Author: Bence (Magyarország), 05-05-2024 21:41

Famine is a tough one - Famine - Heroes 3 map

This was a very good map, thanks for it. I tried to beat Famine 5-6 times with quite powerful armie, but 80-80 attack defence with that army (30k skeletons and 300+ devil and dragon + 1000+ lich) and a hardcore resistance was unbeatable. So I conquered all the map, gathered a big army, which for som more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 05-05-2024 18:01

great - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Great map.
Last 3 months i just skip....
But first side of the game was wery interesting.
Good job. tnx. +1
more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Все или ничего [All or none] - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Все или ничего [All or none] - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Все или ничего [All or none] - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Все или ничего [All or none]

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Language: Russian
Ваш девиз - все или ничего! Тирре всегда знал, что ум, хитрость и, если будет нужно, меч и магия, единственные верные помощники в войне. И вот война уже у самого порога! Сможет ли Тирре объединить все и вся в Великую Империю или же, подобно тысячам героев до него, канет в безызвестность? HOMM 3.50

Added: 27-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Out of Control | UNDERWORLD | Uprising of the Underworld | Delta Lands 5v3

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-75 |

Author: Jani (Finland), 29-08-2011 01:10
Culture! Cultural drink!
Better Heineken, Carlsberg or Guinness.. I can recommend to look at the movie beerfest! :)

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 28-08-2011 11:13
Vodka
Sure, I like vodka too:)
After certain amount of it every finish will be obscure:)
However, I don't encourage boys to use it either finn or swedesh.

Author: Valery (France), 28-08-2011 06:22
finish
Most likely our finish boy used da vodka intensively before posting. Surely the russian text should be the cause:)

Author: Baron (Sweden), 28-08-2011 00:11
Language issue
I dont understand a single word of russia except "Da vodka". And i now see that i dont understand finish as well.

Author: Jani (Finland), 27-08-2011 19:51
I slept well! USB means postpong to monday.. I dont know yet.. Now start Okeaniya.. Ok hi

Author: Jani (Finland), 27-08-2011 07:08
140k?
The final game would be 21x9999 opponent.. Fantastic! Hm I once made 7x9999 RoE's map.. just ghost story when AI tried many times over the event, AI succeed it! Later stopped all the AI.. Aha what it is! Stood still on map.. Hm that's hand flashing, I though that the shipwreck, but there is nothing there.. I removed the map.. Otherwise map was made to search for the black ball :)

Author: KingSlayer, 27-08-2011 01:50
:)
haha started again and finish in 13/2/5
Of course with inferno hero. For final battle I had 140K Azure :) But never looks in map editor - this is a rule for me!

Very hard map and very strategic!
There is some tricks also, I like maps like this.
10x again for this one

Author: Jani (Finland), 26-08-2011 15:12
Aha
Now my ex-school to teach Russian! I'm not type of school! :D Holy moses my dvd drive is a problem with unknown cause.. I must buy a usb.. Not hurry!

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 26-08-2011 13:15
Map
It looks very good. Started yesterday,took me a couple of restarts until get all skills I wanted-Earth,Water,F ire,Logistics,Pathfi nding,Navigation. Like KS I understand a little Russian, it will be very nice to have translation but I understand author's point too.
@KS
13 Months-Really? Sounds like this map kicking a...s...LOL
BTW: I didn't use any WOG settings, am I right?

Author: KingSlayer, 26-08-2011 09:40
Very nice
Yes the map is wonderful :)
10x Alex, really its great!

I know little russian and for reading I havent any problems :)

For map, When 13 month is coming and I still not pass to underground... I decided to develop a inferno hero :))) like Sasha (his patent)...now its easy :)
Today I will finish with the new inferno hero, finally :D

Author: Valery (France), 25-08-2011 16:49
language
I am romanian and I make my maps in english.
Kingslayer is bulgarian and he makes his maps in english
I know almost no english mapmaker, but they are all not native and still making maps in english.

As you see, comments are not from russian players but from those who can't read your map. Google will not help because not russian operating systems can't read Cyrillic, so there is nothing to paste in google.

Universal language : everyone can play.
Russian language: very few can play.

Your choice:)

Maps looks very nice.

Author: Alexandr Zaitsev (Moscow, Russia), 25-08-2011 15:22 Like
Answer for English-speaking players
I am Russian so the map on Russian language. :) I will try to translate the map on English then I have o lot of free time. You can use a goggle-translate if you want to understand the events and quests.

Author: mosh (Israel), 25-08-2011 13:16
what is playable for you
I don't care for the language as long that I don't need to read in order to progress in the game...so if that's not the case I'd check this map...but I really can't understand Russian map makers , why not make it global.

Author: bobwog (saudi arabia), 24-08-2011 22:24 Like
very good, lots of stuff
good difficulty and balance, worth days of playing.

@ mosh: I used google translate for the description, if you want you could open the wog editor then copy/paste back and forth the russian text and names from google translate to get a translated map. but that's a lot of work though, (sign posts and events).

Author: mosh, 24-08-2011 12:03
looks good ... too bad its is in Russian
looks good ... too bad its is in Russian.

I can't understand your call making this Russian only..hoping for a translator

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-75 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy