Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about World of Chaos - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map World of Chaos - heroes 3 mapsDownload map World of Chaos - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> World of Chaos

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Open World 2 vs 6 lots of detail, quests, resources, armies and battles.

Added: 28-02-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Lost world | Undead islands | Возвращение домой | Мочилово

| 1-30 | 31-39 |

Author: Hung (Ha noi), 19-02-2024 16:44
Hdbdud - World of Chaos
Ok
Hung

Author: dodo, 26-11-2023 10:27
great map - World of Chaos
Nightmare2 hero was tough, spent almost every my army to beat him. enjoyed a lot thank you

Author: YOURMOM (TvojaRic), 30-11-2022 00:19
- World of Chaos
Total bs map, in first month neigboor attacked me with 20 blue drakes and aproximatelly 30k army .. GG STUPID MAP DONT DOWNLOAD

Author: Grimraven (Vancouver, WA, USA), 14-11-2022 03:57 Like
Few things - World of Chaos
Why I liked this map:

1) Very detailed and beautifully made
2) Challenging, especially early on, when you have to expect your main town to be taken by week 3.
3) Interesting idea to ban Clone and Berserk, so that you can only obtain them later
4) AI Heroes are very strong. I remember thinking I have this in the bag, when I attacked Nightmare V2 without looking and lost :)

Why I did not like this map :( :

1) Too much of a maze, which becomes kind of annoying towards the end, when all your map is explored from Grail, but you still have to spend 5 min just to figure out where to go.

2) QUESTS and PANDORA rewards were the MOST disappointing in this map.

You fight 5000 gold dragons to get 500 Grand elves. I mean come on.
Or you fight 9000 crystal dragons to open Pandora box and you get 1000 peasants. Really? How does that make any sense? Towards the end of the game I just stopped bothering with pandoras and quest seekers, because the rewards were just trash.

There was only very few pandora boxes that were worth something - like the one giving berserk, and the quest seeker that asks for angelic alliance and gives 200 azures...but even that is not something, where you open a box and go WOW!

Really big let down, because pandoras and quest seekers is where you can expect magic to happen, and I feel like in this map, this factor was completely taken away.

I remember one other quest seeker, that asks for 7 different artifacts that are totally random, and you think ok, it would be hard to collect them so maybe worth a try- NOPE! Here is your 300 fangram reward...

oh and a purple tent bug...
Plus in the current version of HOTA Cloak of the undead king no longer gives Liches, only skeletons.

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 31-01-2022 13:33
World of Chaos - World of Chaos
Прошел карту за 302 дня.
Плюсы:
- большая локация, много битв
- нелинейная карта, выбор пути прохождения
- было 3-4 битвы с сильными противниками (в начале и середине игры)
Минусы:
- куча ненужных квестов и ящиков пандоры
- часть карты с бесполезными локациями
- горы одинаковых артефактов после битв
- в конце игры, когда у меня был берсерк, клон и сфера уязвимости, все противники были очень слабыми
Итог:
немного разочарован картой, прошел ее до конца просто из спортивного интереса.
В любом случае, автору спасибо. Считаю, что у этого автора есть карты намного интереснее

Author: Qrazy (Hungary), 28-12-2021 13:55 Like
purple keymaster - World of Chaos
Great map, really enjoyed it, thanks for making it!

Just noticed three things:
- in order to get to the purple keymaster tent, you have to kill a fairy dragon, which you cant, because you dont have the purple key
- the sign said, that you will learn dimension door in the end of that way, but you wont, because you cannot learn banned spells from tomes
- in the middle underground, you cant go to the conflux from the subterrain gate because of a mushroom. i dont know, if thats intended or not :)

Barbara (Polska) writes:
01-09-2022 11:21

help purple keymaster and gate - World of Chaos

I have the same problem, to get to the purple keymaster tent I need to pass the purple gate :( is it a bug? Is there some work around? I played this map for 16 heroes months, please help :D

Barbara (Polska) writes:
01-09-2022 11:22

help needed - World of Chaos

@Maygwan :)

BenS (Seattle, USA) writes:
12-11-2022 23:15

Purple gate unpassable :/ - World of Chaos

:( I just ran into this as well, can't kill the faerie's because they're behind the purple gate... which you can't get to because you have to kill the faerie's.

Author: Cave (ch), 05-09-2021 02:34
Version 2.0 is indeed quite challenging - World of Chaos
> I have updated the map and made a lot of changes including a *much more challenging* ...

Thanks man, just got Vidomina with 9k thunderbirds who capture the starting towns on 1-4.
Please consider fixing this somehow ))

Cave (ch) writes:
09-09-2021 00:17

Great map - World of Chaos

The map is great - thanks!

Author: dr.renta, 20-08-2021 08:46
DD - World of Chaos
How can i get into this area?
147;120

dr.renta writes:
20-08-2021 09:00

Nevermind - World of Chaos

I miss the path on right:)

Author: Yuriy (Kyiv), 11-05-2021 04:04
Great map, great time - World of Chaos
For my opinion it would be great to add some Altars of Sacrifice. After each battle I got tons of garbage artefacts and its annoying to return to towns every time on Gigantic maps.

It was the longest Heroes game for me. Thank you. You are my favorite map maker, btw.

maygwan writes:
11-05-2021 06:49

Glad you liked it - World of Chaos

THANX i will defo look into adding more sacrifice alters in any future updates.

Author: ebro, 22-04-2021 03:44 Like
Thanks for a fun map - World of Chaos
Pretty cool map, maygwan, thanks for making it, I appreciate all the work you put in. I enjoyed the early and middle game most probably as that was when there was some danger posed by the AI, but once I got the Horn it didn't take long to get to an absolutely ludicrous stack of fangarms, think my final count was 262k or something. That plus Orb of Invulnerability was a bit OP to say the least. I think if you wanted to make it even more challenging you could give the AI heroes that are just on standby underground massive armies of non-living creatures so they're not just fangarm farms. By the time most of those heroes make their appearances my two main heroes' stats were way ahead of them so the fights were a little lopsided, and each hero ended up being an easy 10k+ fangarm cache. Other than that, my only comment would be that forcing Crag Hack to have Interference is basically like giving him Ballistics, honestly anything would be better than Interference. Thanks again, look forward to your next map.

maygwan writes:
22-04-2021 09:25

Thanx for feedback - World of Chaos

Thanx for the feedback i released a clan war version of it too where you can choose the faction and play. Also got four other maps just released so go ahead and give those a try.

Author: MIMUL (Perth, Australia), 18-04-2021 05:33
massive purple hero arrived week 4 - World of Chaos
Hi anyone help me out here, I just started map and a hero arrives on my island with over 500 Hydra??????

maygwan writes:
18-04-2021 06:49

just avoid him - World of Chaos

No point in taking a fight you cannot win

Author: Marek Wr (Wroclaw, Poland), 16-04-2021 02:32 Like
Great map, but many issues with AI - World of Chaos
First of all, great map and I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I found a big issue with this map related to AI which made it super easy, and I played the newest version.
In starting place, where all castles are close to each other, its very easy to conquer enemy castles with all units that AI receives from boost on day 60 - first I managed very easily to conquer 2 Cove castles, both having 500 haspids (!) to buy, then the same was with Citadel. It happens when border guard protecting these castles were not open yet by AI players (can be open on 3rd month), they just dont buy any units in such case.
Because of that after some time, I easily conquered all remaining castles on this island mostly without fighting any of their main heroes. Month 4 just started and I already have the strongest army, defeated 2 players, and chasing weak opponents now.

Btw easy trick to block the way to 2 Cove castles - just place 2 weak heroes near the coast, and noone can enter this area :)
Great map, but many issues with AI - World of Chaos

Marek Wr (Wroclaw, Poland) writes:
16-04-2021 02:44

re: Great map, but many issues with AI - World of Chaos

You could fix this AI bug eg. by placing swan ponds before entrance to all castles, so that before entering castles, any heroes must enter the pond and therefore be forced skip their turn. And then, AI would have time to react eg by teleporting their hero to castle, or just buy all units for defence

maygwan writes:
16-04-2021 09:02

I can look at fixing that - World of Chaos

In a further update thanx for playing map.

Author: Albin (Sweden), 29-03-2021 13:21
I liked it - thanks for a great map! - World of Chaos
But I think I was a bit quick to downolad it. I didn't have to fight most of the opponent heroes because I just took their castles. I guess I should've waited for the 2.0 version?

And btw, I think I had like 6-7 heroes with full backpacks containing Admiral Hats. Is there really use for that many...?

Thanks anyway for a nice map!

maygwan writes:
29-03-2021 13:34

in new version - World of Chaos

The ai is much more difficult and there are a load of quests for Admiral hat as well has other fixes.

Author: wuxiangjinxing (China), 15-03-2021 19:58
Fly and DD not available? - World of Chaos
I'm playing with HOTA 1.61 and even I get the Tome of Air, I cannot cast fly and DD because the two spells are banned in this map. Is it intentional that those two spells (as well as berserk, and some other banned ones) are ABSOLUTELY not achievable in this map?

maygwan writes:
15-03-2021 23:20

beserk fly n dd r banned - World of Chaos

in this version yes but horn is there to make up for it.

Author: maygwan, 13-03-2021 15:58
this release has no co op - World of Chaos
When i do another update i will add the co op version

Author: Sandra, 13-03-2021 15:05
allies - World of Chaos
Tried to play as allies, but I could onlt play as single player...
Can this be fixed please? :)

maygwan writes:
13-03-2021 19:26

if you send me an email - World of Chaos

maygwan@yahoo.com i will make a co op map just for you just include wether you are playing it alone with ai help or if you and one other are doing it together.

Sandra Svensson (Sverige) writes:
18-03-2021 20:19

Coop - World of Chaos

Hi!

I play it together with my partner :)
And Thank you so much for creating it!

Sincerely,
Sandra

Janosch (Germany) writes:
14-05-2021 23:47

Co-Op - World of Chaos

Hi,

the maps sounds awesome and I would love to play it with my wife in co-op as allies, too. Do you know when you will release the co-op version?

Keep up the great work!

maygwan writes:
15-05-2021 08:37

there is a clan war version - World of Chaos

you can choose 8 humans and there is co op if u choose teal n purple just search for it

Janosch (Germany) writes:
15-05-2021 13:02

thanks - World of Chaos

for the hint!

Author: maygwan, 11-03-2021 06:27
hmmm - World of Chaos
Never left town that is unusual first time ive heard this also are you playing 2.0?

Author: maygwan, 11-03-2021 06:26
Multiple ways - World of Chaos
There are multiple ways to get to that town the black and yellow two way portals are just 2 ways. ddoor is also on the map There is also a purple and green two way all will get you there.

Author: Jeff (St. Louis, USA), 10-03-2021 23:57 Like
Stuck Right At The End - World of Chaos
So I enjoyed this map immensely and have just about beaten it... but think I ran into a bug. Green's last town (Watergate - underground, upper left) is inaccessible.

The hero won't leave the town and so won't get into the boat and so won't pick up the treasure chests and so I can't land a boat on the lava part just to the east of his base. He never took the cove towns right by there either.

Is this as bug, or am I missing something? Are Dimension door or fly available anywhere to bypass this?

Up to this point, the map was awesome! But it stinks not to be able to beat it right at the end.

maygwan writes:
11-03-2021 06:31

Also - World of Chaos

There is still a landing point nr boat and you can scuttle any boats in the way im not sure of problem you are having?.

Jeff (St. Louis, USA) writes:
11-03-2021 21:43

Picture of the issue - World of Chaos

Here's the issue. Last town. Inaccessible because I can't land because of portal and chest.

Not sure what version I'm on...

Picture of the issue - World of Chaos

maygwan writes:
12-03-2021 08:39

looks like old version - World of Chaos

2.0 is newer version with much harder ai but this version still has Dimension door and have you tried water walk from ice or sand area with a logistic expert?. ddoor is located 118 55 1 in map editor or underground nr the whirlpool. But if you want a different more rewarding experience try 2.0 where all blocks fixd and ai will ruin your weekend.

Jeff (St. Louis, USA) writes:
13-03-2021 22:37

Hmmm - World of Chaos

I might have to try the new version. Waterwalk won't let me land on either the chest or one way exit portal and the tome of air doesn't give me dimension door or fly (I guess because they're disabled on the map?).

maygwan writes:
14-03-2021 08:50

tome of air - World of Chaos

even disabled you should get it to work but the new version has all fixes and is a much more challenging ai for a better experience just dload the version thats on here right now as its fully updated.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 10-03-2021 18:00
admiral hats - World of Chaos
2 months on that thrilling map and allready thinking of starting an admiral hat manifactury!
comme on man whats all this hats for?
im spending half of the game adjusting the 2 pieces in one...
are they to sacrifice for expirience?
i preffer to let enemy flee with their damn hats then get suddenly a full invetory.
also i read that creatures join?
i thought diplomacy is banned and all creatures are set to savage.

Author: myth (Romania, Belgium), 10-03-2021 14:16 Like
thanks! - World of Chaos
i got pretty excited when i've seen ur name up here on new uploaded maps. finished it. thanks. great map!

maygwan writes:
10-03-2021 15:51

2.0 is released - World of Chaos

ty the new version is now live 2.0 lots of differences and a challenging ai try it out. If you have played it already try it using the other faction either human or barbarian.

Author: maygwan, 10-03-2021 12:13
Version 2.0 is out today - World of Chaos
I have updated the map and made a lot of changes including a much more challenging ai inc a epic boss and changed a huge amount if you have played the map already i urge you to have a second go and you will realize the changes immediately. You will know when you get the updated version as it will say vrsion 2.0

maygwan writes:
10-03-2021 15:53

2.0 is released - World of Chaos

2.0 is live dload it now!

Author: Ferdinand (Munich), 10-03-2021 01:52
help! - World of Chaos
I can not find the admiral's hat :(

maygwan writes:
10-03-2021 15:53

Admiral hat - World of Chaos

It is in the left corner just below The Twilight Zone.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 09-03-2021 21:10
2 months on that thrilling map and allready thinking of starting an admiral hat manifactury!
i preffer to let enemy flee with their damn hats then get suddenly a full invetory.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 09-03-2021 18:57

maygwan writes:
09-03-2021 20:16

hats - World of Chaos

I am improving the map esp ai difficulty and ive added quite a few quests for hats. All creatures r set to savage and dip banned but i guess if army powerful enough maybe savage joins too. You can sell the hats for xp in a few places too. Improved version out soon once few more tests.

Author: maygwan, 09-03-2021 09:37
Thanx for feedback and good report - World of Chaos
I am having a much harder version tested currently and i did make changes to fix the little blockages and to redo all the pandoras boxes and fix the releases of the prisons as well has a few more suprizes, This was a first draft of a huge map and i needed more feedback which is why i released it early because the best feedback always comes from the players. The ai does need to be more challenging and i will see from tests how that turns out.

Author: Cave, 09-03-2021 03:43
Nice map but the ending is easy - World of Chaos
Have enjoyed the map - thanks!
Have finished the map for 9 months.
However, if you dont kill AI heroes it doesnt have a chance to release the heroes which are coming though the blue portal.
Basically, it was more challenging for me to kill Orange and Purple than Green and Pink.
P.S. Had 54 lighthouses on the last day )

maygwan writes:
09-03-2021 09:30

Thanx for feedback - World of Chaos

I am getting an updated version with much more challenging ai it is being tested and will see the feedback and release once happy with difficulty.

Author: Arien, 08-03-2021 21:47
Holy Admiral's Hat, Batman! - World of Chaos
Maygwan did it again! In fact, he may have actually outdone himself this time. This map is glorious, larger than life and not for the weak of heart and short of patience.

The 80+ lighthouses allow you to cover half the map's distance in a single turn, but you're still going to have to commit to memory certain paths of navigation as it's anything but smooth sailing and you'll need to switch boats at certain landbridge interchanges and combine your means of transportation with waypoint gates to get to your destination.

Artifact management is also a big thing here - on a number of occasions you'll have to abandon your journey's progress and hop back to town to offload Admiral's Hats. So. Many. Admiral's. Hats. I started collecting them - for shit and giggles' sake - and at the end of the game had amassed over 800 of them, carefully curated among my garrison defenders. I've been playing this game for 20+ years and in all this time I've never spared a moment of thought wondering what 800 Admiral's Hats put together would look like. I can happily go to my grave now, having witnessed this oddly specific mystery of life first-hand.

The map is beautifully designed, aesthetical marvel with thousands of well thought out small details, carefully arranged within the grand concept of the gameplay and tons of stuff to do all over the place. Few minor inaccessible areas here and there, but nothing game breaking.

No truly challenging encounters, the closest I got was against the 20K Azure dragons, but only because I took them on a bit too early. AI underperforms at every turn. Tan and Orange are in good position to wreck you up early on, but never really take the opportunity. Teal and Pink, despite being the biggest fish in this vast pond, barely move outside of their starting areas unless hard pressed. Most of the AI heroes that are pre-set to ambush you through the 1-way Blue monoliths refuse to leave their underground launch chambers until you conquer their last castles. I am not sure that behaviour has anything to do with the gameplay's design though - I find that AI tends to get really confused on big and heavily crowded maps like this one.

The only thing I would really recommend changing is reassigning the aggression levels of all random monster stacks on the terrain. I had 2x4K Haspids join up at month 8 and another 2x4K Enchanters hop on the bandwagon some 2 months later. This really took out the challenge element from all ensuing battles from there on. You're still going to end up OP as hell in late game regardless, there is no need to gratuitously speed up that process.

Pandora Boxes and Quest huts also feel a bit underwhelming. The XP from the guarded boxes is reward enough on its own, especially if you can take them early on, but it would really butter the biscuit on both sides if the reward contained within the box is also worth the trouble of the encounter.
The vast majority of the Quest Huts are completely pointless. Statue of Legion in exchange for 500 Trolls when you have multiple 10K stacks of 7th level creatures in your ranks feels more like an insult than a reward. Additionally, a number of artifacts (mostly necklaces) required by a large number of Quests are nowhere to be found on the entire map.
I - for one - really enjoy completing as many Quests as possible before wrapping up a map and would really appreciate it if those minor peeves get ironed out in a later revision.

In conclusion I would like to highlight once more how much I enjoyed playing Maygwan's latest creation. I highly recommend this map to everyone with patience and couple of weeks to spare. I'm almost willing to go into another year of pandemic isolation, if there's going to be another map like this one at the end of it. ;)

maygwan writes:
09-03-2021 09:49

Also working on 4 maps - World of Chaos

I never do maps by one i always work on 3-4 at a time so more will come i have a 2nd being tested right now which is something a bit different it has both rpg ie like my conquest maps but also standard open battle vs ai all of which ties up in the end, Then i have a coming of age Sandro story also paying homage to my Gelu the necromancer map and finally i did have a large map but i scraped it even though it was almost complete has it was a walking dead defense map with just huge battles where you had to defend one town but it was battles only and no detail more fun i guess but i felt people would not like it so its scraped at moment.

Arien writes:
09-03-2021 22:46

Bad things may happen in 3s... - World of Chaos

... but Maygwan maps apparently arrive in 4s. I call this a win! :)
I know you have your hands full at present time, but when you have couple of extra months to spare - like, during the next pandemic, maybe - I'm sure we're all looking forward to This Is Legion #11. Wink-wink.
Thank you for working so hard to entertain all of us wretched and couch-bound HoMM3 addicts!

maygwan writes:
10-03-2021 21:34

lol world of chaos - World of Chaos

This map was originally being worked as This is legion 11 but i decided to call it this. Give the 2.0 version a go its been changed a lot its much better now.

Arien writes:
11-03-2021 00:31

Admiral's Hat PTSD is a real thing now - World of Chaos

Thank you for the quick update, I've already downloaded the revised version and will delve into it after I finish the map I'm currently playing. Besides, I need to give my eyes a bit of a rest - I'm still seeing Admiral's Hat afterimages when I close them. I sure hope the damage to my retinas isn't permanent... :P

maygwan writes:
11-03-2021 06:35

you have just entered - World of Chaos

The Twilight Zone!

Author: alin cristea (reghin), 08-03-2021 19:47
10.perfect map - World of Chaos
thanks maygwan for the map but to easy

maygwan writes:
08-03-2021 20:23

ty - World of Chaos

I have an updated harder version being tested and also a new map both being tested i will keep you guys informed of the progress.

Author: Morten (Aalborg), 06-03-2021 10:08 Like
Cloak of death - World of Chaos
Also the boots for the necro cloak seems very hard guarded by dragons - but I can't see that I need the boots and 10k+ liches to win this game, because even Pink and Teal seems to be easy to beat.

But if I HAVE to be able to get those boots, on cursed ground vs 9999 faerie dragons - that would be a challenge :)
But also might take very long time to collect monsters/creatures to "sacrifice" on cursed ground battle, which I probably would find tedious.

| 1-30 | 31-39 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy