Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Great war - 2 Liberation - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Great war -  2 Liberation - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Great war -  2 Liberation - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Great war - 2 Liberation

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

The gods sends King Aldrin back to the world in a attempt to break the siege of evil.
Reclaim the lands and drive the demons back to where they came from.

Added: 24-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: The Empire of the World IV | Biome Islands | All for One 2 | Veteran Heroes Map

| 1-30 | 31-46 |

Author: Calmblood (Lithuania), 31-07-2013 20:19 Like
Great map, it was real fun to play it :)
It fitted my style of playing very well: i don't like to hurry and finish map ASAP. Really enjoyed to have very mighty army and extinct everything on my way :) maybe it is not hard, but pleasant to play.
I always choose to play with castle, (for human kind, lol) so you really are the best map maker for me now :)
Great thanks :)

Author: Baron (Sweden), 18-09-2011 15:37
???
What are you doing??? You cant see any shipyards with View Earth!

http://imageshack.us /photo/my-images/90/ pic1ip.jpg/

http://imageshack.us /photo/my-images/820 /pic2kl.jpg/

Author: mindruv (Prague), 18-09-2011 14:19 Like
Stucked on the 1 iland.
Here is the map.

can you point out where is the shipyard?

http://img263.images hack.us/img263/165/m ap3l.jpg
http://img843.images hack.us/img843/2872/ map1kg.jpg
http://img831.images hack.us/img831/2435/ map2q.jpg

Author: Baron (Sweden), 17-09-2011 19:34
Stucked on the 1 iland.
How could you get stuck on the first small island that contains a shipyard??? I am impressed! Are you sure that you commented the correct map?
Blue tent? what blue tent? Light blue or dark blue?. I suppose you mean the light blue tent? If you cant find it, which is very easy, dont play the map.

Author: mindruv (Prague), 17-09-2011 15:09 Like
Stucked on the 1 iland.
Hello i am stuck on the first iland, how to get to the blue tent ?

Author: Baron (Sweden), 27-08-2011 12:08
Update
I have now posted my last update on this map.

Author: Baron (S), 10-08-2011 06:55
TP
Hi Iname.
There has been some strange issues with this map for some. The Elixir of life issue you have, i have seen once or twice, but forgot about it. What to do about it i dont know, just remove the artifact from the map i guess. I know that my brother lost his TP spell when visiting one of the Conflux towns. I also knows about one that lost his TP spell in "Journey for life" when delivering "Power of the dragon father" to a quest guard. In that map i covered this issue with script and gives TP back again if the game bug decides to steal it.
This is not done in "Liberation&quo t;.
It is unfortunate "jokes" from the game engine. I will cover this two game bugs in Liberation soon. Thanks for the useful information :).

Author: Iname (Poland), 09-08-2011 22:45
Nice map
Hello Baron,

After finishing King's Torso I've downloaded this map and I must say it is fun to run around with 750 Hell Barons and others ;) Currently it is 11 month (no need to hurry when playing for fun) and suddenly I've noticed that the Elixir of Life (which I won in a Dungeon of the Dragon Master and which was in possesion of King Aldrin) was placed in the stash but in the meantime the 2 padlocks in the slots for rings are present. Tried to pass the artifact to Lord Smokey and then gave the item back to King Aldrin - the problem still persists. The second accident: somehow Lord Smokey has lost his Town Portal spell (besides, when visiting the Conflux town, he can't learn "travel" spells - only Disguise, but no Vision or Town Portal). In fact it's not a huge problem for me, I can continue playing, but maybe someone has got the same issue?

Author: Baron (S), 01-07-2011 21:15
Kirgon
Yes i agree, but the map was intended to be easy. It suits many players as they must also be looked after, all are not pro's. It also is about my developing as a mapmaker which you can read about in map description of "Journey for life" Sometimes it very fun to play an easy map, just the feeling of invincibilty can be most amosing. Nowdays if i will build another map, i will ask myself whom to appeal, i have not yet build an impossible map, which will be a narrowed kind of players or an easier one. Anyhow the map is set as "Normal"
Thanks for you opinon ;)

Author: Kirgon (Poland), 01-07-2011 20:06
Nice map
The map is very good but is easy to play, you give there too much emerlald towers.
For example, my Supreme Archangels have now 22 mln hp and 100k damage, I'm in 6 month.

Author: Baron (S), 12-05-2011 04:56
Install
The map and .dat file should be where the other maps are, like Hoom3Maps
But this is a WOG map so if you dont have Wake of Gods installed you cant play any WOG maps at all. Download and install WOG on your HOMM3 complete, its free. (Make a copy of entire Homm3 game folder before installing wog)

Author: gengen, 12-05-2011 04:31
install
I have installed the mapped by copy&paste the files under the maps directory but for some reason I cannot find the map! I have the .dat file with the map. I also tried different locations. I have HOMM3 complete on windows vista system, any idea what might be the reason? Thx

Author: alex (ukraine), 07-04-2011 10:56
Thank you
Thank you, for your help!
I dont know that.
I think, the data file mast be only in the data directory.
now i enjoy your map with correct settings.
you are the best map maker for me in heroes 3.5!!!

Author: Baron (S), 06-04-2011 19:19
Upgrading
Hi Alex.
There is no problems with the .dat file. I just now quick started the map and could directly upgrade 1 Arcangel to 1 Supreme Arhangel without any problems. Just make sure that the .dat file is in same folder as the map. And double click on the angels when you are in a castle with upgraded level 7 building and of course you must have enough resources.

Orb of vulnerability:
I dont recall actually (Its not visual, if it exists). But i think not. Maybe someone here who just have played the map recently that can answer?

Good luck

Author: alex (ukraine), 06-04-2011 18:14
medal of vulnerability
can i find it on this map?

Author: alex (ukraine), 06-04-2011 17:43
upgrade Archangels???
Maybe its problem with your data file?

Author: alex (ukraine), 06-04-2011 17:03
upgrade Archangels???
Hi, Baron.
I have some problems with my english.
Sorry for my grammar mistakes.
I dont wogify your maps and i use only your settings, but i cannot upgrate my Archangels. Please help me. Thank you.

Author: Anatolijs (Latvia), 31-03-2011 21:04
Sailing
Thank you, I don't know how I was't see it!! Big thanks, map is exelent

Author: Baron (S), 31-03-2011 20:13
Sailing
Hi Anatolijs

Sail southwest to a place where there is three "tree of knowledge" on. From this island you sail nortwest just a little bit. Hopefully there is no imps in the way there, if there is? Try waterwalk (If you have it) from the closest island

Author: Anatolijs (Latvia), 31-03-2011 19:47
Tureckij
Hi Baron!! I have one problem, I can't realy find escape after I get first time boat, can you felp, I now what I need blue tent, but i don't see where I can escape for Island!! Thanks

Author: Baron (S), 31-03-2011 18:06
Mail
I have send you a mail

Author: Ramalama (Karlsruhe, Germany), 31-03-2011 16:34 Like
Man Eater
I bought all army and lost as good as nothing until the fight against him. But i couldnt affort to upgrade all the Archangels. I have 150 SA and 350 Archangels and all other purchasable units, Zealots upgraded and all on max level. I defeated the first Hero without a loss. I already captured all Rampart Castles from Blue, Man Eater can only hold one castle, cause my hero is faster. But I would have to wait a long time before my Army is strong enough for him.

Author: Baron (S), 31-03-2011 07:54
Man eater
Finally :) Good to hear there is no bug
for you. This news is much harder to get then the bad ones.

You say Archangels? Not Supreme Archangels? If you dont posses SA? then upgrade them when you are in a castle by double clicking on them. You can do this with the Zealots as well.

Author: Ramalama (Karlsruhe, Germany), 31-03-2011 05:37 Like
Crash and Hint
I played it for 4 month now and no crash at all. But i have problems defeating Man Eater Hero. As soon as I progress through the Violett Gate Keeper, Man Heater has already 600 gold dragons and 150 Antichrist, too strong for my 300 Archangel. Any tipp here for me?

Author: Baron (S), 02-03-2011 08:26
soon 3 weeks
It has been soon 3 weeks since i posted an update to this map. People reported a crasch in month 2 but no one gave me any hint on whos turn it was or a savgame. So i did some changes blindfolded and i would like to know if it helped or not. If you encounter this 2 months bug will you please post it here and tell me whos turn it was to move. vxa didnt encounter it so my hope is that it is gone.

Author: Baron (S), 22-02-2011 03:31
Level 0, South west corner, Pass Quest guard.

Author: vxa (Brno), 21-02-2011 17:03
Captain Cork
I cannot find him, can u please give a little help ?

Author: Baron (S), 07-02-2011 22:07
Feedback
This dont help me at all.
I have been saying this several times, the game dont crash for me. I cannot even try to fix something that i dont have a clue what goes wrong, You tell me it crashes, no one provides any info about whos turn it was and so on, I have been asking for a saved game, but as long i dont get a valid email, i cant get one. Warmonger could you provide me instead with a valid email so i can get a saved game from you, so i can atleast start searching the error.

Author: Warmonger (Warsaw, Poland), 07-02-2011 21:32
Crashes
Game hangs at the beginning of month 2 too. It's definitelly a bug on your side.

Author: Baron (S), 18-01-2011 20:28
Problems
I have just played the map, again, to month 4. No problems. I would need a saved game before crash.

| 1-30 | 31-46 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy