Author: Andor (UK), 04-05-2024 09:31

Yes sir =) - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Let me guess, your name is No-one. more...

Author: Vaclav (Czech Rep.), 04-05-2024 09:20

Re: - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

No one likes WOG, no one uses it! Only SoD or HotA more...

Author: геннадий (Москва), 04-05-2024 08:56

грандиозный тест - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

Очень интересно, но непонятно как в нее играть. Раз десять начинал и всегда упираешься в тупик. more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 03-05-2024 21:01

air magic - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

when i killed the ai, the tomb of air dropped but my back pack was full so i did not get the tomb. is the map unfinishable now? more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 03-05-2024 17:31

Спасибо - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за комментарий.

Чтобы "запечатать" врата Обливиона, нужно после победы над четырьмя героями красного цвета (Даэдра), воспользоваться порталом, который непосредственно приведёт вас в Обливион.
И уже там, вам предстоит сразиться с ещё одним героем (Лорд даэдра), и после одержан
more...

Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Return of Mosqua - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Return of Mosqua - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Return of Mosqua - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Return of Mosqua

Heroes 4: Winds of War

Author's note: this scenario was made to laugh at some people in the Behemoth Cave forum (in polish: Jaskinia Behemota). The plot will be incomprehensible to someone outside the forum, but the emotions are still guaranteed.
Introduction:
Behemoth's Lair is really peacefulf for quite some time. Criminals sit in prisons and tyrants have disappeared, God knows where. The tensions between Catholics and the rest of the world are basically over. However, the return of a certain phantom heralds that peace, balance, and freedom of speech are about to end ...

Added: 13-06-2022

Heroes 4 maps: Endore, allierade slar tillbaka | -< Draconic 2>- | American Way Huhuhu | Порядок VS Хаос

Author: Author, 22-08-2022 19:32
One more way - Return of Mosqua
Thanks for the comments first of all. But there is also another way you can try. You can rush green around week 2-3, free Agon and sneak to the asylum in the underground.

There is a quest in the sea where you can get 3 sea monsters, but fighting green will still be tough, especially on champion.

Author writes:
22-08-2022 19:34

I forgot one thing to note - Return of Mosqua

In the asylum you will get some "neutral" chaos creatures, including mega dragons.

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 18-08-2022 21:10
Final score 1414 - Return of Mosqua
Champion level, with artifact Boots of Travel - thanks for your suggestion, Artstyle, pathfinding is the key. Tara is a Warden level 22, assisted by 2 Monks, a Nina with GM Death and spell Vampire Touch, Bone Dragons, Venom Spawns and Mummies
Final score 1414 - Return of Mosqua

Artstyle (USA) writes:
22-08-2022 01:54

Nice Strategy - Return of Mosqua

Adding undead units speeds up the map a bit, good call. Got my time down to less month 3. Used Champions, behemoths and Bone Dragons.

Nice Strategy - Return of Mosqua

Razorockham (The Netherlands) writes:
26-08-2022 22:42

Higher scores - Return of Mosqua

I tried to improve my score of 1414 (9 weeks, 8 towns). With 9 weeks and 11 towns my score went up with merely 1 point, for more explored terrain. And today, with 8 weeks - extremely fast - and 7 towns my score went down to 1389. Disappointing: 8, 9, 10 and 11 weeks all end in 1050 points.

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 15-08-2022 22:46
Order and Tome of Nature - Return of Mosqua
I won on Intermediate level in 13 weeks. My heroes: heroes Tara, four mages, 24 bone dragons and 43 venom spawns. Tara became a level 25 Warden, with Tome of nature and grandmaster nature. Even with the 'forbidden' spell Dragon strength on these bone dragons it was extremely difficult to kill Mosqua

Author: Razorockham (The Netherlands), 14-08-2022 13:33
High Score does not correspond with this map on Maps4Heroes - Return of Mosqua
Dear Noverlord - aka Artstyle, I saw you two YouTubes playing this map, but the version of HoMM IV you played there differs from this version on Maps4Heroes - for instance, I can see here some unknown spells like Mass Giant strength and Summon Garganthua's. When one plays this map Mosqua on the Maps4Heroes website with the Champion level, I think it is impossible to win. The enemy is much more aggressive and attacks you castle(s) after some 3 or 4 weeks with overwhelming numbers. In fact I know no HoMM 4-map which is not winnable, but this one surely is, at least with Champion level. You posted your final score (1355 , victory in 114 days) on that website, as if you played the version there. And that is , I am afraid to say, not the whole truth

Author: Vasa, 31-07-2022 15:15
Won by luck artifacts - Return of Mosqua
I actually won this map
Key is not order nor tavern.

Key is right artifacts random and nature magic.

I was luck to get: nature book in the begining + valder arbalet near magic school in chest + guards earth elements+ tigers to the necrotown

1st day 1 by one lose 3 squires to exhaust mine guards mana, beat them. Next buy pikemens, take arbalet, beat beatable opponents for exp, then guards. Buy nature 4 for 10k gold, then take neutral barb town. Beat thunderbird tents guard, take the necrosity - hard - with secondary heroes as cover. Then runaway from red (he's stronger and gets stats every battle), take 2nd tent, beat pink, take his castles. Protection is guaranted. Red has only 1 tent visited.

Then beat blue, than red will attack your nature's town citadel, with mantises or wassports you lose some, but beat burb. Then clean the map.

I still get only 3rd order after defeating all except green who do not create troubles, and only then gate town gate. Growing second hero for the frenzy spell.

I have no idea with that order, that's impossible, they go to your town less than 1 month, you cannot raise order hero during this period, because from the start you are out of money, fort, map speed and not all are beatable.

Artstyle (USA) writes:
15-08-2022 18:47

Different ways to play - Return of Mosqua

That's an interesting tactic, my artifact was boots +50% move speed. To get order magic to masters for berserk you need to get both dream teachers and all the chests by the lighthouse to your Mage. With boots you can take both order towns, Angels and get back in time for red to attack you at your main castle. Boots lets you win faster, Ive won with mithril axe +40% attack but it takes longer since the map speed is poor ( early game is much easier). Artifacts play a big role this map.

Author: Artstyle (USA), 06-07-2022 18:50
Champion Clear - Return of Mosqua
Tough map on Champion difficulty. The aggressive AI attacks early on which means you have to plan your first month carefully. On day 1 get tavern and lord for gold then get a new hero every week day 1: Lord, Order Mage, Lord/ Priest. The key to beating red is to get master order magic and speed buff on order mage and hold at the first town. Blue can be held at 2nd town or sieged with master order magic. I think starting Item has a major impact on success chance.
Champion Clear - Return of Mosqua

Artstyle (USA) writes:
15-08-2022 18:07

Noverlord is someone else - Return of Mosqua

Hi,

Ive also seen the youtube video of a player beating this map on a different mod, that wasnt me. I only play vanilla.

15-08-2022 22:28

Score - Return of Mosqua

Noverlord had the same score and he finished in the same week as you did during the same month

Score - Return of Mosqua

Artstyle (USA) writes:
16-08-2022 01:53

Thats not me - Return of Mosqua

To prove it here's another run I completed today, this one a bit faster by skipping blue. Also notice my hero portrait is purple and not orange this is due to me playing on the vanilla game and Noverlord playing a mod, his hero is orange.

Thats not me - Return of Mosqua

Artstyle (USA) writes:
16-08-2022 01:59

Another Completion - Return of Mosqua

Blue player only attacks you if your town is not properly defended. After killing the main blue hero just stash everything that's not a tier 4 unit in the bottom town and you should be safe from attacks while the main army fights red and purple.

Another Completion - Return of Mosqua

16-08-2022 14:05

Score 1391 - Return of Mosqua

Convinced. Sorry for my allegation. Congrat with your score. You you on this Forum. And mind my earlier suggestion: try map named Druid on this website.

Author: Vasa, 27-06-2022 02:18
Random try - Return of Mosqua
ok found possible key generated on random.

Random treasure - nature book generated.
Chest near magic school - valder arbalet generated.

Guards for nature quest - earth elementals + tigers.

I guess, this random gen is playable attempt. If i can get to a quest, I might have a chance to win.

Author: Vasa, 27-06-2022 01:46
Impossible - Return of Mosqua
ok. Impossible.
Started again. Lost 3 squires to 1st levels, empty their mana, take wood mine 1st day, second day ore mine.

Go for a tactic.
Better work, 40 pikekmen, 100 archers in the end of 4th week. But blue came and beat! You should not at least ban castle under this circumstances!

This way i could have a chance, but castle is banned, I can do nothing again even blue - 4 phoenix, 30 grifin, 200 fees/wolves. And, from other side, just did not come yet, red, 19/16 lvl heroes, group of red cows and dosens of cyclops.

Man, the chance could be given to me if I had access to nature buy for 10k gold, but 3lvl guards do not allow me.

In the final - you have 1 month until one of enemies come to you.

You have no fort, no resources, no army, weak hero with banned melee and archery. Banned castle!

The monster banks is only the chance to get money. Hero map speed is low (by the way red have +25% boots and gloves for movement!), army is weak, time is low, how it is possible to win?

Well. If I had a castle i could defeat blue (not sure), but surely wont defeat red with stronge heroes and army!
If I can have access to nature skills buy (wtf, how if it's guarded by tens of 3lvl guards (when your hero damage and magic is very low), even this cannot help without the castle!

Or if you could give a grail build, whatever, well you have nothing and low possibilities, opponents have all, and you have only 3-4 weeks to go!

Make map more real!

Michal (Poland) writes:
23-09-2022 18:19

Michal - Return of Mosqua

Hey,

The map is playable. I was playing previous version of the map and was using the armor of regeneration and castles, at least the healing spells were allowed there. I This is harder version, but still playable (the youtube platy is using the mod, which is easier than vanilla . If you beat first red stack, next steps will be easier.
Remember, you can always block the blue portal to the south using 2 units. At least you will be defending only from first front.

Author: Vasa, 25-06-2022 21:23
is not serious - Return of Mosqua
Ok man, you start with crap horo, with banned in map combat and archery, without fort, you need but cannot pass the 2 1lvl guargs on mines because they summon icy demons. Ok you walking on the map, gaining points of power, beat them, by the way you still have no fort no mines, and no gold if I was lucky to get them in a week, ok. Then you are not protected, week 4 day two red come to me, 20 lvl and 16 lvl heroes with 103 and 203 defence respectively, few cyclopes, few red cows and you have weak crap 9 lvl weak general without possibility to get battle skills (only full defence and resistance and no army), game is over.

He just pass through necrotown and thats it, what you can do in week 4 without resources with limitations when he is strong and have all of this?

Protect the guards with time (e.g they cannot pass before month X), it's just not real.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy