Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Journey for life - map rating = 15 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Journey for life - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Journey for life - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Journey for life

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

All is black, the scene is set, you wake up from a dreamless sleep. But something is very wrong.

Added: 03-02-2018

Heroes 3 maps: AsPiriN | Тайвань - это сила! | Шахматы Героев | Произвол в Королевстве (Союз)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 |

Author: Sloth (Denmark), 29-11-2011 01:46
Ring of Infinite Gems
Thanks for the quick answers. It did the trick.

Author: Baron (Sweden), 28-11-2011 23:30
Ring
8 steps south of Conflux Karadesh is a building (maybe not exactly a tent) 86/67/0. When you have spoken with the one who lives there.

"If i stays in here and tries to lift the east pillar with this lever, you can go outside and try to grab the ring. OK?"

Go to the east pole/pillar of this building/tent and walk right onto it.

I think this will do the trick.

Author: Sloth (Denmark), 28-11-2011 22:13
Ring of Infinite Gems
For some reason I can’t seem to find the tent where Ring of Infinite Gems should be located. Can someone give me the coordinates to it, so I can find out if there is a bug in my savings or if I’m just an idiot who can’t see something obvious?

The map is really great by the way.

Author: Man (France), 08-10-2011 13:50
Kill Rakasha
Thanks a lot guys for your help. I could upgrade my troups and beat Rakasha...

Author: Baron (Sweden), 06-10-2011 20:45
Maze and upgrading
Emo: I have send you a mail.

Hi! Man. Emo is correct. You can upgrade arch angels to supreme archangels in any of the three Castles you own. Provided that you have build Upg. Monastery for upgrading to Zealots and Upg. Portal of Glory for SAA. Just double click on the troops you wish to upgrade when in castle. You must also have enough amont of gold and required resources. Test with just one Archangel and see what happens.

Author: Emo (Varna, Bulgaria), 06-10-2011 15:51 Like
RE MAN
Yes you can upgrade Archangels in Supreme whenever you want in your Castle (Pearl i think) and your Zealots too. The batle with Rakishi :) is the hardest one in the whole game. The tactic with which I succeed was blind the Cyclops wait with other creatures and shoot the other “shooting” unit in the rakish army. On the second turn one of the weakest units in rakish army stands in front of the castle on the door blind him too so the other units can’t get out. On the third turn I cast blind on the orcks and keep on shooting the behemoth. The blind the thunder birds and etc. till you kill them one by one starting with the behemoth. The losses for me was big but the win was sweet  use resurrect, slow, prayer and blind. Something like this !

Author: Man (France), 06-10-2011 15:25 Like
Kill Rakasha
Hi,
Wonderful map! It's my first WOG map and i'am stuck in Rakasha area (Can't beat him). I could see that one advise is to upgrade creatures but how? Is there something i need to change in options to be able to upgrade anytime creatures? Can i upgrade Archangel in Supreme as i want any time? Thanks a lot in advance for your help...

Author: Emo (Varna, Bulgaria), 06-10-2011 11:10 Like
maze
I have the same problem with the maze. I've reached the axe but then and can't reach the genie, and also i have no idea how to exit the maze too!
The map is awsome.

Author: Baron (Sweden), 04-10-2011 08:05
Maze
I have send you a mail with an attached pic.

death (Turkey) writes:
29-12-2014 13:58

maze exit

please the map of pyramid maze exit road

Kicferk writes:
29-12-2014 18:27

The maze

I suggest saving game before entering and then making every day saves. There are only a few paths that will cause you to be blocked, and daily saving is enough to avoid them.

Cheers

Author: rotten miracles (Netherlands), 03-10-2011 23:05
maze
Great map! I'm just having this problem with the maze - I can't reach the genie. Walkthrough says walk north from the entrance, and I can see the genie, but I can't reach it, no matter what I do. Help?

Author: Baron (Sweden), 18-09-2011 11:06
Missinng Knights
This sounds odd. I have send you a mail. Return a savegame please.

Author: Goran (Novi Sad, Serbia), 09-09-2011 18:10 Like
Help me please
Hi. Excellent map, but i have one problem. Just 310 dread knights joined me....rest of them just wanna fight...how i can solve that problem? Please help me

Author: Baron (S), 20-08-2011 11:09
Good news
No problem.

Opening the map editor didnt help you anything as you noticed. That section is scriptet, meaning the artifact will be placed when you visit the questguard.

Enjoy the map :)

Author: h3WOG4ever (Ukraine. Kiev), 20-08-2011 10:17
Armor
Thanks a lot.
It seemed to mee I've explored every point there,
including upper and bottom field. Honestly, I lost a lot of time for it. (Also I used cheat =) openning map in map editor and looked to every event point).
But after your help, now I can say that I was careless. I found artefact. So it's not any defect.
Also, I want to say about map - great work, great quests.

Author: Baron (S), 20-08-2011 08:40
Armor
h3WOG4ever:
Its not in the house.
After you have visited the questguard (which is the trigger) a path opens in the farmers fields to the woods far west. See pic below:
http://imageshack.us /photo/my-images/202 /helpfarmer.jpg/

If there is no path, something is wrong.
Please get back to me and let me know if you finds the armor now.

Author: h3WOG4ever (Ukraine. Kiev), 20-08-2011 00:41
armor of wonder
Baron, it's real suxx.
Help me pls...I've spent a lot of time already, but I can't find it.
I already enable trigger!!!!!
Guard every time tell me "The farmer hides what i seek.
Behind the fields you can peek".
But I can't find armor of wonder in the North of Gareth village. Et fermers house I get "There is nothing left here." I can't find exactly point of artefact...Help pls...

Author: Hoper (Poland), 25-07-2011 01:20
Re: Town Portal
Indeed i've missed the old lady quest and didin't take town portal spell. Fortunately i've been saving the game in the beginning of every new episode, so basically i don't have to repeat any part of the game. Thanks for advices Baron!

Author: Baron (S), 23-07-2011 10:44
Town Portal
Hi Hoper.
If you dont have Town portal at this stage you are unfortunately stuck. TP Is a must have to get back to Rakashas town. I see two things that could have happened.
1. You have not completed the old ladys quest. She lives on the beach south of Castle Pearl, she seeks Boots of Haste. When completed you gain Town portal.
2. It is a game bug that takes away Town portal. It happens sometimes, seldom but still...

I have posted an updated map that takes care of the disapearing Town Portal spell.
Also i have mailed you this new version.
If you have completed the Old ladys quest? You must restart the map, because the game bug has stolen your spell, use this new version.
If not? Hopefully you have an earlier save to get back before you ends up in the underworld again and go back to the old lady and complete her quest.

Author: Hoper (Poland), 22-07-2011 20:19
Shield of the damned
I have a little problem with episode 5 - i took the shield of the damned, but still i dont know how can i get back to rakasha's home. The walktrough is not helpfull to solve this, i dont have town portal spell in my book and there is no additional portal or anything like that. Maybe i miss something. Please help.

Author: heroeslady (Romania), 09-07-2011 02:46
Rakasha
please send me a mail, so i can show you my savegame. I'm in month 16, but you will see

Author: Baron (S), 07-07-2011 07:38
Mail
No you are not too late, i send you a mail yesterday.

Author: Eazter (England), 06-07-2011 10:17
Imposible
it seem imposible to defeat rakasha..
i'm @11 month.
does any i have a strategy to defeat him(or i'm too late? )

Author: Baron (S), 04-07-2011 08:36
Opinion
Hi Henrik
Thanks for your opinion- If i build another map i was thinking of building an impossible one, only time will show what happens. Glad you enjoyed the map,
thanks.

Author: Henrik (DK), 04-07-2011 01:45
Finished
Hi Baron
Great map... lots of fun and difficult stuff quests/puzzles. I have voted 10 but the following things are stuff I would change/ make better for your next map. These things are personal, so if you disagree don't worry about it. Fights could be more difficult, but I was a bit slow, so other that Rakasha (took me a couple of tries read 100) all of them were pretty easy.
THE MAZE I felt that it was annoying and a waste of time.
I have now finished both this map and Drogba map and you truly have a skill for making both fun and playable maps. Best thing about you is your willingness to help in this forum! Take care and keep making maps

Author: Baron (S), 03-07-2011 07:24
Rakasha
Hi heroeslady. you have not provided so much info about your status and no email so i cant help you very much but.
I got a savegame from Carina and beat Rakasha, then i send the savegame back to her, so the fight was not impossible. Make sure you have upgraded zealots to war zealots and of course as many Supreme Archangels as possible, there are some SA that will join on one of the islands. The walkthrough is as you say only meant to be used when really stuck, but still it gives no info on how to take down Rakasha. When entering Rakashas area capture the three Cyclops caves, upgrade them and purchase as many Cyclop kings as possible, do it on day 7 (Half price).If you like more help? provide me with a valid email so i can get a savegame from you and see what you have done and not done.

Author: heroeslady (Romania), 02-07-2011 22:36
Rakasha
i have the same problem like Carina. I know that i am slower than any other heroesplayer, but if it is not necessary i dont want to use walkthrough. i am unable to defeat Ragasha, do i have to start it all over?

Author: Baron (S), 30-06-2011 21:29
Boots
The Walkthrough says: "Land where you picked up the first small group of Bdragons. From that spot you head
A little northwest, to another hidden path at the end you will fight 40 more dragons to kill."
Thats is about 7 steps southwest from where you got the boat in the lavariver (small halfisland), then walk west, there are 2 hidden paths in the mountains, the one most north is your goal, the most south contains/ed 40 more Blood dragon that joins/ed.

Author: Henrik (Copenhagen, Denmark), 30-06-2011 13:47
boots of levitation
Where are the boots of levitation???
I can't find them so I'm stuck!!!
Great map so far

Author: Baron (S), 28-06-2011 08:19
Knights
Collect first the 8 groups out of 9, divide them into two groups, destroy the throng groups first, pick up the last joining group, dont split the last group joined as the dread knights is getting experienced after fights, use slow, let enemy do the first move in first round. It also can be done without dividing the knights, depending on how many groups enemy knights has divided to in fight. Save and test before each fight. If you do it correctly, you dont loose a single creature while fighting the Dread knights.

Author: pingu (Romania), 26-06-2011 03:57
Need help Dread Knights
Hey guys, I got the 510 dread nights, but I can't seem to be able to raise 1500 liches from those armies of dread knights I have to fight. My army (90Liches, 510dreadknights, 2 vampires). I dried dividing the knights into 506, 1,1,1,1 and fight one pair of knights, but they attack first in combat and they butcher my army, and I can't do anything about it. Any suggestions? thanks

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 |

Journey for life walkthrough

EPISODE 1:

Collect all skills and go to castle Rook, wait 1 day. Purchase Spellbook.
Attack skeletons, make a skeleton hencheman, dont loose commander or hencheman.
Renew your spellpoints, sail over lake and kill skeletons.
Let the ghost join you, attack next skeletons. In fight, attack with hencheman
or commander, check the enemies remaining hitpoints, if only 1 hitpoint is left,
attack with ghost to make it grow. Use the ghost to hit and run. Dont loose it.

Four seers hut, first two of them easy. the other two, one tells you to walk in lava,
south of hut there is passable lava, go there. The fourth says: "The fourth is to find
what seems not to be found" The mountains, just a little Northeast of hut is passable.
Assemble Armor of the damned and drink from well. Continue by killing the three skeleton
guards and collecting as many ghost as possible (not many) have spellpoints at all the time.

Visit the black minotaur. There are two hellhounds that will join, find first at east
without any fights, leave it at the questguard, not minotaur, so you can pass,
find the other hellhound west of minotaur, kill the hellhounds guards that block your way,
this is the only group that need to be killed right now, keep spellpoints all the time.
Collect the dog and Vampires cowl.
Next questguard needs 380 ghosts. Find two groups of skeltons only. Kill them and use the
ghost as much as possible. Continue with Skeleton warriors and so on. If more ghosts are
needed there is a hiding group of skeletons in the volcano smoke. If this is not enough,
head back south and kill the remaining hellhounds, which you should do anyway, fights are
now very easy.

Talk to Black knight of Crong to receive his quest.
Then go to next seers hut and for your first test quest:
"Take the good for the bad and the bad for the good" Meaning differently. A troop of marksmen
can be considered as good, then dont fight them, take the other path. Checking what ground
troops are standing on can be another. Collect the 505 Vampire lords and deliver them,
visit well.

Second test quest: Find 700 ghosts, you receive water walk when approaching area. use it to pass.
First 100 ghosts will come directly. Next there is a message about the silence, continue east
You will pass one lake to the south and one to the north. Nothing here, continue straight east.
Allmost as far east you can get there is lake, use WW to walk over it and collect Dead man boots
Go back west 8 steps from where the boots where, head south, use WW on lake collect next
100 ghosts. Head back west again and south when you can, the first lake contains 100 more ghosts.
Go east, you will hear "sound of some steps". After the fake well, head south east to next
lake. Use WW again, in the middle of lake, take one step north to collect 100 more ghosts.
pass lake and continue South. WW next lake, visible 100 ghosts, collect them.
They say: "Are you running low on spell points?." South of the ghosts there is a hidden path
that leads to a real wizards well. Go back over the lake and head west. First visible lake
to south contains 100 more ghosts, now we have 600. From this lake head northwest.
WW on next lake 100 more ghosts. Return to seers hut and get the gate key, fill up spellpoints.

Third test quest: "I am Xsi the braineater. I will charge you with a mind quest.
10 hints divided by 2. 8 hints dived by 2, will give you letters to turn and change for
the direction to take. The hints solutions will be muliplied by 8. 2 hints will be given
from where to start when finished"
Go and visit all the signs in the area. One word is connected with its number as word number
first word will contain: 1.H, 1.T, 1.S, 1.O, 1.U. Rearrange it and you will have 1.South
"2 hints will be given from where to start when finished"
They are: ? lcabk and ?. lohe. Rearranged gives us Black hole.
"The hints solutions will be muliplied by 8", Meaning 8x
When all letters are collected and combined as they should it gives us.
Start at the small Black hole.
1. 8 steps south.
2. 8 steps West
3. 8 steps North
4. 8 steps West, Will lead you to "Sack of gold"

EPISODE 2:

Fourth test quest:
Contains 3 quests.
Sail over the lake of lava to seers hut. Get quest of finding 500 Dread knights.
Sail south, there is a whitlpool in the lava lake. Put 1 skeleton in the left slot on hero
enter the whirlpool, you loose only the 1 skeleton, do the same when returning.
On land, look at the ground where the Dread knigts are standing. If the ground is brown
the Knights will join you, collect all you can by walking in the moutains. There is 1 group
hidden in the mountains. You can collect all but one group without any fight.
Fight your way to the last group. Now at the same time you are raising a lich army. Kill all
remaining Dread knights and last the group of Blood Dragons to collect over 1500 Liches.
Return to seers hut and deliver the Dread knights. Go to questguard and deliver 1500 liches.
Continue East.

Last test quest:
The seers hut wants 200 Blood Dragons.
Continue SouthEast, at one place you can walk over the river of lava heading west.
Continue to the west until you meet a small group of visible Dragons, collect them.
From that point walk southwest, there is a hidden path, follow it to the 40 dragons who will
join. Go back out of the path and head northeast.
There is a hidden boat in the mountains in the river of lava. Set sail and head East.
Collect the 40 dragons in the lava and head far west, pick up next group of visible dragons.
Now you see a small visible part of water, here you can land. Head south and kill
the BDragons. Head directly west and collect the 40 hidden dragons. Go back to your boat and
east again. Land where you picked up the first small group of Bdragons. From that spot you head
A little northwest, to another hidden path at the end you will fight 40 more dragons to kill.
Then walk back east about 30 steps. Hidden path south, enter it and kill the first dragons.
Then continue southwest 6 steps and then southeast east about 11 steps, Last group of dragons
that will join. Go back allmost to where you entered this hidden path and head east southeast
until you find the last group of dragons to beat. Get back to Seers hut and then to the quest
guard whom wanted blood dragons defeated. Continue through monolith and then back to
Black knight of Crong and complete his quest.
Head west and pass questguard and then enter the Monolith

EPISODE 3:

Capture the mines and castle Brogand. Go and visit the farmer to the north. A path opens
to the river. Sail across the river and walk to Village of Karmika. Capture castle Morsch
and all mines when you can.
Visit the tree east of castle to collect quest. (Will not be solved until much later).
Get the quest from the old oak, north of castle."Three stones so strange and fine...."
You have been told to find Gresch the lizard. Head North and the walk west. Talk to al lizards
for fun, Gresch will be found allmost most west of the lizards. Talk to him. Go back to castle.
Head south (path is now open), when entering the swamp area, find the stone to the west,
stand in front of it to get the artifact. Get back from where you entered the swamp.
Head southeast. Exactly south of War machine factory is Gretsh path. Go there, it seems closed
but you can walk in mountains to the southeast. In this area, get the mines and visit the blue tent.
Go back to the river. Sail south and visit the questguard whom prompts you to go to the farmer.
(You must do this as this opens the path at the farmers house)

Sail back to the Garest area go to the farmers place who lived north of Garest village.
A path is now open so you can walk in the farmers crops to the forest behind.
Here you now finds Armor of Wonder.
Sail back to the questguard and give him the armor. Land on the island below. Visit the stone
for the second artifact. From this island you can water walk to east and the third stone visit
it and head back to the old oak and get the gate key.

Head south again to the swamp. Then east and pass the blue border guard. Here you will meet
Sylvia. Give gate key to the next questguard. Kill Orrin. Visit the brown tent in the south.
Which is reached through a short hidden passage.
Head back to the river, Sail north and pass the brown border guard. Be carful on the Holy ground
Pass the church and visit the Venus Blessing fountain.
Then go to the next monolith.

EPISODE 4:

Head south and leave Cloak of undead king at questguard. Get quest Breastplate from questguard
southwest and visit seers hut souteast. Follow the beach east and collect Sword of Judgement
from the skeleton. Follow the beach west and then south to the end, step on large cactus to get
Equestrianґs Gloves. Summon a boat and sail to the island east of here. Three hidden paths
the south path will give you Breastplate of brimstone. (Some Ore blocks the way in that path)
Sail straight north and land on next island. Walk to east in the middle of island, use Water
walk to cross to the other side, walk north to reveal the map. Water walk back to the island
and head north. use water walk again to reach the island north of here.
Now you will see Boots of haste. Walk against them and they will move to the west. There
are 5 correct spots to step on to get the boots. Get them and head back to the seers hut and then
Visit the red tent.

Now you can pass the red border guard East of Castle Pearl. One step after you have passed the
guard is a hidden path to the south that leads to a subterranean gate. Go there and visit
the dark blue tent. Go back up.
Village of Brangor: First capture the Castle Mancher.

South, Souteast of church is a hidden subterranean gate that leads to a boost area.

Visit all of the houses in Brangor to get the quests.

Axe of Smashing: Located in a hidden path near the waterfall, follow the beach to east

Buckler of the Gnoll King: The shield is hidden on a hidden path north of the
questguard that wants Angelic Alliance.

Sword of Sharpness: Visit the church. 1 peasant is wanted, make a free slot for peasant on hero
Set sail south of Mancher and sail southeast to the island where nothing grows. Collect
The peasant and head back to the church. Move further in the church to teleporter.
Collect the sword. *Note keep an eye open how the work is going for the peasent. Later
on you will be able to collect Armor of the damned behind Kragan the mightys grave.

1 Grand Elf: Is found on a secret path behind castle Mancher

Cape of Velocity: Sail far south and land on the beach. Walk southwest,west. You will first meet
King of dead, continue west. Here you will find a runner that gives you the cape.

Cart of Ore: Sail to the Island in center, here is a lot of empty ore. Visit the seers hut
and give him 75 000 gold for the Cart.

Assemble Angelic Alliance and give it to questguard. Capture Castle Veron.

East of Veron is a subterranean gate, visit the house here to collect the quest of Centaurs Axe.
This will not be solved until later.

Continue to the river east of Veron. Upwards the brigde is closed. Walk south and you can
cross the waterfall on foot. You now enter Rakashas territory. Find him and kill him.
Now the closed bridge is open. Continue to the north on the river, pass the questguard.
Walk until you get to a sign that says:
Southwest: Omara desert
South: Valley of the dead
Head north east.

EPISODE 5:

Visit Ogren and collect his items. Head back south and give the gate key to questguard.
Enter Death valley and continue until you ends up where you started the game.
The Shield of the Damned are now hidden behind the vulcano smoke just east from where
you are. Go around and get it. On that square you can use Town portal back to Rakashas home.
Head south and give the Shield to the questguard.

EPISODE 6:

Omara desert. Capture castle Karadesh. Capture the two castles in the desert
Visiting all the houses in the desert gives you a bunch of new quests.

Cornucopia: Is hidden behind Karadesh. Walk from north.

Mystic Orb of Mana: Is found on a small cactus (One and only) just north of the seer whom
seeks Sphere of Permanence. You have to step on the tiny cactus to get it.

Lionґs Shield of Courage: South of Castle Harshi is a oasis. In that you finds the shield

Eversmoking Ring of Sulfur:
Twelve is a number that is used twice
One for west and one for north
Mirror this and you are there.
In the center of the desert is a dry well. From the well draw two straight lines
Take 12 steps east and 12 steps south
It will take you to southwest of castle Harshi just 1 step north of a catus
and you must step on this square to get the ring.

Angel Feather Arrows: Takes you to the pyramid maze. Enter the maze and find your way through
to the Centaurs axe, start by walking south.
From entrance heading north will get you on the path to the the genie who gives you angel feather arrows.

1. In the southwest corner, walk south pass the magic plains. You are teleported.

2. Kill the Ancient Behemots and the Ghost behemots.

3. Walk to the magic plains shown on pic, then you are teleported to behind the efreet.

4. Kill the efreets. Walk back over the same magic plains again. It is now shut down and you can pass it safely.
Kill the Ghost behemots and your path to the genie is open.

5. Way out of the maze.

(Dont miss Centaurs axe while in the maze. You should have it allready if you started the maze by walking south)

Everpouring Vial of Mercury: Located in the mountains on a hidden path north of castle Sorona,
allmost straight up.

Ring of Infinite Gems: When talked to the lady in the tent. Just walk to the east tent pole
and you will have it.

Cart of Lumber: If you found Centaurs axe in the maze. Head back to East of Veron
and the subterranean gate. Deliver the axe and get the cart.

Sphere of Permanence: From castle Sorona, Head east to the mountains. There is a hidden
Monolith in the mountains. It takes you to a place which is filled with "plates"
Step on the four correct plate to open the path to the artifact.

1 Mage: Southeast of castle Harshi is a hidden path in the mountains.
A mage is waiting to join

Completing this quests and assembling the found artifacts will give you
Power of the dragonfather.

EPISODE 7:

Armor of the damned is now reachable. get it.
Head for the green monolith, visit Mantis who gives you a gate key.
Enter the subterranean gate east of mantis home to check out the prisons of the damned.
Here is also a bug-check, if you have lost Townportal? It will be replaced when in this area.
Head back the monolith. Kill Samantra, capture Castle Reona and then head east. Follow the
path up to the burning house and help her put out the fire.
Head up northwest and talk to the man in the house, then visit Shrine of magic thought (Book)
Go back to the two lever and pull one of them so the bridge rolls over the river.
Walk over the river to the island of Sky. Kill the SA south and then use Water walk to cross
the river. Continue south and then east with Water walk. Far east there are mountains in this
there is a hidden subterranean gate, enter it and visit the brown tent. Go back up and back
to the island. Capture Castle Sky if you like. Follow the east part of island the up to a house.
Visit the house and then run back over the bridge and pull the lever that withdraws the bridge.
Now you can pass the brown border gate north of castle Reona.

Visit Sarima and then walk to the stone that now are visitable (east)
Visit all stones one by one, (dont touch any gold). which will in the end realease another
of the damned. When this is done.
Open the gates and close them behind you. Which forces Polina to fight for the gold and weakens
her while progressing. Keep on moving forward this way until you can visit wizards well to
refill your magic, now it is time to take her out. Kill her and continue to the exit.
Sarima gives you the gate key.

EPISODE 8:

Town of Norab: Capture all 5 castles, begin with the most southeast

Quests:

Brugon wants Tome of Earth magic:

Priest need 1 dwarf: First you must finish the dwarfs quest who needs Statesmanґs Medal
To do this you need to pay the blasterdwarf who needs 50 000 gold. Give him that and
follow him further in the house. Then he sets of starts blasting a way through the
mountains just where the roadbuilder lives. Follow the blasterdwarf in his trail
Finally you will fight a bunch of dwarfes this gives you the Statesmanґs Medal,
Behind the dwarfs are the Sword of Judgement, grab it and go back and deliver the
medal to the dwarf who wants it. He opens up his house so you can enter a
subterranean gate. Go there and give 80 000 to the dwarf and he will join you.
Take him to the priest. Who now lets you in the church and the church cave.
Head east, visit the purple tent. From here you go north, where you find some SA
that will join you. Directly west of them are a hidden passage in the mountains
follow it to the end and you will find tome of watermagic.

The bakerwife needs Tome of water magic. Collected in the church cave.

EPISODE 9:

After visiting the purple tent you can pass the border guard near the bakerwife.
You will now head back in the area where you came when you where a Necromancer.
Deliver the sword of judgement to the old tree. Find Nagash that now is in this
area. When he is dead, head to the quest-guard that wanted him dead,
Northeast of castle Morsch. Walk into the Margob area visit the house that gives you:
"8 is for you to find.
8 is for you to bind.
Letters to be combined.
What is on Brugons mind."
If you look around in this area here and there you will end up with 8 letters.
1.C o l d f e e 8.t
Combine them and with hints you will get "Coldfeet" This is Brugons nickname.
Visit the oracle and give him that and you will get Tome of Earth magic.
Give that to Brugon whom will give you something and also a passage is opened
behind his house

EPISODE 10:

Next you will find three hidden paths. The middle one will take you to a monolith
Use water walk to pass. Next questguard wants Albin dead.
Head back to Island of Sky and kill him.
Now you can enter Orthem region. First walk norteast and capture Catle Orthem then
go down to the subterranean gate. Now you will meet another oracle. Answer is "Dragon"
Head through the gate kill the dragons you must, and kill enemy "Old Dragon"
Be careful in the Rust dragon place, the gold is a trap with 700 Rust dragons.
Pick up the gems in the south and head upwards on the east side. Go and visit Scarion
Who will prompt you to find Vial of Lifeblood for his bad health.

Continue down south and pass the questguard. Southwest of this guard is a hidden
passage to the white tent and Vial of Lifeblood. If stuck here:
there are several hidden spots that are allowed to cast magic on.

Go back and deliver the Vial of Lifeblood to Scarion. Head back south again to the
questguard that wants Vial of dragonblood. Behind it stands Scarion the great.
1 dragon with 50 000 hitpoints. I you like him, take him with you.
Cast Town portal to castle Reona. Head north to the border guard.

EPISODE 11:

Talk to the man in the house that gives you a quest from Mantis.
You are given: 2, 1, 18, 15, 14, This are matching number of letters in the alpabet.
Which gives you "baron"
Find out which plate matches this letters and step on them in the correct sequence.
When you are done, go to the blue orb and the road opens to the north. Visit the 4 signs
Capture the castle and go to subterranean gate. Head south, visit the skeleton (Ogren)
To get a key. when you do you are suprised by Bruno. He posses Armageddons blade.
Dont stand on evil ground during fight. Kill him and continue down south.
Visit the black tent and head west.

EPISODE 12.

You now see a sign: West: White Mountains North: Dead hills
Continue to white mountains (west) Next sign says: Green djungle. Dont go in there continue
north and in to Water swamp. Now you see a black peek in the mountains. go there from
the north and you will get an artifact. Go into the water swamp, continue north and west
until you cant go no further, summon boat and sail to the other side. Head south and
you will see a white peek, climb it for next artifact. Go back to the first sign you saw
after the questguard. Head north, where the path splits up in two, head west, continue
into the "Green djungle" until you have climbed the green peek.
Assemble the three newly found artifacts. Go back and head north to the questuard.

Continue to "Dead Hills" Boost your hero and visit the skeleton. Go back and head to
Wikins hills. Western Wikins hills will boost you more. Give Bow of the Sharpshooter, that
you found in Sylvias remains to the questguard further west.
Next there are two paths. Start on the northern path just a few steps. There is a secret
path in middle of the mountains. Then you reach another questguard. After that, the path
splits up into three paths and sign that says:
North: TEESA
East: ATETT
South: KHAPH
If you read up to down from left you will get "TAKE THE EAST PATH"
The other two are deadly.

EPISODE 13:

All that remains is to defeat Karligan. Three heroes will start the fight for you. They
will come one by one and. Play them all wisely and there should be no problem.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy