Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Journey for life - map rating = 15 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Journey for life - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Journey for life - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Journey for life

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

All is black, the scene is set, you wake up from a dreamless sleep. But something is very wrong.

Added: 03-02-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Atlantis | The Archer | Remote Mountain II | Погребальный остров - Icewind Dale - Burial Isle (Duel)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 181-210 |

Author: PMUET, 10-02-2024 14:42
Town Portal - Journey for life
Where can i get TP spell? i already in Ep5 and beated Rakansa but still dont have TP

Author: Forebean (United States), 30-05-2023 01:03
Ghosts - Journey for life
on the quest for 700 ghosts but every turn i lose ghosts so its impossible for me to complete the quest?

Author: Cone (pol), 10-04-2023 21:58
Beginning of map - Journey for life
Hi, I stuck for the beginning- can't hire the commander/henchman coz I need mage gild level III i suppose. Can' beat the skeletons with only one Skelly.

Pls help

Baron (Sweden) writes:
11-04-2023 23:33

Heroes version again - Journey for life

My guess is that you are not using WOG 3.58f.
Most of my mapmaking took place when this was at hand, but as you knows Hoom3 has taken some new paths.

I have written this several times about my WOG 3.58f maps, that they may not work under ERA versions.
Journey for life I tested today with ERA 246 and it is as you say, there will be no commander from start. The reason seems to be that the earlier maps I did with ERM scripting was using a seperate .dat file upon which the map calls when starting. That file contains predefined WOG settings which is necessary for the map.
It seems like ERA can not handle this external .dat file thus the WOG settings are not loaded into the game and no Commander will exist from start making the map unplayable. I have no idea if this can be fixed without re writing the internal ERM-scripts and will not place any work into it anyhow.

On my later ERM scripted maps Davids story 1 and 2, all the WOG settings are build into the map with ERM scripting and they seems to work as they should in ERA 246. I have played them both from start to finish and they are working ok (more stable than WOG)
I also tested DS1 under ERA III but here they do not work any good at all at least not when I tested them so ERA III is removed from my computer.

Try one of the later maps instead as JfL will not work without WOG 3.58f

Author: martin, 29-07-2022 07:02
cant get to albin - Journey for life
the other end of the bridge is blocked by a tree that wasnt there before

Author: Valesti, 12-08-2021 23:47
How to make a henchman? - Journey for life
I use Era 3.0 and I don't know how to make e henchman. Anyone can help?

Author: Lao Hac (VN), 17-06-2021 03:35
Where to find the Armor of Damned at the early game - Journey for life
Where to find the Armor of Damned at the early game

Author: Cth (Canada), 10-04-2021 00:50
Tedious - Journey for life
The map is kinda tedious. I was like: ok, I've got this one spirit. I guess I won't exploit its ability to multiply. I'll just keep it alive, as the author explicitly adviced.

After like 10 battles after that I learn that I need 380 spirits to pass. Guess what? Start over!

I had to start over a few times, making mistakes like that.

And then I realize that 380 spirits is a bit too much. I've got 270 after killing all killable mobs around. A lot of fighting. Do I need to start over again? Ridiculous.

Baron writes:
10-04-2021 23:28

You forgot to set score 1 on the map - Journey for life

So you are saying that you are not good enough for the gamem donn forget to vote -1

Cth (Canada) writes:
11-04-2021 00:18

kek - Journey for life

Sure, if it's easier for you to blame players than blame map editors for pretty obvious design flaws. Thanks for the reminder to vote -1 though.

Cth (Canada) writes:
11-04-2021 11:22

Client issues - Journey for life

I just found out that it's not the map, but it's cuz I was playing ERA with mods. I thought the maps could override the WOG/ERA mods, but no. Well, maybe Valerie's maps can, but Valerie is a known maniac.

Anyhow, my ERA pack is so good that I'm not going back to pure wog/sod.

Valery writes:
11-04-2021 13:47

+ - Journey for life

Era is ok but for maps designed for Era. If the map is for WoG, as all of baron's maps then either you need to convert it to Era or keep play in WoG, otherwise it will not work.
Don't forget, Era isn't WoG, it is Wog + a lot of structural and technical modifications, but incompatible with 3.58 because of that. So is not Baron's fault.

Baron (Sweden) writes:
16-04-2021 23:38

Players as "Cth" - Journey for life

Thanks for your support Valery, this will only last until next person pops up and is thrown into this mess and gets disappointed and takes the easy way, blame the map maker couse "I have done all that I should". In some point I have to agree, it has become to difficult with Homm3 and it does not help whatever I writes in my comments or Map info as Humans are born lazy that includes me. So my first map rule "If you dont like to read a lot, at least read the next row: Dont play this map," Even that simple line fails.
Me myself? I was only trying to complete my mission that I gave my self some years ago and decided to complete it in the very first way I started it, with WOG 3.58f. As someone told me "Who playes WOG 3.58f anyhow" just like it was some kind of a plague! I do not know the answer to that. This whole homm3 map making thing is feeling more like that I have to defend myself why I did it? Why did'nt I do it right when I was doing it in the first place? Why did I build the free map at all?

Author: Jo (Poland), 27-12-2020 16:52
380 ghosts - impossible ! - Journey for life
How do you guys do it... I cant get pass raising 9 ghosts, they always get killed by the skeletons. Ive tried like 50 battes already - how do you do it???

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
28-12-2020 16:33

Something is missing ... - Journey for life

Do you have a henchman?It's very important unit in early fights

Jo (Poland) writes:
28-12-2020 16:50

raising ghosts.... - Journey for life

Yeah of course I do. And I can easily win all the fights, but I always lose the ghost. I cant retreat after attack, so my raised ghosts end up being killed anyways

ilker (Istanbul) writes:
20-01-2021 15:36

ilker - Journey for life

you need to use your ghosts strategically. use your ghost to attack an enemy who used its retaliation for that round. and you need to adjust your attack with ghost precisely. just make the ghost wait for the round, in a place enemy can't reach but you can reach the enemy after its move. then attack the enemy who retaliated to your other troops. enemy can't hit back, so your ghost will be ok. and with its good speed, ghost will move first in all rounds in the early game, so after you attack the round will end and you can move your ghost back. keep doing this until your ghost gets high in number and you'll be ok then.

Author: Jesus (Alicante, España), 09-12-2020 13:38
breastplate of brimstone - Journey for life
I cant find it
I have searched the editor but I am not able
Incredible map

Baron (Sweden) writes:
10-12-2020 08:42

Walkthrough - Journey for life

Look at the bottom of this webpage and you will find what you need.

Author: Nick (serbia), 16-09-2020 13:56 Like
Great map! - Journey for life
Ok, i finished the map, and it is great, took me 20 months and it was brilliant, great job, and tnx for the map! As many said before, would give 20 if possible.

Baron (Sweden) writes:
16-09-2020 22:37

JFL - Journey for life

Thanks Nick, Glad you enjoyed it.

Author: Baron, 12-09-2020 07:40
Homm3 Development - Journey for life
Look I don't know where you can find it, use Google.
And no you can probably not use another version on my WOG maps as my maps are ERM scripted.
What you need to do is to find WOG 3.58f and do a clean install of Homm3 then add WOG on top of this.
WOG is an older version of homm3 developed by very enthusiastic people not by 3DO and it can be buggy.
My WOG today is actuallly rather stable on my win 7 and as I started building my last maps - Davids story, in WOG I would like to finish it in WOG before moving on to next version, at least that was my intention years ago.

I think this is what Valery spoke of, it seems like the guys that developes Homm3 actually creates versions that are not compatible with one or another anymore thus already build maps do not work with later version, maybe I am wrong

When I started with mapmaking it was the unstable WOG that was avaialable if you would like have more things to play with when building map. Already there was three original versions done by 3DO.
I think you can convert WOG maps to ERA with some tools, someone asked me about this long ago if it was ok if he did converted it so I
guess there is a tool for it, I do not know if the ERM scripting will be intact.
I think it is not possible to convert a WOG map to Horn of the Abyss and as it seems the new ERA versions are not compatible with the older, I Just don't know.

As a mapmaker and of course a player this mess things up. I think if I would like my maps top be playable in Horn of the Abyss I must rebuild the entire map from scratch and I do not knows if it is possible to transfer my ERM scripting to HotA, so maybe it is not possible at all. I know for sure that ERM scripted WOG maps should not be played in ERA versions as unwanted things can happen making the map unplayable. I am working now and then on a map to finish a series of 3, after that maybe I will not do any more maps for the public.

Author: Nick (serbia), 11-09-2020 20:00 Like
i have this version - Journey for life
I instaled GOG Homm3 complete hd with Era, latest version. If this is not good, what exactly should i instal, and where can i find it? tnx.
i have this version - Journey for life

Author: Baron (Sweden), 11-09-2020 17:33
Version - Journey for life
Are you using WOG 3.58f ?

Author: Nick (serbia), 11-09-2020 14:10 Like
henchmen? - Journey for life
just started and already stuck, how do i get skeleton henchmen??

Nick (serbia) writes:
12-09-2020 12:41

tnx - Journey for life

Ok, thank you very much for you answers, then i will do another install the way you suggest. I tried some maps and saw they dont really work as meanted, so if this is the reason why I'm very appreciated for your help. Love this game, and Wog is great love new options and units, also tnx for keeping it alive with maps development!

Nick (serbia) writes:
13-09-2020 00:54

boots of levitation - Journey for life

Sorry, me again.. I'm finishing episode 2, I've picked up and killed all the BDragons, and have collected all the artifacts needed for the Black knight quest, except boots of levitation. Where do i get them?

Baron writes:
13-09-2020 11:29

Blood Dragons - Journey for life

I believe that you have missed one group of Bdragons hiding in the mountains, same area as all the other Bdragons was

Nick (serbia) writes:
13-09-2020 14:30

tnx - Journey for life

Yes you're right, tnx. I forgot to get back for those at far west, have checked everywhere else and forgot i left them at the beginnig bcs of weak army.

Nick (serbia) writes:
14-09-2020 18:11

Ring of Infinite Gems - Journey for life

Hi guys, i didn't saw anyone here had problem finding Ring of Infinite Gems, but for the love of God I can't find it. Eventually I tried to get help from the walkthrough but I don't get which "lady in the tent" it is referring to..

Author: David (VietNam), 15-01-2020 12:54 Like
+10 Great map - Journey for life
thank you for this excellent map

Baron (Sweden) writes:
12-09-2020 07:10

Homm3 development - Journey for life

Look I don't know where you can find it, use Google.
And no you can probably not use another version on my WOG maps as my maps are ERM scripted.
What you need to do is to find WOG 3.58f and do a clean install of Homm3 then add WOG on top of this.
WOG is an older version of homm3 developed by very enthusiastic people not by 3DO and it can be buggy.
My WOG today is actuallly rather stable on my win 7 and as I started building my last maps - Davids story, in WOG I would like to finish it in WOG before moving on to next version, at least that was my intention years ago.

I think this is what Valery spoke of, it seems like the guys that developes Homm3 actually creates versions that are not compatible with one or another anymore thus already build maps do not work with later version, maybe I am wrong

When I started with mapmaking it was the unstable WOG that was avaialable if you would like have more things to play with when building map. Already there was three original versions done by 3DO.
I think you can convert WOG maps to ERA with some tools, someone asked me about this long ago if it was ok if he did converted it so I
guess there is a tool for it, I do not know if the ERM scripting will be intact.
I think it is not possible to convert a WOG map to Horn of the Abyss and as it seems the new ERA versions are not compatible with the older, I Just don't know.

As a mapmaker and of course a player this mess things up. I think if I would like my maps top be playable in Horn of the Abyss I must rebuild the entire map from scratch and I do not knows if it is possible to transfer my ERM scripting to HotA, so maybe it is not possible at all. I know for sure that ERM scripted WOG maps should not be played in ERA versions as unwanted things can happen making the map unplayable. I am working now and then on a map to finish a series of 3, after that maybe I will not do any more maps for the public.

Author: Aleksandar Smudja (Serbia), 10-11-2019 04:35
Maze - Journey for life
I can read comments about maze but cannot find picture that is suppose to give the solution. Can anyone post the picture.

Baron (Sweden) writes:
10-11-2019 10:44

Maze - Journey for life

Here it is Aleksandar. Good luck.

Maze - Journey for life

Aleksandar Smudja (Serbia) writes:
10-11-2019 19:07

Thanks a lot - Journey for life

Thanks a lot

Author: Aleksandar Smudja (Serbia), 10-11-2019 01:49
Amazing - Journey for life
I played this map years ago and decided to play again. I though Valery is the best map maker but I've changed my mind. Baron, really great work, I would say master-peace. I can imagine how much time did you spend creating this map. Big Thanks!

Baron (Sweden) writes:
10-11-2019 10:41

Amazing - Journey for life

Thanks for your kind words

Author: Gencho Petkov (Denmark), 29-09-2019 19:35
cant go furfer - Journey for life
Good dag. Its very hard , please help me . how can i beat a legion white 50 skeletons and 30 ghosts,or what i am supposed to do?
best regards Gencho.
check the pic that i have attached.
cant go furfer - Journey for life

Baron (Sweden) writes:
30-09-2019 20:48

Wondering - Journey for life

God dag Gencho.
I really dont understand what you are talking about?
What is "Legion white 50 skeletons"? Is it the White Ghost Dragons you are refering to? In the pic you have checked the Dread knights, is it them you are refering to?
At that place there are 6 impossible fights and 1 that you can win. Instead try the one that you can win. There is a walkthrough in the bottom of this page if you lands in more problems. Good luck

Author: Benny (Mladá Vožice, Česká Republika), 19-05-2019 22:10 Like
Soo. - Journey for life
Its year 2019. Finaly get past the border that need 380 ghost. Cant procide cose i was left with 30 skeletons :D reset again and again. Yet 30 resets still stuck.

Baron writes:
24-05-2019 16:47

Necromancy - Journey for life

Raise Necromancy (will increase your skeleton army) as soon as you can, when you are given +5 knowledge refill magic in well. Use the ghosts with hit and run attacks, Do not make first attack move in fights, wait until enemy has moved, use magic arrow only when necessary. Take care of your Henseman will be rather strong. I just now replayed this part since several years and this is what I got (with few reloads) + not visible Henseman

Necromancy - Journey for life

Baron writes:
24-05-2019 17:06

One more thing - Journey for life

Do not use the weak skeletons in the fights, only Henchemen, Commander and the ghosts of course. Skeletons will be killed at start but the rest of the bunch will grow and this will bring the skeletons up as well

One more thing - Journey for life

Author: Hoang (Ha Noi, Viet Nam), 21-09-2018 07:34
Ep 3 - Journey for life
I don't see Armor of Wonder

Author: Ron (Estonia), 08-04-2018 18:51
Brilliant! - Journey for life
One of my favorites by Baron!

Author: Allan (Stockholm, Sweden), 18-05-2017 12:35
problem with GOG version? - Journey for life
Your map doesn't show up in my maps inside the game? This happens tp me with some HMM3 maps and I don't know why. I'm playing the GOG version on a Mac, and most maps work fine.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
18-05-2017 20:39

+ - Journey for life

Why don't you read the description? It is not for vanilla game, but for Wake of Gods expansion, which can be get for free, just google.

Author: Mzinh (Vietnam), 26-04-2016 19:21 Like
Great Map ever - Journey for life
Good work, :)) I'm done the map today.

For me it kind easy after I got Rakashas Homes. With huge number of Gold and resources, also mirthil, I can update city for more income per week and more angels too. The results are I get around 23 angels/castle.
At the end of game I have 2100 angels in my army. Is this a bug?

Mzinh (Vietnam) writes:
26-04-2016 19:26

Is this a bug? - Journey for life

With the army only angels and phoenixs. The AI always hit phoenixs and spend a long time for this task because phoenixs have total 5 times reborn. With number of 2100 angels I can will the Final Boss with no casualties

Author: Fler, 07-11-2015 22:38
spell points - Journey for life
im at the lake part but i only have 1 knowlege and 20 spell points but ww cost 12 did i miss something?

Baron writes:
08-11-2015 11:47

Strange - Journey for life

It sounds strange, send me a savegame
baronhomm3@gmail.com

Author: redayz (Lithuania), 07-02-2015 12:39
Great map
Hi, so i finally had time to play this map. The map is amazing. Very nice story and map design. Enjoyed every second of it. Had to use walkthrough few times. I would vote 20/10 but sadly only 10 is the maximum. Thx Baron. :)

Baron writes:
13-02-2015 23:00

Smile

I am glad that my work makes you and others happy.
Do try my next released map when the spirit comes upon you. It will be published here later on, but is already existing on my own site. Thanks for your opinon.

Author: vladi petkov (Bulgaria), 17-10-2014 16:53
town portal
can someone help me i take the Shield of the Damned and i dont have town portal to go back.what can i do ?

Kicferk writes:
18-10-2014 01:28

TP

You need to load earlier save.
There is a scripted hut with "old woman", that wants boots for your commander. She teaches you TP spell. There is no way out unless you know it. Or you can upload your save and someone more experienced than me may try to fix it by, say, adding tp to your spellbook or moving you away.

vladi petkov (Bulgaria) writes:
18-10-2014 11:38

tp

thanks mate did it

Author: Danny (Somewhere, Earth), 17-08-2014 06:11
Forget the vote
Forget to vote it, lol.

Author: Danny (Somewhere, Earth), 17-08-2014 06:07
Best map ever
Oaw! That's all I can say, and lemme repeat it again ...OAW!!
I highly enjoyed this map, has a awesome story-line, the spin took me by surprise (as I had to double check if that was the intention), well balanced fights (not too heavy but also not easy) as the story progressed, and plenty of hidden objects making me to not only check the walk-through but also double check for hidden waterways in the editor. This map deserves 20 so the max allowed of 10 feels an understatement. Ty Baron!

Author: Adrian, 10-05-2014 15:08
Ups
I forgot to use hotkey to divide troops, but Im still losing dread knights because of retaliation...

Author: Adrian, 10-05-2014 15:04
Dread Knights
I don't see how I can get past the dread knights, when Ive got 510 and start attacking to get the lich army, the enemy always attack first. And when they dont attack my dread knights, they usually dont die on the first hit, therefore retaliating on my dread knight. At the end of the battle, I've lost about 10 dread knights... I have tried so many times, and I can't divide my troops, is that a bug?

Adrian writes:
10-05-2014 15:37

lel

Sorry, but I figured it out now with dividing troops. Great map 9/10

arthur writes:
08-04-2016 13:06

Lich - Journey for life

Could u tell me how to get cloak of the undead king ? or how do u get the lich army

Maniack (Poznan, Poland) writes:
27-11-2018 14:36

dread knights - Journey for life

could you please tell me how to divide troops (dread knights) and not be killed at the beginning of the battle? They always attack first, killed my commander and I got stuck at this part of the map.

Maniack (Poznan, Poland) writes:
29-11-2018 11:40

dread knights - Journey for life

Ok I got it - I just attack them in correct order, at the beginning just split my dread knights I two groups and attack plenty group of knights (on the N of friendly DK group), after that DK will join you. Then aggregate DK in one force, and attack another DK group (horde), that are divided in two groups (you must check, just load and save game). First squad of DK will attack henchman, second will follow, slow them down, attack with DK, kill them in next turn. After that your army will get exp and after all, your vampire or DK will have +2 speed, so you will be the first to attack them, slow them down and kill renaming DK. Jut remember to attack them in correct order (1st will be DK with two squads, 2nd DK with one squad, 3rd DK with three squads, and at the end hundreds of DK) and attrack DK at the beginning of the fight with your henchman.

RC writes:
24-12-2019 06:41

knights - Journey for life

can you help me? i cann't gather 500 dread knights ,all of them only 450??
where is the other 50 knights?

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 181-210 |

Journey for life walkthrough

EPISODE 1:

Collect all skills and go to castle Rook, wait 1 day. Purchase Spellbook.
Attack skeletons, make a skeleton hencheman, dont loose commander or hencheman.
Renew your spellpoints, sail over lake and kill skeletons.
Let the ghost join you, attack next skeletons. In fight, attack with hencheman
or commander, check the enemies remaining hitpoints, if only 1 hitpoint is left,
attack with ghost to make it grow. Use the ghost to hit and run. Dont loose it.

Four seers hut, first two of them easy. the other two, one tells you to walk in lava,
south of hut there is passable lava, go there. The fourth says: "The fourth is to find
what seems not to be found" The mountains, just a little Northeast of hut is passable.
Assemble Armor of the damned and drink from well. Continue by killing the three skeleton
guards and collecting as many ghost as possible (not many) have spellpoints at all the time.

Visit the black minotaur. There are two hellhounds that will join, find first at east
without any fights, leave it at the questguard, not minotaur, so you can pass,
find the other hellhound west of minotaur, kill the hellhounds guards that block your way,
this is the only group that need to be killed right now, keep spellpoints all the time.
Collect the dog and Vampires cowl.
Next questguard needs 380 ghosts. Find two groups of skeltons only. Kill them and use the
ghost as much as possible. Continue with Skeleton warriors and so on. If more ghosts are
needed there is a hiding group of skeletons in the volcano smoke. If this is not enough,
head back south and kill the remaining hellhounds, which you should do anyway, fights are
now very easy.

Talk to Black knight of Crong to receive his quest.
Then go to next seers hut and for your first test quest:
"Take the good for the bad and the bad for the good" Meaning differently. A troop of marksmen
can be considered as good, then dont fight them, take the other path. Checking what ground
troops are standing on can be another. Collect the 505 Vampire lords and deliver them,
visit well.

Second test quest: Find 700 ghosts, you receive water walk when approaching area. use it to pass.
First 100 ghosts will come directly. Next there is a message about the silence, continue east
You will pass one lake to the south and one to the north. Nothing here, continue straight east.
Allmost as far east you can get there is lake, use WW to walk over it and collect Dead man boots
Go back west 8 steps from where the boots where, head south, use WW on lake collect next
100 ghosts. Head back west again and south when you can, the first lake contains 100 more ghosts.
Go east, you will hear "sound of some steps". After the fake well, head south east to next
lake. Use WW again, in the middle of lake, take one step north to collect 100 more ghosts.
pass lake and continue South. WW next lake, visible 100 ghosts, collect them.
They say: "Are you running low on spell points?." South of the ghosts there is a hidden path
that leads to a real wizards well. Go back over the lake and head west. First visible lake
to south contains 100 more ghosts, now we have 600. From this lake head northwest.
WW on next lake 100 more ghosts. Return to seers hut and get the gate key, fill up spellpoints.

Third test quest: "I am Xsi the braineater. I will charge you with a mind quest.
10 hints divided by 2. 8 hints dived by 2, will give you letters to turn and change for
the direction to take. The hints solutions will be muliplied by 8. 2 hints will be given
from where to start when finished"
Go and visit all the signs in the area. One word is connected with its number as word number
first word will contain: 1.H, 1.T, 1.S, 1.O, 1.U. Rearrange it and you will have 1.South
"2 hints will be given from where to start when finished"
They are: ? lcabk and ?. lohe. Rearranged gives us Black hole.
"The hints solutions will be muliplied by 8", Meaning 8x
When all letters are collected and combined as they should it gives us.
Start at the small Black hole.
1. 8 steps south.
2. 8 steps West
3. 8 steps North
4. 8 steps West, Will lead you to "Sack of gold"

EPISODE 2:

Fourth test quest:
Contains 3 quests.
Sail over the lake of lava to seers hut. Get quest of finding 500 Dread knights.
Sail south, there is a whitlpool in the lava lake. Put 1 skeleton in the left slot on hero
enter the whirlpool, you loose only the 1 skeleton, do the same when returning.
On land, look at the ground where the Dread knigts are standing. If the ground is brown
the Knights will join you, collect all you can by walking in the moutains. There is 1 group
hidden in the mountains. You can collect all but one group without any fight.
Fight your way to the last group. Now at the same time you are raising a lich army. Kill all
remaining Dread knights and last the group of Blood Dragons to collect over 1500 Liches.
Return to seers hut and deliver the Dread knights. Go to questguard and deliver 1500 liches.
Continue East.

Last test quest:
The seers hut wants 200 Blood Dragons.
Continue SouthEast, at one place you can walk over the river of lava heading west.
Continue to the west until you meet a small group of visible Dragons, collect them.
From that point walk southwest, there is a hidden path, follow it to the 40 dragons who will
join. Go back out of the path and head northeast.
There is a hidden boat in the mountains in the river of lava. Set sail and head East.
Collect the 40 dragons in the lava and head far west, pick up next group of visible dragons.
Now you see a small visible part of water, here you can land. Head south and kill
the BDragons. Head directly west and collect the 40 hidden dragons. Go back to your boat and
east again. Land where you picked up the first small group of Bdragons. From that spot you head
A little northwest, to another hidden path at the end you will fight 40 more dragons to kill.
Then walk back east about 30 steps. Hidden path south, enter it and kill the first dragons.
Then continue southwest 6 steps and then southeast east about 11 steps, Last group of dragons
that will join. Go back allmost to where you entered this hidden path and head east southeast
until you find the last group of dragons to beat. Get back to Seers hut and then to the quest
guard whom wanted blood dragons defeated. Continue through monolith and then back to
Black knight of Crong and complete his quest.
Head west and pass questguard and then enter the Monolith

EPISODE 3:

Capture the mines and castle Brogand. Go and visit the farmer to the north. A path opens
to the river. Sail across the river and walk to Village of Karmika. Capture castle Morsch
and all mines when you can.
Visit the tree east of castle to collect quest. (Will not be solved until much later).
Get the quest from the old oak, north of castle."Three stones so strange and fine...."
You have been told to find Gresch the lizard. Head North and the walk west. Talk to al lizards
for fun, Gresch will be found allmost most west of the lizards. Talk to him. Go back to castle.
Head south (path is now open), when entering the swamp area, find the stone to the west,
stand in front of it to get the artifact. Get back from where you entered the swamp.
Head southeast. Exactly south of War machine factory is Gretsh path. Go there, it seems closed
but you can walk in mountains to the southeast. In this area, get the mines and visit the blue tent.
Go back to the river. Sail south and visit the questguard whom prompts you to go to the farmer.
(You must do this as this opens the path at the farmers house)

Sail back to the Garest area go to the farmers place who lived north of Garest village.
A path is now open so you can walk in the farmers crops to the forest behind.
Here you now finds Armor of Wonder.
Sail back to the questguard and give him the armor. Land on the island below. Visit the stone
for the second artifact. From this island you can water walk to east and the third stone visit
it and head back to the old oak and get the gate key.

Head south again to the swamp. Then east and pass the blue border guard. Here you will meet
Sylvia. Give gate key to the next questguard. Kill Orrin. Visit the brown tent in the south.
Which is reached through a short hidden passage.
Head back to the river, Sail north and pass the brown border guard. Be carful on the Holy ground
Pass the church and visit the Venus Blessing fountain.
Then go to the next monolith.

EPISODE 4:

Head south and leave Cloak of undead king at questguard. Get quest Breastplate from questguard
southwest and visit seers hut souteast. Follow the beach east and collect Sword of Judgement
from the skeleton. Follow the beach west and then south to the end, step on large cactus to get
Equestrianґs Gloves. Summon a boat and sail to the island east of here. Three hidden paths
the south path will give you Breastplate of brimstone. (Some Ore blocks the way in that path)
Sail straight north and land on next island. Walk to east in the middle of island, use Water
walk to cross to the other side, walk north to reveal the map. Water walk back to the island
and head north. use water walk again to reach the island north of here.
Now you will see Boots of haste. Walk against them and they will move to the west. There
are 5 correct spots to step on to get the boots. Get them and head back to the seers hut and then
Visit the red tent.

Now you can pass the red border guard East of Castle Pearl. One step after you have passed the
guard is a hidden path to the south that leads to a subterranean gate. Go there and visit
the dark blue tent. Go back up.
Village of Brangor: First capture the Castle Mancher.

South, Souteast of church is a hidden subterranean gate that leads to a boost area.

Visit all of the houses in Brangor to get the quests.

Axe of Smashing: Located in a hidden path near the waterfall, follow the beach to east

Buckler of the Gnoll King: The shield is hidden on a hidden path north of the
questguard that wants Angelic Alliance.

Sword of Sharpness: Visit the church. 1 peasant is wanted, make a free slot for peasant on hero
Set sail south of Mancher and sail southeast to the island where nothing grows. Collect
The peasant and head back to the church. Move further in the church to teleporter.
Collect the sword. *Note keep an eye open how the work is going for the peasent. Later
on you will be able to collect Armor of the damned behind Kragan the mightys grave.

1 Grand Elf: Is found on a secret path behind castle Mancher

Cape of Velocity: Sail far south and land on the beach. Walk southwest,west. You will first meet
King of dead, continue west. Here you will find a runner that gives you the cape.

Cart of Ore: Sail to the Island in center, here is a lot of empty ore. Visit the seers hut
and give him 75 000 gold for the Cart.

Assemble Angelic Alliance and give it to questguard. Capture Castle Veron.

East of Veron is a subterranean gate, visit the house here to collect the quest of Centaurs Axe.
This will not be solved until later.

Continue to the river east of Veron. Upwards the brigde is closed. Walk south and you can
cross the waterfall on foot. You now enter Rakashas territory. Find him and kill him.
Now the closed bridge is open. Continue to the north on the river, pass the questguard.
Walk until you get to a sign that says:
Southwest: Omara desert
South: Valley of the dead
Head north east.

EPISODE 5:

Visit Ogren and collect his items. Head back south and give the gate key to questguard.
Enter Death valley and continue until you ends up where you started the game.
The Shield of the Damned are now hidden behind the vulcano smoke just east from where
you are. Go around and get it. On that square you can use Town portal back to Rakashas home.
Head south and give the Shield to the questguard.

EPISODE 6:

Omara desert. Capture castle Karadesh. Capture the two castles in the desert
Visiting all the houses in the desert gives you a bunch of new quests.

Cornucopia: Is hidden behind Karadesh. Walk from north.

Mystic Orb of Mana: Is found on a small cactus (One and only) just north of the seer whom
seeks Sphere of Permanence. You have to step on the tiny cactus to get it.

Lionґs Shield of Courage: South of Castle Harshi is a oasis. In that you finds the shield

Eversmoking Ring of Sulfur:
Twelve is a number that is used twice
One for west and one for north
Mirror this and you are there.
In the center of the desert is a dry well. From the well draw two straight lines
Take 12 steps east and 12 steps south
It will take you to southwest of castle Harshi just 1 step north of a catus
and you must step on this square to get the ring.

Angel Feather Arrows: Takes you to the pyramid maze. Enter the maze and find your way through
to the Centaurs axe, start by walking south.
From entrance heading north will get you on the path to the the genie who gives you angel feather arrows.

1. In the southwest corner, walk south pass the magic plains. You are teleported.

2. Kill the Ancient Behemots and the Ghost behemots.

3. Walk to the magic plains shown on pic, then you are teleported to behind the efreet.

4. Kill the efreets. Walk back over the same magic plains again. It is now shut down and you can pass it safely.
Kill the Ghost behemots and your path to the genie is open.

5. Way out of the maze.

(Dont miss Centaurs axe while in the maze. You should have it allready if you started the maze by walking south)

Everpouring Vial of Mercury: Located in the mountains on a hidden path north of castle Sorona,
allmost straight up.

Ring of Infinite Gems: When talked to the lady in the tent. Just walk to the east tent pole
and you will have it.

Cart of Lumber: If you found Centaurs axe in the maze. Head back to East of Veron
and the subterranean gate. Deliver the axe and get the cart.

Sphere of Permanence: From castle Sorona, Head east to the mountains. There is a hidden
Monolith in the mountains. It takes you to a place which is filled with "plates"
Step on the four correct plate to open the path to the artifact.

1 Mage: Southeast of castle Harshi is a hidden path in the mountains.
A mage is waiting to join

Completing this quests and assembling the found artifacts will give you
Power of the dragonfather.

EPISODE 7:

Armor of the damned is now reachable. get it.
Head for the green monolith, visit Mantis who gives you a gate key.
Enter the subterranean gate east of mantis home to check out the prisons of the damned.
Here is also a bug-check, if you have lost Townportal? It will be replaced when in this area.
Head back the monolith. Kill Samantra, capture Castle Reona and then head east. Follow the
path up to the burning house and help her put out the fire.
Head up northwest and talk to the man in the house, then visit Shrine of magic thought (Book)
Go back to the two lever and pull one of them so the bridge rolls over the river.
Walk over the river to the island of Sky. Kill the SA south and then use Water walk to cross
the river. Continue south and then east with Water walk. Far east there are mountains in this
there is a hidden subterranean gate, enter it and visit the brown tent. Go back up and back
to the island. Capture Castle Sky if you like. Follow the east part of island the up to a house.
Visit the house and then run back over the bridge and pull the lever that withdraws the bridge.
Now you can pass the brown border gate north of castle Reona.

Visit Sarima and then walk to the stone that now are visitable (east)
Visit all stones one by one, (dont touch any gold). which will in the end realease another
of the damned. When this is done.
Open the gates and close them behind you. Which forces Polina to fight for the gold and weakens
her while progressing. Keep on moving forward this way until you can visit wizards well to
refill your magic, now it is time to take her out. Kill her and continue to the exit.
Sarima gives you the gate key.

EPISODE 8:

Town of Norab: Capture all 5 castles, begin with the most southeast

Quests:

Brugon wants Tome of Earth magic:

Priest need 1 dwarf: First you must finish the dwarfs quest who needs Statesmanґs Medal
To do this you need to pay the blasterdwarf who needs 50 000 gold. Give him that and
follow him further in the house. Then he sets of starts blasting a way through the
mountains just where the roadbuilder lives. Follow the blasterdwarf in his trail
Finally you will fight a bunch of dwarfes this gives you the Statesmanґs Medal,
Behind the dwarfs are the Sword of Judgement, grab it and go back and deliver the
medal to the dwarf who wants it. He opens up his house so you can enter a
subterranean gate. Go there and give 80 000 to the dwarf and he will join you.
Take him to the priest. Who now lets you in the church and the church cave.
Head east, visit the purple tent. From here you go north, where you find some SA
that will join you. Directly west of them are a hidden passage in the mountains
follow it to the end and you will find tome of watermagic.

The bakerwife needs Tome of water magic. Collected in the church cave.

EPISODE 9:

After visiting the purple tent you can pass the border guard near the bakerwife.
You will now head back in the area where you came when you where a Necromancer.
Deliver the sword of judgement to the old tree. Find Nagash that now is in this
area. When he is dead, head to the quest-guard that wanted him dead,
Northeast of castle Morsch. Walk into the Margob area visit the house that gives you:
"8 is for you to find.
8 is for you to bind.
Letters to be combined.
What is on Brugons mind."
If you look around in this area here and there you will end up with 8 letters.
1.C o l d f e e 8.t
Combine them and with hints you will get "Coldfeet" This is Brugons nickname.
Visit the oracle and give him that and you will get Tome of Earth magic.
Give that to Brugon whom will give you something and also a passage is opened
behind his house

EPISODE 10:

Next you will find three hidden paths. The middle one will take you to a monolith
Use water walk to pass. Next questguard wants Albin dead.
Head back to Island of Sky and kill him.
Now you can enter Orthem region. First walk norteast and capture Catle Orthem then
go down to the subterranean gate. Now you will meet another oracle. Answer is "Dragon"
Head through the gate kill the dragons you must, and kill enemy "Old Dragon"
Be careful in the Rust dragon place, the gold is a trap with 700 Rust dragons.
Pick up the gems in the south and head upwards on the east side. Go and visit Scarion
Who will prompt you to find Vial of Lifeblood for his bad health.

Continue down south and pass the questguard. Southwest of this guard is a hidden
passage to the white tent and Vial of Lifeblood. If stuck here:
there are several hidden spots that are allowed to cast magic on.

Go back and deliver the Vial of Lifeblood to Scarion. Head back south again to the
questguard that wants Vial of dragonblood. Behind it stands Scarion the great.
1 dragon with 50 000 hitpoints. I you like him, take him with you.
Cast Town portal to castle Reona. Head north to the border guard.

EPISODE 11:

Talk to the man in the house that gives you a quest from Mantis.
You are given: 2, 1, 18, 15, 14, This are matching number of letters in the alpabet.
Which gives you "baron"
Find out which plate matches this letters and step on them in the correct sequence.
When you are done, go to the blue orb and the road opens to the north. Visit the 4 signs
Capture the castle and go to subterranean gate. Head south, visit the skeleton (Ogren)
To get a key. when you do you are suprised by Bruno. He posses Armageddons blade.
Dont stand on evil ground during fight. Kill him and continue down south.
Visit the black tent and head west.

EPISODE 12.

You now see a sign: West: White Mountains North: Dead hills
Continue to white mountains (west) Next sign says: Green djungle. Dont go in there continue
north and in to Water swamp. Now you see a black peek in the mountains. go there from
the north and you will get an artifact. Go into the water swamp, continue north and west
until you cant go no further, summon boat and sail to the other side. Head south and
you will see a white peek, climb it for next artifact. Go back to the first sign you saw
after the questguard. Head north, where the path splits up in two, head west, continue
into the "Green djungle" until you have climbed the green peek.
Assemble the three newly found artifacts. Go back and head north to the questuard.

Continue to "Dead Hills" Boost your hero and visit the skeleton. Go back and head to
Wikins hills. Western Wikins hills will boost you more. Give Bow of the Sharpshooter, that
you found in Sylvias remains to the questguard further west.
Next there are two paths. Start on the northern path just a few steps. There is a secret
path in middle of the mountains. Then you reach another questguard. After that, the path
splits up into three paths and sign that says:
North: TEESA
East: ATETT
South: KHAPH
If you read up to down from left you will get "TAKE THE EAST PATH"
The other two are deadly.

EPISODE 13:

All that remains is to defeat Karligan. Three heroes will start the fight for you. They
will come one by one and. Play them all wisely and there should be no problem.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy