Author: Bence (Magyarország), 05-05-2024 21:41

Famine is a tough one - Famine - Heroes 3 map

This was a very good map, thanks for it. I tried to beat Famine 5-6 times with quite powerful armie, but 80-80 attack defence with that army (30k skeletons and 300+ devil and dragon + 1000+ lich) and a hardcore resistance was unbeatable. So I conquered all the map, gathered a big army, which for som more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 05-05-2024 18:01

great - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Great map.
Last 3 months i just skip....
But first side of the game was wery interesting.
Good job. tnx. +1
more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Все или ничего [All or none] - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Все или ничего [All or none] - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Все или ничего [All or none] - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Все или ничего [All or none]

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Language: Russian
Ваш девиз - все или ничего! Тирре всегда знал, что ум, хитрость и, если будет нужно, меч и магия, единственные верные помощники в войне. И вот война уже у самого порога! Сможет ли Тирре объединить все и вся в Великую Империю или же, подобно тысячам героев до него, канет в безызвестность? HOMM 3.50

Added: 27-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Empire of the World 3 | The Darkening | Wastelands | The Two Rivals

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-75 |

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 06-09-2011 01:38
Same
Umm, same happens to me:
http://i1138.photobu cket.com/albums/n534 /BlueOrb1/Enemyfly.j pg

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 04-09-2011 17:35
Bad luck
Hi Novik,
For sure he hasn't fly, I'm afraid that this is infamous but known HoMM bug.

Author: Novik (Poland), 04-09-2011 14:59
Lucifer
Is it normal that Lucifer had used spell "flight" when I just moved to the underground?

http://imageshack.us /photo/my-images/221 /h3wog20110904125244 50dkcfxxy.png/

Author: Valery (France), 03-09-2011 20:57
version
It's not about disabling or enabling x/y options, but about mapmaker calling the use of 3.58 a cheat.

IMO there is no reason to release a WoG map if you have to disable ALL scripts to succeed as the mapmaker wants. Should be SoD map.

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 03-09-2011 20:05
HoMM version
For me after I disable all hard coded WOG options map looks excellent from point of balance, difficulty, etc.
So I'm happy camper and don't want to complain about the fact that someone is giving me a chance to have a good time:)
That said, it's just me, not all.
LOL

Author: Valery (France), 03-09-2011 19:24
HOMM v3.50
Does not exist...if you release a map for this version, provide a link where people can get it at least. The last WoG version is ERA 1.91 and certainly not compatible with 3.50 which is 7 years old.

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 03-09-2011 19:13
Map
Map is not easy at all.
It's very-very good map till now, and I just cleared upper level M4W2. With no unbalanced WOG options selected this is not map to be done for 3 months. In any other way it's not played as mapmaker planned carefully and it's not joy also.
As for map language it's good for me as I learned Russian in school, even if I understand nothing from the text map is still cool, but with Tirre story is better of course:)

Author: Zaitsev Alexander (Moscow, Russia), 03-09-2011 13:48 Like
To hary (Bulgaria)
68 days? :) It means what you play this map with cheating wog-options v. 3.57-3.58, but the map balanced for HOMM v.3.50.

Author: Zaitsev Alexander (Moscow, Russia), 03-09-2011 13:34 Like
Сергею
Спасибо за такой лестный отзыв о карте. Всегда приятно, когда твоя карта пришлась по душе. Действител ьно, сильно старался, когда писал карту. Написал ее еще в 2005 году и с тех пор много воды утекло. Но вот закончить карту все никак не удавалось - слишком много всего приходитьс я тестить, продумыват ь, оттачивать . Сейчас смотрю на сие творение с двойственн ыми чувствами: хочется ее глобально переработа ть и одновремен но оставить все как есть. Говорят, что у писателей при прочтении собственны х книг такие же чувства.

Ну, а по поводу английской версии...:) Тут много народу возмущалас ь, что карта не на английском . В принципе перевести ее можно, но перевод будет не изящным, а делать что-то тяп-ляп мне претит. Да и нефиг - я же играю английские карты и не жужжу, так и они пусть приобщаютс я к языку Пушкина и Гоголя. А румыны, словаки, сербы и болгары...у

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 03-09-2011 13:05
Finished on impossible
Interesting but very easy.Finished in 68 days and score - 492

Author: Сергей (Рига), 03-09-2011 01:14
спасибо за карту
Карта супер 10+.А Румынам Словакам и особенно Болгарам стыдно не знать русский язык.Пусть переводчик настраиваю т.Спасибо Саня за этот шедевр не перевелись еще на Руси картострои тели.Давно уже на русском карт хороших не было.МОЛОД

Author: Mira (Bulgaria), 02-09-2011 03:20
thx
Thank you Sasha, actually I was mistaken, no peasant ever joined me. There is one near a seer's hut in the beginning of the game, but he is ureachable, so I couldn't have him anyway.
I was so upset though, yesterday, that I replayed the scenrio with the Inferno intelligence boy and my ubelievable might in terms of all kinds of dragons (some several K. of them) was quite soothing.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 31-08-2011 06:00
peasant
There are bunch of peasants that join you just north east of the gate.

Author: Mira (Bulgaria), 31-08-2011 00:40
peasant
Good map, but this gate demanding for one peasant - bad idea.
Yes, I know, he joined my army in the beginning of the game but after several hours of play, he is lost and totally ruined my game. Is there any other way to get a peasant?

Author: Jani (Finland), 30-08-2011 21:17
Succubus + Lich
I forgot! :) Because i do not join, and the lich is very rare :) My record is 690k the skeleton, the AI is 1M, RoE on the map. SoD I got 200k liches, because I havent found the artifact for the conquest of the castle.. AI cant be used liches, why I must use? :) Vodka!

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 30-08-2011 20:19
@Blue Orb
Thanks for the answer.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 30-08-2011 20:17
Re: Spilberg hat
Hehe, Valery I knew it is wrong but was lasy to take a look.

Author: Zaitsev Alexander (Moscow, Russia), 30-08-2011 15:13 Like
all 9999
To kuba:
"Run Forrest run!"
When you meet Lucifer in the first time to kill him is impossible task! The best decision of this problem is to forget about the Lucifer and to continue territory exploration. The Cloak of the Undead King will help you to rise 500k liches and kill everyone

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 30-08-2011 14:41
Re:TP
Sasha-thank you very much.
I'm month 2, no much army and stats to mess now with them. Later.
Map is fantastic till now.
Regards

Author: kuba (Krosno, Poland), 30-08-2011 12:47
Re problema
To Zaitsev Alexander
Etocold(blue hero) - this is the first hero in underground he has all 9999

Author: Zaitsev Alexander (Moscow, Russia), 30-08-2011 12:22 Like
TP and “hit and run” tactics
To Blue Orb:
You can find the TP at the least in three ways
1. To kill hero with TP scroll (The leader of Inferno)
2. To kill the leader of Human and then buy this hero in the tavern. Hint: The expert Scholar skill allows to teach and learn spells level 4 and below.
3. To buy 40k of crystal.

To kuba:
You can use “hit and run” tactics or to blind enemy.
Etocold -?

Author: Valery (France), 30-08-2011 03:23
Spilberg hat
What does? is the movie Avatar running in adventure map screen? Or Star Wars? Would rock!

Author: kuba (Krosno, Poland), 29-08-2011 22:35
problema
Hi a have a question how I can beat a "etocold" he have all 9999

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 29-08-2011 21:16
:)
@Sasha (Serbia)
Pardon my error, I asked mapmaker Alexander=Sasha, my bad.
Here are my WOG settings:
http://i1138.photobu cket.com/albums/n534 /BlueOrb1/WOG.jpg

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 29-08-2011 20:05
Lost Interest
I started using Inferno Hero and after 3 months have Spilberg Hat and 15,000 azure which is not funny anymore. I am starting from scratch using the original hero.
Do you know how to disable inferno commander. Thanks

Author: Blue Orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 29-08-2011 18:03
Re:Map
Yeah, that's why I asked about WOG option and decided to disable all hard coded WOG options. No more comanders, experience and so on.
Succubus charming is unbalanced feature and on huge maps easy goes up to the 20% limit and Val is technical right about stealing not summoning neutrals.
@Sasha&KS-do we have to play without TP until map end, I just leave home 3 towns and vast area is waitng to be explored, but 12 months sounds like no TP until late game.

Author: KingSlayer, 29-08-2011 17:22
yes
Yes, this is a incredible stupidity !!

But..there is such option, isnt it :)

Because of Sasha :) in my maps inferno heroes is banned :)

Actually, the idea is good, but this must be more difficult and there must be more additional conditions

For DaVodka..I recommend "Stolichnaya&qu ot; haha save you head at the morning :D

Author: Valery (France), 29-08-2011 16:49
WoG team
was on vodka probably when they choose ability for inferno commander. I wish they could realize how flawless becomes the game with that. This commander is the reason I never use them.

Btw, he does not summon, but steals them.
Very realistic, go in battle vs 1 million azure with 1 archangel and suddenly have 200 000 azures on your side fighting 800 000.

Author: KingSlayer, 29-08-2011 13:10
no cheat
There is no cheat
The commander summon about 8-10% from neutral creatures, witch I fighting

I use wog version, but not wogify anything

Actually I could to summon at least 400K azures and many other dragons :) but 140K was enough to beat the last hero

If you want I can give you some screens or saves...all melting

Author: Zaitsev Alexander (Moscow, Russia), 29-08-2011 09:57 Like
To...
To KingSlayer: The inferno’s commander it’s cheat! 140k Azure Dragons? :) Actually, you can’t use any wog–options because the map for HOMM 3.50 (not for 3.5x versions)
To Blue Orb: 13 months it’s really enough to end the game. My best score is around 11-12 months, but I mapmaker and now all features.
To all: I am starting to translate the map but my English skills is not good enough so … then I finish be indulgent to mistakes. :)
Vodka? What is it? :)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-75 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy