Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Lost Humanity - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Lost Humanity - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Lost Humanity - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Lost Humanity

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Find casle "Last hope" to save Humanity

Added: 19-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Harry Potter | Eve | Mlody krol | A tale of Three Continents

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-138 |

Author: Valery (France), 11-07-2011 01:16 Like
Of course working
I am re-playing it and it works very well. I can't wait that Solmyr comes because there is nothing more to do in the area. So I use Ryland to run with troops (50%¨less cost), while Orrin is already in next area with all artefacts.
For me it is not possible to wait weeks and do nothing. I will send you save when I am month 3 to compare income from previous game. Money is a problem.

Author: KingSlayer, 11-07-2011 00:36
not working
Dont waste your time! Im sure this strategy will not working. You need to "jupm" in next area a month before Solmyr. In fact you must fight with him. If wait to the ways opened or reaching a necessary level, you may loose some arts, and without this you may not continue later in uper zones.
Anyway, tray some difference strategy. I was played 20 time minimum and the right successful way is to trough the areas when exactly time is coming - mean the date writed on sings.
You will receive 2 more skills later,I thing you dont have experience yet

Author: Valery (France), 10-07-2011 22:38 Like
Maybe not
I had an idea and restarted. This time I will develop a diplomacy hero on the second castle, using the crystals. It is not a good idea to fight Solmyr with Orrin, as the cost is too high. I have to jump with Orrin between castles before Solmyr take them, as your script is always too late.

One question: why you say I will have all skills later? I can't get them I am full. Didn't you put the dragon heart for this?

Author: KingSlayer, 10-07-2011 22:05
heh
Dont worry, the resourse's quests is just for your right tactics.
If you playing carefully, this will be your last problem.
Later you will have also ALL secondary, tactic, air...etc

Attack Solmyr if you thing that can save most of your army. You must develop at least one month before him. You need a time to collect all arts and events to continue. long time Solmyr will be stronger than you, but at least 3-4 battles with him is necessarily

Author: Valery (France), 10-07-2011 21:12 Like
Cost of run
Not to mention that it costed my secondary hero 80 000 gold to escape from Mullich (am not crazy to attack Solmyr).

I am broken!:)

Author: Valery (France), 10-07-2011 21:05 Like
Hard
Well, I like it except the quest part. One quest gate asks for 57 sulphur, I change all my wood and ore for it. 5 days later another quest is asking for 111 wood, I have it no more...With 6 wood/day, I have to wait 3 weeks. The quest for gloves asks me 100 000 gold, so no way to buy wood with gold. Cheating Solmyr is impossible, if you don't get tactics. And I don't have them. He casts expert haste on first turn, bam all dead. Every high level monster on this map is faster than freaking angels so you lose something at each battle, no way to save. No way to develop a seconday hero neither. In fact, without knowing what the next gate will ask, you will be stuck for a long way. The scholars offer skills but I am already full. The hidden skills keeps offering me eagle eye and navigation. The only way to get interesting skills would be to have the dragon eye, but the gate for it asks the shield of the damned, did not find it. So I waste a lot of levels, and never got the ones I need, tactics and air. Now I am stuck in front of the 111 wood gate, I have 7 because I changed all for sulphur 1 day before. Funny...

Author: KingSlayer, 10-07-2011 20:40
the game
For the game. Will must play only with latest wog updates. If you map start with code-errors, not playing. The options for the passability is not working and you cant finish it.

Author: KingSlayer, 10-07-2011 20:27
golem
Dont change anything. Later this golems will be week for you.
First you must builds the right castles, to have much army in nearest town. Save archers also. When fight with Solmyr, cheat him to not hit your archers, and save bigger part of your army for the next territory.
Dont miss anything. Every art is important.

This save just in start of the game...nothing is lost yet

Author: Valery (France), 10-07-2011 20:14 Like
My save 333
http://download411.m ediafire.com/uy9i1mr x57ag/4k9n2tm5yx8pc3 b/333.GM1

Author: KingSlayer, 10-07-2011 10:59
Hi Thomas
I should not say it, but the only right way is to sacrifice yourself with bigger part of your army :) This is the way to continue with your new castles
And - hurry :)

Author: Thomas (Denmark), 10-07-2011 07:19
Wauw
I am sure this map is as great as the ones you allready made, but i am however stuck this time. There must be a way to awoid Solmyr, and i have tried everything (haha) obviously not !!
At the end of month 2 i am smashed.

HELP

Best regards

Author: Valery (France), 07-07-2011 13:15 Like
Never
Never say never. Lately I played some really amazing SOD maps, as The Lone Knight, the Uprising and Where the beauty, which gave me new ideas for WoG. When inspiration is tarnished, need go back to sources.

Umm...why will curse you? Bugs or too difficult?

Author: KingSlayer, 07-07-2011 13:06
HI Valery :)
There is speed arts but later :) There is logistic and path too

This is not the main problem. The main problem will be, that most of you will cursing me very soon :D you too :)

This is the last (this time im sure) and I have lost 5 months of my life, now you will lost some of your hair and will have at least one nightmare in your sleep :)

But map is passable... this is only thing im sure, except that this is my last really.

I had really big troubles with this one.. because of my AI experiments. But its sets finaly!
Hope you like it when finish, whenever this :)

Author: Valery (France), 07-07-2011 12:12 Like
!
Voting not working?!

Author: Valery (France), 07-07-2011 12:11 Like
Right now
I am playing it right now and have a couple of observations (am only early game). As I see, the progression is slow (like in a few of your other maps) and this rise the problem of game rhythm. Walking a few steps, end turn, redo this several times is not going to keep attention for long. I am sure it will get much more interesting later (as in your all maps), but why not give expert logistic, boots and gloves from first day, and give equivalent bonuses to AI, or really give us a each day challenge. I had to walk 6 days until my first battle. When I reach my first town, no tavern, so I've been promised to walk again for a long time:)

More action early!

Author: daoanhanhdung, 06-07-2011 19:22
welcome you back!
It was rather a long time since I last played your map, WARLOCK.
To be frank, I'm quite a big fan of your maps. And in fact, I downloaded almost of them to play. The thing I should let you know is that they are all quite difficult to be done but I still enjoyed, though.
Thanks for this one.
I'll vote later on.

Author: kafee (china xian), 06-07-2011 10:53 Like
haha,i am first
for a long time that have not see your new map.no double,unti played up this map ,i will not any sleeping.

Author: KingSlayer (Sofia), 06-07-2011 09:43
Hi guys
Hi guys :)
This map was ready 5 months ago, but I had very big trouble with AI and the game-playing
I had terrible days with many tests and now I hope that you also will have troubles :)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-138 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy