Author: 32167 , 23-05-2024 01:31

-- - The Ranger and the Sorceress - Heroes 3 map

I was able to go through the first too weeks without any tips. Dom, Pochatok and Torre have been conquered.
The beginning of the game is very nice, I'll definitely continue playing on the weekends :)
more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 22-05-2024 23:28

Not tested for HOTA - The Ranger and the Sorceress - Heroes 3 map

I don't know - I haven't tested it for HOTA.

Some game parameters (creature stats, secondary skills, spells) are different in HOTA, which might lead to some puzzles becoming unsolvable.

Most puzzles in the beginning are optional, but it would be frustrating to get stuck later in the
more...

Author: Necromancer Steve , 22-05-2024 23:22

Balance - Warlords of Croatia - Heroes 3 map

Dear player, thank you for your insight. I have planned to improve map greatly by rectifying existing mistakes, your comment helps greatly. Aswell as correcting said mistakes you mentioned, I will also redevelop many areas and add more things to do. If you have more observation, you can send me to t more...

Author: 32167 , 22-05-2024 23:20

? - The Ranger and the Sorceress - Heroes 3 map

Is it possible to play the map in HOTA? more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 22-05-2024 23:12

Walkthrough - Week 1 - The Ranger and the Sorceress - Heroes 3 map

Just in case anyone gets stuck in the beginning, here's a walkthrough for the first week: https://youtu.be/D9LS5TKsRqU

Try to solve the puzzles yourself, though :)
more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 22-05-2024 23:10

Interesting guess, but no - The Ranger and the Sorceress - Heroes 3 map

Not exactly - it's a cutscene :) You'll see it once you reach the Hut of the Magi. more...

Author: 32167 , 22-05-2024 23:03

:) - The Ranger and the Sorceress - Heroes 3 map

Is the underground level of your map a stereogram? Wow!!! more...

Author: 32167 , 22-05-2024 15:59

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Yes, you're quite right. more...

Author: Sergei , 22-05-2024 15:50

Where should I go - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I have captured Minas Morgul, Bran Castle and Hrad Houska. I have cleaned up all objects next to these towns. I cannot defeat armies in the harrisons. If I understand correctly, I have to give a guard an amulet of necromancy, steal the CoUK and run away to rescue Kyrre? more...

Author: Ain (Germany), 21-05-2024 00:00

Great map - Dragonpass - Heroes 7 map

Hi,
played this map with a friend and 2 npcs over a weekend. In general a very good looking map with a lot of attention to detail. A refreshing idea with the menagerie and different creatures for each sector.

If I had to nitpick I would say, that the map was a little small for my taste, the cen
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 20-05-2024 22:50

Pirate Bay - Pirate Bay - Heroes 3 map

Thanks. Good map for me more...

Author: Thievy , 20-05-2024 15:55

I wonder what "Fully tested" means to the author - Warlords of Croatia - Heroes 3 map

A huge map with potential to be actually good but also huge gaping holes that need to be rectified:
- several cases of badly designed roads, most unusable, some even made impassable
- zero lighthouses makes the sea a nightmare to navigate
- the start is actually "hard", but while a huma
more...

Author: BraveWeasel (PL), 20-05-2024 00:27

Promising at first, but tragedy! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

DO NOT PLAY! This map has serious bugs that may not allow you to finish (mentioned Basilisk bug). It seems interesting and promising at first, but then to being linear and having bugs in critical parts it is unplayable. Please give me my time back. more...

Author: Lokieto , 19-05-2024 11:09

Use the 5.5 mod and adjust the strength - World At War - Enhanced Edition - Heroes 5 map

With the mapmixer tool.

13k dragons or other stacks are easily killable if one has certain artifacts and spells.

The map is maybe a bit large but offers enough possibilities of exploration for 8 players, sadly, the AI of HOMM55 still lacks faster reasoning and the duel ai is subpar.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Adrienne - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Adrienne - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Adrienne - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Adrienne

Heroes 3: The Restoration of Eratia

To win, you must find the Grail. However, if Adrienne is defeated in combat, the scenario is lost.

Added: 08-05-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Adrienne's Revenge | Time of Prophecy | Rattlesnake Canyon | Magic Three

NO opinions

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy