Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 19:05

Necklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, the question is, how the hell do I get there. Also, do you know where to get another water walk to free hero in prison more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 17:46

answer - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I found it :) more...

Author: Frustrated haven player , 28-04-2024 17:38

How the hell am i about to defeat brown? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - Heroes 5 map

I like this map, but i dont know hot to handle brown player. Has a lvl 42 knight, all shatter magic on expert, still he just take control on my upgraded footman and just keep doing that, cant use my archers, any suggestions? I also have the helm that give 12 knoledge and a lot of exp (you get it by more...

Author: ezioartem (russia), 28-04-2024 16:57

BEST MAP - Auf Engelsflugeln - Heroes 5 map

throughout my 10+ year old history of playing HOMMV this is so far the best map ive experienced. i truly fell in love. thank you!!! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 16:50

Done - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Finished. What can I say? - amazing masterpiece. Number one for me. For experienced players only final fight will be challenging, but had a lot of fun on the way. I really liked the idea of two different styles,I felt like playing two different maps. First half pure adventure, second - old good hero more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 16:36

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, I'm at a dead end again. Where can I get a sphere of air or 5 ores? more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 28-04-2024 15:34

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Road to the Neklace more...

Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Illuria - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Illuria - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Illuria - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Illuria

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Recently, a new land called Illuria was discovered east of the Roaring Sea. The new land, which is called Illuria by the natives, turned out to to be rich of resources, and the emperor decided to send one of his retired generals; Lord Bertram, to establish the first human colony in Illuria, which was named New Haven.

A couple of months after Bertram left the Empire for Illuria, reports about natives attacking New Haven started coming, and the emperor decided to send a large fleet led by one of his most trusted knights; Sir Roland, to help Lord Bertram protect New Haven and its resources...

Added: 09-06-2021

Heroes 5 maps: Twin Peaks | Combinations | The Spider | The Red Lantern

Author: Jatdelbv (Brasov, Romania), 21-09-2022 20:21 Like
bug after playing - Illuria
hi i played the map, was lots of fun, but then when i started another map the gain in chest was only few gold and no exp, just like in your map. what can i do to reset the chest gains? tnx

Viktor writes:
21-09-2022 21:42

Map maker - Illuria

Hello!

I’m glad to hear you enjoyed the map, but I’m sorry to hear it caused a bug for you.

I believe it might have been caused by me accidently altering the real ”chest object” instead of making a new one when I created the map.

Have you tried erasing the map from your map folder? I think it should fix the problem.

//Viktor

Jardelbv (Brasov, Romania) writes:
22-09-2022 01:03

bug after playing - Illuria

ok, i'll try to do that, thanks

Author: Pasquereau (France), 16-06-2021 16:59 Like
Hope it won't take long time ^^ - Illuria
You could make Illuria a true land of heroic stories then ^^. Yes it could be years or month after or before ( by using the portal near the demon city that I couldn't use maybe ) and it could be on the same map but with more size to get new land or somewhere else on the island (with some places that are same or tottaly in another place on the island ).

Well I can't wait for it (another map) to be ready !

Author: Viktor (Sweden), 16-06-2021 14:58
Mapmaker’s reply - Illuria
Thank you very much for feedback! I am glad people still play these maps. Knowing that you did makes it worth the time and effort it took to make it.

I do not want to spoil exactly where the golden horse shoe can be found to complete the cenntaur quest, but it is not in the arena.

I am sorry to say that the witch has a drinking problem, so she will drink all the potions before you can ever get one, so mercury is the only thing you can get from her (if you play with another difficulty setting than heroic, she will give more mercury, so it might get quite valuable in the barkeeper’s quest).

I am working on an upgrade of this map right now, and maybe I will create a new one in the future. I like the idea of making another one about the same land but with another faction. Perhaps it could take place some years after the events in this one.

Author: pasquereau (France), 15-06-2021 22:51 Like
Made me so much good - Illuria
It is always good to see that it still some people who continue to make some Homm5's map and when it is a beautyfull map like this one it's really amazing.

This map has so much qualities: we do not waste time while ennemie's turn, the story (which is an important point to me) is... let's say good ; landscapes and graphics are perfectly successful, we could think that this is not a fan made but a pro made ; the time (8 then 9 month) is the perfect one (if we take logistics ;) ), the size of the map is very good too, the difficulty ( I played heroic) was hard enough which was very good.

I succeeded almost every objectives ( I succeeded some but because I wasn't in time I had to load a save before so I knew how succeed them but I didn't do it in my "finished" game). The only one that I don't know how to succeed is the centaur's one, I didn't find boots (and they could be usefull to me too, to walk faster), maybe we earn them in arena, idk, I didn't finish it.
Also, idk if the witch can really make us a potion but I waited until the last day that I could and even after waiting some month, she only gives 3 mercury so idk if she can really make a potion but it is very long
(also there is a missing "i" in a word in one of the last primary objectives but anyway it is not a true problem). It could be good if there was a quest who gives use logistic concept around the beginning of the map and also It could be good if opposing heroes in the arena (especially those who are first) gain less power over time.

(I hope my english is good)

Well really congratulation and above all, thanks you for this beautiful map and I hope you will do some more (and why not with another faction than haven and maybe on the same island who knows ;) ).

Viktor (Sweden) writes:
16-06-2021 23:18

Mapmaker’s reply - Illuria

Thank you very much for feedback! I am glad people still play these maps. Knowing that you did makes it worth the time and effort it took to make it.

I do not want to spoil exactly where the golden horse shoe can be found to complete the cenntaur quest, but it is not in the arena.

I am sorry to say that the witch has a drinking problem, so she will drink all the potions before you can ever get one, so mercury is the only thing you can get from her (if you play with another difficulty setting than heroic, she will give more mercury, so it might get quite valuable in the barkeeper’s quest).

I am working on an upgrade of this map right now, and maybe I will create a new one in the future. I like the idea of making another one about the same land but with another faction. Perhaps it could take place some years after the events in this one.

Vadim (Simferopol, Russia) writes:
06-08-2021 18:51

Dr. - Illuria

Really nice map. I have translated it at Russian and sent to Youtube strimmer Remix.
Today was first strim with this map on Heroic level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag-vCJ17 kcY
Lot of thanks to map author and I wait a new such perfect content from him!

Viktor (Sweden) writes:
01-09-2021 09:49

Thanks - Illuria

Thank you for feedback, and for spreading the map. I tried to follow the youtube-link, but could not make it work.

01-09-2021 10:01

Reply - Illuria

Hi Viktor,
Let's try this one, it's works properly, I have check now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozPnsYYj iEQ&t=7s

01-09-2021 10:03

Properly reference - Illuria

https://youtu.be/ozPnsYYjiEQ

Author: Viktor (Sweden), 12-06-2021 15:13
Mapmakers note - Illuria
This map is inspired by another map called ”The Forgotten Hero”. Shout out to mweil86 for the inspiration!

The only playable hero is the starting one, and there won’t be any towns to develop, so I guess it is more of a roleplaying map than the normal heroes maps.

There are 10 different primary objectives and more than 25 different secondary objectives that can be found and solved (some in different ways that will effect the outcome of others).

The scripting of the map consists of more than 3500 lines (I tried to write it so it makes some sence, if anyone wants to copy parts of it), there are more than 250 written text reference files, a lot of customized map objects and I finally managed to create customized PWL- and thumbnail-pictures.

The scripting makes some factors in the map change due to the difficulty setting, and I reccon it should be quite easy to finnish it on normal, but hopefully you will have a good time playing it. Maybe it takes a more experienced player to finnish it on heroic.

I have tested the map several times, and think everything should work just fine, but please give some feedback if any of the scripts does not seem to work, or if anything else can be made better (like balancing).

Enjoy!

Magician writes:
20-02-2023 12:18

question - Illuria

I was also inspired by the "Forgotten Hero" and decided to make my own map. Can you help me with scripts?

Viktor writes:
20-02-2023 14:14

Scripting - Illuria

Is there any special script you need help with?

I have not been doing this for some time now, and it would take some time to get my head around the while scripting world again.

//Viktor

Magician writes:
20-02-2023 21:03

scripting - Illuria

I wanted to make a script with guessing the location of an object by the type of thimbles

Viktor writes:
14-03-2023 20:37

Mapmaker - Illuria

Sorry for late reply.

I am not sure if I understand what kind of script you mean.

If there is a similar script in my map that you refer to, you can try to find it in my script and copy it into your map.

If it is a script I have not used myself, I am not sure I can help you.

How much scripting have you done yourself before? Are you confortable with the basics of scripting?

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy