Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 16:05

Seams unbalanced - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

So I chose red which was Inferno, all was good at first for a month or two, right when I was going to kill the dragons guarding the tent that would allow me to get the other castles, tan player was already out and about with 2x the army and 2x my stats and invaded me.

I mean I've played hun
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 15:42

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

As I mentioned in the previous post the map is called Order from Chaos, maybe you've missed it. The 3d map starting from the top. more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 15:24

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thank you, too. I will also use your recommendation about the translator.

Which map are you talking about, where you see devils in front of the castle, "Legend of the past"?

On the Diablo 2 Remastered map, I don't think I did a lot of texture changes.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 13:08

Thanks for the involvement and thank you so much for your maps, I am curretly playing the Order from Chaos or smt like that as I prefer simple maps over scripted storry mode ones.

For translation purposes I reccomend DeepL over google for obvious reasons, it has better translation, it has desktop
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 12:27

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Until recently, I published my maps only for a Russian-speaking audience and could not encounter such problems for obvious reasons.
Most likely, for those players who have the English version of the heroes installed, my cards are somewhat reminiscent of when one of the Russian speakers downloads Ch
more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 09-05-2024 11:36

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Supremacy of the Lich King - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Supremacy of the Lich King - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Supremacy of the Lich King - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Supremacy of the Lich King

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The Lich King threatens to take over your world... You have 12 months to make your way to the underworld and defeat him before he finishes raising his army and invades the world of the living.

Added: 17-09-2023

Heroes 3 maps: Азия + Австралия | Asia + Australia | Elemental Symmetry | The Kings torso

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-75 |

Author: Gulo (Xian,China), 26-07-2023 16:50
Easy. - Supremacy of the Lich King
1-Finished the map.
2-Too easy after getting Angel Pandora box’s 550Angels in mouth 3.
3-And a Pink hero with Fly magic and Black ball can be recruited from the Angel town which has Tabern.
4- Too many usefulness treasures and little Altar.
5-Setting a time requirement before the Purple town Angband, to prevent Morgoth to enter into this town , this made no frozen happying.
6-Very thanks for your map and Made more difficult will be more welcome.

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 26-07-2023 15:24
? - Supremacy of the Lich King
Have you tried the solutions others have posted to stop purple from feezing?

Author: СофрониЙ, 26-07-2023 12:59
ohhh - Supremacy of the Lich King
1. Go to "validate map" and clear all errors
2. Set to all heroes with 99 all skills to max 90all and set exp to max 9999

and the game will not freeze..

.. writes:
26-07-2023 16:48

... - Supremacy of the Lich King

А из-за чего может этот баг возникать?

Romeo P (United States) writes:
26-07-2023 17:12

Nice hack - Supremacy of the Lich King

Ok, I will try that. Thank you

Thaeek writes:
26-07-2023 17:36

How - Supremacy of the Lich King

Cannot clear all errors from validate map option.Its not possible.

Ja Rite (United States) writes:
27-07-2023 00:37

efore - Supremacy of the Lich King

Before I download again, is the freeze still happening? is it fixed once and for all?

Author: Romeo P (US), 26-07-2023 08:30
Update - Supremacy of the Lich King
Hi all,
Have updated the map.
Purple bug has happened for so many different heroes days etc... There is no practical way to fix. This is not a bug with the map it's a problem with the game.
So what I have done is enabled purple to be selected by a human. This way if you have a bug in your save, you can load a multiplayer game, get the purple going for a turn and resume game normally thereafter.
I know this sucks, but I couldn't bring myself to nerf the purple player, I feel like that would have made the whole map useless.
Hope you guys can still enjoy the map. Looking forward to seeing all your screenshots of crazy army stacks and early finishes.
Take care,
Romeo

26-07-2023 22:41

Difficulty - Supremacy of the Lich King

Ok, I see. I guess the map can have a snowball effect.
So you think I should lower the rewards in quests, Heroes, pandoras box?
How did your fights vs purple go? Too easy as well?

Gulo (Xian,China) writes:
28-07-2023 13:55

Complex and not difficult, but it’s enough good. - Supremacy of the Lich King

Enemies are powerful enough, but before to meet them,Black ball and HOTA are too easy to get. Just as Dragon Lord,even he equips Red ball , I used NRon with 900K Fangarms to defeat him easily. There are enough Creatures in the map to get innumerable Fangarms and only used auto-combat after mouth 6.
But for most players, this map is enough good and not everyone likes Hell Mode.

28-07-2023 22:16

Difficulty - Supremacy of the Lich King

900k fangrams is awesome.
I made the cloak a lot harder to get because I was concerned about the same issue. I guess I can quest lock the Horns.
Maybe I'll just upload a zip with a few different maps so that everyone can enjoy the difficulty they want. I definitely want to make sure everyone has a good time and challenge out of this.

29-07-2023 09:50

Horn destroyed the map. - Supremacy of the Lich King

1.Players can get so many many artifacts, then I found we can get creatures from Seer’s Hut used artifacts to power the army. But to get Horn so easy and very early, all this designs became nothing , even no use of Cloak of the Undead King.
2.A bug reported: Enemies heroes near town Awol Steeet can summon boats on the land because it is not closed.

Horn destroyed the map. - Supremacy of the Lich King

Romeo P (US) writes:
30-07-2023 03:26

Hi Gulo - Supremacy of the Lich King

Nice catch on the gap for the boat.
I am working on the map right now.
HOTA always does that I guess. It will be quest-locked in future versions of the map.
You can also choose not to use it, if it's ruining your fun. You can easily win without it.
Thank you for your feedback, has been very valuable to help me improve the map.

Author: 32167, 26-07-2023 01:17 Like
No other freezes has been encountered - Supremacy of the Lich King
The freeze I described (and was able to fix) turned out to be the only one
No other freezes has been encountered - Supremacy of the Lich King

Romeo P (US) writes:
26-07-2023 08:37

Nice - Supremacy of the Lich King

I like your creative workaround. Hopefully the game proceeds as it should from there on out. How are you enjoying the map so far?

Author: 32167, 25-07-2023 18:24 Like
cause of the problem - Supremacy of the Lich King
It seems to me that I found the cause of the problem. Morgoth enters the Angband and game freezes. I temporary blocked the entrance for him and now nothing happens. I’m not sure if that is the only cause of the problem, but I will keep you updated.
cause of the problem - Supremacy of the Lich King

32167 writes:
25-07-2023 19:35

question - Supremacy of the Lich King

Is this guy supposed to be able to fly from the very beginning

question - Supremacy of the Lich King

Bestik writes:
25-07-2023 21:08

Trouble - Supremacy of the Lich King

Теперь на 1.3.3. зависает.. жаль

Trouble - Supremacy of the Lich King

26-07-2023 03:00

Nice catch - Supremacy of the Lich King

No he's not.
Good catch.

26-07-2023 06:24

Updated? - Supremacy of the Lich King

Has a corrected version been updloaded?

Author: Геннадий (Москва), 25-07-2023 15:00
Превосходство Короля-лича - Supremacy of the Lich King
Ничего не изменилось. На 1.2.6. фиолетовый зависает. Хорошая карта жаль бросать. Но.....

Author: Gulo (Xian,China), 25-07-2023 12:43
Still frozen by new added - Supremacy of the Lich King
Very thanks for your excellent map.But still Purple caused frozen.
Still frozen by new added - Supremacy of the Lich King

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 25-07-2023 08:34
hmm - Supremacy of the Lich King
I redownloaded it and the gap to sneak into reds main area is still there, must not be the updated map on the site yet.

25-07-2023 18:02

Updated - Supremacy of the Lich King

The updated map is there now, the gap is gone... sadly purple still froze the map on 1/3/6.

I like the map but I'm a bit done testing it until someone posts that they've finished it with no freezes, spent way too much time now.

Thanks

Author: Romeo P (US), 25-07-2023 04:10
Quick Tidbits - Supremacy of the Lich King
Dimension Door, Fly, Town Portal and berserk are not available in mage guilds.

Be careful of using Two way Monolith early on.

There are a bunch of places you cannot return from without Town Portal at Master Level or Dimension Door.

Purple Player is known to cause bugs. I hope lastest changes have resolved the issue, but if not please let me know.

I hope you all enjoy the map, I spent countless hours designing it, it should take a long time to finish.

wasilix writes:
25-07-2023 13:18

Some thoughts - Supremacy of the Lich King

I think it's worth mentioning, that the freeze may occur on a hero that the screen didn't yet jump to (that is next to move).

@Author: in the past I think some similar mishaps would sometimes happen due to heroes with huge armies (65k+ in a single stack). That's too bad, that re-producing this issue is very difficult.

@Gulo, if you send me your save, maybe I could understand something there. Who knows :) Just trying to help

wasilix writes:
25-07-2023 13:19

- - Supremacy of the Lich King

@Gulo, if you have a more saves before the freeze (1-2 turns before that would be perfect), it may also be useful, I think.

25-07-2023 17:08

Still frozen - Supremacy of the Lich King

Ok I will redesign the purples part of the map a little bit later then

Bestik writes:
25-07-2023 17:16

Проблема не решена - Supremacy of the Lich King

Скачал и обновлённую карту от 25 июля. Всё равно виснет игра на 1.2.4 при ходе пурпунлго

26-07-2023 03:10

Purple bug - Supremacy of the Lich King

Yeah this is the root cause I think... there probably isn't a map that has as heavy stax for the end boss as this one.

Unfortunately, there is no obvious way to fix this without severely de‐powering the purple, who is the end game. That would require a complete new map as everything in the map is designed to get you to the level of facing the purple at the end.

Alternatively I could keep the purple heroes frozen at town, but that would really put a damper on the map as well.

The other idea I had would be to make the purple player playable by human so that you can guys can just load the game as MP for that one turn to get over the purples bug.
That's not exactly ideal either.

I am open to suggestions if you have any other ideas. I tried to move the objects around but a lot of you still keep getting the bug on different heroes and different dates in game.

Author: Romeo P (United States), 24-07-2023 19:36
Various bugs - Supremacy of the Lich King
I've been having issues with purple in testing as well. I think the massive armies are making the map crash. I thought the problem was resolved necause it usually happens in month 1.
Can you guys elaborate on the reds island that has a passage?
I will update the map. Sorry to hear that it happened after you guys invested time.

25-07-2023 00:00

yup - Supremacy of the Lich King

The purple guy that gets stuck is named Darth Vader, in my screenshot on the other post.

This screenshot is the way past the red guard on the main island. They can land, take the griffon dwelling, and access your main castle.

yup - Supremacy of the Lich King

25-07-2023 03:17

Reasons - Supremacy of the Lich King

If a hero takes seven different kinds creature and stays in a closed space, he probably doesn’t move at some time. This is actually a bug of HOA.So all the heroes of Purple can cause the map frozen .

Romeo P (US) writes:
25-07-2023 04:04

Update - Supremacy of the Lich King

Thanks so much for your input and screenshots, they were very helpful.
I have just uploaded the updated version of the map. I tested and found no issues with the purple.
Please let me know if you notice any other issues with bugs.
I'd love to hear your feedback in terms of balance for the map as well.
I hope you enjoy the map.

Author: Геннадий (Москва), 24-07-2023 16:40
На 1.2.4. фиолетовый заходит в замок и игра зависает.

Mixa (Lviv, Ukraine) writes:
25-07-2023 10:38

Error - Supremacy of the Lich King

Same here

Author: Tungsten (Warsaw Poland), 24-07-2023 13:49 Like
Frozen Supremacy of the Lich King - Supremacy of the Lich King
Frozen by the Purple player at M1 W2 D4.

wasilix writes:
24-07-2023 16:04

Hey! I'm sure the author would appreciate it very much if you tried repeating this turn with a full map cheat code, so that you could see which hero and where freezes the game. This info could be very useful in tracking of such errors, which otherwise could be very difficult to fix.

PS: to open the map (make sure to keep a save before doing it to avoid being labeled as a cheater when and if you finish it) press TAB in-game, type "nwcwhatisthematrix" (without quotes) and press enter. I'd just load an autosave, save it to a separate slot, reveal the map, end the turn and look carefully what AI heroes are doing. After that you can load back and examine the bugged hero more closely.

Tungsten (Warsaw Poland) writes:
25-07-2023 11:16

Frozen Supremacy of the Lich King - Supremacy of the Lich King

The purple hero that gets stuck is Morgoth.
Frozen when Morgoth enters to town Angband.

wasilix writes:
25-07-2023 13:29

If you don't mind, I'd like to take a look at your save, or saves even better. Please email me the save before crash and if you have other saves a couple turns before that, they could be useful. I'd be able to take a look into it later today or tomorrow. Who knows, maybe something comes to mind in regards to what causes the issue.

Author: Gulo (Xian,China), 24-07-2023 12:49
Frozen by Purple Player. - Supremacy of the Lich King
The map is excellent, but it was frozen at M3W3D2 because Purple’s heroes didn’t move.Also, other heroes can burst into the Red player’s island at (39,239,0). There is an entrance .

24-07-2023 15:36

Thanks - Supremacy of the Lich King

Same exact post, was enjoying the map, started getting powerful and bang month 3 purple broken froze the map, also wanted to post about the hole in defenses.

Beat me to both. If it gets updated could be a great map.

wasilix writes:
24-07-2023 16:04

Hey! I'm sure the author would appreciate it very much if you tried repeating this turn with a full map cheat code, so that you could see which hero and where freezes the game. This info could be very useful in tracking of such errors, which otherwise could be very difficult to fix.

PS: to open the map (make sure to keep a save before doing it to avoid being labeled as a cheater when and if you finish it) press TAB in-game, type "nwcwhatisthematrix" (without quotes) and press enter. I'd just load an autosave, save it to a separate slot, reveal the map, end the turn and look carefully what AI heroes are doing. After that you can load back and examine the bugged hero more closely.

24-07-2023 16:49

Done - Supremacy of the Lich King

Here is the guy, don't know where that is exactly,

Done - Supremacy of the Lich King

Author: Геннадий (Москва), 24-07-2023 11:42
интересная карта. Но зависает на фиолетовом игроке на второй неделе.1.2.4.

wasilix writes:
24-07-2023 16:05

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-75 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy