Author: Vrag , 15-04-2024 20:57

Переиграл!) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Играл за оплот, месяце на 3-4 запер компьютеров около гарнизонов, сам зачищал карту)) сейчас идёт 5й или 6й месяц, вот пробил гарнизон к синему, теперь дело за красным) Не знаю что будет дальше, но в отличии от коричневого в карту играть намного проще) more...

Author: Рашид , 15-04-2024 19:00

Супер карта! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Карта очень интересная!
Стартуем в начале – Коркес сразу убегает, зеленых драконов одну битву выигрывает – и потом … И он вначале основной для быстрого старта, т.к. один сразу накаченный…
Сер Мюллих проходит свои битвы до конца – там на 2м месяце можно дойти до своего замка, но он не обязателен…
more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 15-04-2024 17:47

Walkthrough - The legend of ZELDA - Heroes 4 map

No, there isn't. Keep trying. I'm sure nothing is wrong with this map. Advice: download the improved version of this map, added on 16-01-2023 by Caseneuve more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 15-04-2024 02:34

bad map - Brothers of Mercy and War - Heroes 3 map

dont waste your time playing this bad map more...

Author: Didi (France), 15-04-2024 02:16

Help - The legend of ZELDA - Heroes 4 map

Is there a Walktrough of this map somewhere? I'm stuck I can't manage to progress, I don't know where to go, and I didn't manage to solve the 10 red oracle puzzles. more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 14-04-2024 23:55

stuck - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

how to get green keymaster tent? more...

Author: Vrag , 14-04-2024 19:15

Нужно меньше! - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Карта мне показалась скучной, просто огромные пространства, куча беготни, никакого челленджа нет, в общем самая обычная карта! Городской портал, конечно частично спасает ситуацию, без него можно было бы совсем придушиться. Прорисовку пустой точно не назвать, автор старался. more...

Author: Vrag , 14-04-2024 19:11

Классная карта - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Карта красиво нарисована, играется интересно. По дефолту играл на 200%, за коричневого, шляпа адмирала, разные хорошие артефакты с утоп и храмов, герои с большими статами... Всё это мне, к сожалению, не помогло))) Как-нибудь сыграю ещё раз) more...

Author: sphinxx , 14-04-2024 16:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

you get it at the very beginning.
there is a place where you can summon a boat.
then you'll find it.
more...

Author: wasilix , 14-04-2024 15:58

Great short map - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Hi there!

Enjoyed a lot playing your map over the weekend. A very good map for honing one's fighting skills, and a very nice way to spend a few hours over a weekend. Thanks a lot for making it :)

In addition to clever fights, map includes a couple of nice puzzles which are 100% welcome to
more...

Author: Giuseff (italy), 14-04-2024 10:28

HELP ORB OF VULNERABILITY - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

where is? against azure dragon is impossibile without... more...

Author: Huynh Cong Khanh (vietnam), 14-04-2024 09:49

I apologize for this dull map - Conquer the mysterious land - Heroes 3 map

"I apologize for this dull map. I admit to using AI to generate it, but after the automatic creation, I put in considerable effort to edit and play around with it until I was satisfied before releasing it. Nevertheless, I'm very glad for your helpful feedback. It will assist me in creating more...

Author: sphinxx , 13-04-2024 20:59

:) - Gelu and Hota - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/r2Z4f8KlL98?t=9848 more...

Author: lakilolj (Poland), 13-04-2024 18:53

Marius - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Great map, sadly i couldn't end it, Marius, last hero to kill, to do 2 final quests, somehow commited suicide, from what i checked on map editor, he was in front of castle with pandora boxes. when i reached this place, there was neither Marius nor any pandora boxes. i could buy him in tavern th more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Sneaker1.1e - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Sneaker1.1e - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Sneaker1.1e - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Sneaker1.1e

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

This is a training map in irregular size, 18*18, which can't be open with normal mapeditor.
Pls place it in Maps folder, and start the game.
Leave troops on map and attack it from right position, you can steal the artifacts guarded by monsters.
Try to steal every artifacts and vist each object without any fight.
If you feel frustrated, pls read this post in Chinese forum.
http://www.wogcn.net/thread-6998-1-1.html
You are welcome to Chinese WOG Forum
http://www.wogcn.net/index.php
Guest ID: wogfans
Password: wogfans

Added: 31-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Uncommon Enemies | The One | Eight | Special Map

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 16-11-2017 11:05
Goblin Barracs - Sneaker1.1e
Very nice map, but I'm stuck on Goblin Barracks. The Tyris is above Sorcerres. Only from this point is possible to get to Goblin Barracs. I put mummies above Tyris. So when Tyris goes right the mummies are from left Up and have to be attacked, but in fact Sorserres attack ??? Why?

Author: Tomas (Vilnius, Lithuania), 17-09-2013 11:08
Cool
Nice, i like it :)

Author: Yang hu (Holland), 01-09-2012 00:47 Like
Very clever and challenging!
Nice and original.
+10

Author: DR4N3 (Portugal), 30-12-2011 23:28
Awesome
Possibly the best map I've ever played. Might make a walkthrough if I have time.
Also, these are the only 2 things you have to remember:
1 - Keep two saves: one in the begining of each stage, and the second for those harder stages that have two or more creatures.
2 - As stated before, these are the things taken in account when fighting creature stack:
- The creature that is most to the left ( top priority, always, the creature that is most to the left will be attacked )
- Creature that is higher ( 2nd priority, if there is a creature on top of the other, the one who is higher will be attacked ).
Hoped that helped y'all, good luck.

Author: Songfx (China), 17-11-2011 15:38
@Emo
1. try to move to top of Crystal Dragon
2. place one troop at left of Crystal Dragon
3. place one troop at left bottom of gold golem, and move to left of gold golem.
3. place one troop at left bottom of gold golem again, and move to bottom of gold golem.
4. place one troop at left bottom of energy elemental, and move to bottom of energy elemental.
5. fetch the artifact
6. try to get back ^_^

Author: Emo (Varna, Bulgaria), 16-11-2011 13:52
@Songfx
10x a lot for the solution but i'm stuck again at the point where ShizueKaryan is and i can't understand much the given solution for it :(

Author: Jiri Capek (Praha, Czech rep.), 12-11-2011 20:34
to ShizueKaryan
but you need only two of them... The Songfx made it realy clever, ha? :-)

Just left one creature behind you, if you are directly upon Dragons.

then -
1. creature to the right - step right/up
2. cr. down step right/down
3. cr. down step right/down
4. catch artefact
5. cr. left step left/up
6. like 5.
7. step left/down
... and mission acomplished!

:-)

Author: ShizueKaryan (Vietnam), 12-11-2011 14:27
Level10
I'm in level 10, at the begining of underground. I took the artifact but can not return because of Crystal Dragon. I try many ways, but I can not pass, do not enough creature (only three, in my ways I need 4). Please guide.

Author: Songfx (China), 12-11-2011 11:32
@Emo
1. Try to move to the left of power lich.
2. place one troop at top of lich
3. place one troop at left bottom of lich.
4. move to bottom of lich. and place one troop at left of lich.
5. move to right of lich, and place one troop at top of lich again.
6. fetch the artifact
7. move to right of lich
8. move to bottom of lich, and place one troop at left of lich again.
9. move to left bottom of lich.
Done

Author: Jiri Capek ((Praha, Czech rep.)), 11-11-2011 18:58
for Emo
You have to left one your Troop upon Liches. You will need this method more time.

Author: Jiri Capek ((Praha, Czech rep.)), 11-11-2011 18:52
It is very easy
... if you now how.

When player steps on square, which is surrounded by (more then one) creatures, the rule for which creature will fight is:
1. the most left
2. the most top

With this information should everyone, who likes Thinking, be able to solve this clever map.

For you Songfx - funy map - i realy enjoyed it. Vote 10 and thank you. :-)

Author: An (Moscow, Russia), 11-11-2011 16:34
Tha map
@Songfx
I do not understand how to take the artifact at the beginning?
What do you mean 1, 2, 3, and so on?

Author: Emo (Varna, Bulgaria), 11-11-2011 14:58
the map
I reached the bottom left corner of the map and stuck on the power liches. If anybody can help because I feel like I begin to give up. Look kind of weird and almost fun.

Author: Songfx (China), 10-11-2011 11:13
@ShizueKaryan
There is only one rule:
When move to the X position, the monster at smaller number has the priority to attack.

2X7

Take the first artifact for example, the devil is at #7, and you must move to X to get artifact at #4. So you can place a troop at #3 and move to #5, then place a troop at #3 again, then move to X, and get the artifact. Place a troop at #3 and move to #5, then left.

Author: ShizueKaryan (Vietnam), 10-11-2011 10:51
Amazing map
Amazing map.... It is the most strange map I have played. I left creatures on map and try to attack it, but....nothing happen! I cannot reach near artifact.
Ah, vote 10/10.

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 10-11-2011 07:26
Sonfx
Akh?

^O^

Author: Valery (France), 10-11-2011 01:55 Like
Phew
Unique map, I love it!
10/10.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy