Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Dragon Riders Unite - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Dragon Riders Unite - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Dragon Riders Unite - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Dragon Riders Unite

Heroes 3: Armageddon's Blade

You play as two dragon riders Mutare drake and his daughter Mutare both have been driven from your towns due to fear by the king because his people are afraid of the dragonlords. unite and start a new life.

Added: 27-09-2017

Heroes 3 maps: 3 hoch Smash | Arrogance 1st hell | Crime Cities | Sacred

Author: Lucian (Romania), 24-08-2020 16:27
crush - Dragon Riders Unite
I wanted to play the map again. This time on other laptop, with Win10 and HD Mode.
But the map crashing on w2 day 4/5. When teal player's turn ends.

Lucian (Romania) writes:
24-08-2020 16:35

Avoid crushing - Dragon Riders Unite

Starting with "gold" as bonus for each player works, and I can play the game! Yes!!!

Alex (Switzerland) writes:
03-11-2020 23:01

Didn't help - Dragon Riders Unite

Started with gold bonus for all players - still got the crash at teal player's turn.
Loading the game in the regular (non-HD) mode doesn't help either.

Author: momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada / Sofia, Bulgaria), 21-06-2018 11:06
Crashing. How did you guys play the map - Dragon Riders Unite
So i try to play is few times on my Heroes 3 complete edition but it was crashing around day 10. So i read the comments here and i saw you played it in HD mode so i got that but now the problem is that my HD mode of heroes only reads Restoration of Erathia version. Any tips of how to run this map and not having crashing problems ?

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
21-06-2018 22:45

How to play - Dragon Riders Unite

You need this HD mod: https://sites.google .com/site/heroes3hd/ eng/description (remove spaces) It must installed on your Heroes 3 complete. I finished this map in 2016 without any technical problem.

momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada / Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
22-06-2018 05:06

Great thank you - Dragon Riders Unite

The first few times it was still crashing than i updated the version of the HD mode and than it wasn't crashing so great thank you for the fix.

momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada / Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
22-06-2018 06:30

unfortunately the game still crashes - Dragon Riders Unite

Even using the HD mode it still crashes but i did manage to progress more in the game. I guess i will be changing the map now.

Author: Asp (Hungary), 05-07-2017 02:27 Like
Nice map, some advices. - Dragon Riders Unite
SPOILER ALERT!

At first I would like to thank you for this great map. I have finished it today, and have some advices/experiences.

First the problem with the blue tent can be solved. The tricky part is that after you have visited the hidden blue tent near area of starting place of Mutare Drake you go through the gate, you cannot board from boat if you try to go forward (because there is an event...) So simply board to the left or the right side when standing on the gate.

Second the Mutare (not-drake) part is simply too hard. I always play fast and when I got to the green player, I tried to kill it, but all his heroes were too strong for my almost only Grand Elven army (they had tactics too, that made it even harder, because Angels strike first in the combat, had no other choice just to defend archers with 1 size dummy stacks). So I have stoped the progress with Mutare there. But with Mutare Drake it was too easy after I got Gelu. I have easily beaten Azure Drakes at 68,101,0 (got azure drakes to go first and then I could force field the Sharpshooters and out-tactic them). After this I could get the Fly spell from quest, and could get Crown of Dragontooth from the nearby of Haven town in the middle, and could get Town Portal as well. After this I rushed everything fast.

Third the way to find purple tent is too hard. It needs an event, and many players won't find it (37,72, 0).

Fourth the event at 140, 51, 0 made my hero a bit too strong. Was it there for the player or for the compluter only?

Fifth the Sulfurous Lair at 130,42, 0 is on water surrounded by reefs, so I couldn't cap it (maybe it is possible, but I don't know the way to do that).

Sixth the white border guard at 105,116, 0 is on ground and surrounded by rocks and water, so I have found no way to open it (the box behind it is worthless so I have skipped it). Is there a way to open it?

Seventh my heroes got maxed primary stats too easily. With this and the avaiability of some rare artifacs like Orb of Vulnerability I could beat every monster and event on the map. Even the one at 119,118,0 (18k Azure Dragons, 18k Faerie Dragons and 18k Rust dragons, the trick was to hire a hero I have beaten earlier from town at 81,48, 0 who got Fire Magic (for me it was Grindan) and could use the Berserk trick... Another trick to beat Azure Dragons on cursed ground was Armor of the Damned and Vampire Lords with 99 attack/Defense+Shiel d spell.

Eigth I haven't found one last piece of Arms of Legion, so I couldn't open all of Sandro's borders cointaining many troops. As far as I remember I got them from Sandro's inventory and one piece from 3, 98, 0. I have searched for another piece, but haven't found it. Maybe there is a hiden event that gives the last piece? Or is there one piece less than needed?

Ninth I have found annoying that after I have collected about 12k upgraded liches with Sandro, I have found out that I will need normal liches for gates. The gates were not a must to open, but I am a maximalist, so I have farmed another 12k liches from the weekly imp spawns around the map.

Finally I have finished everything possible except those written and got a final time of 338 day (would be about 2 months less if I wouldn't try to find/finish all quests/kill all monsters).

The final fight can be too hard for some non-pro players, but Sharpshooters+Force Field+Orb of Vulnerability+Sphere of Permanence+Armor of the Damned+Pedant of Second Sight solved the problem. :D

PS:
The problem on week 2 day 6 happened to me as well (played only the basic game up to basic expansions finishing with SOD), but HD edition solved the bug for me.
Nice map, some advices. - Dragon Riders Unite

Lucian (Romania) writes:
31-07-2017 15:25

The Green is stupid - Dragon Riders Unite

Cuthbert with the whole green's army committed suicide as the Pink did at start. :)
Unfortunately the Tan player can't cross the border :( , so Muttare stopped at first Castle.
Thanks for purple event.

Lucian (Romania) writes:
31-07-2017 20:39

Tomes of air and earth magics - Dragon Riders Unite

I think it was to easy and to earlier to get the Tomes (all 4) at (83, 5, 0). With few AD , 6k SS and Force Field it was piece of cake to beat the 4k Azures.

Author: Marmot (Belarus), 09-11-2016 12:19
Game crashing - Dragon Riders Unite
И еще: есть один досадный баг, из-за которого КАЖДЫЙ РАЗ, когда вы начинаете игру сначала, лучше выйти из игры и зайти снова, а потом в главном меню выбрать Новая игра. Иначе будет так, что все палатки ключников (если они есть) со старта оказываютс я посещенным и. Ну, и для нестратеги ческих карт лучше всегда выбирать бонусом золото для всех игроков во избежание казусов, не предусмотр енных автором карты.

Author: Marmot (Belarus), 09-11-2016 12:11
Zee, по имени пользовате ля Гугл я понял, что вы русский, поэтому отвечу по-русски: мне так проще. У меня игра тоже вылетает на том же месте и в SoD, и в полном собрании, и с HD-модом. А вот в WoG не вылетела, я увидел ход Розового, и потом очередь перешла ко мне. Создал сэйв, загрузил на Облако Mail.ru: https://cloud.mail.r u/public/Ar2t/vVR87f mVP Но вылеты могут быть снова. Возможно, нужно было стартовым бонусом всем дать золото - у вас же всем случайные бонусы, Красный, Зеленый и Розовый получили артефакты. Причина может быть как раз в артефакте у Розового. Автор мог не предусмотр еть такое. Поскольку у вас пока всего лишь 10-й день, то лучший совет: начните заново с бонусом золотом.

Author: Zee, 09-11-2016 02:52
Map crashing. - Dragon Riders Unite
There is.
Savegame HD log.

https://drive.google .com/drive/folders/0 B0NP-qw4GhpfUk1PbHY1 bzR5dlU

Author: Marmot (Belarus), 06-11-2016 12:47
Map crashing - Dragon Riders Unite
Zee, in what version of Heroes 3 you playing this map? Upload your autosave.gm1 file to any file sharing site or Google Drive and give us link. With HD mod https://sites.google .com/site/heroes3hd/ possible to bypass some game bugs. I will try to make it and in case of success re-upload new save. Or you can install this mod and use it.

Author: Zee, 05-11-2016 19:17
CRASHING !!! - Dragon Riders Unite
This map crashing on w2 day 5-6. When teal player's turn ends. Impossible bug. I've tried start over about 15 times and it's all the same!!! Fix it !

Zee writes:
09-11-2016 17:33

Начал заново еще раз. с золотом у всех, вылетает на том-же самом месте. Неделя 2, день 6, ход чайного игрока. Короче карта багованая судя по всему.

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
10-11-2016 09:48

Я вчера из-за вас начал сам проходить эту карту, отложив прохождени е другой. Сама она мне интересна, как и другие карты Maygwan'а, что скачал раньше, но пока не прошел. Я остановилс я на 1-1-6. В вашем сэйве был еще момент: вы не посетили голубую палатку, скрытую за дымом вулканов южнее Фабрики боевых машин (там эльфы видны). Я посмотрю, что будет дальше у меня и напишу. Если бы этот баг был у всех, то о нем уже 1000 раз бы написали здесь - но пока вы единственн ый. Может еще быть, что у вас более старая версия карты или даже что у вас кривая сборка "Героев&q uot;. Еще один нюанс: для Розового там есть выбор начального города, Сопряжение или Некрополь. Я начал, оставив его случайным, выпал Некрополь. Может, это тоже какую-то роль играет. Наконец, есть еще шанс, что сам автор отзовется.

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
10-11-2016 11:46

Game works well - Dragon Riders Unite

Прошел до 1 месяца, 3 недели, 7 дня - всё нормально. Розовые "охотник и за головами&quo t; исчезли в заготовлен ных для них ловушках. Так что проблема точно именно у вас. Возможные причины я назвал.

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
10-11-2016 14:59

My save - Dragon Riders Unite

Вот вам мой работающий сэйв на 1-й месяц , 2 неделю, 4 день: https://cloud.mail.r u/public/HUGt/kvAeQw x1b Попробуйте и напишите, как будет дальше.

Zee writes:
12-11-2016 22:09

Still crashing - Dragon Riders Unite

Проделал вышеописан ое. Всеравно крашится. Странно, потому, что ни с одной другой картой таких проблем у меня нет. Может и правда у меня кривая сборка. Спасибо за участие в любом случае.

Author: Pierre (paris), 14-07-2016 06:54 Like
A great enjoyable map. - Dragon Riders Unite
Really enjoyed this map, I always like maps that start with a few heroes on different quests and this map is well made with some great challenge's thru out.

Author: Maygwan, 04-09-2015 17:17
tent fixed - Dragon Riders Unite
Enjoy the map the updated version is on here.

Author: Maygwan, 05-07-2015 16:26
blue tent
The blue tent can be reached just use your mouse cursor. Sorry i have been absent a long time lol.

LamaPuma (Bg) writes:
24-08-2015 16:01

re - Dragon Riders Unite

Use your mouse cursor?! May be you think Im an idiot.... Light Blue Tent is bugged, behinf the volcano... thats it. And dont tell me *******. Fix it

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
24-08-2015 18:22

+ - Dragon Riders Unite

Making maps is long, hard but fun. Testing them until bugless is never fun but necessary. Back to work, Maygwan :)

PS: if object has yellow square on right side, then you must make sure the adjacent east square is passable. The hero must be capable to turn before visiting the object, is a bit weird but this is how they gave us.

Maygwan writes:
25-08-2015 08:22

updated map - Dragon Riders Unite

ok i tested the map on my pc and i reached the blue tent so i was confused so i tried it on my laptop and couldnt reach the tent very strange. Anyway its updated and the new updated map should be on here soon

Author: chikooeep (USA), 23-03-2015 06:48
Yog
Is Yog meant to be stationary?

Author: ambarans (Poland), 23-02-2012 16:18
where is Bowstring of the Unicorn's Mane?
I cant open the gate without Bowstring of the Unicorn's Mane. Where can I find this artifact?

Lucian (Romania) writes:
23-03-2015 17:44

bow

under Neela's castle go south, must use water walk

Author: Doda (Holland), 05-02-2012 16:27
A lot of potential, but NOT GOOD
Light blue tent can be fixed, but raises questions about overall quality. Map is too difficult (playing on Impossible - is there any other way?) - blue, green and pink were unbeatable. Stopped playing. Maps need testing - pity for all the author's work.

Author: Sahariko (Israel), 30-10-2011 22:41
How did u finish?
what's up with the light blue tent?

Author: Ace (Macedonia), 30-10-2011 21:31
Finished
510 days 420 pnts
had a problem with light blue tent at start (could not reached)so i corrected.
You should see this with a tent.
GOOOD MAP
Thanks

Author: Thomas (Denmark), 30-10-2011 15:38
Not accessable
Light blue tent cannot be reached

dumi (Romania) writes:
17-09-2013 17:32

-

Not true ... blue tent is affordable and very difficult to see ... :))). Alexandretta is just below the castle in the jungle. Use your cursor if you do not notice that will help you more! Overall a pretty interesting map!

Geoff (OC, CA) writes:
22-12-2013 05:12

CA

Light Blue tent can't be reached. WTF?

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy