Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Lost Humanity - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Lost Humanity - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Lost Humanity - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Lost Humanity

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Find casle "Last hope" to save Humanity

Added: 19-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Limited Land | Little Big Quest1 | Ring of the magi | Mountain Meet

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-138 |

Author: David (VietNam), 16-02-2020 08:28 Like
must play - The Lost Humanity
a must play map from Kingslayer , finished in 14 month , don't worry about Solmyr just fight with him then retreat ,after 5-6 time you can beat him down.Use your item quest thoughtful some quest is a trick if you give your items to them,your game will stuck.

Author: Dorobanțu Daniel (Romania), 01-12-2018 14:19
I need some help please somebody - The Lost Humanity
I dont know how to block Solmyr.Everytime i pass to a new castle he is behind me and I can not go anywhere anymore.And somebody says to defeat him in month 5-6,everytime i fight with i escape with a little army.Please help me.

Author: Motor (Modiin, Israel), 06-05-2018 22:02 Like
I don't believe that, I finished the game!!! - The Lost Humanity
I don't believe that, I finished the game!!!

Not 200% but finished. Spend more then a month. Very hard excellent game. I also tried recruit Solmyr, but not succeeded. So captured the "Last Hope" without Dungeons.
Thanks to the Author, Great Game.

Author: bink (Việt Nam), 30-03-2017 16:42
hate - The Lost Humanity
good

Author: gamer, 02-01-2017 17:23
HELP - The Lost Humanity
DO i have to upgrade all castels

Author: longvan (hanoi), 11-10-2016 10:03
Download - The Lost Humanity
it looks good

Author: Thaeek (Orlova,Czech Republic), 12-08-2016 22:19
Where is the way? - The Lost Humanity
Hi,i beat angels for wood and ore and beat second angels at start the game and here way end.Where must go?

Author: Nadeem, 09-08-2016 11:56
Solmyr - The Lost Humanity
Hi guys,

How do you recruit Solmyr after defeating him? I have recruited and dismissed at least 40 heroes but he never comes up even on week change.

Thanks

Mr. Panda writes:
09-08-2016 13:34

Solmyr - The Lost Humanity

Hi!

First you need to suck his cock, then kick his blue blue balls and after such a shock he will appear in tavern!
Personally tested and success guaranteed!

Author: Pedro (Buenos-Aires), 14-03-2015 18:18
Excellent Map!
Well, M9W4D4, time 249, score 440, impossible level /sometimes I cursed me for that/, Archangel rank. Map is long, hard, very hard, especially at the beginning, but very interesting, quite original in some points, full of unique WOG features. You need to think a lot and use properly resources, artifacts /banner is good for many things/. I have learned surrending again, I’ve forgotten. I did not like very slow rhythm at the beginning. The lack of Town Portal was annoying too. 80% blocking of Gorynyches was something hard to swollow:(

Some hints appart of Valery’s and KingSlayer’s.
1. Do not take Diplomacy- it does not work in this late version
2. Develop Intelligence- there are no wells in the map
3. Beat Solmyr earlier you can- let him take 2-3 towns maximum. 5-6 months is enough with 1K of archers and 300-350K of money to surrend 4-6 times. You can get him from tavern putting Orrin in the garrison of the main castle. After that the game is easy, only Nagash and the last city is hard but at that point the Solmyr must have +99 all without any powerfull artifact.
4. Do not forget Orrin. Fight with him and Solmyr in different places, to speed the game.

The map is excellent! Thank you KingSlayer! It is hard but very interesting. One of the best…

Author: Dead (Buenos Aires), 22-01-2014 00:23 Like
yes
Good map, but im stuck with the 55 spell power requeriment

Author: Marina (St. Peter, Russia), 26-08-2013 13:05
111 Dwarves
How can I find the 111 dwarves please? All the dwarves in the Ramparts were already upgraded, as I got these towns.

Thanks so much for this map and for your time - this is one of the best maps I played. I just love it! Some scripts wont work though, like mirror of the home way, or I get error Messages in the art-description screen "the string was not found" when I find the commander artifacts.

Melkor (Buenos Aires) writes:
21-01-2014 20:36

solomyr

I can't kill solomyr, he has like 20 times my stats and army, also can't get 55 spell power im kinda stuck

Author: entropy (izmir, Turkey), 22-10-2012 07:38
easy map.
tactic: you have to kill solmyr in 6 month. dont worry, high probly you cant do it in one time. (kill his angels 1nd time). research solmyr in tavern after kill him until found it. then he is your hero after this. collect all rest bonuses for your self with solmyr :)

Author: Nadiv (Sofia, Bulgaria), 22-08-2012 02:58
great map KS
So GREAT map:D I must admit , I restarted the map more than 10 times and made so many safes :D to make things perfect :D Finally in 17 month I found Last Hope..So great adventure!!
Very important :learn tactics to cheat Solmyr until you get stronger, collect all the resources you can reach and even more :D Thank you KS...again :)

Author: Valery (France), 03-08-2012 23:41 Like
Evgenyi
Time is not back, but score is. For all maps where Snaketroll voted bad. People who try by all means to destroy whatever they touch and they think they have any power because the rating button is there should know that un-constructive and agressive criticism will be deleted ASAP.

:)

Author: ks, 31-07-2012 11:27
never back the time!
You never get back the time when: like a little runny infant screamed for his mother's milk more; as a pimpled teenager poke holes in smoking marijuana; and never when you flay throat at the stadium and got drunk like an animal in pubs

Author: Golda (UK), 30-07-2012 22:11
I forgot to vote

Author: Golda (UK), 30-07-2012 22:10
I WANT BACK MY WASTED TIME!!!
This one is terrible, I can't begin to describe how much. There are such nice maps out there, don't waste your time on this!!!

Author: Lakos, 15-07-2012 18:34
Thanks!
Thank you :) have already figured it out. Will try to move on :)

Author: ks, 14-07-2012 14:18
Hi Lakos
My new mail is marked on the map "Lucifer returns"

Dont worry about the passage, just fight with Solmyr (even you'r weak) and escape from the battle with your army. The trick is to escape with more army as possible. Then you must hire yourself at some of your castles. Be careful, check with second hero the passage-guards and measure witch castle is appropriate for you (your exp level I mean)

Author: Lakos (Estonia Tallinn), 13-07-2012 20:43
How to play first 3 months?
Hey KingSlayer :)nice map!
But I really don't know how to play first 3 months... Solmyr appears after 3 months and I have really weak army to eat him and where to go? ))) there is no way out... do u have some saves or smth? I have read all forum about this map...but no luck answering my question )) do u have email or skype? my emailis vanlakos@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Author: artistu (romania), 21-04-2012 04:54
maybe best map ever
verry challanging..ofc not for beginners..I maneged to stop Solmyr but
I'm afraid it's rather a bug than my talent :(
Didn't finish yet,meaning that I still
enjoy playing
10 of course

Author: NN (USA), 27-03-2012 23:29
God, this map sucks
One of the most boring and unpleasant maps I have ever played, and I HAVE played some shitty maps, believe me. Who gave this a 10 is beyond me.

Author: Hieu (Vietnam.), 27-03-2012 18:00
No probmes ^^
I had fun so far, and am currently checking out your other maps, very challenging I must say. Thank you for your time making these awesome maps :D

Author: ks, 27-03-2012 12:42
Hi Hieu
Yes, the situation is unpleasant. I checked your save and there is no exit. Solmyr is blocked, because he cant take red-ten. You are trick Solmyr to escape before taking red-ten... and find bug in my map.
Аccept my apologies for lasting your time!

otherwise, I fixed this mistake

uigor writes:
23-01-2022 14:59

no title - The Lost Humanity

and ten years laster still not fixed.
what a waste of time

Author: Hieu (Vietnam.), 26-03-2012 18:19
Where is Solmyr ?
Hi

I just want to thank KingSlayer for creating such an entertaining and brilliant map. But here I am, at month 18 (yes I've been wasting lots of time on this map). I just found out that I'm stuck.

I think back in month 3 or something, I managed to trick Solmyr to use the town portal stone and travel back to his town somewhere. He never shows up again, and now after defeating every other player, I regretted what I did. I can't move on...

Can someone take a look at my save game and point out to me what must be done? Thanks :)

http://www.mediafire .com/?lofl0ynevdijgl q

Author: ks, 08-03-2012 18:59
heh :)
10x for your words :)

I dont wanna to interfere in players choice, but here is it my list (by favorite):

-Art War (WoW-Scarlet Crusade) v.1.0 (If you're fan of WoW)
-Lucifer returns
-The Lost Humanity
-Aniconic (made with Minchev, was very good MM, there is many map from him)
-Angel Madness
-ART WAR (Triple Coalition)
-WARLOCK
-We All Want 3.59
-Underworld
-ART WAR (Build The Arc)
-The Passage of The Undead
-just another map
-Before The Dawn
-lord Of The Dwarfs
-Demon invasion
-Dawn Of Tears
-ART WAR - (300)
-Santa Vs. Grandpa Frost
-Surprise for KingSlayer
-Audacious Desires
-Die Hard
-multiwar
-The Last Castle
-GRANDMASTER
-Lesson Artilery
-Warrior Of Ice
-World Of Misery

Author: Alin (Bacau, Romania), 08-03-2012 17:03
Hi
Don't need to say sorry, your a too good map maker tot say that :D. Thank for the answer, i finished the map in 501 days/382 score. Now i'm looking for another map made by you to play :).

Thanks again !

Author: ks, 08-03-2012 01:20
Hi
Sorry Im late! just changed my email and cant receive notification.
I think if you reach teal-AI, you dont need of TE, change it :)
To reach last castle you need of: cape of velocity, elixir of life, bow of shap, armor of damned, AA and of course admiral hat
Sorry Im late again...I think you are finish map yet :)

Author: Alin (Bacau, Romania), 06-03-2012 17:56
Tome of earth
I have the tome of earth, the first i've trade it for AA, and now i dont need the book, because i allready learned town portal and resurection. I have an option to trade the booke for 333 gold dragons. Is there anothor choise later? to know if too keep it or not.

Thanks a lot, i'm a big fan of your maps.

Author: ks, 29-02-2012 19:15
Hi
To conquer the castle next to your first, you need of AngelicAliance. This castle is important, because you can upgrade your troops. I think there is more AA-art, but this will be more hard for you. (more time and its may be a reason to lose)
You can outrun Solmyr, its easy, Im sure :)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-138 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy