Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 19:05

Necklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, the question is, how the hell do I get there. Also, do you know where to get another water walk to free hero in prison more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 17:46

answer - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I found it :) more...

Author: Frustrated haven player , 28-04-2024 17:38

How the hell am i about to defeat brown? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - Heroes 5 map

I like this map, but i dont know hot to handle brown player. Has a lvl 42 knight, all shatter magic on expert, still he just take control on my upgraded footman and just keep doing that, cant use my archers, any suggestions? I also have the helm that give 12 knoledge and a lot of exp (you get it by more...

Author: ezioartem (russia), 28-04-2024 16:57

BEST MAP - Auf Engelsflugeln - Heroes 5 map

throughout my 10+ year old history of playing HOMMV this is so far the best map ive experienced. i truly fell in love. thank you!!! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 16:50

Done - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Finished. What can I say? - amazing masterpiece. Number one for me. For experienced players only final fight will be challenging, but had a lot of fun on the way. I really liked the idea of two different styles,I felt like playing two different maps. First half pure adventure, second - old good hero more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 16:36

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, I'm at a dead end again. Where can I get a sphere of air or 5 ores? more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 28-04-2024 15:34

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Road to the Neklace more...

Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Verdammtes Gruenzeug - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Verdammtes Gruenzeug - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Verdammtes Gruenzeug - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Verdammtes Gruenzeug

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

As soon as you have found a beautiful castle to indulge in a little peace and quiet after all the warlike times, the damned green stuff crawls from the trees and looks for a fight.
Well then, hand me armor, sword and bow, and saddle my horse.
Prepare for a long, grueling war.

Language: German

Kaum hat man eine schone Burg gefunden, um sich nach all den kriegerischen Zeiten ein wenig Ruhe und Frieden zu gonnen, kriecht das verdammte Grunzeug von den Baumen und sucht Streit.
Nun denn, man reiche mir Rustung, Schwert und Bogen und sattle mein Pferd.
Stellt euch auf einen langen, zermurbenden Krieg ein.

Added: 01-07-2021

Heroes 5 maps: BK - NSchool | No Choice Left! | Fallen angel | Герои Меча и Магии II: Семь озёр

Author: val (ukraine), 30-01-2022 15:00
good - Verdammtes Gruenzeug
very good

Author: Elliot Ng (United States), 05-08-2021 22:40
Great map, but extremely hard! - Verdammtes Gruenzeug
So I tried to play this map on heroic and kept on losing. It seems that the only way to win is by using dark magic, and you have to be fairly lucky as well.
I do have a few questions:
1) Was there supposed to be a special hero in the harbor tavern? I didn't see anyone.
2) Strategically, what did you expect the player to do? I mean Burg Wacht already has enemy scouts and Ossir comes straight for you after 2 weeks and getting an ore mine is nearly impossible. Going underground is tough because you move like a turtle. The other haven towns are either not easily defendable or are hard to take because they are so well guarded. I ended up underground and fought the zillion phoenixes and only beat them after numerous tries.
3) I think Ossir and Blue in general is too powerful. He has ridiculous skills, a powerful army, and a nearly unassailable town with one way exits. I think unless your goal was for Ossir to win, there has to be more resources/options available for the player.
Of note, I am from the U.S. so I don't speak German, but I copied the text and translated, not that it did me much good lol!

Hermann (Austria) writes:
08-08-2021 12:02

Verdammtes Gruenzeug - Verdammtes Gruenzeug

Thank you for your detailed comment.
Yes, the card is difficult, and heroically almost suicide.
For the past few weeks, it also took dark magic and luck.
To the questions:
1) No, random knight
2) Strategy: Earliest possible advance to the underground mines in the "safe" area. Defense of the ossirs, strengthening of the army.
Pincer attack on east and south flank against Ossir and then against Green.
Attack against dark elves (boss level) at the end.
3) No, Ossir has to hang :) Blue and green are powerful but time is against them.
OK, the one-way street is bad.
Little resources is a strategy.
There are - relatively harmless - to get 2 ore mines.
The phoenixes were guardians of the overworld.
Text: Only the last words of the dying farmer are important.
I also need the good Google translator and I hope that it is correct.

Elliot Ng (United States) writes:
13-08-2021 14:56

Thanks for your work - Verdammtes Gruenzeug

After playing the map without the intent of definitely having to win it, I was able to appreciate it a lot more. I am impressed at how detailed the map is and how well hidden many things are. The forest paths which only allows the Sylvan elves to pass through is a nice touch as well. It almost seems like you can make a story out of this scenario. The elves living in an enchanted forest now sensing the emergence of the underground threat of dark elves. The humans alarmed by their sudden appearance and caught in between their conflict. The phoenix serving as guardians to keep the peace. Outstanding work, keep it up!

Author: Elliot Ng (United States), 05-08-2021 22:07
Great map, but extremely hard! - Verdammtes Gruenzeug
So I tried to play this map on heroic and kept on losing. It seems that the only way to win is by using dark magic, and you have to be fairly lucky as well.
I do have a few questions:
1) Was there supposed to be a special hero in the harbor tavern? I didn't see anyone.
2) Strategically, what did you expect the player to do? I mean Burg Wacht already has enemy scouts and Ossir comes straight for you after 2 weeks and getting an ore mine is nearly impossible. Going underground is tough because you move like a turtle. The other haven towns are either not easily defendable or are hard to take because they are so well guarded. I ended up underground and fought the zillion phoenixes and only beat them after numerous tries.
3) I think Ossir and Blue in general is too powerful. He has ridiculous skills, a powerful army, and a nearly unassailable town with one way exits. I think unless your goal was for Ossir to win, there has to be more resources/options available for the player.
Of note, I am from the U.S. so I don't speak German, but I copied the text and translated, not that it did me much good lol!

Author: Silo (Krak), 24-07-2021 16:20
WTF - Verdammtes Gruenzeug
When I visit Tawern next to harbor I get Sylana Ancients instead (hero lvl up). So I cannot hire new hero. Can annyone help? I am using game version 5.63

24-07-2021 19:42

Verdammtes Grünzeug - Verdammtes Gruenzeug

The tavern for hiring a hero is misrepresented?
Does this apply to ALL taverns in version 5.63?
Unfortunately, this is not a good thing as it is a key scene and is therefore game over.
If this is a general problem with this version, I will write an upgrade.
@ SILO
If you want, I can send you a modified map p. Send a mail.

Silo (Krak) writes:
24-07-2021 22:58

mail - Verdammtes Gruenzeug

markus_890@mail.com Thanks. below I attach picture as an evidence

mail - Verdammtes Gruenzeug

Author: Fosgen, 02-07-2021 18:13
Map - Verdammtes Gruenzeug
This map is great, like all the other maps of the author! Thanks! I play all day, I didn't find any shortcomings. The author likes to make maps for people. I want to ask if the author is planning a map for necromancers? Sorry for the crooked English. Greetings from Konigsberg!

03-07-2021 22:14

Thanks for the great praise!
The balance is difficult to create an interesting, challenging map for "professionals" and casual gamers alike.
I'm happy when it works.
An indirect necromancer map = "The Three Brothers". Have previously published under> Prototype

Author: Hermann (Austria), 02-07-2021 11:10
Warning spoilers: impossible on your own, share your task with a second hero (key master). It works, but barely.
good luck and have fun!

Author: Fosgen, 02-07-2021 10:50
Map - Verdammtes Gruenzeug
Which castle should I capture in a week?

02-07-2021 11:29

One last piece of advice, sir.
Act wisely and go to the harbor pub immediately.
A hero is waiting there who knows his bloody craft masterfully.
Take him into your service, you will sorely need him, for killing harmless peasants is truly no heroic deed.

Arashiyama (Deutschland) writes:
29-09-2021 11:16

Loosing after a Week - Verdammtes Gruenzeug

I dont get it, i have to capture a Castle in a Week but what ever i do i just cant find a castle. is it a bug that im loosing after a week because im not having a castle?

29-09-2021 22:27

Frustrated, please don't
Surely you have already stood in front of the blue gate.
To pass you need the key from the key master.
This camps on the offshore island.
There is not enough time (1 week) alone.
Hire a second hero in the harbor tavern and share the work.
Time is short, but enough.
Maybe it will take a few tries, but then a long and exciting adventure will be tempting!
Tip: Difficulty = easy
Have fun
Hermann
P.S. Generally you have to own a castle within a week.
You can change that when creating a map.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy