Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Empire of the World 3 - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Empire of the World 3 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Empire of the World 3 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Empire of the World 3

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

"I am Maximus Decimus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius.
Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Added: 24-01-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Wasteland Approaches II | Wasteland Approaches III | Wasteland Approaches IV | World of Hereos

| 1-30 | 31-50 |

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55
тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3
Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду

Author: Sasha (Canada), 03-02-2024 04:04
Maximus Seal - Empire of the World 3
First of all, great map. I am almost at the end of it and still could not find Maximus Seal. Did I miss something or it is intended to get it almost at the end.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 02-02-2024 23:12 Like
Almost fixed - Empire of the World 3
Finished in 5/3/6, growing peasants as fast as I could helped me reach over 100k legionaires. Still, Maximus home can be taken without fighting master genies.

Author: Sasha (Canada), 02-02-2024 18:59
First of all, great map. I am almost at the end of it and still could not find Maximus Seal. Did I miss something or it is intended to get it almost at the end.

Valery writes:
02-02-2024 19:15

+ - Empire of the World 3

You start with sword, then first ring is in the tomb on the center island, then the second is in the altair at right side from your castle town where you get Primutius.

Sasha (Canada) writes:
03-02-2024 04:32

Altar on the right side of the castle - Empire of the World 3

I dont see any altar on the right side.

Altar on the right side of the castle - Empire of the World 3

Valery writes:
03-02-2024 04:36

A bit more far away, on right. Check all map objects.

Author: Sasha (Canada), 02-02-2024 18:34

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 24-01-2024 10:26 Like
Not yet... - Empire of the World 3
The way to brown tent portal is still free;maybe if you block it with a quest , like defeating some monsters in water labyrinth, will solve the problem for good

Valery writes:
24-01-2024 21:17

Map updated today, all buggy trees now fixed.

Author: Kacper (Poland), 24-11-2023 00:38
The Empire of the World 3 - Empire of the World 3
Guys, in my game I can get those units at the beggining of the game, but later on I cant really buy them. What to do?

Author: sergey, 25-10-2023 18:52
replace wog scripts - Empire of the World 3
yesterday after couple of hours i got to the idea of coping your wog scripts into launcher one - then i got theese tents )) at last.
but with them being count as my hero level all the 50 first fights is just autocombat exept for sourceress - is that the idea of the map?

Author: sergey, 25-10-2023 18:43
i'm realy confused - Empire of the World 3
this is my first wog map
i googled wog and got to the launcher
you say that your map doesnt work with it - ok - but how would i know that - this should be in the description
so can you tell me step by step what should i do to run your map - is there any guide?

Author: Valery (France), 24-10-2023 21:30
You don't get it. I said Era 3.9.5, no launcher. The launcher destroys the game as it comes with modified scripts.

Author: sergey, 24-10-2023 18:11
nothing - Empire of the World 3
i reinstall launcher era and your mod and still no additional tents. whet i rightclick on first aid II in options i get "note only max of 2 additional tents would be given". i can get 2 by bying another. do i miss something?

Author: Valery (France), 24-10-2023 14:57
You have to install it on clean Heroes 3. I gave it to many people and none reported it has any errors.

Author: sergey, 24-10-2023 14:40
doesnt work - Empire of the World 3
ERA frem your link lacks couple dlls and doesnt work at all

ERA theat i have is era hd mode 3.9.5 only differense is that it in russian language

Author: Valery (France), 24-10-2023 11:40
Yeah and I'm sorry to hear it, I have no power upon Era versions. This and every wog map work from now only on Era 3.95
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jdRBjTL q7YDfrhKp4O_THcBZUjuEIcZ_/view?usp=drive _link

Remove spaces in the link. pass is in the file name ;)

Author: sergey, 24-10-2023 11:27
i have the same problem - Empire of the World 3
but my assembly is 2 943 latest

Author: Valery (France), 14-10-2023 22:44
This version will work for all wog maps on this site. The assembly will not work with any, main wog scripts were modified by assembly.

Author: Arek (Poland), 14-10-2023 21:54
Figured it out and it works now, Thanks!

Author: Arek (Poland), 14-10-2023 20:47
Do i need a clean Heroes instalation for that? Or can i install it on top of that other ERA version?

Author: Valery (France), 14-10-2023 20:07
No, the problem is the assembly. I sent you link by mail.

Author: Arek (Poland), 14-10-2023 20:05
I have ERa 3.9.5, Assembly v2.938, this sadly doesnt work

Author: Arek (Poland), 14-10-2023 20:02
First Aid Tents inconsistency - Empire of the World 3
Lexiav during his game has stacked first aid tents that immensly help with the game, but during my gameplay i have only one tent, i loaded wog options from the file i got after installing and havent changed anything else.

Author: Valery (France), 14-10-2023 18:14
Yes, you need Era 3.95. Any other 3.xx versions modified the base wog scripts, thus all maps and mods from before are now not compatible.

Author: Arek (Poland), 14-10-2023 17:37
First Aid Tents inconsistency - Empire of the World 3
Lexiav during his game has stacked first aid tents that immensly help with the game, but during my gameplay i have only one tent, i loaded wog options from the file i got after installing and havent changed anything else.

Valery (France) writes:
25-10-2023 21:02

Yes, the path to Rome is easy. Will be harder later if you selected had mode.

sergey writes:
26-10-2023 13:57

i did from scratch - Empire of the World 3

dounload complete heroes3 above that install era and then instal wog scripts. tents are working fine but not tactics - i see no speed improvement and also i can't reject results of autocombat - i can only agree with them. what can you advise me?

Valery (France) writes:
26-10-2023 15:22

Where did I say you need wog script? :)

All you need is the link I provided, then you are good to go in any map.
You replaced the good wog scripts with the fucked ones.

Ok, I send you an email with additional mods to have good play, for now just install Era 395 from my link on Heroes 3 clean, then HD mod and that will make it

Valery (France) writes:
26-10-2023 15:27

Also be sure to load tewIII.dat in wog options before starting the map, that file contains the wog setting the map needs. Thats all

Valery (France) writes:
26-10-2023 16:36

I know whats going, tactics +3 speed only works vs AI heroes, never neutrals. It was a bug in original wog scripts, it remained that way.

Author: BrightShadow42 (Bulgaria), 13-10-2023 13:23 Like
Damage too low - Empire of the World 3
Hello, first, great map, I love all the little details.
For some reason, my units deal way less dmg, than supposed to (at least from what I'm seeing on others' videos).
For example Lexiav's fight w/ fortress town - Hoplites deal 22k dmg, whilst mine deal 7-9k; https://easy upload.io/m30qb2 - save game + mods.
One last question, is there any way to bring this button back, so I can use quick battle feature for the simpler battles?
Thank you in advance!
Damage too low - Empire of the World 3

Valery (France) writes:
13-10-2023 18:50

Did you give the reduce defense ability to all your troops? This increases the damage a lot

BrightShadow writes:
14-10-2023 01:57

S - Empire of the World 3

I shall make sure to check this once I get the time. Any idea what might cause the missing button issue and how it could be resolved?

Valery (France) writes:
14-10-2023 07:45

For the missing button there are 2 plugins, but they are part of ERA 3.95. The link is in on mapsforheroes, map Alexander the Great. I am not sure those plugins will work on your version, anyway 3.95 is the most compatible Era version for playing maps, so get it. Plugins must be activated then from mod manager

BrightShadow writes:
14-10-2023 10:43

Thanks a bunch, I use the version from your google drives. And I apologise for the double posts, I create them on my phone and for some reason when I open the website it sends a post query every time.
I wish you a great weekend!

Valery (France) writes:
14-10-2023 11:05

The plugins to activate are battle replay and battle save. The button will be back/.

Author: VisSaeva, 24-09-2023 16:03
The werewolves quest crash the game - Empire of the World 3
Pretty much what the title says, after giving the quest item to the wizard the game moves to show the werewolves stack and crashes, i tried disabling all mods other than essentials but it didnt help, is it perhaps that i played with hd mod?
i tried running the game without it but it still crashed

Valery (France) writes:
24-09-2023 16:16

It should work with any HD, probably is your ERA version. Anyway, get the trainer here (remove spaces in link)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eaebnJO _jBLNT48qcVtIdaiwydipfr_F/view?usp=drive _link

Install it as mod, load game before the quest , press F11 to load the new mod installed, then follow the instructions from trainer read me. There is a key which deletes any object on the map, delete the werewolves, don't do the quest, so now you can pass

Author: teppi, 09-09-2023 12:31
teppi - Empire of the World 3
I can't find the way to black key tent :((. Help me, pls!

Author: teppi, 09-09-2023 12:22
where are the orbs? - Empire of the World 3
I can't find the orbs. Can anyone help me?

Author: Valery (France), 08-09-2023 22:54
Anyway, the last version is here, a lot of bugs corrected
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FcKDi4A 2Dlnkm0SNSkzOlSVC4pixhacJ/view?usp=drive _link
Which should be played on Era 395, as it fixed all the annoying crashes (clone for example)

Author: Valery (France), 08-09-2023 22:47
Yeah, I checked, my error. When you think something should not be reachable, you don't try it ;)
Anyway, clearly a pathfinding error, thanks for pointing it.

Author: Cristian Mures (London,UK), 08-09-2023 22:32 Like
Huge problem - Empire of the World 3
It seems ,on these version , brown tent can be reach very early (accidentally I discovered in 2/2/2 ,but it can be done once Maximus arrived in Rome)
Huge problem - Empire of the World 3

Cristian Mures (London,UK) writes:
09-09-2023 10:35

Not fixed - Empire of the World 3

Problem still there ,the hero still can step on that forest ,which suppose to stop the access to portal

Valery (France) writes:
09-09-2023 10:40

Yes, this is a version I updated 2 months ago. I will correct for a last one after looking closely at all map and see

maple (uk) writes:
11-09-2023 14:39

tents - Empire of the World 3

Why is the number of tents always 1 and cannot be increased?

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
30-09-2023 08:42

Another point - Empire of the World 3

Rust dragon can be reached without touching the guard - not like it counts ,but still a fault

Valery (France) writes:
30-09-2023 21:01

Its a mystery for me how those standard tress got full pasability, now that I look at map I see many of them, in water near the dungeon town in the middle to. I never modify trees pasability, when I need to pass, there are tons of other objects, so my only guess is that somewhere a bug occurred, after map was done. There are too many of them.
I will fix, thanks.

| 1-30 | 31-50 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy