Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Supremacy of the Lich King - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Supremacy of the Lich King - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Supremacy of the Lich King - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Supremacy of the Lich King

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The Lich King threatens to take over your world... You have 12 months to make your way to the underworld and defeat him before he finishes raising his army and invades the world of the living.

Added: 17-09-2023

Heroes 3 maps: For three | Hellwind Pass | There Be Dragons | Tales of a Rampart

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-74 |

Author: Rashid, 31-12-2023 19:38
Играю за синих, начало! - Supremacy of the Lich King
Начало второго месяца, игра за синих, основной - повышающий уровень при защите, "Нил"... Плюс к основному - дипломат, Кира - она будет развиваться в перспективе как некромант и стрелок - т.е. её развитие остановил, пока твердо не смогу её сделать некромантом и стрелком...
Дипломат в этой карте для того чтобы по 4000 седьмого уровня доступных монстров в будущем в подземелье на воде присоединять и менять их то ли на титанов то ли на архангелов - это два супер-отряда в коллекции в будущем будут!
План: читаем палатки и ищем портал города - Сер Мюллих в помощь!
Собираем деньги(скелеты в деньги! через обмен...)
Пробиваем подземелье артефакты с монстрами - можно по дороге собирать скелетов и менять их на деньги!
Плаваем в подземелье и дипломатами(Кира, Риланд) собираем доступных существ...
Накапливаем силы для взятия плаща нечисти(и Феодора-волшебника и ДД с летанием нужно сильнейшим! или не сильный - лишь бы взял любой фиолетовый город...)
Ну а далее давайте сами) У кого как получится)
Всех с Наступающим Новым Годом!!!
Играю за синих, начало! - Supremacy of the Lich King

Rashid writes:
31-12-2023 19:38

Видео - Supremacy of the Lich King

youtu.be/ynHGvqjehDg

Author: Mr.Monster (Viet Nam), 22-12-2023 18:26
Where to find TP - Supremacy of the Lich King
Cant have the TP even have Earth Book . Could u guysgive me some info

Romeo P (United States) writes:
22-12-2023 21:26

TP - Supremacy of the Lich King

Towards the center of the ground level there is an island guarded by azure dragons.

Mr.Monster (Viet Nam) writes:
23-12-2023 13:00

Cant touch any tent - Supremacy of the Lich King

Thanks for your help , I have found when trying go everewhere . I cannot touch any tent , all quest to the tent is for the pink , anysuggestion pls ?

Romeo P (US) writes:
26-12-2023 01:21

Keymaster's tents - Supremacy of the Lich King

Depending on your starting position you will have access to the keymaster's tent for your color.
Then, you can access one keymaster tent of another color via the one you started with. From there you use that one to access the next, until you have all 4 and can access the Black and White Keymaster tents to go after the orange and pink AIs.
It is relatively straightforward, and all the key master tents are on islands towards the center.

Author: Yela, 28-10-2023 00:45
im stuck - Supremacy of the Lich King
hi.
idk if theres something wrong with the map but im super stuck.
I started as red. month 3 week 4.
I freed jack sparrow can get some nice sharpshooters but my problem is that I dont have any gold. I generate about 8k gold a day. Whatever mine I flag outside the red borders get taken imediatly and I dont have ennough gold to explore map with two heroes that can take on the fights.
also, my bag is always full with random duplicates of artifacts unable to do anything with them sinces theres 0 ways to sacrifice them on the map.
Idk what to do.

Author: Рашид, 27-09-2023 11:10
Грандиозная карта!!!, закончил за 139 дней - Supremacy of the Lich King
В каждом сценарии мине нравится искать самый короткий путь к победе. Кому-то нравиться проходить все квесты и бои карты - это не мой вариант, к сожалению... Но, уважаю любой вариант! Для прохождения этой карты за наиболее быстрое время я использовал следующую стратегию:
- игра за красных, первым делом набираю лучников(Ориона прокачиваю) и на второй месяц цель - города с тавернами!
- потом некроманты - но мало личей за 1000 скелетов - 10 личей, это не выгодно!
- на карте остался единственный дипломат Риланд - освобождаю его и прокачиваю. Можно как некроманта...
- ТП беру у "Сэра Мюлиха или Флеша"
- берсерк без разницы где взять - много вариантов
- некроманты добывают скелетов и НЕ меняют их на личей - я их продаю после улучшения!
- в подземелье есть присоединяющиеся монстры 7го уровня - дипломат тут пригодится и деньги от скелетов!
- цель в подземелье - Теодор и плащ короля нечисти, прокачиваю Ориона и им освобождаю Теодора и добываю плащ...
- с плащем(или несколькими) уже собираем личей... дальше - легче...
Грандиозная карта!!!, закончил за 139 дней - Supremacy of the Lich King

wasilix writes:
27-09-2023 23:26

- - Supremacy of the Lich King

Ну, даёте - за 5 месяцев уложились! И это в последней версии! Снимаю шляпу :)

Author: Рашид, 22-09-2023 17:35
Последняя карта очень жесткая! - wumfiend 4-2-1 - Supremacy of the Lich King
У wumfiend оковы, кольцо забвения и 4000+ драконов! Как победить и не потерять свои войска? Та же схема - подстановка змий под драконов, чтобы он ударил по своим)
А когда нет под ударом его войск? Надо делать шахматные комбинации - например фениксом выставлять так войска, чтобы создалась ситуация что под ударом драконов у него были свои. Обычно это делается так - надо ставить два феникса рядом - дракон делает ход чтобы сразу убить два феникса. Эти два феникса надо ставить там, где мы хотим чтобы под удар попали его войска! Это очень сложно, но можно)
Последняя карта очень жесткая! - wumfiend 4-2-1 - Supremacy of the Lich King

Рашид writes:
22-09-2023 17:39

Плащ отречения - Supremacy of the Lich King

Плащ отречения забыл написать - он усложнил задачу... Иначе бы берсерк помог...

Рашид writes:
22-09-2023 17:53

Пример видео как это делается - Supremacy of the Lich King

youtu.be/Xgux-AcvJBI - здесь пример как это делается

Author: Рашид, 17-09-2023 17:32
Последняя версия еще интересней других! Спасибо! - Supremacy of the Lich King
Теперь надо менять стратегию для хорошего старта:
- взять гермеса где 800 королевских грифонов - их плюс с замка - на арбалетчиков...
- города с тавернами по 1500 где 7го уровня охрана первая цель
- некромантам стало намного тяжелее быть - 1000 скелетов на 10 личей это мало, но зато очень интересно!
- стало больше доступно артефактов...
Последняя версия еще интересней других! Спасибо! - Supremacy of the Lich King

Author: Romeo P (US), 16-09-2023 19:39
New Update pending - Supremacy of the Lich King
Hi,

I just submitted a new file update, it should be live in a few hours.

Fixed a bug where you could get infinite number of dragons.

Added a quest guard that prevents you from taking AI's main base without defeating their main hero first.

Hope you all enjoy the map,

Romeo

Author: Rimvydas Selenis (United Kingdom), 16-09-2023 11:03 Like
selas - Supremacy of the Lich King
hello
great map after all, unfortunately one purple hero is gone missing, died somewhere probably, i cant unlock the castle and end the map sad :(

Rimvydas Selenis (United Kingdom) writes:
16-09-2023 11:40

selas - Supremacy of the Lich King

I withdraw my statement, the Voldemort was found and killed, great map. thumbs UP

Author: Рашид, 15-09-2023 21:49
Последняя карта хорошая! Но? - Supremacy of the Lich King
На пути к Федору не отменяемое событие, дающее драконов и полет и дверь измерений - так и должно быть? Далее же очень легко набрать драконов...
Там где это событие - красный крестик...
Может это ошибка?
Последняя карта хорошая! Но? - Supremacy of the Lich King

16-09-2023 00:28

Ha - Supremacy of the Lich King

Yes, you can get dimension door. Its not a bug. But the real question is can you get out of there? It's on cursed grounds with a one way portal to go in and no way out.
Please don't post if/when you figure it out. Good luck.

Да, вы можете получить размерную дверь. Это не ошибка. Но главный вопрос в том, сможете ли вы выбраться оттуда? Он находится на проклятой территории, с порталом в одну сторону, куда можно войти, и без выхода.
Пожалуйста, не пишите, если/когда вы это поймете. Удачи.

wasilix writes:
16-09-2023 18:01

I'm sure he figured it out. He pointed out that this event is non-cancellable meaning that a player can trigger it however many times they want (giving DD to everyone and yielding many and many dragons).

I didn't realize that it was repeatable, if it is it definitely seems like a bug.

16-09-2023 18:18

Hi wasilix - Supremacy of the Lich King

Ah yes it's not meant to give repeatable dragons that's a mistake. I added the dragons after the fact and I forgot the rewards are repeatable.
Thanks again will edit that out.

Author: Рашид, 07-09-2023 09:09
Как хорошо стартовать за синих в новой карте - Supremacy of the Lich King
Стратегия как стартовать за синих в новой карте:
- собираем в первые две недели максимум войска, например 300 големов, 150 архимагов, 14 титанов
- читаем красную палатку
- берем централ сити, но главное не нарваться на их героев! Они уже должны быть в море(в пути)
- ставим три героя как на картинке - красный не может высадиться!
- красный 7 дней проходит пропадает
- достаем Орион, его развиваем
- справа внизу остров где можно за 400 гидр найти тюрьму с 450 джинов 666 змий и т.д. - это самый легкий путь быстро взять ненужные хорошие войска...
- справа на востоке некромант магия хижина, там делаем некромантов
- некромантами собираем скелетов, скелетов обмен на личей...
Как хорошо стартовать за синих в новой карте - Supremacy of the Lich King

Romeo P (US) writes:
08-09-2023 03:52

hi - Supremacy of the Lich King

Why not start with the red at that point? Orrin is really strong and starting with archangels helps a lot.

I've been considering updating the map to prevent that little workaround, it seems a bit too easy and cheesy for what we're going for here, which is max difficulty and awesome/epic battles.

Почему бы в этот момент не начать с красного? Оррин действительно силен, и начало игры с архангелами очень помогает.

Я подумывал об обновлении карты, чтобы предотвратить этот небольшой обходной путь, он кажется слишком простым и банальным для того, к чему мы здесь стремимся, а именно к максимальной сложности и потрясающим/эпически

Author: Рашид, 06-09-2023 19:26
На 4-4-6 провидец Виолет - Supremacy of the Lich King
Наткнулся на провидца Виолет в предыдущей версии карты. В новой его нет. 5000 камней-500 титанов. Сразу можно все войска поменять на камни. Потом камни на титанов.
Но другая стратегия тоже хорошая: делаем некромантов, берем артефакты с кучей стражей - поднимаем скелетов. Скелеты - на личей. Личей улучшаем.... Но придется начать новую карту - новое всегда лучше старого). Потому что это провокация 5000 камней на 500 титанов)
На 4-4-6 провидец Виолет - Supremacy of the Lich King

wasilix writes:
06-09-2023 23:37

Да, эти квесты очень сильно сломанные. Есть такие же для всех существ. Если не спидранить, то на одних сокровищницах можно денег столько насобирать, что купленных существ хватит, чтобы все бои на автобое пролетать до конца карты. И не придется ждать так уж долго для этого.

Romeo P (US) writes:
08-09-2023 04:13

Hi - Supremacy of the Lich King

That was corrected in the last update. It is now a one-time quest of 50K resources with a reward of 500 level 7. It is no longer a multiple quest.

There is no way you're auto-combatting your way through some of the teal heroes or any of the purple (aside from maybe Thanos).
But yes, most everything else (aka the filler) at that point should be auto-combat. It's really hard for non-hero battles to be challenging for a competent player with a 99 stats hero even when numbers are 10x greater...

There aren't many options as a mapmaker once 70K azures on cursed grounds/anti magic garrison is no longer enough.

IIRC someone complained that the 70K azures was too hard to obtain the Cloak.

Это было исправлено в последнем обновлении. Теперь это одноразовый квест на 50 тысяч ресурсов с наградой в 500 7 уровня. Это больше не многократный квест.
Вы не сможете автоматически сражаться с некоторыми из бирюзовых или фиолетовых героев (кроме, может быть, Таноса). Но да, большинство всего остального (то есть наполнителя) на этом этапе должно быть автоматическим боем. Действительно сложно, чтобы сражения без героев были сложными для компетентного игрока с героем с 99 характеристиками, даже если цифры в 10 раз больше...
У картографа не так много вариантов, когда 70 тысяч лазурей на проклятых землях или антимагического гарнизона уже недостаточно.
Кто-то из IIRC пожаловался, что 70К лазури слишком сложно получить Плащ.

wasilix writes:
08-09-2023 07:02

Hi! That's a good change. Maybe also makes sense to make skellie-to-lich quest non-repeatable? It sounds like a cloak without having a cloak, from the very beginning of the map.

Maybe autocombating through everything was a bit of an exagerration. I was playing this map when numbers yielded from these quests were higher, and overall rewards were higher on the map. If I stalled for another month (to month 9) and if I used AAs from resources (I didn't), I'd probably have over 1 million of them. I think as it is I had almost a million by the time I finished the map if I combined my army with those from the quest hut. That would be quite enough for auto-combat wins I think against anything (7 ~142k stacks should probably be killing everything turn 1). Granted, looking at the map armies should much smaller in the current version, thus it's not really feasible to gather this number of AAs now any time close to that.

70k azures it was probably me, but I think you misconstrued my question as a complaint. My point was that you mentioned that it's possible to gather CoUK through finding individual components and I wasn't able to find the way to do that (for completionism's sake), thus asked. I voiced concern regarding 70k azures maybe being a bit too hard for me at that time, but I didn't really try them yet and had many places to plunder for significant army boosts. At the time I was short on army to beat them, and recalling your comment regarding collecting individual pieces I figured that there was something I was missing.

Cheers!

08-09-2023 17:18

Interesting - Supremacy of the Lich King

I mean cloak is busted because it's the same payout rate for skeletons and liches. The quest is 100:1 or something IIRC.
If 100k skeletons becomes 1k Liches that should absolutely be fine. Besides, I don't think the upper level has what it takes to make necromancy busted as you probably have to complete most pandora boxes to beat the 4k faeries.
Yeah the first versions of the map I released were deeply imbalanced and bugged. You helped me a lot Iron out some of the details and bugs.

Author: Steve (Slovakia), 03-09-2023 06:03 Like
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED - Supremacy of the Lich King
I completed the map in 23 months/2 weeks/1 day. (Look at rank 4. in picture) At the end of game i had over 10 000 Rust Dragons/over 500 000 Titans and over 4 000 000 Power Liches.
Pretty hard game mainly from beggining and at the end. The map is impossible to finish without fire mastery and berserk.Enjoy the game and thanks to author for the map.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED - Supremacy of the Lich King

Steve (Slovakia) writes:
03-09-2023 06:06

picture - Supremacy of the Lich King

Last fight with my heroe.

Steve (Slovakia) writes:
03-09-2023 06:10

Final heroe fight.

Romeo P (US) writes:
03-09-2023 09:14

Hi Steve - Supremacy of the Lich King

So you added your own hero with necromancy and then abused cloak?

You really don't need beserk if you're using Hota/cloak. 4,000,000 Liches seems plenty enough to win no diff.

Glad you enjoyed the map

Author: Garak (London), 02-09-2023 19:23
Palpatine, Jack Sparrow, Danaerys in tavern - Supremacy of the Lich King
I played as green. Legolas is main hero but I am using Gunnar to conquer towns. On MWD 233 I get rampart town in south-east region and in there is tavern. In that tavern I am able to regruit Danaerys, Palpatine, Jack Sparrow. All that heroes are full with artifacts (Horn, five grails, ...).
Is that expected or...?

wasilix writes:
02-09-2023 21:52

Seems like a bug. All of these heroes should be available through prisons and only one of them could've been freed by AI (Jack Sparrow).

wasilix writes:
02-09-2023 22:21

Correction - Supremacy of the Lich King

Just checked latest version. They are in fact in prisons. Maybe you play some older version that was broken (suggest checking a prison at 113:147 in the underground in the editor - it holds Palpatine). If it's not, I suggest downloading the latest version.

Garak (London) writes:
03-09-2023 08:53

Correction - Supremacy of the Lich King - Supremacy of the Lich King

I play version 28.8.2023.
Palpatine prison is on position as you mentioned

wasilix writes:
03-09-2023 08:58

Interesting... - Supremacy of the Lich King

Other than some weird game bug, I'd suggest you revealing the map with the cheat and checking enemy movement as well prison location to see if it's gone. Wonder if one of enemy heroes got access to mobility spells or something and went roaming the map. If you have autosaves for each turn it would also be quite useful to find at which point this hero broke free.

Romeo P (US) writes:
03-09-2023 09:22

Hi Garak - Supremacy of the Lich King

Oh Wow.
That's absolutely not normal at all, They are not set up to have the artifacts etc at the hero level in the editor, they are customized in the prison (where they should be).

I am puzzled as to how that could even happen... Danaerys and Palpatine should be impossible to unlock for the AI and even Jack Sparrow is unlikely. Also even more unlikely that those heroes would randomly die after being unlocked by an AI to where you can recruit them in a Tavern.

This is definitely not supposed to happen, and first I'm hearing of it.

Author: Romeo P (US), 28-08-2023 02:55
Pending Update - Supremacy of the Lich King
Just uploaded a new file.

Minor changes to make the map more coherent, slightly easier in the beginning now.
Hope you all enjoy!

Gulo (Xian,China) writes:
02-09-2023 11:47

Finished map. - Supremacy of the Lich King

Without using Horn and Cloak,only using Azure and collected 62K. This time I had to use Crag Hack as first hero because he had Fire Magic and can use Berserk。Previous versions ,I used Tamar。Very hard at last three battles。Very thanks for your amazing work。

Finished map. - Supremacy of the Lich King

Gulo (Xian,China) writes:
02-09-2023 11:53

Tazar - Supremacy of the Lich King

Before Dragon Lord ,using Tazar,after using Crag。

Romeo P (US) writes:
02-09-2023 20:11

Hi Gulo - Supremacy of the Lich King

I am glad to see that the tweaks made to the map helped create a much more challenging endgame without using horn and/or Cloak. I like that you did it clean and finished before the end of month 12. First person to show proof so far.
Master Beserk becomes a lot more important when the enemy has ring of oblivion.
Clone + Archangel was way too good on the map before. Now it's more of a stepping stone.

Author: Garri, 27-08-2023 17:38 Like
Thank you! - Supremacy of the Lich King
The map is masterpiece. Thanks to the author for such a hard work.

Author: Cicerón (Spain), 26-08-2023 13:41
Master of universe needed to win - Supremacy of the Lich King
Game freeze at 16th month, when i got all castles except 4/7 final heroes.
The only chance was to cheat with unlimited movement.
Final battle was epic, really.
Very hard, nearly impossible, sometimes boring, but one the best.

Romeo P (US) writes:
31-08-2023 03:12

Unfortunate - Supremacy of the Lich King

That's unfortunate. Do you happen to know what caused that bug?
16 months is perhaps pushing it. I would recommend aiming to complete the map in 12 months.
I might lock the purple entirely, it seems nothing good comes out of releasing them onto the map.

Author: Рашид, 23-08-2023 08:55
4-1-2 - какая лучшая стратегия? - Supremacy of the Lich King
Наверное лучшая стратегия:
- накачать Орион всё по 99
- получить 74 уровень
- набрать войска
- дойти до зеленого портала и плаща нечисти и где по 9999 лазурных
- взять темницы вверху подземелья, до этого всех наверху уничтожить)
- темницы нужны чтобы героями с них и по 6 змиев+феникс+ скорость(топор можно) - плыть к плащу нечисти быстрее где по 9999 лазурных
- змии 13+2+скорость 5= 20 скорость - они ставят под удар соседних лазурных драконов - так можно уменьшить лазурных драконов
- потом Теодора берем и тоже плащ по 9999 Лазурных - так же можно героями Феникс+6 змий(стрекоза)
- берем полет и дверь измерений
- читаем фиолетовую и голубую палатку
- и остальное
4-1-2 - какая лучшая стратегия? - Supremacy of the Lich King

Author: Steve (Slovakia), 22-08-2023 02:42 Like
Mission Impossible - Supremacy of the Lich King
As a matter of fact i have been playing HMM for very long times. I haven seen so difficult map...During 6 months you hardly got 4-5 castles. Everybody attacks on you (every creatures) you have no diplomacy. In 2-3 months attack on you player with thousands of creatures on high level. You must do a lots to control sea. Without archangel and clone spell you are not able to gp on. This map is hardly done without time restrict. With time restrict 12 moths - you waste time to play it!!!! Author of map must put time restrict off, otherewise tme map is unplayable...!!!

Steve (Slovakia) writes:
22-08-2023 04:08

correction - Supremacy of the Lich King

Hi bros, my fault. The map is not time expired...i didnt note it. Anyway it will be tough map!

22-08-2023 17:23

Mission Impossible - Supremacy of the Lich King

Well there is no time restriction. Although 12 months is certainly possible as a few people have posted.

If it's too hard in the beginning, you can always adjust starting point AIs events or buff your starting heroes slightly in the editor.

I'm glad that you find it challenging, that is the goal. As you said archangel + clone is the way to go in the beginning.
Berserk will also be very effective.
Town Portal is a must too to explore faster/hold onto lands.

Author: wasilix, 21-08-2023 23:09 Like
Да, Нила хороша на этой карте. Я, было, думал, что Мефалу буду использовать, но она все таки хуже прокачана. А ещё у болота (один из врагов) здесь Тазик, замаскированный под дракона. Я его только ближе к концу узнал. Тоже неплохие скилы, но мне у Нилы больше нравятся.

Оррин у меня совсем убогий был. То ли красный ему билд угробил, то ли что. У него даже земли не было, поэтому я с ним морочиться не стал. Гуннар и Десса норм. У зеленого помимо Гуннара на старте еще и Кирь есть :) Я просто для разнообразия решил за зеленых попробовать. Плюс интересно было начать с двумя спецами по логе :) Рампарт всегда очень слабый на таких картах :( Но есть плюс - у вас будут сокровищницы с самого старта. Правда, у других, мне кажется, проблем с деньгами тоже не должно быть. В итоге, правда, все равно все превращается в игру с АА. Я как первого героя с большим кол-вом их взял, так больше можно сказать, и не играл "зеленым". Тут уже разницы между фракциями нет :)

У меня мейном по итогу была тоже Нила, но до этого я еще Мефалу качал на мейна, плюс, конечно, качал и утилизировал логистов и прочих. Героев довольно много неплохих, к счастью, на карте.

Терпения вам - подземелье на этой карте уж очень тягомотное... Есть и интересные аспекты, если нравится логистика, но в остальном, к сожалению, хватает уж очень мутных мест, где драться приходится миллион раз, да еще и, если не повезет, то без автобоя. Я только на него неделю убил, наверно, если не больше. Строго говоря я не пытался закончить максимально быстрее - хотел быстро закончить, но собрав максимум возможной армии и квестов просто ради эксперимента. Мб можно избежать такого геморроя, но вот не уверен теперь, поскольку вроде бы автор добавил кольцо забвения всем врагам. Иначе можно было бы довольно быстро вообще-то пробежать подземку. Главное мяса достаточно набрать на пробивку 70к лазуриков, но с Нилой, думаю, не было бы проблемой.

Author: Рашид, 21-08-2023 21:03
Супер! Спасибо! - Supremacy of the Lich King
Пока иду так как в скрине - Нил самый сильный! +
Орион! Десса и Гунар как далекие ходуны используются для взятия Аа и Гигантов... Орионом буду пробивать гарнизоны антимагии в подземелье.

Даже не представляю как за зеленых в этой карте играть - но попробую, потому только далеко ходить мало для начала. За синих подкаченный Нил самый сильный игрок, даже ИИ ошибается нападает и проигрывает постоянно при преимуществе в 2-5 раз...
Супер! Спасибо! - Supremacy of the Lich King

Author: wasilix, 21-08-2023 19:46 Like
Отличный темп! По правде сказать, ваше описание поначалу особо меня не впечатлило, но темп у вас и, правда, хороший. Я играл за зеленого, мейном тоже взял Нилу. Судя по скрину, вы меня опережаете, примерно недели на 3 уже. Я, правда, целью не ставил оптимально по скорости пройти, но, думаю, что шел довольно резво все таки. Хорошо идёте :)

Если я не ошибаюсь, то вам придется задержаться все таки, а жаль. У меня задержки большой не вышло, прокачивал своих героев по либам наверху, пока ждал открытия ворот к оранжевому и розовому. Вам, боюсь, придется чуть поскучнее.

Вообще интересный у вас маршрут. Я играл более раннюю версию за зеленых я взял пандоры сначала - можно взять эльфов довольно рано. У меня получилось на 1-4-7, но может у вас и раньше вышло бы. А вот дальше я пошел Гундулу спасать, но, смотрю, у неё армию сильно порезали в последней версии. Сейчас бы уже другой маршрут искал. У неё было 250АА, и можно было бы легко пробить ТП, да и почти что угодно.

Интересно будет последить, как вы дальше будете идти. Последняя версия карты значительно меньше войск даёт, чем та, которую играл я, но доступ к голубому даёт без задержки. Еще бы к оранжевому с розовым можно было попасть до 5-1-1, и было бы шикарно.

Держите в курсе, и удачи :)

Author: Рашид, 21-08-2023 01:05
Супер интересная карта! - Supremacy of the Lich King
Играю за синих, ищу наилучшую стратегию. Наверное такая:
- набор архимагов быстрый и сколько можно титанов
- быстро посещаем красную палатку и сразу после неё бежим к их главному замку
-берем замок красных "Центральный" - там таверна, важно чтобы по пути не попался кто-то из их героев - они гораздо сильнее!
- далее можно читать все палатки по очереди - но цель освободить золотоносителя на острове с библиотеками - у него берсерк и портал города, которые через героя с граматностью передаем своим основным героям
- основные которые развиваю герои, это - "Джиина с доспехами", Греен Арова стрелкового, и ходунов Гунара и освобождаем Дессу(мой любимый герой!)
- пока (Дессу только не освободил - но это уже легко) я имею то что на скрине на 3-2-2, все сильные герои уже имеют портал города и берсерк, по 300 титанов, 180 Архангелов и экстра-драконов по около 100 уже есть...

Наверное это самая правильная стратегия? Джелу освобожу в пару-тройку ходов и Дракона так же... Накоплю войск чтобы пробить врата подземные с магией только первого уровня... дальше незнаю... Как получится позже напишу или возможны подсказки?
Супер интересная карта! - Supremacy of the Lich King

Рашид writes:
23-08-2023 09:01

Еще можно некромантом млн+ скелетов - Supremacy of the Lich King

Возможно волшебник некромант может насобирать млн+ скелетов
Даже если они не нужны - их поменять на деньги

Еще можно некромантом млн+ скелетов - Supremacy of the Lich King

wasilix writes:
23-08-2023 20:59

Выглядит очень круто! :) Не знал, что в последней версии можно спуститься в подземелье до того, как оранжевого с розовым побить - это отлично. Ваш план выглядит здорово, конечно, очень. С DD и полетом можно очень много за один ход делать, проводя ротацию всеми героями с воздухом. Подозреваю, что вы закончите уже через неделю-две такими темпами, по-любому в 5 месяцев уложитесь :) С плащиком, конечно, личей нафармить можно лихо очень тут.

PS: про некрика я думал сам, в принципе идея логичная, конечно, но я играл когда, решил сразу, что буду играть без плаща и рога, а с некром ради скелетов не стал заморачиваться просто. Они и скорость просаживают сильно, и просто еще один элемент для управления и планирования. Подумал, что уже лишнего будет для меня :)

wasilix writes:
23-08-2023 21:15

Время - Supremacy of the Lich King

Внимательнее сейчас на скрин посмотрел. Не заметил, что ваше описание про взятие Феди это все таки план пока. До Феди там тоже немаленькие охраны вроде бы есть в ресурсах, и, если не ошибаюсь, как минимум 2 из них нельзя обойти. Судя по вашей армии на скрине, мб будет довольно непросто на проклятой земле их пробивать. Я вот кстати не уверен даже, в событии вообще-то охрану-то можно так подрезать? Помню, что иногда меня неприятно удивляло что-то в этом духе, но не помню точно, может быть тогда это пандоры были, а не события, а может быть это СоД просто был.

Если сработает, конечно, то план отличный. Одна из темниц (называется что-то типа 1000 глаз) очень хорошее место имеет логистическое, от неё сможете по всей карте скакать. Как её получите, сильно вам упростит дальнейшую работу.

Я еще много себе войск набрал на 8 городах под землей (пандоры и стэки на воде), но их прилично порезал автор в последней версии. В принципе, если параллельно с выносом голубого заберете несколько их + сконвертируете существ в титанов и других шутеров, то может помочь пробиваться до Феди.

Рашид writes:
28-08-2023 23:40

Как подставлять под драконов на проклятой земле - Supremacy of the Lich King

- Всё по 99 к 4-4-7 получил Орион и 74 уровень
- открыл проклятые земли с драконами
- туда плывут все кто может 1 Феникс + 4-6 эфритов(змии еще не доступны)
- как на скрине подставляем под дракона удар - это значительно уменьшит войска стражей

Как подставлять под драконов на проклятой земле - Supremacy of the Lich King

Рашид writes:
28-08-2023 23:41

Некромант меняет на личей - Supremacy of the Lich King

- некромант меняет 1000 скелетов на 100 личей - можно насобирать много личей

Некромант меняет на личей - Supremacy of the Lich King

Author: wasilix, 14-08-2023 22:56 Like
Nice ideas - Supremacy of the Lich King
Finally finished the map (8-2-4). Unfortunately I was playing the version before AAs rewards were nerfed.

Some very nice ideas implemented in terms of creature and artefact exchanges. Challenging start, loved the underground general layout and especially appreciate giving a good number of lighthouses and making underground mostly water. Helped a lot with logistics.

That's a very good map, but not without some things I wish were changed. It takes a lot of time (real life), especially in the underground. With all those exchange quests it's a constant logistics challenge. It's still an upside to me. Some aspects though almost made me mad. I wish number of fights in below areas was drastically reduced:
1. The fangarm area - so much to clear... Each fight takes with autocombat a few seconds, and that's a lot of fights...

2. Another annoying area was lvl7 random monsters, same thing as with fangarms, but depending on your army/hero there you may sometimes even have to fight manually depending on a monster faced and number of stacks in it.

3. Unique dragons area - biggest treasury in the game, but having to fight for every pile of gold is very time consuming... Fights are all alike and provide very little in terms of challenge. I was only clearing path to quest huts and pandoras, still had to spend a lot of time there. It would be very much welcome if you reduced number of fights in each of these by 3-5 times at least.

Other than that while the artefact and hero juggling are also consuming a lot of time these I would actually consider good map features. They offer some logistical challenge which is very needed in the underground, because fights are very easy.

Some other comments:
1. Most lvl7 creature-to-creature conversion options don't include 500, only 50 making it rather arduous to convert tens of thousands of troops, would very much like to have titans-to-AAs conversion option too. Had to convert titans to dragons or behes first.

2. Funnily enough, events for purple may trigger for a player too if not picked up by purple. Probably not much of an issue, but I was surprised when a couple of those triggered for me.

3. I haven't used liches or fangarms (neither for fighting or to trade in for dragons). Basically I used mostly AAs and later azures. In the end I had over 500k AAs and over 100k azures.

4. I haven't used any AAs off resource-to-creature trades! I had another 580k AAs sitting in a town (conversion rate was substantially nerfed in a later version). After hitting money cap player can purchase 700k gems every week which is 35k AAs weekly (after a conversion nerf). Overall number of AAs in a later versions should probably be around half of what I had.

5. I appreciate you making a game a bit harder by introducing ring of oblivion, but I'm a bit concerned about adding it for orange and pink. The player isn't yet very strong when facing them and overall I'd personally prefer some other options (like power of dragon father, blind immunity, spell suppression cloaks, etc.). Kind of worried that first 2 enemies may prove to be too much of a trouble with rings.

Liked the map, thanks for making it :)

Romeo P (US) writes:
15-08-2023 03:06

Thanks Wasilix - Supremacy of the Lich King

Thank you for the in-depth feedback.

Fangram and Level 7 clusterfuck is meant to be annoying (sorry).

The resource fights in the Dragon Islands could probably go. It has been annoying me a lot as well since the AI can't always auto-win with no losses. But those fights are not particularly challenging, so it's more tedious than anything.

For the creature exchanges, it was initially all 100>50 trades, but after taking half an hour to convert an army one time, I decided to update it, but I didn't edit everything. Will have to take care of that at some point.

So you think orange and pink are strong enough? I should have clarified that only the ones on the islands locked by a 5-month quest guard have the ring of oblivion, the ones at sea do not.
So it's only after month 5, at which point the player should have basically explored all of the upper level and have substantial armies and heroes.

For the underground, I ran out of stuff to put since the upper level has already so much going on. So about half of it is for aesthetics, filler and to give an opportunity to anyone no matter their level to finish the map by taking extra time to gather all the rewards.
If you just want to speed run, you can easily ignore most if not all of the content underground aside from what you need to do for the main storyline, which is essentially just beating the teal and getting the cloak to go on to the purple.
It has lots of "sub-plots" where you can waste a lot of time and discover more to the map than is initially apparent. I personally quite enjoy completing everything, getting all the castles, heroes, ...etc
The map probably has too much going on and levels up too fast for the underground to be completely engaging. That's definitely something I am going to keep in mind when designing future maps.
I wanted a map that lasts about a year to play through if you take the time to do everything.

Anyhow thank you for your feedback, I am going to fix some of the things you pointed out.
I hope you had a good time with the map overall and that the minor nitpicks didn't detract too much from your enjoyment.

wasilix writes:
15-08-2023 09:21

That's really unfortunate that fangarms and lvl7 areas are meant to be annoying! Geez Louise, they really are. I skipped all of artefact areas whereas I cleared up most of everything else.

I could've been still quite a bit faster. Having to wait for orange/pink and teal to open I didn't realize that I could bring heroes to the underground through the colored portals (area with a bunch of set artefacts and a level 60 border guard). I only noticed it after I already started dealing with teal, otherwise I'd be taking towns behind 1-way portals in month 5. Also was trying to build up my army as much as possible just as a test - definitely could've gone for purple as soon as I got a CoUK and would've deal easily with him. Possibly month 6 victory was achieveable, month 7 was definitely doable. With rings will have to bring a bigger force now, so I would expect that finish times will now be quite longer.

In regards to your ring comment about orange and pink, it makes more sense this way. Maybe it'll be ok, not sure. In my game pink was free month 2 because of a missing mountain, and I dealt with its main baddy during month 3 or 4. Definitely wouldn't be able to do that if he had a ring, but given that he shouldn't go free until month 5 maybe it would be doable.

Author: Gunnar, 13-08-2023 21:01
Great map! - Supremacy of the Lich King
Finished in 13 months with the Red player.I enjoyed it and the design was interesting.Also,the map was well created and I respect the author's hard work.Someday,i will play it again with another faction.Can't wait to play your next map.

Author: Romeo P (US), 13-08-2023 19:33
New Update pending - Supremacy of the Lich King
Hi all,

Just submitted a new updated file. It should be up in a couple hours.

-All pink, orange, teal and purple heroes now have Ring of Oblivion to limit the effectiveness of Horn, Cloak and Archangels.

-Horn is much harder to obtain (only one realistic way to get by obtaining the hero Danaerys)

-Added 2 ways to get 9999 Power liches to unlock the quest guard that leads to Amulet. For players that do not want to go through the 70K azure dragon fights in cursed grounds to get the cloak fully assembled.

-Fixed landings on 2 islands that were not accessible via landing.

-First teal base is now accessible before month 6, as long as you have completed the upper level.

I am very pleased that no one has reported issues with purple player bugs since the last update.

For those who are extra cautious, you can always go into the editor and enable purple as a human player, so that you may play through a purple's freeze in your save by loading the save as a multiplayer and play through the freeze.

I hope you all enjoy the map.

I am starting to work on a new map that will be based on Europe, middle east and western Russia.

Romeo P (US) writes:
13-08-2023 19:43

Altar - Supremacy of the Lich King

I also added a bunch of altars, so that it's easier to get rid of superfluous artifacts.
Although I would not recommend to get rid of any artifact that may be assembled into a relic, as there is a use for those later in the game, to exchange them for creatures.

Author: Luca Wei (Beijing,China), 13-08-2023 18:35
small bugs - Supremacy of the Lich King
by the way,There's no landing site on the ground part of the Rust dragon area to the center area(145,135),There's no landing site undergrand(116,19)from left to right,if I don't get the treasure“Horn of harvest”···
If you want to increase the difficulty, you can give purple heroes red ball, Ring of annihilation, Dragon King divine power, etc.

Author: Luca Wei (Beijing,China), 13-08-2023 18:22
impressing - Supremacy of the Lich King
Thank you for your reply, each map has its own advantages and disadvantages, the common problem of all the maps made by the author so far is that there are too many meaningless roads, resources, etc. and the later period is often very easy or boring,which wastes players much time··· But I'm sure this map will stick with me for a long time, as will some of the great ones like element land, crapcore, Gelu the necromancer part2, and so on. I've been playing heroes3 for over 10 years and I've never seen an enemy with such a large army,and each enemy hero has such a perfect trigger mechanism, and there are plot hints, which makes me extremely shocked. Now that the new version fixes the purple bug and allows early attacks on orange/pink/cyan, that's great. Best wishes.
Later, I will try to use other colors to finish the map, so as to challenge faster finish. It should be possible within 8, 1, 1.

Author: Romeo P (US), 12-08-2023 23:50
Hi Luca Wei - Supremacy of the Lich King
Nicely done on the early finish, you are the fastest one so far.
I guess you played an older version than the current one. The purple should no longer be bugged as far as I can tell, and the rewards from boxes have been revised significantly.
For the objects, the correct way to do it is to have a hero in each town and then use TP to dump specific artifacts so each hero builds up specific relics (that take less space in inventory). Then you take those underground to convert to creatures. There is also a junkyard in each starting point and there are altars on the map. It is kinda PITA to manage, but if you do it right it works pretty well. You can also convert redundant artifacts to other ones in the underground islands to more easily assemble relics.
I fixed access to teal in an upcoming update.

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed the map. I probably won't be releasing another one for a while. It takes months usually to make one and lots of planning, inspiration and testing.

Author: Luca Wei (Beijing,China), 12-08-2023 16:16
Thanks much! - Supremacy of the Lich King
highly recommend!Thanks for your map!
Finished in 10 1 7. two week's work···
very good map, except the bug of purple's freeze(may be The army is tooooooo big!), I Opened the multiplayer game,allied with purple and solved this problem
Maximum array and army of playing heroes3 for 10+ years!
The early stage is very difficult,The emphasis is on mass access to lighthouses while keeping the pink and orange out of reach,The key is to capture 4,000 archers and 550 archangels in Pandora's Box within February
Multiline operations and resource allocation are challenging
The disadvantage of this map is underground,I have to attack cyan after 6 1 1,and there are too many meaningless monsters and treasures、Prophet's house underground.I had to sell my treasures all the time. My bags were always full!
Thanks for the map again!Looking forward to your next map!
Thanks much! - Supremacy of the Lich King

13-08-2023 18:43

Re - Supremacy of the Lich King

I would say it's really hard to not have anything boring for a giant 2 level map.
Most of the underground level is going to be boring aside from fighting the AI because even 70k azure dragons should be relatively easy to beat so as a map maker you are out of options to create a challenge in a map like this.
The beginning of the map would have to be much slower to build up than it is I guess.
But personally I don't like maps where you have to spend a lot of time early on in your starting point.
I like that here within a couple months you're taking on 10k faerie dragons etc

Most of the underground level is skippable if you want to go fast. I actually quite enjoyed that part. For me the boring part is after defeating the other 3
Starting point AIs, waiting for month 5. I didn't think the 5 to 6 was a problem because you would defeat pink and orange, take over their lands, then go underground. By the time you had the 8 castles there, it was a good time to attack cyan.
But I am uploading a file tonight to address that.

Cole (Denmark) writes:
21-11-2023 11:16

4,000 archers and 550 archangels in Pandora's Box - Supremacy of the Lich King

Where did you get the 4,000 archers and 550 archangels in Pandora's Box from? I cant find it.

wasilix writes:
21-11-2023 20:11

Rewards have been drastically reduced - Supremacy of the Lich King

Pandoras in starting location of Green Arrow / Orrin were initially giving modest amount of units, which since then have been sustantionally nerfed.

Cole (Denmark) writes:
21-11-2023 22:28

Units of AI - Supremacy of the Lich King

By the 2. month the AI have around 250 lvl 7 units. How? do you know?

wasilix writes:
21-11-2023 22:47

Don't recall what my enemies had when I played. It was a much earlier version though before rewards were nerfed and I had a very strong army myself on month 2. Maybe they were boosted, not sure. What I know is that same tactic that I used here won't work in the current version.

Author: wasilix, 12-08-2023 07:24 Like
Assembling the cloak - Supremacy of the Lich King
So I'm trying to assemble the cloak. You mentioned that one doesn't have to beat 70k azures to get one. I have boots and I see the necklace, but I don't see vampire's cowl anywhere. Also I don't see how I can pick up the necklace without having CoUK (closed by a guard asking for 9999 liches whereas I only have 3k from Isra). Maybe I don't see something. The underground is vast.

What am I missing?

wasilix writes:
12-08-2023 19:28

Clarification - Supremacy of the Lich King

I need it to get to purple. I don't intend to use horn or CoUK other than to get through border guards that require liches or fangarms. I have around 200k AAs on 7-1-1 and still can get some more power from dragon areas. It should be doable to win a 70k AD event, perhaps even without many losses, but you mentioned that it's not necessary. After scouring the map in the editor, I just don't see a way to assemble a cloak without having one.

Romeo P (US) writes:
12-08-2023 23:28

Cloak - Supremacy of the Lich King

Cowl is on a hero in a prison underground protected by 4K Faerie dragons, boots and neckless are underground on the map. Neckless does require the liches, I guess that is an oversight, as there is no way to generate liches at that stage. I will add a way to convert skeletons to Liches.
Otherwise, there are 3 other cloaks you can get on the map but you have to fight 70k Azure dragons on cursed ground for each of them, which shouldn't be too hard if you can take down Dragon Lord.

Romeo P (US) writes:
12-08-2023 23:31

BTW - Supremacy of the Lich King

By the way, if you can't easily take down the Azure dragons, you are not ready to go up against the purple so I would focus on building up your armies by taking advantage of guest guards, pandora box etc.

wasilix writes:
12-08-2023 23:53

70k on cursed ground or aa-garrison might be quite different from purple heroes if those don't prevent from casting spells and resurrecting. 70k issue is winning without losses and resurrects.

That said, I actually beat them. 250k AAs was more than enough to win in 2 turns without losses.

Gotcha on the necklace liches requirement. I'd recommend maybe to make it a skellie requirement instead of adding a quest to convert. Otherwise the player may just farm skellies before getting a cloak and then convert them.

I can't find a hero with a cowl, and I can't see an imprisoned hero like that. Isra has boots, not a cowl. There are only 3 heroes in the underground, and neither Mutare nor Theodorus have it.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-74 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy