Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 16:57

Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with ne
more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49

yeah - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D
more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 16:14

Cheese - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Road to Victory II-Live Legend - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Road to Victory II-Live Legend - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Road to Victory II-Live Legend - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Road to Victory II-Live Legend

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

{"Once I am a hero, and forever a hero.".}
Nguyen Thi Lan Chi, the only "real hero" of class, is a strange person and always suffered injustices. Didn't resign, she started the war of class to prove her true rank and to answer a question "who is the live legend". She is the best- once, and forever.

Added: 14-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Sky Tower | Vampir contra Angel | Aniconic | Breakout

| 1-30 | 31-40 |

Author: JinWoo, 01-02-2021 04:16
stuck - Road to Victory II-Live Legend
hello, good map until now but i am now stuck at the quest guard asking for 50 grand elves. The last monolith was one way only and i can not turn back to get the grand elves. no town portal available and not a second hero either. Did i miss a prison or something on the way?

Author: Jesus (Alicante, España), 03-01-2021 14:20
Help - Road to Victory II-Live Legend
I'm stuck at the beginning
I have 2 castles and I have defeated NgLanPhuong in 14.56.0
I do not know what to do

Author: MTor, 22-06-2020 09:57
Error - Road to Victory II-Live Legend
When PhamThTuong was created such error message appeared. ResourceManager:: Get Sample couldnt find the "sfx" resource "NgThiLanChi&qu ot; and crystal cavern was created and blocked the way to Tirasdean. Also necromancery no given, see attached file.
I like the map and wont to finish it. Can you resolve the Error?
Thanks.

Author: Constantine (Athens), 26-06-2016 09:10
It is impossible to travel along cursed ground - Road to Victory II-Live Legend
It is impossible to travel along cursed ground (83,90) near Shadow (Inferno). Can somebody help me ?

Author: Francisco aka BloodSucker, 07-02-2015 07:46
Where do I go from "Fly your town"
I'm stuck after capturing "Fly your town", the Rampart at 36/81 in the underground. There is an object with a quest guard at 22/100, so I thought it would be some custom teleport but it does nothing and when I looked for the location with Total Commander also returned zero occurrences.
Does someone knows what I should do next?

Author: JOL (Vancouver), 20-01-2014 05:12
Rib Cage?
Have I missed something? I can't find the Rib Cage at all but I get the feeling it's right in front of my face.

Author: joao (portugal), 20-09-2013 03:30
where is this tent?
i cant find dark blue border guard, were is it?

Author: tesla, 24-07-2013 01:12
stuck
where i can raise lithes? i can't use teleport to go back and there's no enemies to kill

Author: Epeli (Fin), 26-06-2013 12:34
I really liked the map but got stuck...
After taking over Friendly town and going underground in the southeastern part of the map, killing Pham Phi Hung there, I can´t reach the monolith one way entrance near dragon utopia, it´s like something is blocking the way. I have searched everywhere, but i can´t find my way though... is there a some sort of bug?

Author: PJ (Belgium), 23-06-2013 23:37
Nice map! But i'm stuck
I can't seem to find any way out in the map... I already have 5 towns (including Pyre I en II and Aqua City but the only quest avalable is 'Defeat DuangLeTuyet' but I cant seem to find the hero... Plz help!!

PJ writes:
24-06-2013 14:36

Black tent

I found out that there's a black keymaster tent behing the conflux town but I cant reach it... is that normal??

PJ writes:
03-07-2013 12:00

?

Anyone?????

Author: hary (uk), 12-04-2013 20:06
settings
just to be clear before i start.
Just installed wog and this map is without creature experience and no comander ?

stss writes:
29-05-2013 16:11

Answer

Yes.. its without monster exp and command

Author: bigcitymama, 19-01-2013 16:08
nice
allthough i dont like to play heroes maps that makes it feel more like an RPG game and not the strategic game it is ment to be ,ill have to say congrats for the amount of work you dedicated on it !
and that means i will also try your next map!
btw scored 480.
a couple of tips!
you dont have to give the sea hat to the seer
you can easily win the 3rd battle from the end without using your secondary heroes ,just keep in mind you got expert fire magic :)

Author: ShizueKaryan (Vietnam), 09-10-2012 08:13
Answer
Trig the event at 51/104/0 near the cyclops, the wall will be destroyed.

ar (poland) writes:
30-12-2013 03:45

Cyclopes

Hi
I have similar problem. I followed your tips, but I have no idea what to do after wall fall down. It's still seems like no way to go. (I reached snowy cave)

Author: Laurelynd (BC, Canada), 07-10-2012 23:13
Stuck...
Hello!

I would very much appreciate a little help from the mapmaker anyone who's been able to finish the map.

I just captured the stronghold city Unleashing, but cannot continue much further. After crossing the Black border gate east of Unleashing, there's a crystal mine guarded by several Cyclopes. I am unable to attack that stack or interact with it in any other way and I also see no way to continue past this area.

Are the Cyclopes bugged or am I missing something else?

Author: Lydie (Sunny South Est (FRANCE)), 25-08-2012 20:19
find 6000 liches
hello,
your map is awsome, thank you. How can i raise 6000 liches. I have nothing left to kill. did i missed something ?

gencho writes:
29-10-2019 20:38

very good q. - Road to Victory II-Live Legend

yes what to do next

Author: Johnny Morgan, 16-08-2012 12:12
Help!
Where can i find PhamTuMinh or vampire's cowl?

gencho writes:
27-10-2019 16:12

MR - Road to Victory II-Live Legend

Its behind the castel chirch of life

Author: Snake Madman (The Netherlands), 31-07-2012 22:09 Like
Back again to give the +10 with email confirmation
Excellent map, thank you!!!

Author: Ann (Russia), 05-07-2012 09:07
strange
probably I came to him much more later and he took it somewhere, if you don't take it from him again, seek it near his castle

Author: Slavi (Bulgaria), 05-07-2012 00:48
hmm....
That's interesting, I defeated him, but I still don't have the hat.. maybe it's bug i'll star again...

Author: Ann (Russia), 04-07-2012 10:56
to Slavi
Hi Slavi, I have started this game today, it's a little bit easier than III part, I took the captain's hat when defeated the Hero PhanQuocNam (he is in the Conflux Castle "Aqua City"). He had this hat.

Author: Slavi (Bulgaria), 26-06-2012 00:15
Tell me please
Maybe I have to find admirals hat and from it i take sea captains hat? Help me please

Author: Snake Madman (The Netherlands), 25-06-2012 23:33
I like your maps very much, but I think there is a bug:
If you give the sea captain hat to the seer, you don't have "summon boat" and then you can't cross that ring of sea to the east of that area later on.

Still, excellent map (+10)

Author: Slavi (Bulgaria), 25-06-2012 15:56
Where is
Where is the sea captains hat so i can give it to the seer and learn balistics?

Author: ShizueKaryan (Vietnam), 19-04-2012 19:03
Hill Fort
The Hill Fort looks like sapphire of defense is at 33/48/1. It is near a dwelling of Hell Hydras.
Thanks for playing my map. I will update this map to make battles harder, after I finish Road to Victory III :).

Author: Martina (Prague), 18-04-2012 23:08
Hill Fort-like-Sapphire of Defense
Hi, first i wanna thanks to autor, the map is really great, i think one of the best. But i really cannot find the Hill Fort like Sapphire of Defense to upgrade liches. I tried every object on the map. Please help!!!

Author: ShizueKaryan (Vietnam), 23-12-2011 17:55
Correct
@kafee: sr, I forgot the town name. You captured Teresa town, so pick the Scales of Greater Basilisk, sail and visit Green keymaster tent (err, have you visited Blue tent?). Then return to Church of Dark town, sumon a boapt and go to the north.

Author: ShizueKaryan (Vietnam), 14-12-2011 10:05
After capture town
You find the Thunder Helmet (do you see a boat near Magic Spring? The helmet is on water) and pass the quest behind the Teresa town. Accquire the Orb of Inhibition, go to the north and enter the forest :).
P.s: I'm making a new XL map, and try to make strong enemies in Road to Victory III :).

Author: kafee (xian China), 12-12-2011 04:51
yes...
Yes,i have capture the town of Leron and Teresa,then where i go?
your map is one of the best maps i have played.if you do a XL map and make the enemy more strong, it will be better.

Author: ShizueKaryan (Vietnam), 10-12-2011 11:18
@kafee
Go to the south and capture Dungeon town!
Thanks for playing my map.

Author: kafee (xi an), 09-12-2011 06:10
how to do next after i took the town of Lina?
how to do next after i took the town of Lina?

| 1-30 | 31-40 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy