Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about The Eye of Osiris - map rating = 30 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 mapsDownload map The Eye of Osiris - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> The Eye of Osiris

Heroes 4: Winds of War

For a long time, all had lived a quiet life in this world. But now the eternal struggle between Good and Evil has rekindled. Once again, an unknown menace out of the darkness starts to threaten the upper worlds with chaos and disharmony and tries to tear all lifekind apart with his claws. Now the time has come, when the world needs new heroes, who can put Evil in its place. A Barbarian named Falkhor is destined to summon a party of brave fellow campaigners and to dare the impossible. Will he succeed in saving the world?

Added: 12-01-2018

Heroes 4 maps: Taking the Town | Pirates | Gloria per i giorni futuri - campaign | Le Cinque Flotte - campaign

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | ... | 241-252 |

Author: Csar (Vigo, España), 13-09-2020 00:46 Like
Como continuar - The Eye of Osiris
Hi, I don't know how to go on. I took the boat to cross to the left side of the map. But now I don't know what to do anymore. Can someone help me?

Csar (Vigo, España) writes:
13-09-2020 00:49

The eye of osiris - The Eye of Osiris

This is the pic

The eye of osiris - The Eye of Osiris

Koni writes:
16-10-2020 11:56

Smithy - The Eye of Osiris

go to Smithy's hut and fulfill his quest!
Read previous pages!!

Author: Koni, 30-04-2013 17:03 +10
Behemoths help
What to do at Smithy Nail Bakermans:

1) Smithy not at home
2) mountains block the way - back to Smithy
3) back to the 3 behemoth lairs, take 6 of them (2 of each dwelling)
4) with behemoths back to blocked mountains - important: separate the behemoths in another army
5) send behemoths ALONE to the Rocky Mountains
6) look what is happening!!!
7) continue

Author: Сергей (Сочи), 22-08-2020 08:59 Like
The Eye of Osiris - The Eye of Osiris
Ух!
Прошел не без труда!
Особенно застрял с элементали ями.
Автору респект, отличная работа!

Koni writes:
26-08-2020 13:02

Danke - The Eye of Osiris

Спасибо!!!

Author: hellessar (Paris), 19-08-2020 14:23
stucked path o death - The Eye of Osiris
hi !
i have beaten the orange (chaos) but i still cant throught the northenr gate
why ? :)
stucked path o death - The Eye of Osiris

Author: Jens (Mariehamn Finland), 11-05-2020 13:35
Final piece of the puzzle. - The Eye of Osiris
I cant find the final piece of the First puzzle. Can anyone help me locating that one.

Koni writes:
05-07-2020 14:09

solution - The Eye of Osiris

the solution is written here at the end of questions and answers pages 31-60

Author: Alex (USA), 18-04-2020 17:29
Elemental - The Eye of Osiris
Help please. I can't pass the level with elementals. the cities of Ogerfeste and Eiswinkel-Palast are conquered. at the left garrisoned stands Falkhor with 6 air and 6 earth elementals. right Milena with 6 water and 6 fire. What should I do next?

baraa qasmia (palestine) writes:
31-05-2020 23:00

baraa hero - The Eye of Osiris

i did not read the instruction please tell me where i can find the key to open the way to elementals

Author: Alex (USA), 17-04-2020 12:44
Help please. I can't pass the level with elementals. the cities of Ogerfeste and Eiswinkel-Palast are conquered. at the left garrisoned stands Falkhor with 6 air and 6 earth elementals. right Milena with 6 water and 6 fire. What should I do next?

baraa qasmia (palestine) writes:
31-05-2020 23:01

baraa hero - The Eye of Osiris

i did not read the instruction please tell me where i can find the key to open the way to elementals

Author: Fran (London, UK), 31-03-2020 20:25
Great Map! - The Eye of Osiris
I start again in Champion difficulty!
Its very difficult ultil you get the ring of greater negation! xd
The best map I ever played in this game! congrats!

Author: Fran, 30-03-2020 08:25
My greed made me lose! - The Eye of Osiris
When I get into the cavern I start stealing from the dragons!
I need to start again

Author: Razorockham (Voerendaal), 01-03-2020 09:29
Ask Koni L - The Eye of Osiris
Ask Koni L, a German, who has edited this map of TooShorty

Author: Hero4Fan (USA), 27-02-2020 08:23
Can't get to Trosko Major - The Eye of Osiris
I checked all related posts on this forum, but still cannot get to Trosko Major.
1. I visited the gate which says I need to carry green flag.
2. Then I follow the instruction to go north.
3. After I came to north(the place with footprints), there are stone walls blocking me.

Please help.

Koni writes:
02-03-2020 13:44

Way to Trosko Major - The Eye of Osiris

wink to AD: thanks

to Hero4Fan: did you read this post exactly?
25-05-2013 15:57
more exactly, please
I don't understand where you are stuck exactly: what you have to do to get to Trosko Major
- cross the Gate to Limbo and you get a message to seek south
- "visit" the Outer gate to Trosko major (not only clicking right); you get another message to seek north
- go north to the victory flag and ... oops, the way to the foot prints is free
- follow the foot prints

Koni writes:
02-03-2020 13:47

and very important in the whole map - The Eye of Osiris

always have ALL your heroes together when you "visit" a gate or else

Hero4Fan (USA) writes:
03-03-2020 20:40

Where I stuck - The Eye of Osiris

I stuck at here. Please see attached image.

Where I stuck - The Eye of Osiris

Koni writes:
10-03-2020 13:24

enter gate - The Eye of Osiris

did you "enter" the Southern gate? then you should get another message!

Bilda (Czech Republic) writes:
14-03-2020 13:12

Answer - The Eye of Osiris

To Koni - that message in his attachment is the right message to get, that means he is at the gate.

To Hero4Fan - In my attachment is where you have to go (north as described) with your hero to get message that let you go to footprints area, it is a little confusing because it seems it is in the wall

Answer - The Eye of Osiris

Author: Echo (Istanbul, Turkey), 09-01-2020 14:50
Incredible story and map - The Eye of Osiris
I believe there are very few maps that can match the quality of this one. The story is great, it is a one way trip to hell, you needn't go back and forth to collect resources (maybe just a little) and the map design is top quality. I recommend having all heroes together at all times. Vampires is the key to success. Collect all morale boosting equipment.

Koni writes:
14-02-2020 13:13

Thank - The Eye of Osiris

Echo Istanbul'da, thank you so much for your nice echoe!! Cok tesekkür ederim, arkadas!

Author: Glasser, 01-11-2019 08:42
A Rock - The Eye of Osiris
How to break the Rock in the swamps after kattenbuck?
Thank you!
A Rock - The Eye of Osiris

David writes:
06-11-2019 16:15

Portal behind the crypt - The Eye of Osiris

Just look behind the crypt. There is a portal to get the question to get through.

Author: Фируз (россия), 21-05-2019 09:25
помогите с элементалиями - The Eye of Osiris
помогите с элиментали ями...делаю все по инструкции и ничего не получается ,уже месяц как встал на этой миссии и не могу пройти далъше

Author: Koni, 17-03-2019 20:06
Berry Aifee Quest - The Eye of Osiris
Vincent, seems you haven't found the quest hut in the little forest to the north at the corner of the Nekrotorn walls. Cross the little bridge and visit the hut, it is well hidden, but you can see its roof. Fulfil her quest and you can pass the gate to Nekrotorn.

Author: Vincent (Surabaya, Indonesia), 17-03-2019 18:21 Like
How to go to Nekrotorn? - The Eye of Osiris
There are trees that block the road in fron of the garrison.
Also the pink one way portal is blocked by some rocks (adventure map 52,101), what to do to clear the way?
How to go to Nekrotorn? - The Eye of Osiris

Author: Rony, 05-11-2018 17:11
help me - The Eye of Osiris
I do not know why, however, no passage in the east opened. can you tell me where I made a mistake? or mark the photo where the passage flies. Thank you.

Koni writes:
07-11-2018 23:33

open way - The Eye of Osiris

After your visit at Manibuk go back through the portal and head from the mausoleum to the southeast, there is a free way through the rocks and trees; otherwise I can't help you any more.

Author: Rony, 02-11-2018 20:00
I know where the portal is, but I do not know how or where to do the job. please help

Koni writes:
03-11-2018 22:12

go ahead - The Eye of Osiris

reenter the portal and go ahead into the jungle to the east - a before blocked passage is now open, at least you will get a dark champion!!

Author: Koni, 02-11-2018 10:51
9-flags-quest again - The Eye of Osiris
14-04-2014 00:31

main condition?

The only reason for your dilemma seems to me that you don't fulfill the main condition: You have to do the flags quest with ALL of your 5 heroes in one army, otherwise nothing will happen.
You better have always your 5 heroes together!!!

Author: Steven (Texas, USA), 01-11-2018 23:48
Can someone tell how to pass the 9th flag quest. I've visited all 9 flags but the border tower won't let me pass to get the Cloak of Darkness.

Steven (Texas, USA) writes:
03-11-2018 01:54

Eye of Osiris - The Eye of Osiris

So I'm stuck. I didn't save the game prior to starting the quest. Is there anything I can do to edit the game so I can finish?

Koni writes:
03-11-2018 22:08

visit flags again - The Eye of Osiris

with your save game you could visit all the flags again from 1 to 10, with ALL of your heroes in one army!

Steven (Texas, USA) writes:
04-11-2018 03:33

There are no more flags left. I did not save a file prior to almost completing this quest. I did make the mistake of going back to a nearby castle to retrieve extra troops but all my heroes were present when I try and get the cloak of darkness. Needless to say I don't have another option other than restarting the game from the beginning unless you have another alternative.

Samir (Sarajevo) writes:
17-11-2020 23:35

Nine towers - The Eye of Osiris

I visited with all five heroes together...and same thing happened
dont know what to do...

marc writes:
29-06-2022 17:25

9 flag - The Eye of Osiris

exactly the same i have foun the 9 flags with all my 5 heroes and the gate is still closed

Author: Rony, 31-10-2018 15:43
please find where I find the dark man for the Manibuk task (24,134). thank you for answer.

Koni writes:
02-11-2018 10:46

mauoleum - The Eye of Osiris

in (or behind) the mausoleum, go there to trigger an event

Author: Koni, 25-10-2018 14:41
wrong way - The Eye of Osiris
omg, you didn't follow exactly the given instructions. How could you reach the area near Kattenbuck in the far east, as I see in your screen? You have to explore the whole eastern region, before you can pass the gate to the north. And the same in the North, before the gate to the South will let you through. So my only advise: start again!!

Author: Artail (Kolín, Czechia), 27-08-2018 23:04
Bug? Impassable gate. - The Eye of Osiris
This is my first gameplay of this map, and I've encountered strange behaviour(See screen below). Upper gater is fine, but the lower one seems to be blocked by the stone and can't really go in.
Bug? Impassable gate. - The Eye of Osiris

Author: Melkor (Debrecen), 16-08-2018 22:25 Like
ty - The Eye of Osiris
Excellent map!

Author: padget (United States), 12-05-2018 14:09 Like
Orange Keymaster - The Eye of Osiris
I cant find the orange key master. I am stuck

Joaquim Viana (Portugal) writes:
22-02-2023 21:14

Did you find it? - The Eye of Osiris

Author: Eri, 04-03-2018 16:45
Thank you - The Eye of Osiris
Greatest map ever I played.

padget (United States) writes:
12-05-2018 14:10

Orange Keymaster - The Eye of Osiris

where is this tent? help..

Author: Koni (Germany), 28-10-2017 19:21
oracle treasure - The Eye of Osiris
go back through the portal and dig the oracle treasure

Author: canh (vietnam), 26-08-2017 17:27
i can't find ring of light

Koni (Germany) writes:
31-08-2017 18:04

last oracle - The Eye of Osiris

pls have a look at pages 31-40:

Author: xavier (Malaysia), 23-08-2014 08:22
The Last Oracle (The ring of light)

Glenzo (Edinburgh, Scotland) writes:
01-09-2017 23:37

Last Silver Oracle - The Eye of Osiris

Hiya - possible bug due to English translation ?

the bombdevil script doesn't seem to trigger - I have gone to the locations where it is supposed to trigger so that I can get past the cracks and attack the evil sorceresses but it doesn't happen. am I right or have I just missed something ? don't think I could face starting again :(

but a great and challenging map !

G

Koni (Germany) writes:
06-09-2017 17:47

back to gate - The Eye of Osiris

after the fight you MUST go back to the exit gate - then turn back: the last oracle is free.

Author: Koni (Germany), 27-04-2017 21:34
helmet - The Eye of Osiris - The Eye of Osiris
21-06-2016 23:03

helmet - The Eye of Osiris

19-01-2014 18:16

repeated answer (given first 25 May2012)

Hambo's new hut
Apparently you haven't visited Safira's aunt (in the hut beside Hambo's old smithy house). Then you would have heard, that Hambo has left for a hideout in the valley east of the village. There you must go (the hut is hidden behind an altar of death). Returned with the Shackles of war (take the short cut opened by the ferryman!!) he will give you the helmet AND access to the gate exit (herrschaft =1).
Good luck!

Author: Koni, 25-02-2017 16:22
dwelling condition - The Eye of Osiris
only if you approach the nearby dwelling, there is a condition triggered and set to true. That means that you have to fetch the 3 birds out of thies nest.

Can writes:
16-04-2017 22:44

Haplo - The Eye of Osiris

Hallo, could you please send me ss where the helm of command is? I read your instructions but I could not find it

Author: Help (Sweden), 19-02-2017 22:46
Thunderbirds - The Eye of Osiris
Near the start of the game when going east there's a gate requiring 3 thunderbirds, but no matter what amount of thunderbirds I bring it will it stop asking for three.

Drago (North Pole) writes:
28-04-2017 06:25

birds - The Eye of Osiris

With the nest that produces the three birds, there's actually TWO spots that you can access the same nest. Either one gets you the birds. However, if you get the birds from the wrong spot, the game doesn't recognize that you were at the nest. Try going back to the nest, and approach it from the other spot. (the two spots are next to each other)

Oatecf (United States) writes:
11-08-2019 16:26

Stupid thunderbirds - The Eye of Osiris

I can see the nests but thunderbirds are recruited only from the wrong spot. Not acces to the other. I does look like a bug. No way to move forward

patryno writes:
01-11-2019 12:57

patryk - The Eye of Osiris

same here :( i can not go

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | ... | 241-252 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy