Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Все или ничего [All or none] - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Все или ничего [All or none] - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Все или ничего [All or none] - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Все или ничего [All or none]

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Language: Russian
Ваш девиз - все или ничего! Тирре всегда знал, что ум, хитрость и, если будет нужно, меч и магия, единственные верные помощники в войне. И вот война уже у самого порога! Сможет ли Тирре объединить все и вся в Великую Империю или же, подобно тысячам героев до него, канет в безызвестность? HOMM 3.50

Added: 27-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Monstrous Island | The Second Circle | Chaos and Corruption | Audaciousness

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-75 |

Author: Alek (Belgrade, Serbia), 28-04-2020 05:56
Isn't it beautiful - Все или ничего [All or none]
Finished this map in auto combat except 2 battles.
Isn't it beautiful - Все или ничего [All or none]

Author: Hikkoo (Poland Warsaw), 30-12-2017 23:22
Game crashes - Все или ничего [All or none]
I tried to finish this map 2 times in both runs the crashed on 7th month. in first game exacly on 7th month 2nd week first day on orange turn. In the second it crashed on 7th month 3rd week 2nd day on purple turn.Any ideas how to fix it?

Author: guoshusong (Xian,China), 12-11-2016 09:27
I am disappointed with underground design. - Все или ничего [All or none]
This is a WOG3.50 map,but more like a SOD map.Map has two level.On the ground,it is normal map,Enemy is very strong, but you can find normal way to kill them.The entrance to underground is guard by a hero with 0.6K Azure Dragon and Cure magic, killed him is a Great challenge.
Then you can come to underground,you have to think of a way to avoid a more stronger hero. I successfully tempt him to sea but can not land.
Above design fulled of wisdom is laudably ambitious. But after that, when you begin the underground journey,it becomes another style.
Firstly, you can occupy four towns without guard but next fifth town with 15K Might Gorgon. Then you come to Gold Dragon region, besides three strong heroes(Gelu with 5k Gold Dragon and 30k Sharpshooter, Mephala with all 99), there are above ten evens fighted to 50k Dendroid Soldier or 70k Grand Elf.It become abnormally difficult and I do not understand why such way, I opened the map edit,then find the rest heroes everyone with tens of thousands of some kind of monster. I realized only two ways to victory:Succubus Commander or The Cloak of the Undead King.
I have a little puzzled,ground design filled with wisdom to attract you, but underground only has two chonices:extrem hard that you have to face hundred times monster make you give up,or extrem easy that you can have 200k liches or azures which is not funny anymore.

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
10-02-2017 19:33

Underground Guardian - Все или ничего [All or none]

You can kill him easily with Force Field Spell. Decided to play this map again and having fun again despite fact my Russian only works with Vodka.

Author: andy le (Viet nam, Hai Phong), 11-04-2015 08:04
Crash when loading turn
Anyone can explain me why I got problem that is crash when finishing my turn. Is it map issue or I miss any files in Heroes folders??? Even I try to restart or save game files of the map, I still get this suck, please help with coordinates.

Author: vladi (Sofia, Bulgaria), 11-10-2014 21:24
crash
the game is very nice but crash with wog 3.58f please make it and if someone have it in english it will be better :)

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 14-12-2013 12:27
One of the best games
Thanks for EXCELLENT game, one of the best Heroes3 games.
Nice map, some of not evident head breaking decisions as a bonus.
A little bit too long as a minus.

Author: Maestro (Pakistani), 08-05-2012 22:14 Like
Unplayable sometimes
Map is very rich, nice design, but week of monsters screw it, and also wog 3.50 is uncommon feature, not used anymore, hardly to patch.

Author: Alexandr Zaitsev (Moscow, Russia), 01-04-2012 22:14 Like
to Иван
Нет. Хранителя нужно убить используя технику Hit-and-run. :)

Romas writes:
29-01-2016 17:20

карта для терпеливых - Все или ничего [All or none]

hit-and-run 100500 раз? Это интересно? сидеть час за часом выполнять один набор действий? Фу, таким трэшем убита интересная карта.

Александр writes:
29-01-2016 18:34

ЧЯДНТ? - Все или ничего [All or none]

Час за часом? Эээ..вы вероятно пытаетесь пробить Хранителя или малым стеком архангелов или слишком рано. Я делал так: 1) разбиваем пачку архангелов на слоты 1/1/400/1 (чтобы снимать ответку). Одним архангелом снимаем ответку с наги, на ударную пачку в 400 штук накладывае м бешенство, бьем и убегаем. Выкашиваем пачки наг, а там уже можно переслепит ь лазурок и провести затяжную битву.

Romas writes:
29-01-2016 23:41

? - Все или ничего [All or none]

и теряем все войско, или отдаем все деньги?
За 795 архангелов просят 1,8млн

Romas writes:
29-01-2016 23:44

? - Все или ничего [All or none]

и да, все монстры у противника прокачаны до максимума - лазурные драконы с "двумя мечами" имеют иммунитет к ослеплению даже с медалью уязвимости .

Author: Иван (Russia), 01-04-2012 12:06 Like
???
Где найти полет или дверь измерений?? Весь наземный мир обошел, ведь хранителя я так понял надо перелететь ?

Author: darkoxxx (Poland, Lodz), 04-02-2012 22:30
To Alexandr Zaiysev
Hi! How can I get 99999 resources to complete quest 47/15/0?
After beating 7,23,1 my army lost experience( exactly have minus experience). Is it a bug?

Author: Alexandr Zaiysev (Moscow, Russia), 24-01-2012 22:18 Like
To darkoxxx
Visit 61/1/0 and get an orb of vulnerability. After that kill the hero at 70/72/1 and complete the quest at 47/15/0.

Appearing monsters it’s a bug. I will modify my map.

Author: darkoxxx (Lodz, Poland), 24-01-2012 14:48
map
Hi! I Cant landing (119,73,0) because there are monster in this place. Is it possible finish map whitout landing there. I cant get to whirlpool.

Author: asgar (Vinnitsa,Ukraine), 28-10-2011 18:32
чит код?
"В вашем случае единственн ый выход - это с помощью чит-кода получить полет и играть дальше"
Но оно же напишет Мошенник,и

Author: kafee (China, Xi'an), 17-10-2011 12:06
I can not download the map!
I do not know why this happen.I try many times but still can not download the map!would somebody send the map to me? Very very thanks!
my E-mails:98212541@sin a.com

Author: Ace (Macedonia), 03-10-2011 13:25
Finished
424 points

Author: Алесандр Зайцев (Москва, Россия), 03-10-2011 08:27 Like
Кресьяне
Дима, нанималка крестьян стоит сразу же за деревом, что дает + уровень. Там же находятся и нанималки хоббитов для маскировки

Author: Ace (Macedonia), 01-10-2011 16:16
Black tent
How to lend to Bl.tent

Author: Dima (Moscow,Russia), 30-09-2011 14:00
Help!
Не могу понять где взять 1 крестьянин а для того, чтобы пройти к Оплоту.
Все крестьяшки что рядом стоят поубегали, а в домике дают хоббитов.Н

Author: Zaitsev Alexandr (Moscow, Russia), 28-09-2011 11:50 Like
To SinisteR_Knight
Fly only. :)

Author: SinisteR_KnighT (Bulgaria), 27-09-2011 16:26 Like
last island
I got to the last island in the top right underground. How can I landed on it? And is it right that I took 9000 azure dragons for four books?
10 points!

Author: Zaitsev Alexander (Moscow, Russia), 23-09-2011 15:00 Like
To blue orb
:) Не согласен с вами. Я специально оставил этого героя, чтобы он летал по всей кате, где захочет. Совсем не обязательн о сразу же убивать этого героя. Обычно я пропускаю этого героя и позволяю ему захватить пару замков на поверхност и, а сам в это время исследую подземелье . :) Я сам и мои друзья много раз проходили эту карту и этот герой не был для них невозможны м препятстви ем!

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 23-09-2011 12:53
Zaitsev Alexander
Спасибо. Ну ето ошибка является препятстви е невозможно е к сожалению, а карта восхитител на...:(

Author: Zaitsev Alexander (Moscow, Russia), 23-09-2011 11:54 Like
To blue orb
Это постоянная ошибка именно этого героя. В книге заклинаний у этого героя заклинания "полет&quo t; нет.

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 23-09-2011 11:39
Саша вопрос?
Синий игрок получает полета-оши

Author: Zaitsev Alexander (Moscow, Russia), 21-09-2011 10:20 Like
Re: немогу попасть к палатке
Да, я протестиро вал этот баг - вам сильно не повезло, что случайно появившийс я монстр встал именно на эту клетку. В вашем случае единственн ый выход - это с помощью чит-кода получить полет и играть дальше, не используя заклинание после.
Спасибо за указанный баг - в карту внесены модификаци и.

Author: asgar (Vinnitsa,Ukraine), 19-09-2011 21:34
немогу попасть к палатке
В том то и проблема,к водовороту 1 дорожка,и какраз в плотную к берегу стоят троглодиты - и не хождение по воде,ни высадиться кораблем нет возможност и.Нужен полет или дверь измерений но достать шляпу архимага не хватит войск

Author: Alexandr Zaiysev (Moscow, Russia), 18-09-2011 09:36 Like
Asgar
Путь к коричневой палатке лежит через водоворот. Если доступ к водовороту занят троглодита ми, то используем хождение по воде.
А сама коричневая палатка расположен а в правом нижнем углу надземелья рядом с человеческ ими землями.

Author: asgar (Vinnitsa,Ukraine), 18-09-2011 00:56
немогу попасть к палатке
привет.кар

Author: Saib (Poland), 12-09-2011 15:13
Flying 9999 army hero
Blue Orb, Novik -
Same happen to me, i cant kill him cuz i dont have enough army (i dont play with wog options) and to collect that army i must play for another 20months to kill 20k devil.

Author: Jani (Finland), 06-09-2011 06:15
Blue Orb
Not bug.., example Town Portal have to appear and disappear in the handbook.. Not all the same..!!! :)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-75 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy