Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 19:05

Necklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, the question is, how the hell do I get there. Also, do you know where to get another water walk to free hero in prison more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 17:46

answer - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I found it :) more...

Author: Frustrated haven player , 28-04-2024 17:38

How the hell am i about to defeat brown? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - Heroes 5 map

I like this map, but i dont know hot to handle brown player. Has a lvl 42 knight, all shatter magic on expert, still he just take control on my upgraded footman and just keep doing that, cant use my archers, any suggestions? I also have the helm that give 12 knoledge and a lot of exp (you get it by more...

Author: ezioartem (russia), 28-04-2024 16:57

BEST MAP - Auf Engelsflugeln - Heroes 5 map

throughout my 10+ year old history of playing HOMMV this is so far the best map ive experienced. i truly fell in love. thank you!!! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 16:50

Done - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Finished. What can I say? - amazing masterpiece. Number one for me. For experienced players only final fight will be challenging, but had a lot of fun on the way. I really liked the idea of two different styles,I felt like playing two different maps. First half pure adventure, second - old good hero more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 16:36

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, I'm at a dead end again. Where can I get a sphere of air or 5 ores? more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 28-04-2024 15:34

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Road to the Neklace more...

Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Grims Broken Compass. Factory - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Grims Broken Compass. Factory - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Grims Broken Compass. Factory - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Grims Broken Compass. Factory

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

I will be updating often so check in to get the latest version.
Please share with others if you liked it.

Great for playing against friends or against bots and PVE. A store where you can buy everything from secondary and primary skills to artifacts and heroes, lots of questing, bosses and lore.
Every team play differently!

Try it out and tell me what you think, I will keep on improving it.

Thank you!

Peace!:)

Added: 30-01-2024

Heroes 3 maps: To the Mountains | The Red Tent | Chapter 1: Island of lost | Against the Tyrants

Author: LC, 02-03-2024 03:01
unable to open the game file - Grims Broken Compass. Factory
unable to open the game file
help!

Grim (Sweden) writes:
02-03-2024 15:05

Hi! - Grims Broken Compass. Factory

You need to have "Horn Of The Abyss" installed to play this map.

Kuba (Poland) writes:
15-03-2024 22:45

changelog - Grims Broken Compass. Factory

Is the a list of changes vs previous version?

Author: Peter Zlatev (Bulgaria), 22-01-2024 15:44 Like
grim impossible ass factory heroes 3 - Grims Broken Compass. Factory 1.7
I just tried the map.I saw that there are several versions.I played "grim impossible ass factory" on 200% with red and starting army - "Factory" cleared it in 6 months.It was a bit tricky and i used some loads until i find the best route, but it was nice and chalanging.Are the other versions easier ?
I played red with factory

Grim (Sweden) writes:
04-02-2024 21:35

Hi! - Grims Broken Compass. Factory

Hi Peter! I'm glad that you liked it! Yes that was the hardest difficulty of the old version. A newer version is now uploaded and all of the versions have gotten harder. You should also try to play as the other teams as they all start and play very different from each other. Thank you!

Author: Kuba, 09-01-2024 18:16
quests - Grims Broken Compass. Factory 1.7
There are many prisons and quests to kill someone from the prison. Does it mean that if I save the prisoner I cannot kill it myself to complete the task?

Grim (Sweden) writes:
04-02-2024 21:09

Yes - Grims Broken Compass. Factory

Yes! The bounty is for killing the hero. You may get the chance to kill your own hero if he dies and he is rerecruited by an enemy.

Author: grim (Sverige), 04-01-2024 22:07 Like
UPDATED! - Grims Broken Compass. Factory 1.7
Map is UPDATED!

Grim writes:
09-01-2024 20:10

Exactly - Grims Broken Compass. Factory 1.7

Exactly! By every hero that is found on the map - there is a quest to kill him.
If you come to a place where a hero is already claimed - then you can collect the bounty on him.

When I play with friends we all know where the heroes are so it becomes a tactical choice that you will have to make. Sometimes you might claim a hero and sometimes you might just stick around to try claim the bounty. When a hero with a powerful bounty is spotted it becomes a duckhunt, so claiming a powerful hero that you will have trouble keeping is a risky move if you have insufficient army.
When you and your friends know your way around the map you will be able to make more tactical choices. All of the teams are playable and there are many paths to victory.

TheMortalOne writes:
17-01-2024 03:38

What do the different map difficulties mean? - Grims Broken Compass. Factory 1.7

Not sure if question is related to latest update.

What do the different difficulty settings mean?

What changes between "Impossible" and "Normal, and all the others inbetween?

TheMortalOne writes:
17-01-2024 16:48

Question regarding the different maps - Grims Broken Compass. Factory 1.7

Not sure if question is related to latest update.

What do the different difficulty settings mean?

What changes between "Impossible" and "Normal, and all the others in-between?

TheMortalOne writes:
17-01-2024 16:49

Not sure why it double posted in same one - Grims Broken Compass. Factory 1.7

I tried to post separately not in the same thread, not sure why it added second one in the second group.

Grim writes:
17-01-2024 22:56

Difficulty - Grims Broken Compass. Factory 1.7

The difference in difficulties affects AI resources. The AI will gain much more resources on Impossible than on Easy.

I'm looking at making other changes to difficulties as well in future updates.
Another update will be available soon, I just haven't had the time to finish it yet. Maybe at the end of this weekend. I will make an post when it's uploaded.

Thank you!

Author: bigcitymama (katerini greece), 25-07-2023 19:06
needs a point - Grims Broken Compass 8.2
fun map not for vicius!
for an easy riding.
too bad the only play i visited underground was my starting castle and pinks territory.
it is no point for all this stuff underground without a final goal .

Grim writes:
24-08-2023 20:24

Thank you! - Grims Broken Compass 8.4

The map is now updated and also a bit harder!
There is no need to go underground, but you can use the dungeons to your advantage if needed. A very experienced player as yourself might not need it but the option is still there.

Try another starting color as they all provide a different experience.
This map is also great to play with friends! (This will for sure give you a challenge)
Thank you!

Author: Mikkel, 25-07-2023 16:45
Co-op? - Grims Broken Compass 8.2
Hi, is it possible to play this map in teams with a friend?

Grim writes:
26-07-2023 10:13

YES! - Grims Broken Compass 8.2

Yes absolutely! Sometimes when I play with friends we play together as a team until the end where we fight eachother! :D

Author: Chris (Australia), 08-07-2023 07:02
Fun Map! - Grims Broken Compass 7.8
I used Necro so I could cruise through.
I ended up getting the angel wings pretty early (got unlucky with skills so no air magic). But once I got the wings, I just flew past the traps to get the best artefacts. There was no point doing any more quests from that point.
I recommend trying to fill artefact areas completely, so you can't just DD or fly into them without killing the guards.

Grim (Sverige) writes:
08-07-2023 14:08

Thank you! - Grims Broken Compass 7.8

Hi! Yes necro is the easiest to play on this map as it says in 'lobby-description' i recommend the other factions for veteran players to get a challenge. Some weak artifacts are obtainable with fly and DD, the strong ones is protected. Thank you!

Author: Grim (Sverige), 12-05-2023 22:37 Like
UPDATED! Is this to hard? - Grims Broken Compass 7.3
UPDATED! Is this to hard?

Author: Grim (Sverige), 07-04-2023 21:49 Like
UPDATED! - Grims Broken Compass 6.7
THE MAP HAS GOTTEN ANOTHER LARGE UPDATE! CHECK IT OUT!

Author: Miloš (Belgrade Serbia), 07-04-2023 05:39
Spell banning - Grims Broken Compass 6.5
Let me explain you something. If you ban some spell in map specifications in HotA they won't appear anywhere (I mean castles, tomes etc.) Even you selected them in all castles. They can only appear if you set it on some magic shrine (there is also magic shrines level 4 in HotA), via spell scroll or via event. It's not like in Complete or Shadow of Death where you can ban spell in map specifications and they can appear in tomes or in aurora borealis. So you don't need to ban that spell in each castle in HotA. You banned only DD and Armageddon in map specifications and you lost time banning that spells again in all castles. You should do that for fly, TP, water walk etc. But you don't need to ban it in castles if you ban it in map specifications. Best regards.

GRIM (Sverige) writes:
07-04-2023 10:02

Thank you! - Grims Broken Compass 6.5

Thank you Milos! :D I have missed that and I will fix it in the next update which I will upload later today!

Grim (Sverige) writes:
07-04-2023 21:39

MAP UPDATED! - Grims Broken Compass 6.7

MAP UPDATED!

Author: Miloš (Belgrade Serbia), 07-04-2023 05:18
Town portal spell - Grims Broken Compass 6.5
Hmm, you set that all colors can be human? Because red and teal still can get town portal spell in their main castle. Others not.

GRIM (Sverige) writes:
07-04-2023 09:59

Thank you! - Grims Broken Compass 6.5

Thank you! Yes all teams is playable! I have an updated version which I will upload later today. I will make sure to fix that before releasing! :D :thumbup:

Grim (Sverige) writes:
07-04-2023 21:39

MAP UPDATED! - Grims Broken Compass 6.7

MAP UPDATED!

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 30-03-2023 22:10 Like
Second Play - Grims Broken Compass 6.2
Played new version.

Still a bit on the easy side, getting DD was much more expensive at least so I didn't get it as early.

Unlimited stats still too cheap, maybe some resource requirements.

Good quests but again, repeatable creature purchases should at least be more than they'd cost normally.

Fun map for intermediate players. Thanks!

Grim (Sverige) writes:
30-03-2023 23:02

Update very soon! - Grims Broken Compass 6.2

Hi! Thank you for great feedback!!
Ive been tinkering some on the map and I have also fixed all of the above!
Ive sent the new version to maps4heroes so it should be available anytime!

Grim (Sverige) writes:
30-03-2023 23:07

UPDATED! - Grims Broken Compass 6.3

UPDATED!

Ja Rite (United States) writes:
31-03-2023 08:20

Thanks again - Grims Broken Compass 6.3

Played on 6.3 beat on day 71 (Month 3 Week 3 Day 1), helps knowing where everything is. Great updates :).

Grim (Sverige) writes:
31-03-2023 22:52

Thank you! :D UPDATED AGAIN! EVEN HARDER!!! - Grims Broken Compass 6.3

Wow that is really early! A new version(6.4) will be available is now sent to admins and will be available anytime! This is going to be the hardest and most polished version yet! BIG BATTLES is promised!!

Grim (Sverige) writes:
31-03-2023 23:57

UPDATED!!! - Grims Broken Compass 6.4

UPDATED!!!

Author: GRIM (Sverige), 25-03-2023 11:37 Like
MAP UPDATED!!! - Grims Broken Compass 6.2
Map updated! Get the newest version now!!

wasilix writes:
25-03-2023 21:24

Is it difficult? - Grims Broken Compass 6.2

By how many notches did you make it more difficult in this update? :)

GRIM (Sverige) writes:
25-03-2023 22:39

Hi Wasilix - Grims Broken Compass 6.2

Hi Wasilix! The map gets harder the longer you go but you have loads of opportunities to both keep up or do an comeback. You can use the map editor as an interactive map if it's to hard :) good luck!

wasilix writes:
25-03-2023 22:59

- - Grims Broken Compass 6.2

Thanks :) I was more concerned that it's going to be too easy :) I checked starting positions, and they all indeed look quite different from each other. I'll check it out, thanks!

GRIM (Sverige) writes:
25-03-2023 23:36

:) - Grims Broken Compass 6.2

Yes every team have very different perks!
Try them out to see what their perk is :)
Pink is probably best to leave to the bots in your case.
Thank you! I'm happy to hear! :D

Grim (Sverige) writes:
31-03-2023 23:57

UPDATED!!!

Author: RXD, 02-03-2023 20:20
thank you - Grims Broken Compass 3.0
very easy

but very fun

one of the most entertaining, random maps for sure

i really liked the comments the monsters made, your sense of humor is good

great work man

Grim (Sverige) writes:
02-03-2023 21:46

Thank you! - Grims Broken Compass 3.0

Thank you very much!!
It was too hard for a while so i have just made it easier, i guess i will turn it up a notch:)
I will increase the difficulty so an updated version which is harder will be out soon.
Try it out with friends! This map really shines when you play it with friends!

Grim (Sverige) writes:
31-03-2023 23:58

UPDATED!!!

Author: Grim (Sverige), 01-03-2023 17:19 Like
Big update! - Grims Broken Compass 3.0
Map has been getting big updates!
Try it out! Now!
DO IT, DO IT!

(If you don't try this map within a month after reading this, you are cursed.)
Big update! - Grims Broken Compass 3.0

Author: grim (Sverige), 06-10-2022 19:32 Like
Thank you! - Grims Broken Compass
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! :D
Different teams play very differently so try playing with another team(color) and see which ones you like the most :)

Author: Jeff (United States), 30-08-2022 20:35 Like
I enjoyed it! - Grims Broken Compass
Fun map. Little too easy perhaps (?). None of the AI really put up much of a struggle.

Bit of a slog near the end, but thankfully I could just use fly (air tome) to bypass all the wandering stack battles on the way to the final red portal.

Lots of cool details and fun stuff to explore! Really enjoyed some of the hero names and descriptions.

Beat it with Castle on 200% difficulty on M4W2D3.

Grim (Sverige) writes:

UPDATED!!!

Author: Jerome Leblanc (Canada), 03-03-2022 17:28
Awesome great work! - Grims Broken Compass
Hello! Played with the teal wizard at impossible... and was super hard and gave a huge challenge but made it with plenty of "load game"z. LOVED it!

A very nice map with nice challenge. But once I found the nice places underground I was already master of the map...

grim rickmer (Sverige) writes:
03-03-2022 20:52

Thank you very much! - Grims Broken Compass

Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked it! :D Yes dominating either of the floors will give huge reward and there is many tactics to use! Try playing different teams they all play very differently and even more so if you play with a friend :D

Grim (Sverige) writes:

UPDATED!!!

Author: grim rickmer (Sverige), 01-03-2022 19:51 Like
UPDATED!! 2022-03-01. - Grims Broken Compass
UPDATED!! 2022-03-01.

Author: Grim (Sweden), 19-02-2022 14:09 Like
Thank you! Map UPDATED!! - Grims Broken Compass
Thank you everyone for your feedback!

Grim (Sweden) writes:
19-02-2022 14:13

Map UPDATED redownload for new version - Grims Broken Compass

Please redownload for the new version!! It's better in every way

Author: ogogo (Vilnius), 15-02-2022 00:59 Like
+1 - Grims Broken Compass
200%
I started on red with random city - got barbarians.
It was hard, but I was lucky. Enemies fights each other - so they was not unbeatable. After I'v got TP and "Tome air magic" with fly - game finished.

I start new game on Pirates side. Not finished yet. It looks - ill lose... My main hero still not got earth magic... i hope he will get :)

MAP IS VERY GOOD! But "FLY" as DD must be banned.
Spawning... Strange empty messages with tiny bonus... empty pandoras..
Its not critical :) Ambushes - sucks.

+1 from me. Thnx for good work.

19-02-2022 14:44

Thank you very much! :) - Grims Broken Compass

Haha yes TP and Fly is a killercombo! I really like to play this map with friends because then you will have to prioritize way more and your friends will also go for those stuff and it often results in tactics and huge battles :) But I will look into it and keep on updating.

Nice! I really like playing as them! My new favourite right now in the updated version is teal :)

Thank you!
DD is banned and is only found through either Quests or in the store for a very heavy price. - It's pretty hard to get right now and you will probably only get it late lategame when everybody is pretty maxxed?

I like to keep Fly available because it makes the game faster and the bots are pretty good at using it as well but I will look into it and maybe block it from mageguild and restrict it to only be available in quests and from map?

All those things should be fixed by now in the new version except Ambushes which indeed sucks ;)

Thank you very much!!

Grim (Sverige) writes:

UPDATED!!!

Author: Delfontes (USA), 10-02-2022 08:29 Like
Decent Map - Grims Broken Compass
Played the 160% probably should have done the 200% one.

Still not done but I just found vendors to basically max out all stats and buy all spells which is a bit too easy. Now my stats are rediculous and I'm using DD to basically take out the map.

Just got cloak of the undead king so legions of liches will be helping my Aislinn slaughter the rest of the map ;).

Thanks for uploading!

Grim Rickmer (Sverige) writes:
19-02-2022 14:20

Thank you for explaining what is wrong or what could be better! I've updated the map now and I will keep on updating it! Please try the new version if you want :)

20-02-2022 02:06

Updates - Grims Broken Compass

stats costs more now and cloak of the undead king is harder to get :) + more updates

20-02-2022 02:07

- Grims Broken Compass

yes the 200% is probably more suited for you :D

Grim (Sverige) writes:

UPDATED!!!

Author: Rita (Russia), 06-02-2022 06:27
10/10 - Grims Broken Compass
Great map! Thank you for your work! I hope we will see more of your maps

Grim Rickmer (Sverige) writes:
19-02-2022 14:17

Thank you very much Rita! I've updated the map now and it's better in every way so if you like it please redownload it and try it out :)

Grim (Sverige) writes:
31-03-2023 23:59

UPDATED!!!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy