Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Astral Venice - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Astral Venice - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Astral Venice - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Astral Venice

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

While aristocratic factions squabble over fabulous wealth of the Most Serene City, evil conspirators plot the overthrow of the Republic. Beware the clandestine Council of Ten (blue), treacherous Papal forces (red) and the Genoese lodge (teal)!

Added: 21-07-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The First Circle | Magician, Warrior and Master | Adventure for the Grail | Balance

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 08-04-2024 12:37
LUNA RULES...NECROMANT COLLECTING... - Astral Venice
Played for greens,but didnt know about Gem with summon boat-it could be saves for me one or two weeks.Started with Earth tom of magic and TP and berserk in magic guilde(checked during start).Finished on 4-4-7.In the end of third month took necromant for collecting liches-200k during a week...etc.Very very nice map.Played long time ago with version In wake of gods and finished in 2 month-coz lucky to take prisoner necromant(with 66th level) in the upper left underground corner.The map is very difficult to amateur players.Good luck for everybody and enjoy it!Brown tent is behind inferno town anf sulfur dragons.I was using Graal for own town for luck=+2 moral +2 luck +space for good artifacts(Ville de angels=+2 for moral).Anna foscary was sitting in the town,collecting windmills and making sharpshooters-coz her status is not suitable for big combats.Luna,Grindan,Dragon,Hugo foscary...later Gelar,Maria,Stella and necromant with wisdom,all magics,attack and pathfinding.

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 12-08-2023 04:21 Like
Cool, but Dimension Door should've been banned - Astral Venice
Just finished this map on 5-3-1 (green).

1. I was lucky to hire Gem, who starts with the Summon Boat spell, early in the game. This gave me early access to the creature dwellings and whirlpools.
2. One of the Spellbinder's Hats is poorly guarded (I guess it's a bug). Once I got it, the rest of the game got much easier.
3. There are several warnings that Teal (Dungeon) will be a threat, but in the end he was quite mediocre.
4. Capturing the last Red's town (Avignon) was scary. I did using using Expert Berserk, though I suppose it can also be done with Forgetfulness + Force Field.
5. I didn't bother hunting down the remaining heroes who are programmed to stand still - just waited for a week for them to perish.

Платон мне друг (Latvia) writes:
08-04-2024 12:34

IMBA - Astral Venice

I didnt expect Gem from creator.Very cool that you found this.

Author: Ngon Com (Vietnam), 01-06-2021 13:04
Much challenge! - Astral Venice
I only finish this map when play Necropolis, get Cloak of the Undead King and win!
Much challenge! - Astral Venice

Author: Homura, 11-03-2018 12:10 Like
Great Map - Astral Venice
This is another gorgeously and professionally designed map from the maker of the map "The Fall of Atlantis". Although having great fun playing it, somehow a few key computer players (especially Teal) played really poorly and didn't make the threat they were supposed to make, making the game relatively easy. My suggestion is try beating this map with as few reloads as possible.

Homura writes:
11-03-2018 12:12

Re - Astral Venice

As a side note, never found the brown tent, but it's not necessary.

Ishae writes:
14-04-2020 21:31

RE - Astral Venice - Astral Venice

Unfortunately, I did not have the same experience.

When I tried the map, Teal had a hero with several stacks of 'Zounds' units and Dimension Door just a few months into the game.

Map seemed cool but was impossible to beat that.

Author: Momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada), 30-08-2017 21:58
Review - Astral Venice
Thank you to the map maker for this map, keep up the good work. I liked the map it is overcrowded with artifacts and quests so the only difficulties i had was the first month of playing, fairly easy after that. Map is interesting but with some edits you can make it great. Thank you for your work

Author: Sasha (Canada), 24-07-2017 04:13
Welcome back Milan - Astral Venice
Havent seen maps from you since Atlantis map.
Interesting map to the point when you get Spellbinder hat which ruins the difficulty. Basically, you defeat lots of lvl 7 monsters and get it for free. This is in my opinion drawback of this map.

Author: Marmot (Belarus), 23-07-2017 11:04
Very good - Astral Venice
"Forgotten" ; old map from author of well known map "The Fall of Atlantis". I finished it some days ago and send it to this site.
This map is rather hard but very interesting.
Here also some info from author:
---------
There are four playable fractions which start rather weak, but have lots of opportunity to grow fast. Computer players are incredibly powerful, but locked in the beginning - as the time passes, their chances of attacking you increase, so the time is of the essence. Every playable fraction has some special advantage: for instance, Conflux is extremely dependent on the sea power and resources in the beginning, Necropolis has lots of refugee camps, etc. Use them wisely! Navigation is extremely important, as well as the external dwellings (especially those of dragons!). Water walk, Fly and Dimension Door are banned, and can be obtained only in special locations.
---------
My full review in russian: http://forum.heroesw orld.ru/showpost.php ?p=1017123

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy