Greenhell (bulgaria), 11-01-2011 00:46 Like
100%
I agree on 100% with Bigcitymama.
I mean if there is weakness in this game
for me it will be....that the CPU is just too dumb sometimes:)Not a very skillful chessplayer:) And that is one area that nobody improved since early 90's when New World Computing basicly launched the game.
I know that scripting and testing the CPU players solves the 'dumbness' problem to some extent.King Slayer is a master at that.But still improving Cpu's intelligence even a little will be just awesome.Sadly this game seems long forgotten and we are just dreaming :(

Author: KingSlayer, 10-01-2011 21:19
nope
Design is the last in my maps.. Did you played my old maps? I have only 4-5 maps from 25 (I thing) with those limitations you saying. No ban for wog, no any limit...and no design. You can play as you wish.
Say again, the new maps has limit of wog option because there is a wog option that destroy my strategy for story and idea on the maps. I prefer to make maps with idea and for this I need of this limitations
I think you are need from random map..

Author: levin malma, 10-01-2011 13:09
The real ironic part
On more thing I forgot to say: I find Kingslayer's maps amazing from designing point of view. The ironic thing is that I always want to play them imemdiately with huge enthusiasm, but I usually run into the limitations and here comes the bitter feeling (my first post was born in this state as you can probably feel it). What can I do? I like developing my own hero in a way I believe is the best, and I like replaying a map with other strategic approaches over and over again. Can I just wish a lot more Kingslayer maps without any limitations? :-)

Author: levin malma, 10-01-2011 13:00
Stategic approach of mapmaking
Basically, I always find problematic when somebody - anybody - wants to decide which gameplay strategy I should prefer and which not. No offense folks, but this approach seems to me a little bit arrogant. This is a strategy game - or at least should be -, and thus it sohuld provide the widest strategy scale available. The best way is let all the options be available, but make remarks that in a case of applying certain spells, options, stc. will ruin the mapmaker's ideas. And the user will decide if he/she apply them or not.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 09-01-2011 13:49 Like
WOG
i agree and it looks very probable too that WOG give new fans to the game!
i play the game for 12 years now and never got bored of it!
how can you get bored of chess?
so WOG for me is like chess with new rules!
frankly i prefer the classic one and i proved it by playing maps that were made for WOG options ,without WOG even if it seemed impossible to play them in the classic way..
i like the way that King is introducing WOG elements in the game,same way that i like the commander presence and the creature upgrade trough battles(aaa).
but i thing that what would really help this game to become more challenging for us 'prehistoric� 39; players ,is a Patch that would add a couple of higher steps on CI to make our opponents more interesting and also a couple of new tribes.
and as this is nothing more than an impossible dream that will never be realised ,i will be content with the fact that there is people like King that sacrifice time from their precious life to offer us magnificent adventures on HOMM 3 to live!

Author: KingSlayer, 09-01-2011 10:24
morning
Hi guys
I agree that full wog have more and many possibilities for playing. I agree that the old SOD is boring yet.. after many years, and options like wog makes the games some different, varied and much interesting. But there is a option on full wogify game that surely destroy the planned strategy of the game. I know this from the practice of mapmaking. Just not working that I like. Maybe I miss some important and preferred option (that I banned) but how can I know that without yours opinion. Now I know yet some of them :)

Author: Phenom, 09-01-2011 03:57
2 cents
Just to make it clear, reffering to my previous opinion i want to say that through many years of playing homm 3, WoG was someting new and fresh for me, not even because of new objects, dwellings etc. but because of some wogify options wchich gave me fun, lots of combinations, different strategies, new oportunities and so on. And i think It would be better to add wogify option to the map. U dont have to do it if u dont want to right? just you decide how U want enjoy the game. Its just my personal opinion, and I agree with Baron that KingSlayer makes good maps so no offence. Cheers.

Author: Baron (S), 09-01-2011 02:54
Tip maybe?
Look, There are so many different player types in Homm3
My wife she loves a map that is loaded with objects to pick up and easy
opponents, fair enough! she likes it that way, my brother on the other hand
can find a solution to a problem that i thought not possible, (he did it in my latest map).
Some likes a map that you just fight your way through from point A to point B as fast as
possible, some likes the same way with tough enemies. Some likes numerous quests
and so on. But you can allways give your oppinons to the map.
So how do you describe a map that appeals to a certain kind of player.
I have tested one of your maps K. and seen that you have done some maps, you are a pro on this.
Maybe a clear description of the map could avoid the problems. just a thought.

Author: Baron (S), 09-01-2011 02:18
Note*
"Im a better player, better than mapmaker.." Hmm who made the map then? :)

Author: KingSlayer, 09-01-2011 00:26
ok
I use Wog because of the many new objects and creatures, the wog options and skills I use strongly from my personal prefer made from thousands games I played. I will say again - Im a better player, better than mapmaker.. Im here with the player, player, best player and etc :)For me this option is best for gaming, for you ofcourse maybe others.. this is strongly personal prefer. There is many many wog options that I hate and I think is fake and upperrated..This is again my personal prefer!

Green Аз също смятам, че новите версии изрудяват играта и бягат от този хирос-гейм

Author: Greenhell (bulgaria), 08-01-2011 23:02 Like
Чнг
За мен някакси колкото повече пипат графиките толкова повече се губи динамиката и магията на H3.
По-скоро някой нов ъпгрейд като WOG
би ни стоплил.

Author: Phenom (Poland), 08-01-2011 22:34
pity
Well i must say i didnt even check the map. Reason? Same like levin malma mentioned. You know, the reason some ppl have choosen WOG instead of normal homm 3 is the special wogify options, warfare skills etc. without that it's just too boring for me. It's a pity i wont check it, maybe im exagerrating but i got used to WOG with wogify option..cheers mate.

Author: KingSlayer, 08-01-2011 15:23
чнг
:) е радвам се, че ти е харесала :)

И вие да сте живи и здрави дето още я играете тая 15-годишна игра :D

В тази връзка нека си пожелаем Н6 най-накрая да вземе нещо от 3-ката, че да се порадваме и ние старите Heroes фенове на нещо малко по-модерно :)

Author: Greenhell (bulgaria), 08-01-2011 13:58 Like
Еее екстра е станала картата.
Да си ми жив и здрав още 100 години и да ни радваш с такива шедьоври:)
488 дни ми отне иначе е перфектно балансиран а,CPU героите са силни но не невъзможни и те тормозят на макс.Накра

Author: KingSlayer, 07-01-2011 14:35
Hi
I dont understand.. really! There is sorcery skill, comanders and etc all you writing

Whats you game ver?

| 1-30 | 31-31 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy