Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Conquest Universe ult ed - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Conquest Universe ult ed - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Conquest Universe ult ed - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Conquest Universe ult ed

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Ultimate Edition and 1.6 version with 150 new quests over 100 new events 25 new bosses some older bosses reworked and a complete reworking of the map.

Added: 10-06-2020

Heroes 3 maps: Ring of Greater Conjuration | Battle for Supremacy | A magia ereje | Dragon's Island of Evil (2)

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

Author: syu77 (korea), 12-04-2024 07:22
Good game - Conquest Universe ult ed
15-1-5 End
Good game - Conquest Universe ult ed

Author: Yela, 15-11-2023 09:42
hi - Conquest Universe ult ed
if I remember corectly, in this area there is a shrine with the magic immunity spell, use one stack to fight the farie dragons with spell imunity

Author: Asylum, 15-11-2023 07:07
stuck again - Conquest Universe ult ed
So I made some progress since yesterday but I got stuck again. I killed all visible heroes like Bow Queen etc. and it seems like my only way to go is beating 4k Azure and/or Fearie dragons, which does not seem appealing with my 400 titans and 7,7k sharps. Is there other way I missed or do I really need to somehow kill those?... (I got purple/white/red tents)
stuck again - Conquest Universe ult ed

Asylum writes:
16-11-2023 03:19

shrine - Conquest Universe ult ed

Nope, there is no shrine. I even opened map editor and searched for it. And by that, I still don't know what to do.

Yela writes:
16-11-2023 11:29

. - Conquest Universe ult ed

not even force field?

Asylum writes:
16-11-2023 14:12

- - Conquest Universe ult ed

Nope, force field is obtained later

Yela writes:
24-11-2023 12:31

hi - Conquest Universe ult ed

idk if ur still stuck here but I started to play the map again, the way i did the azure fight was by getting an ammo cart, move titans in the first slot next to the cart survive the first two stacks of azure attacking the titans, blind those two stacks then spam rez and kill the others then with slow u can teleport arround to kill the last 2 stacks.
the faririe dragons are super rng.
get as many golems with you as you can, all ur titans and one phoenix. I beat the fairies by blinding each stack then rezz the titans back up and kill one by one with blind after each attack.
Now im stuck on black beard no idea how i did it the last time, cant beat him by puttin titans behind his tent

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
24-11-2023 14:29

Blackbeard - Conquest Universe ult ed

The only way to beat him with this strat is to release and build up Deadshot hero first. After clearing azure and fearies, you need to go via quest guards asking for 4000 archers and 4000 wizards. Deadshot should be able to erase each behemot stack much faster. First you kill golems and behemots, then ancient ones.

Author: Asylum, 14-11-2023 04:28
skills - Conquest Universe ult ed
what skills do I need? i can't take archery and logistics because all 4 magics are needed, i also can't take intelligence

Asylum writes:
14-11-2023 05:31

pirate1 - Conquest Universe ult ed

also, how do I even deal with Pirate1? i can almost kill her, but i am too low on mana nad i can't progress further without killing her, because it is not possible for me to kill 15 black dragons with 6 titans

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
14-11-2023 21:40

One way - Conquest Universe ult ed

Take blind, then go in water ;there is a crystal dragon in hidden event.

Author: Cristian Mures (London,UK), 07-05-2023 01:39 Like
Blackbeard skills - Conquest Universe ult ed
Does Blackbeard have same skills no matter what or it's some random build?I don't remember exactly : first time I killed him around 10th month and I don't recall he had tactics; now I killed him in 9/2/6 and he had it(still same strat applied ).Beside that,this boss made useless some quests - no more 4k enchanters or archers giveaway because Minoguards can be reached from the same side (500 cyclops and 200 behemoths will do )

Author: Casualplayer (crazyland), 11-08-2022 16:49
Fights are rigged - Conquest Universe ult ed
Dear casual player, the maker doesnt want you to know that this map isnt for the casual one. Every fight is rigged and only overpowering or knowing the strat the way to complete the map.

Hope I saved some of you some valueable lifetime.

Author: Orthodox (France), 02-05-2022 15:17
Is it supposed to be? - Conquest Universe ult ed
I realised after beating the Pirate2, that I'm able to access the area protected by the purple tent by the boat left by the Pirate inside the purple gate. I'm allowed to board and pass the gate even without visiting the tent. I think I'm not supposed to be able to do so.

PS. Still playing, great map so far.

Author: myth7676 (Canada), 08-10-2021 15:59
boragus - Conquest Universe ult ed
has anyone beaten boragus? how? thanks

Author: myth7676 (Canada), 29-09-2021 12:20
where do i learn slow? - Conquest Universe ult ed
where do i learn slow? thanks

Author: cenki1905, 26-09-2021 03:03 Like
how to win? - Conquest Universe ult ed
there some bug.. u cant go to that castle so how we gonna win this game?
how to win? - Conquest Universe ult ed

cenki1905 writes:
26-09-2021 03:05

another one - Conquest Universe ult ed

another one

cenki1905 writes:
26-09-2021 03:09

another one

cenki1905 writes:
30-09-2021 00:06

finally fnsh it :D - Conquest Universe ult ed

dimension let me fnish the game.
Eearly game very hard if u hate lose any creatures :D but mid game normal and late game super easy. btw come on man why so many trash items? and u didnt let us sell them bcuz we dont know which quest gonna ask them... at the end i understand i should sell all items they all usesless only some set items need.. i wasted so many time for trash items bcuz i tryed keep save all of them

finally fnsh it :D - Conquest Universe ult ed

Author: cenki1905 (istanbul, Turkey), 04-09-2021 09:05 Like
hey - Conquest Universe ult ed
after spend so many hours im here i love this map its hard but very fun to play
hey - Conquest Universe ult ed

cenki1905 (istanbul, Turkey) writes:
06-09-2021 23:22

painfully but also fun - Conquest Universe ult ed

early game so hard but i think its gonna be easy. im playing latest map

painfully but also fun - Conquest Universe ult ed

cenki1905 (istanbul, Turkey) writes:
09-09-2021 09:06

Robin hood! - Conquest Universe ult ed

still playing with robin hood

Robin hood! - Conquest Universe ult ed

Author: inzamix (Roman,Ro), 13-06-2021 02:17 Like
and final edition finished - Conquest Universe ult ed
good map although kind of long.
and final edition finished - Conquest Universe ult ed

Author: Asylumek, 31-05-2021 22:04
what version? - Conquest Universe ult ed
hey, for what hota version is this map created? 1.5.4 or 1.6.1? if for 1.5.4, can it still be completed on 1.6.1 without errors and bugs?

maygwan writes:
01-06-2021 07:08

1.6.1 - Conquest Universe ult ed

that is the version and havent tried or tested on 1.5 but i doubt it

Author: Сергей Кармацкий, 30-03-2021 14:05
застрял - Conquest Universe ult ed
где мне взять лук вишневого дерева и тетеву из волоса единорога чтоб открыть проход для дальнейшего прохождения?

maygwan writes:
30-03-2021 18:40

in water - Conquest Universe ult ed

nr galahads home south of titanic

VAno writes:
03-07-2021 22:46

Conquest Universe - Conquest Universe ult ed

не могу найти эти артефарты, лук и титеву, если есть скрин то очень поможет, спасибо

Author: Lolmao, 24-02-2021 20:34
Blackbeard - Conquest Universe ult ed
Blackbeard is too op.
High Morale, teleport, immune to blind, slow is useless. cant block them.
there is no way to put the phoenixes to guard the titans and archangels, they move too quick and tactics dont work in this battle, he either starts with haste or teleports the b behemots in and u cant make a formation anymore to block them, even if by a miracle u get the formation the morale will bite ur ass, the phoenixes dont ressurect after hero rez or archangels rez, he will cast magic arrow on the clones too.
how on earth is this fight supposed to be done, also my stack of titans bearly kills any behemots even if i win by a miracle the losses will be huge.
verry nice map so far but what the heck is this fight

maygwan writes:
30-03-2021 18:36

did u build up gwain?. - Conquest Universe ult ed

?.

inzamix (Roman,Ro) writes:
13-06-2021 02:20

blackbeard - Conquest Universe ult ed

hide titans behind his tent, block with phoenix, keep ressurecting it.

Sulim81 (Poland) writes:
22-11-2023 20:32

Gwain? - Conquest Universe ult ed

You mean deadshot?

Author: Gongwazy (Poland), 24-02-2021 14:28
Version - Conquest Universe ult ed
What version do you suggest to play this map?

Author: Yela, 21-02-2021 14:55
Pendant of second sight - Conquest Universe ult ed
Can't use blind vs pirate 2 or Bow queen, they-re both immune to blind and bow queen has anti magic spell too
I can block the Pirate 2 to come into my land but then what? bow queen will just trap me too when I go for unicorn king and cant get the elves to unlock the quest guard at ramp[art because of bow queen running around,and any stacks of their army can just one shot my titans and beacuse of ani magic cant do it with slow either

Author: maygwan, 21-02-2021 14:45
you can get blind - Conquest Universe ult ed
To deal with pirate 2 even very early on, Bow queen is very tough and only a handful will beat her early but the game has challenges and you need to overcome them.

Author: Yela, 21-02-2021 00:18
Pirate 2 and Bow queen - Conquest Universe ult ed
How am I supposed to beat these two without forgetfull spell/
Pirate 2 is right behind me capturing everytime and will make it hardcer for me to complete quests while bow qeen blocks me from goig any further, theres no way to block pirate 2, from the start she can just go thru the gate even tho its stacked with boats and she can have sctule boat eventualy by visiting a shrine so the ideea to block her at the rampart vilage its not gonna work.
Did i miss that spell? i checked the editor and i cant seem to find it.
I dont theres a way for my 100 titans, 4 crystal dragons to hold vs thousands of sharps, and enchanters, not even counting the other thousand of archers.
any tips?

maygwan writes:
21-02-2021 18:10

you can block both - Conquest Universe ult ed

dig will stop pirate2 if you can;t face him yet You can free Gunnar who has summon boat. Bow Queen doesn't have scuttle boat spell,so you can block the way between Sherwood and Lancelot Home while you free King Arthur. There are things that can be done it will not be an easy journey though.

Yela writes:
21-02-2021 21:25

Bow queen has Scutle boat - Conquest Universe ult ed

Bow queen starting point has 2 shrines, one with summon boat and second with scutle boat. or im missing something here?

maygwan writes:
22-02-2021 10:58

next area - Conquest Universe ult ed

Once you move into the next area you get the forgetful spell and orb of inibition just let queen do what she needs to while you fetch the spell. It is just before unicorn king.

Yela writes:
22-02-2021 20:19

HAD TO RESTART - Conquest Universe ult ed

I trapped her in a lake at the rampart town with holes and a hero blocking the only way to land, eventually killed her but had to restart cause Merlin doesnt have intelect skill, I don't know how that happened should've been more carefull

maygwan writes:
22-02-2021 21:10

you want water magic too - Conquest Universe ult ed

that defo helps on map

Author: Wolf (România), 24-01-2021 00:51
Game freeze month 63 - Conquest Universe ult ed
I'm at Satan; but games freeze on blue turn 63-1-7; very frustrating map, from those 63 month, 30 of them i just end turn without moving heroes, for the money; the bosses are just insane, you have to get lots of stacks, for each of them, with various strategies; but it's not entertaining, it's rather boring and frustrating.

Author: Thaeek, 03-11-2020 13:29
Freeze - Conquest Universe ult ed
Hi,the game freeze with blue player turn
Freeze - Conquest Universe ult ed

Author: Garrik, 25-10-2020 05:10 Like
Where is pirate Poopo? - Conquest Universe ult ed
In order to past the quest guard in front of Adam,I need to defeat pirate Poopo.
But where is him? I couldn't find him.

Thaeek writes:
03-11-2020 20:15

find - Conquest Universe ult ed

Do you find Popo or Adam.I beat Eve,but havent where must go,its impossible.

Orthodox writes:
16-10-2022 09:29

Poopo is in the orange area - Conquest Universe ult ed

Started to get worried also about not finding him, but eventually stumbled upon Poopo while cleaning the 'orange' area.

Poopo is in the orange area - Conquest Universe ult ed

Author: Garrik, 24-10-2020 16:29 Like
Where is pirate Poopo? - Conquest Universe ult ed
In order to past the quest guard in front of Adam,I need to defeat pirate Poopo.
But where is him? I couldn't find him.

Author: Ruslana (Warsaw), 21-10-2020 16:44
pirate - Conquest Universe ult ed
just started ult ed.
Got blind, have 8 titans, even found a hidden crystal dragon. but anyway a nasty Pirate with 180 corsairs beats me like peanuts, what is more- trolls (450) next to Gwain join him!

Author: maygwan (D), 02-10-2020 12:06
he will come out - Conquest Universe ult ed
But if u are going early u will need 20 crystal dragons to pass quest

Author: maygwan (D), 02-10-2020 12:03
There are ways - Conquest Universe ult ed
You just gotta find them :)

Author: Danny (Somewhere, Earth), 02-10-2020 02:24 Like
Can't get to Pirate2. How? - Conquest Universe ult ed
I have boots of levitation, I can see, using scouting from Gunnar, his land and I already went to Minotaurus and visited Purple Key Tent. How do I get to Pirate2 land to kill him?

Danny (Somewhere, Earth) writes:
02-10-2020 18:09

Screenshots - Conquest Universe ult ed

Hi maygwan, thank you for replying.
Here is a gallery of screenshots I just took to explain the situation:

https://postimg.cc/g allery/WpWRTFm

01 - general situation. I'm, there with both of them. Gunnar has scouting and 2 spyglasses which allows me to see a lot into nearby land
02 - as you can see Merlin can pass over water, as he has boots of levitation. Notice the status message (cursor is not visible in screenshots) that I have my mouse over the pirate. Can't reach him
03 - As you can see I've already visited the tent, so passing the border gate is not a problem
04 - In the beginning of the game, to stop him from coming and landing on my side I've dug a hole. Mouse is over it hence is visible in status bar, also Merlin destination is set to it in this screenshot
05 - Trying to scuttle his boat is not possible. But I should have plenty of room around it to land into his side.

As you can see he already removed the quest guard requiring crystal dragons and tried to come to my land. Also notice it's month 52, while he tried to come to me in like 5th month, very early in the game hence why I've dug the hole.
Any advice?

maygwan (D) writes:
03-10-2020 11:56

well digging the hole - Conquest Universe ult ed

That has stopped him from leaving the place but you can still finish map as he dies once u take all tan towns. Those pic link is broken so i cant see. You can get water walk and try that later on or u will get a hero with fly and ddoor very late.

03-10-2020 15:48

Link has space - Conquest Universe ult ed

There is a space in "gallery" in above link. delete the space and the link will work. So then there is no way to get to his land? And the strategy is to not get that neutral castle? Why put it there then if that's the idea?

03-10-2020 16:05

DDoor and fly - Conquest Universe ult ed

Ahh, Sorry. I didn't read the part about DDoor and fly. If that's the case then it's OK.

maygwan (D) writes:
03-10-2020 19:33

u might get there - Conquest Universe ult ed

He is supposed to come out and then u can use the ship but the holes stopped him so water walk might work but yes u could use the castle but it wont make a super huge difference. You will get a hero with every spell really late so can use them or wait 7 days.

Author: Dmitrii (Prague, Czech Republic (St. Petersburg, Russia)), 04-09-2020 16:16 Like
This is the best map I ever played - Conquest Universe ult ed
50 months of in-game time. Challenging battles and quests. Huge amount of work behind the map. Many thanks! It was awesome!

maygwan (D) writes:
02-10-2020 12:03

Glad you enjoyed it and finished it - Conquest Universe ult ed

It is always great to here when my time and effort is appreciated ty

Author: Heroeslady, 14-08-2020 22:56
Gorguard - Conquest Universe ult ed
Hello,

Any idea how to defeat the heroes with the gordons? In the previous version we were able to cast blind, unfortunately not this time. It is really frustrating, the same strategy as at the minos (1pack of titan and the rest phoenixes/angels does not work.

Thank you

Pechkin (Russia) writes:
05-04-2021 05:07

=( - Conquest Universe ult ed

Spent 2 hours on different battle options, came to the conclusion that you can win by accumulating titans for 10-15 months at a rate of 26 per week and cyclops (4k joined in one place), is this really the only option? : )

Pechkin (Russia) writes:
05-04-2021 14:01

=) - Conquest Universe ult ed

After 5 months of inactivity (27 current), defeated the Gorguard, having 2433 titans and 3x5x2 a / p. I'm very tired of this fight, but there is another one ahead of us -_-

maygwan writes:
05-04-2021 14:11

most folk - Conquest Universe ult ed

Have finished map by that many months u can beat gorgon guys with about 800 titans but each player is different. You are meant to figure out the battles and win that way even 2400 titans wont help you later in the map

Pechkin (Russia) writes:
05-04-2021 14:28

I did not find another option for victory, but it became clear that it was possible to cope with a smaller number, but not 800 =) I did not grow up to that, although I have been playing for 20 years =)

Pechkin (Russia) writes:
05-04-2021 15:06

Gorguardlv2 is much easier, half of the field is covered with 1-2 stacks.300 titans would cope there,in half a day =)

Author: corn flakes (Belgium), 16-07-2020 19:37
Another masterpiece from maygwan - Conquest Universe ult ed
Really enjoyed playing the map... maygwan is one of best Heroes 3 mapmakers! keep up your great work!!

maygwan (D) writes:
17-07-2020 07:01

glad you enjoyed it - Conquest Universe ult ed

It does need some touching up and the end battles need sorting in future but for the first version its playable and enjoyable.

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy