Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Lost Humanity - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Lost Humanity - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Lost Humanity - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Lost Humanity

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Find casle "Last hope" to save Humanity

Added: 19-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Dangerous World | Spooky Forest (normal) | Spooky Forest (impossible) | Death from Below

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-138 |

Author: KingSlayer, 13-07-2011 19:59
to difficult but...
If Solmyr go where I want, this will be most trouble map :) Im sure 90% of players cant finish it. At the moment, the players have a chance, according as how much experience they have. Solmyr going not bed, but he can be more of cource :)
Thinking about "hard" scripted Solmyr's turns.

Tray to learn nagash F/DD with events, but not working. May be must script also for him. But anyway, now he not assume, that you taking pandora before him.
All skills for Solmyr is better, although he is stronger than us

Waiting for reviews and than may scpipted Solmyr (to wasting your time) :)

Author: Valery (France), 13-07-2011 19:40 Like
Ideas
You have ambitious ideas, the problem is the AI, it will never do what you want unless you script him.

1)When Orrin opens the border to Nagash, give fly/DD to Nagash instantly, not in pandora.
2)When you want Solmyr to attack next castle place him near and use !!AI:S trigger.
3)The game is too luck based: if Solmyr gets tactics in hidden skills, then you are screwed. Give him all 12 skills on first day, to be sure the game goes well.

I am at your disposition for any help needed. :)

Author: KingSlayer, 13-07-2011 19:14
scripts
Scripts, sripts.. I dont understand these script, you know this very well. My AI is everything from many tests. Now can I say "Solmyr, you must go 1st trhere, 2nd there.." and etc....a what about the player?? Thing that this script may will be useful, but must be very very difficult. Im sorry, I cant this.

Blue, the map is updated yesterday. Hope likes and finish :)

Author: Valery (France), 13-07-2011 19:00 Like
well
Well, if you "fix" everything, no Alamar, no sanctuaries, no air tome, the map will be not fun...(anyway I have my own version here where Solmyr is available later = FUN and SCORE).

The map is not played as you intended because it lacks a script moving Solmyr in right locations. Thats all. Put it and Solmyr will get all towns.

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 13-07-2011 18:26
?!
Hail to the King, as Manowar band says:)
Do you know if new version is uploaded by admin?
You are geting older dude, last 2 maps are possible to be done for about 10-12 months compared to good old days when King Slayer's trade mark was map to last 20+ months, are you real King or just fake one:-)

Author: kingSlayer, 13-07-2011 17:59
:)
Yes I guest this and fix this sanctuary yesterday :))

Author: Valery (France), 13-07-2011 14:04 Like
Solmyr
It is simple, don't let Solmyr have more than one town. There is a script inside which allows AI to live without towns. The back side is that if AI has no town at start and capture one, the script stops working, therefore if you capture this town, AI will receive the 7 days constraint. If you use wisely the sanctuaries and capture the same town every day, Solmyr will have no choice but go back and never further. So you can have all your troops by the end of the game.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 13-07-2011 07:48
Valery
You are really great player and even better map maker. How on earth did you manage so many Archangels in so little time.

Author: KingSlayer, 12-07-2011 18:26
10x
heh 10x for kind words :) rarely writing in HC because of my bad eng. I want to communicate with real discussion, obversely it will not complete.
Anyway :) Many knows my maps, but not every likes it, because they are difficult. You know, I want more from this old game, and doing what I can.
And Im not very good maker, Im editing yours scripts, and sharing specials moments from many maps I played :)
All this is only for our lovely game and that we'll spending our free time with the only game witch is nice and useful (brain-training I mean)

Wait Evgeny (siteadmin) to UP new, with important fixes. Sharing some your suggestions and some good latest ideas for better gameplaying.

Author: Valery (France), 12-07-2011 17:21 Like
!
You deserve it

http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=35810

I will replay it now, with slight modification which suit more to my playing style, like adding right description to the orb (casting twice), fix the pandora and make Solmyr available later, so the score can be maximal.

Author: KingSlayer, 12-07-2011 14:17
heh
Valery's result is a bit better, but both of you saves troubles because of ToA :)

10x for playing guys! Fixed some important "moments" and puts some others for best gameplay.

Hope others players to finish and likes the map.

Author: Valery (France), 12-07-2011 12:57 Like
got them
http://download283.m ediafire.com/aeamzgi sz0pg/d3tnswta93hn8z e/Final.GM1

Final fight, all dungeons taken. Of course Nagash did not pick the tome, there are a few position configuration where he will not take it.

Amazing map, took me 10 months to finish it.
Some suggestions:
-let Solmyr available for red player, because if not air tome, 1/3 of the map will not be available, thus score will be low.
-Final fight more difficult:)
-Enable commander artefacts for hero, so we can switch skills and have more fun
-disable crap heros for red, so we can have more chances to get good ones in tavern(resources heros). It took me 100 reloads to get them:)
-lower the block % for golems and goryniches. The game is not harder with block, but needs more reloads, which is tedious.

In all, one of the best maps out, I will make some publicity in HC:)
Congrats.

Author: KingSlayer, 12-07-2011 09:38
hi guys
Valery, you dont need to fight this magic garrisons. Just go to teal player over the black garrisons. Your army is so stronger.

Sasha, I think your score with this f... devil hero :) will be the best.

You are a very good players and "cheats" Solmyr very early. This saves much troubles later in the game :)

I fixed this little (but important). To not playing with monster heroes like Octavia and Solmyr to not miss the pandoras

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 12-07-2011 09:19
Hey Guys
Lets submit your last play and let KingSlayer decide what hero is the best. I think this is one of the game which requires very strong Heroes 3 core expertize.

Author: Valery (France), 12-07-2011 01:32 Like
Progress
I am sorry for stupid comments early game, actually I am enjoying this map immensely.

Save 10.4.3
http://download856.m ediafire.com/vs3v0h8 slukg/uz4i7ishhsoo82 4/10%2C4%2C3.GM1

Took me a bit of head ill to figure how to avoid the magic garrisons, but now the path is clear. I will have one suggestion in the end on how to avoid pandora boxes flaw, it is easy. Except this, the map is one of the best I ever played, so it is imperative that you start another:)

Author: Valery (France), 11-07-2011 22:06 Like
skull helmet
Solmyr died before getting the skull helmet. Without combo the magic garrisons seems to be annoying....

Author: KingSlayer, 11-07-2011 20:33
:)
Stupid nagash :)

Valery, get blue ten, you need it! Later you will receive another AA to open up-caste.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 11-07-2011 19:56
@KingSlayer
Yes, Nagash opened the gate, picked some money and left the book. But I killed him for fan later anyway.

Author: Valery (France), 11-07-2011 19:27 Like
Angelic alliance
Here is my progress so far. I am 7.1.2 and unlocked all towns. Solmyr is somewhere near second castle, he does not advance (well, I don't let him go further). So he did not pick the artefacts which he must get later, captain(s hat etc. Now I have two options: give angelic alliance to reach the castle with upgraded buildings or give it to get the blue tent. What I should choose?

Author: Valery (France), 11-07-2011 13:39 Like
Pandora box
It occurred to me too, with the box near the 4th castle. Now, if it happens with the first, you can win, if later, even with 33 AA and 500 golems you can't win. So you should script all pandora (for Solmyr) to open only if it is AI playing, using the OB trigger then disable for red player (OB998:D0).

Author: KingSlayer, 11-07-2011 12:27
Yes
yes, you can play without Solmyr. This only "+" for you later :)

Author: Novik (Poland), 11-07-2011 11:06
Solmyr
Valery, I am playing at 200%.
Pays to play still without Solmyr?

Author: KingSlayer, 11-07-2011 11:05
to Sasha
The only way is that Nagash open the short way to tome of air and not pick up. Is this possible?!
Tell me pls, if there is a some kind of bug with this tome, I must fix it necessary

Author: KingSlayer, 11-07-2011 10:33
lol
Ooooohh Alamr! Every time I miss this. Alamar! I hate myself for that :) Must be banned.

Novik, this is luck really :)

Sasha, this is awesome! Really awesome. How collect this army??! Should I ban all inferno heroes :)
But one q, whats this tome of air?? Never put this in a map

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 11-07-2011 10:06
Here is the last battle
Once Great gameplay... pure 10.
Here is my save:
http://www.mediafire .com/?2kixdfdq953y5v 5

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 11-07-2011 08:18
I forgot to say
This is so far the best map of yours and definitively the most challenging.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 11-07-2011 08:15
Sasha
I developed hero with expert diplomacy and fled against side hero (not Solmyr). But the biggest advantege I got by replacing Orrin with the mighties hero around... gues who. I am at month 12, defeted all parties and sending hero for the final boat ride.

Author: Valery (France), 11-07-2011 02:58 Like
Lucky
Novik, you were 1000% lucky. I mean, out of 1 million he will leave a pandora box, in my games he took them the same turn he moved, always. Are you playing at 200% or less?

Author: Valery (France), 11-07-2011 02:55 Like
Diplomacy rocks
http://download1153. mediafire.com/z8yc2d cxwrfg/7c1zpl9d4wfzv c1/414.GM1

Save, Ryland surrendering with huge army for...40k gold. Got resurrection from Alamar:)

Author: Novik (PL), 11-07-2011 02:42
Pandora Box
I killed Solmyr in 3rd month :) He opened quest guard and he don't took a pandora box. I took them. Cool map but underdeveloped.

Sorry for mistakes.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-138 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy